Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((So when shall Vee see to Kasumi~?))

"I guess.." She said, seeming a little bothered, shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

((Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm-RIGHTNOW!!!))

After a few days and Kasumi had a decent amount of money, she moved to the brothel and stood in front of it. She took a nervous breath before stepping inside and looking around

The man at the front desk- a man who looked like he had quite a bit of money- looked up from his book. "Can I help you?" He asked in a nasal tone.

((Yiss!))

Kasumi stepped up, dropping her sword against the desk. Her armored claw tapped the book, "I'm looking for Vee." She stated, tone serious, "Point me in the right direction."

The man made a noise. "And what do you want with her? If you're asking for her services I hope you have money." He said, opening his book again. "If not, get lost, rat." He said. "Now now, that's no way to treat one of my clients~" Vee said, moving over to Kasumi. "She looks like filth, what are you doing with her, she probably doesn't even have money." He scoffed and Vee scowled. "Then I'll pay for her stay, right, Kasumi-chan~?" She smiled up at Kasumi.

The man looked stunned. "A-Ah, of course..! Arigatou!" He bowed to her, attitude changing instantly. Vee smirked and took Kasumi's hand. "Right this way~" She said, leading her back down a long hallway of closed doors to her room, closing the door behind Kasumi. "So why have you payed for such a large amount for my services, surely you don't want to just talk~?" She purred, turning to face Kasumi.

"I don't know how much you go for, so..." Kasumi looked around, "I gathered all the money I had just to see you and chatter...maybe tangle myself into some activities...depending on how well our conversation goes.."

"Well then take a seat." Vee said, moving and taking a seat on a nice looking chair and motioning for Kasumi to the the same, motioning to a chair across from her. "What did you want to talk about? I typically don't get many clients buying my time to talk, so I'm sorry if I ask, this is just odd for me." She said, flashing a smile.

Kasumi took a seat and shook her head, "When I take interest in something, I tend to try and find out everything about it." She said, "So, let's start with general information. And, if you're honest with me, I'll take off a piece of clothing. Sound good?"

"An interesting offer~ Alright, ask." She said, crossing her legs, shackles gone and replaced with two gold bangles around each ankle.

"Seven years." Vee said simply, leaning back in her own chair and stroking her hair.

"On a slow day I'll get four or five men, but I rarely get women, and if I do it's to entertain another man typically with another one of the girls who work here." She said, watching Kasumi like a hawk. "On a busy day I'll get anywhere from six to ten men."

Vee laughed. "Consecutively dear~" She said. "One customer at a time~" She said.

Kasumi took off her glove and tossed it with her goggles, "Now then...you told me the other day that you were two hundred and four...is that true? Do you enjoy servicing the men that like them exceptionally young?"

"Yes, I am. I'm an Arrancar, so we don't age as fast as humans do." She said. "One of the reasons most men come to me is because of how young I look, to be honest it does bother me, but I ignore it. And I do believe that was two questions, my dear~"

Kasumi kicked off her boots and pulled off her heavy jacket, tossing them both to the side, "Ever thought about spending a night with a woman who you don't work with?" She asked. Her cheeks turned a soft pink, "I mean...are you even interested in women? Or do you only enjoy the company of a man?"

"I'm not incredibly picky..~ And to be honest, men are getting a bit boring~" She said, smirking softly.

"Two yeses, two pieces of clothing~" She said, becoming more and more interested by the minute.

Back
Top Bottom