The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi led Tesla to the door and after locking up, she headed to the diner and they were quickly seated.

Kairi looked up at Tesla, who lead looking around the diner like he had never seen one and she flushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I forgot that you don't have to eat..!"

Kairi nodded and looked over her menu. "When the world.. I guess sorta ended, I wouldn't have imagined that I'd be sitting in a diner ever again, though I don't remember much of the world before it ended."

Kairi smiled. "I could show you. Some of the pictures might be tattered or faded but I have album books of pictures I took in Japan." She said.

"After lunch then." She agreed. "It isn't much, but pictures are still fun to look at."

"Ah! Gomen! I'm talking to much..!" Kairi shook her head, looking back down at the menu.

Tesla chuckled amusedly, "No, its alright...I love hearing you talk..." He answered. He blinked and looked away, "Gomen...that must've been awkward.."

Tesla ordered something called a salad and some green tea before surrendering his menu

((I'm sorry, I had to switch to the laptop cuz my phone was being retarded! DX))

Kairi seemed very interested suddenly. "So, you've never heard of a salad?" She blinked, staring at him.

((It's okay!!))

"Like I said, we Arrancar feed off Hollows and have no real need for human sustenance..." Tesla answered. He suddenly became somewhat flustered, cheeks painting a slight pink, "This will be the first human food I've ever eaten...aside from the tea Aizen-sama provided for us..."

"That's so odd..." Kairi murmured softly. "Sorry, I just find it odd that you haven't eaten- ever..!" She said. "And... Who is Aizen...? I've heard his name a few times, but that's it."

"Aizen is a Shinigami who betrayed the Soul Society and the Seireitei and began a war so he could become the Soul King...he made us Arrancar to help him in that pursuit..." Tesla replied calmly, drinking his tea

Kairi thoughtfully traced her finger along the rim of her cup. "The Soul King isn't a good thing, is it?" She asked. "From what I heard, he hadn't done it for good."

"Everyone has their own opinion on the idea...the Shinigami believed Aizen-sama to be an evil man...he helped us become stronger, so we returned the favor and attempted to help him gain the power he had yearned for..."

Back
Top Bottom