Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

She turned on her heel, looking back across the ways along the sidewalk, a glare in her eyes. Not only did they follow her, but they brought attention back to her. Why wouldn't they just leave her alone already? She let out a long sigh, a note of annoyance easily perceived from her actions, and then walked towards them shaking her head side to side. "Why should I come back if you are just going to walk around off on your own and not think of the consequences of your actions?" she finally drew closer to the other two, standing but an arm's length away, the people already going back to their daily chores around them, selective hearing and sight back intact.

"I told you to be careful. Instead of heeding what I say, or even the damn person you've been with longer than me, you immediately decide to sneak off like a child, breaking curfew. Then you throw a tantrum to boot? Why should I even trust you to be smart in the future when you keep acting like a child?" she knew she hated being called a child, but when you act like one, she calls you out on it, regardless of age.

Jo gave a shudder before replying.. "uh... Well.. I uh.. I.. I can tell max really wants you to stay but.. Uh.. Your right. I shouldnt try to be a adult and act like this child... But you know.. You shouldnt go wondering off alone.. that man was following you too.. so he cant be after me.. please.. just give me a last chance to prove myself as a adult" she said shifting back and forth on her heels

Ere scurries out the back passage to the under dark cavern, she wraps the cloak tighter around herself staying low and running as fast as she can , her bare feet making her departure quite silent. She has only the clothes on her back and the small food pouch and dagger she managed to steal without them noticing. She relishes the feeling of fresh air on her face and silently thanks Ellistraee and the male that was guarding her for the last twenty years for aiding in her escape, she keeps running not really watching and not really caring where she runs, just keeping the drow home to her back and the moon to her front .

Joanna stood behind her on the sidewalk, some of the gentlemen walking by stopping to look at the two as she awkwardly stumbled over her own words, tripping at every given opportunity and leaving long and awkward pauses as she talked. Ashelynne continued to stand with her back to the girl, before finally turning around. It was hard to stay mad at a girl who couldn't even form an apology without coming across as a child. Joanna had a temper tantrum, and nothing more, and probably will continue to have them for the months to come. Her world, for all intents and purposes, had been turned right side down, and she was scrambling at the pieces of her past life to make it work.

She drew closer to Joanna, closing the gap slowly, before placing a hand on either side of her head on her shoulders. Letting out a soft sigh, she leaned in, eyes closed, before kissing her on the forehead gently. She hugged held her close, the scent of her hair and perfume rubbing off on Joanna, before finally breaking off the kiss. "Sorry I was too hard on you. I know your world has been turned upside down."

jo gasped in shock at first. She hadnt expected ash to really give her a chance. Jo wrapped her arms around ash and gave a tight hug. "i am sorry too. I should have listened. I will try harder i promise. Now.. We should get out of here... I dont see that man anywhere.. This might be our only oppertunity to slip out unseen...." she would slide her hand to take a hold of ash's hand. Augusta was now heading out of town to the nearest woods. He needed to strech his legs and allow his inner were form to get some air. Reaching the woods he shifted faster then normal before pawing off to roam before following that connection again with jo.

Max smiled and breathed a sigh of relief and squeezed Jo's shoulders softly and said "Good I'm glad we're all back together. Our pack of strays" starting to walk but stopping after a few steps and said "so do we continue to look for disciuses or do we head off immediatly. I noticed that your scent was much weaker when we started getting into more populated areas so as much as I loathe to say this maybe we should find a large concentration of people and lay low a while" looking back her waited for them to respond

jo still holding ash hand would look at ash. "what you think.. You both know whats best. I say we should try to skip out now..." she too waited to see how ash wanted to get out of the traders town they were in.

"If you are planning to lay low for a while, while trying to hide your scent, your best bet would be to shack up for the night in a hotel and just try and blend in as much as possible" she walked hand in hand with Joanna, swinging their arms lightly as they went, trying to figure out what was going to happen. "What is the forecast for the moon tonight?"

