The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

When he saw that she made no noise or motion of pain, Tesla began to move swiftly in and out of her, doing only what instinct asked of him

Kairi let out another moan, back arching and her eyes fluttering closed, hands slipping down to his back and digging her nails into his back.

Kairi dragged her nails down his back, letting out a soft whimper, her hips moving in sync with his. "What the FUCK!?" Kohaku stood in the doorway, eyes wide and cheeks red, teeth bared in rage.

Tesla froze and looked over quickly, "K-Kohaku!" His face turned equally as red, "W-We were- I-I was- I-Its not-!" Tesla couldn't think of anything to say in his defense

"Shut. Up." Kohaku hissed, glaring death as he moved over and grabbed Tesla's shoulder, shoving him off of Kairi, who quickly covered herself and looked down in shame. "Gods, I leave for a few hours and I find you-" He waved to Kairi, to shocked and embarrassed to speak. "And my sister!" He kicked Tesla's clothes toward him. "No, a monster like you probably didn't get her permission. Kairi did he hurt you?" He turned to look at Kairi. "No! He didn't... He didn't force me to do anything!"

Tesla quickly pulled on his clothes and fixed himself, "I have clearly erred in a grave way. I apologize. It won't happen again." He said softly, "Forgive me, Kairi...Kohaku...should you need my assistance, I'll be speaking to Bunko about means to gain more funds for the clinic." And with that, Tesla turned and left

Kohaku turned his back to Kairi. "Get dressed." He said. "Kohaku, what I do with Tesla is none of your business! I'm nineteen now!" "Get dressed!!" Kairi flinched and stood quickly, pulling on her clothes and shuffling nervously. "He can't stay here anymore." "Kohaku!!" "It's final. If he even looks at you anymore I'll gouge his remaining eye out." He said lowly before leaving the room.

Ryuuichi glanced at him, surprised Tesla had come to her. "Maybe. Why do you need to know?" She asked.

"The clinic needs money for food; we're running low on meats and things. I was going to ask if there was any work - any at all - that I could do..." He answered. He also needed an excuse to keep his mind off Kairi and the intimate acts they allowed to happen so quickly

Ryuuichi stared at him for a moment before taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, just knock before you go in." She glanced at him. "And next time you get lucky, make sure you straighten up better." She whispered with a smirk.

Tesla blushed darkly and lowered his head before moving quickly to Bunko's office door, knocking before entering after being given permission

Tesla sat and discussed a job that Bunko was going to give to a couple new recruits but figured he deserved it more. Handing Tesla the paper, he thanked her and left, reading over what he needed to do

Ryuuichi watched Tesla, then turned to look when the door slammed open, one very pissed off Kohaku looking around, she could only guess who.

Kohaku approached Tesla and grabbed the front of his shirt. "Stay away from Kairi. Don't come to the clinic, don't look in her direction, do you hear me you piece of shit?" He growled, shoving Tesla hard.

Tesla scowled softly, "You are in no position to tell me what to do. I have done everything for you and for Kairi. What happened...was an accident. It wasn't meant to happen but it did."

"You stay away from my sister!" "Whoa now, Bunko doesn't like fights, so if you're gonna have your cat fight, take it outside." "Urusai!" Ryuuichi had moved between the two, frowning.

Tesla mentally frowned. Maybe it was best if he left the two alone. Kohaku didn't look like he was going to forgive him anytime soon and Kairi wouldn't be able to get close to him without Kohaku going berserk. He sighed softly, "If you wish for me to leave you and Kairi then I will. I understand; I suppose I have overstayed my welcome and overstepped my bounds. I hope that you will forgive me one day..." Tesla bowed and moved around Ryuuichi and Kohaku, leaving without another word.

Kohaku watched Tesla leave, scowling heavily and heading out the door, heading back to the clinic. Kairi was on full lock down, literally. Kohaku had locked her in the back room of the clinic, where she hit the door repeatedly with her fists, tears streaming her cheeks.

Tesla decided to do the bounty anyway, looking it over completely to see who he needed to kill. His eye widened and he stopped dead. "Ichimaru...Gin..."

Back
Top Bottom