The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi moaned softly against his mouth, her hips bucking slightly when his thumb grazed her warmth. She slipped her hand up and tangled her fingers in his hair.

((So, I take it she's either wearing a skirt or dress? xD))

Tesla groaned softly, loving the sounds she made as he continued to touch her intimately

((A skirt~ ;v; *rolls away*))

Kairi's hands traveled up Tesla's body, tugging the zipper of his shirt down to expose his marred chest.

((M'wife get back here!))

Tesla pulled his coat off to show his well built torso, a long vertical scar running down from his shoulder and disappearing under his hakama

((*rolls back*))

Kairi ran a hand across his scar, frowning softly and cupping his cheek and leaning up to kiss him softly before pulling back and starting to unbutton her nurses coat.

Tesla helped her remove it before tossing it with his coat, kissing an licking her collarbone gently as his hands caressed her sides

(( :'D ))

Kairi laid back, making soft noises, goosebumps covering her bare stomach, arms and chest.

((*wonk*))

Kairi blinked, not knowing what he meant until she looked down. "It's my bra.." Maybe they didn't have bra's where he came from? She shook her head slightly and reached around to unhook her bra, pulling it off and tossing it aside.

((Sirry Tessie~))

((Szayel wore a sports bra!))

Kairi smiled softly and took one of his hands, placing it on her breast, blushing softly.

((Hedidnot!!))

Tesla squeezed it gently and scowled, moving to take off his gloves before going back to groping her gently. He blushed at the softness

((Nnoitra... Did..?))

Kairi's cheeks flushed again as a small shiver of pleasure coursed through her body, enjoying the attention her body was getting, letting out a small mewl.

((M'wife, now I know you're just bein' silly...~))

Tesla continued, getting excited by her pleasured sounds. He rubbed his thumb against her pert nipple gently, wondering if such small stimulation would add any of the pleasure

((Sorry~))

Kairi gasped softly and let out another moan, pleasure racing through her body and making her womanhood start to grow wet. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, enjoying every moment.

Tesla started kissing down her body slowly, pulling off her skirt and panties in one fluid movement. His long fingers traced her wet heat and he felt a tightness in his hakama

((I stirr lovve joo~))

((I lovve you too~))

Kairi's breath hitched in her throat and her eyes opened partially, body trembling as she watched him, her warmth growing more and more wet as her body was paid more and more attention to. Her face and chest was warm and flushed, hands gripping the sheets gently.

Kairi blushed in embarrassment, but nodded. "H-Hai..." She murmured then reached out, slipping her fingers into the waist band of Tesla's hakama, giving a small tug.

Tesla reached and in one swift tug, the obi sash came undone and his hakama fell from his waist. He pushed his hakama off and moved over her slowly, staring down at her with his eye holding love and a goo amount of lust, "Are you sure you want to continue, Kairi...? You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me no..."

She nodded and cupped his cheek gently. "Yeah." She said softly. "I'm sure." She said, then leaned up and kissed him softly.

Tesla kissed back and positioned himself before slowly pushing into her. He made a small noise, wanting to be careful so he didn't hurt her too much

Back
Top Bottom