Max looked at her quizically and almost asked why then his eyes snapped to Jo and he remembered she couldn't control her Shifts. Thinking for a moment and counting days in his head he responded "Roughly three days til the start of the full moon cycle... we can't stay longer than a night we don't want to run into any human settlements during those nights"

Walking around to find a hotel he found one that had a good balance between cost and decency. It was a theme hotel and was surfaced to look like a large log house and had a rustic feel that Max felt comfortable with. Looking back at Jo and Ash he said " how does this look to you?"

jo listened to them as they talked. Hearing about the full moon jo tensened up some. She shuddered a little but relaxed seeing the hotel she gave a nod. Her mind was more on the full moon ahead of her.

"The lady has spoken" Ash had said, content to just get out of the eyes of the public. She ducked in under the awning, before letting go of Joanna's hand, her now free hand sliding into the mouth of her side bag she always carried. Pulling from it was the bag of money she had from before, deciding it was only fair she paid for the room after forcing them to allow her to tag along.

Max put his hand on Ash's wrist and smiling he said "I'll pay for the room, you can buy food... I tend to eat a lot" then walked in ahead of her before she could respond and rented two rooms with an seperating door. walking back out he told them such and added "I figured you'd want your own room Ash but figured it'd be a bit safer if we could easily get to each other. We're on the first floor near the back and we can see the entire parking lot from our rooms"

jo was still thinking about the moon. But knowing she had a few days before it started the cycle she felt a tad bit safe. Following the pair to the rooms as max lead the way she really didnt listen to anything that was said. Reaching the rooms she perked up at the thought of food. "we should order take out.. If they have any.. Im sure you two dont wanna have to dine in or go shopping.. Plus i could eat a horse now.." she was using the term in a odd way but meant well cause she was rather hungry too.

"It's fine, I guess" she said with a nod. Part of her knew it was to keep her close by and comfortable, the other part knew fell well that the two would have fun tonight on their own time after-hours. It was only natural of course, what she would have given to be that young again. "I guess I can let you to run off and have fun, I will get them to send you up some food later" she said softly.

She drew closer to Joanna, pulling her to one side away from Max. "Have yourself a good time tommorrow, but make sure you don't wear him out too much, otherwise he can't protect you tomorrow" she said with a knowing wink before disappearing towards the room.

Max smiled and showed them where the rooms were and handed Ash her key and saying "you can come in and sit with us, well Jo, I'm going to see if I can work this shower." opening their own door max ushered Jo in and said smiling mischeviously "she knows I heard her right. Yeah you wear me out" pulling Jo in close he kissed her and headed off towards the bathroom

Ere sighs softly and keeps running she stops suddenly finding tracks to large to be made by a normal wolf, she follows them a bit until they vanish into the hard packed earth, she finds a small ledge that tilts downward like a shelter of sorts and ducks into it covering herself and curling up to rest a bit. Waking up Ere blinks and stands looking at the sun trying to guess the time she shrugs and heads towards the sun knowing there is a city nearby that has a hotel and food.

jo smiled at ash "well your always welcome to stay to keep us company.. I dont mind." she moved around to get the layers of coats and clothing off as she grabbed the remote for the tv and started flipping through the poor cable channels. She watched the bathroom door wondering if max needed help but knew he was a big boy. Augusta was still in his known area of the woods but when he caught whif of scent he wasnt alone he just curiosly followed the scent. Coming up close but not too close to where he could be deteted he watched the traviler wondering if she could come in handy or would she be another foe that would help the strays keep his prize from him.

"I think I will let you two enjoy the company of each-other for a while. I am exhausted, and it's been much too long since I last was able to enjoy a bed to it's fullest" She wandered off to her own room, before closing the door behind her, intent on catching as much sleep as she could.

[Busy until Saturday, feel free to advance plot without me or throw in smut scenes, I'll be back soon enough]

Ere stretches pausing to eat a bit of the deer jerky and bread she has packed, hearing the sound of babbling water and walks in that direction pulling off her dark cloak revealing her tattered gray sleeveless top and the nasty looking mating mark scar on her shoulder from her deceased lycan mate, she splashes the cool water on her face and takes a drink not paying much attention to her surroundings at this time,running a damp hand through her silver hair making in curl up a bit before she puts her cloak back on, looking around and heading in the direction she thinks the town should be.

Max frowned as he looked at the shower he knew his hot spring was rather primitive but he didn't expect this. After experimenting and fine tuning he finally got the shower going and at a temperature he enjoyed. washing quickly he found a small bottle of soap and sniffed it. He almost wretched as he did so it was so fake and floral he found it offensive on a fundemental level. crinkling his nose he rubbed it on his body cleaning off the dirt from traveling.

Walking out in a towel after his shower with his nose still crunched he tried not to breathe through it much and sat down beside Jo and looked at the TV oddly. sifting through the knowledge he gained through the years he asked "some sort of electronic device right?"

jo giglgled at his comment "you could call it it that but its a television.. It dont have much on for showing.... So how was your shower? Should i have helped?" she flipped through the channels getting deeper into the adult channels. Agausta followed the woman for a short time before speaking up. "if your heading towards town you should take the right path up ahead. He would walk along behind her not too close. "it is shorter."

The turn of the lock was all the sound the room had contained. Her hand slowly pulled off the brass lock, before rattling the handle of the door side to side gently to make sure the door was as locked as she intended for it to be. It had been a long day, not by hours, for the night was still young, but emotionally it had been. The room was modest, by any means, a simple bed made up and ready to be slept upon, the typical drawer-less night stands topped with simple metal lamps complete with fabric lamp shades, a suit-case stand, a television, a closet, and a bathroom, complete with cheap wall to wall carpeting. Max had spared no expense, she chuckled to herself sarcastically.

Moving through the room, she checked the lock at the front door to her unit, making sure that it was truly locked for the night, going so far as to slide the chain lock across the top of the door as well. Satisfied that she was alone, and would be alone for the night, a sigh of relief was loosed. The strap of her bag was heavy, having worn into the nook of her shoulder and neck, rubbing it raw. The bag was finally slipped down off the shoulder, and left to stand on bag stand that was sprawled out across the bottom of the closet space across from the bathroom.

Pulling at the collar of her top, she slid it down her shoulder slightly, looking at the damage of the day, her shoulder red and swollen, the strap of her bra having dug into raised collar bone where the bag strap had sat above it the length of their walk. Rubbing at it gently, she pulled at her blouse, pulling it up and above her head completely, the cooled-air from the hotel's air conditioning causing a shiver to run down her spine, her skin reacting with goose bumps immediately. She bunched it up between hand and hand again, before tossing the balled up top unto the bag holder once more.

Might as well completely strip down, she thought to herself, pulling off the bottom of her dress, throwing atop the rest of the balled up clothing. She stood there, bare but for her shoes which were quickly lost, and the underwear which she wore. Walking back across the room, she turned the television on, before slipping to the corner of the bed, before pulling off the the bra and tossing it to the night stand, before crawling under the sheets, the coolness of them making her happy, before they begun to warm up.

Ere continued along the path that she thought would lead into town and stops a moment hearing a sound she turns quickly and drops low her eyes looking around for any movement, she spots a young male buck and takes a deep breath relaxing a bit. She smiles and whispers to the buck staying low approaching him. He stays there as she comes near him and she places a hand on his flank speaking softly. The buck simply blinks at her and she nods softly " thanks young one.." She starts to walk away when a voice calls out to her and she stops looking to see who it was she slides her hand to her dagger just in case and smiles a bit " the right path is shorter? Is it safe?" her violet eyes widen a bit and she attempts to assess the man like she did the buck.

(OKTIME OUT! Faelina if you want to rp with us please put your ooc problems out and properly rp. My character was talking to your and if your really going to be that much of a party pooper and have a proplem with rping with a woman who plays a male character then please step out of the story.. I would like to rp with you but i dont do the ignoring of characters too well.... Its rude very rude.. And hun i know this probably is not the place to say this but dont you realize there are women behind some of the male character names? So dont you think your being just a tad childish?.... )

(OKTIME OUT! Faelina if you want to rp with us please put your ooc problems out and properly rp. My character was talking to your and if your really going to be that much of a party pooper and have a proplem with rping with a woman who plays a male character then please step out of the story.. I would like to rp with you but i dont do the ignoring of characters too well.... Its rude very rude.. And hun i know this probably is not the place to say this but dont you realize there are women behind some of the male character names? So dont you think your being just a tad childish?.... )

Back
Top Bottom