Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

(waiting on broken to post and then i will. Thank you faelina for fixing your post. I hope we all can get along as adults and make this story still as great as it has been since day one. I am not planning to push you into anything sexual with my character but he does plan to us your character in aid of getting his prize.)

Max groaned and said "My shower was fine once I figured it out it felt great but I smell like I rolled in a pile of rotting flowers and petroleum" laying back he looked at the tv as Jo was flipping channels. Streching he said "I'm going to sleep and see if I can escape this smell for a while" then closed his eyes and slowed his breathing.

Joanna looked at him shocked but sighed, she turned the volume down and got up walking over to a window looking out. She was rather hungry and wanting to go get food but knew she shouldnt alone. She moved to the door that joined the two rooms and knocked softly. Praying that ashlynna wasnt asleep just yet...

augusta looked at the woman with a snarly grin. "now now.. Your weapon wouldnt do you much good.. But yes its safe and shorter. Im sure a woman like you dont want to get lost in these woods.. The lycan mark you wear makes you more of a target.. Werewolves can be a little narly if you know what i mean.." he said with a chuckle and pasted her heading down the path he told her to take. Calling back to her "come on now.. I will show you the way"

The rapping knuckles on the door stirred her from her sleep, the sound overcoming what was otherwise perfect silence, bar for a small hum from the television which was muted, some random programming running across it's screen. Ashelynne stirred, before moving over to the door, unlocking it, opening it. She stood in the door way in just her underwear, glaring at Joanna.

Ere bites her lip then nods softly starting to follow after the male she trails back just a hair before calling out. " my name is Ere.." She wraps herself a bit in the cloak looking forward to getting back into normal clothes once they get to town.

Joanna took a deep breath "uh sorry.. I didnt mean to uh wake you.. Its just im hungry and max passed out.. I know you two dont want me to go out alone so i figured you could go with me and we could eat in your room without waking him.." feeling horrible she woke the woman up she couldnt help but admire how much more of a woman her figured held then her own. "if you want to go back to sleep.. You can i dont mind waiting.." trying to avoid getting caught admiring her much bigger breath jo wondered what it would be like to maybe play and rub them like max did hers..

augusta shruged "could care less what your name is... Ere but i am augusta.." he lead her through the woods towards the town. "so what is a woman like you doing on these end of the planet?" he chuckled not really caring but wanted to know something about the woman other then her name.

She stretched her arms up above her head, her shoulders popping harshly as she did so, before letting them drop back to her sides. "Well I am glad that you decided that you weren't so stubborn of a girl to go get food on your own" she said, before breaking out into a small yawn. She stretched once more, moving her right should up and down as she rotated it in her socket, her back stiff from having fallen asleep sideways in the bed, completely diagonal across the length of the bed from corner to corner, and completely twisted. The strap of her bra pulled up, causing the cups of her bra to pull her chest up, then slightly down. They weren't that big, but they were at least enough to get a handful.

"Well don't just stand there like an idiot, come on" she said. She grabbed at her wrist, before pulling her gently into her room, allowing her hand to break off as Joanna walked towards the bed. Ashelynne locked the door behind her, just as a precaution, before coming to sit back down on the corner of the bed. "What are you hungry for?" she asked, debating whether she wanted to go and get food herself.

Jo stumbled into the room and looked at her. "uh.. Yeah i uh did promise i would be more of an adult right.." looking around jo tried to think of what she wanted to eat but would lowly in a soft whisper. "i kinda am not hungry anymore for food.. I wanna try something else.. But uh.." she tugged at the bottom part of her shirt. "i dont think max would be happy.."

(just a little ooc info:: everyone else is in the same spots they were. Just these girls are about to get some action going... Its been a long time plan and just until the one on one is over please be paitence and work yourselves in. Sorry will be some reading. My latest post from augusta is in the post before this one. Enjoy!)

"Well...?" she said, as she sat on the edge of the bed. The girl was whispering gently, probably because she didn't want to wake up Max in the room over. They stood in the darkness, the flickering screen illuminating them in the various colors that the news was broadcasted in. Joanna was illuminated from the side from the television, but shadows fell across her face that hung along the curves of her facial structure. Ashelynne didn't realize just how beautiful the girl was, having not really looked too long and hard at her. "Well... out with it. What would he not like? Don't tell me you want to go out and explore?"

Joanna eyes widden hearing her say outside and exploring. "ohh! No.. Uh.. I well.. Your pretty.. And i seen those little movies where women get in bed.. Doing things.. I uh.." she reached up smacking herself in the jawline. "no sorry i shouldnt think like that.." jo was flowing with too many emotions and not sure what to do. She wanted to explore the womans body but she was also scared max would become upset with her. Starting to pace a little she started rambling to herself how right and wrong the whole thought was.

Ashelynne looked at the girl pacing back and forth in front of the bed, her shadow being cast against her every time she passed between her and the television, before once more turning on heel on the carpet and walking back. She continued to watch as she paced, the mark on her face from her self-inflicted attack reddening as she went. She didn't understand exactly what she had meant, her first language not being English. Joanna turned about once more, before finally being stopped by her wrist from Ashelynne.

"Are you alright?" she asked looking at the girl with concern on her face. She pulled herself out of the bed using Joanna's wrist as leverage, before coming to rest almost eye to eye with the girl, eye to eye really being eye to chin as she looked down to the smaller girl. "I know we haven't known each-other long, but I know what it is like to feel isolated and alone. If you need to talk to me, please talk to me." She placed a hand on the chin of the girl, turning her head lightly so that her jaw was visible to her. "Oh, that's no good, you could hurt yourself like that, then what would Max say, hmm?" she said. She leaned in close, giving her a bit of a kiss on the jawline, before pulling away and smiling her eyes half drawn in a smile. "There, much better. So can we talk?"

Jo blinked in shock but nodded yes before finding herself leaning in and pushing her lips up against ashelynne's. She didnt understand why but somehow it felt some what right. Breaking their soft tender kiss jo pulled back and looked at the woman in her eyes. "i want to have sex with you.. Do you think it would be wrong.. We could let max join later.." she couldnt believe what she was even saying but it was how she felt. It was how she honestly felt since she made ash so angry and ready to leave them. "i want you to stay with us.. Max and i can have two mates.. Right? Or a mate and bedmate.." she started to shiver a little but her other emotions where driving the mood swings pushing the fear towards the back of her mind.

The breath was stolen in that moment, the girl having startled her with the kiss back. It is true that Ashelynne had started it, but it was as a mother would a child whom had hurt itself. Her heart was sent racing, but she didn't know how to respond, the situation had unfolded to fast, sending her mind reeling. "I--uh--Max--uhm?" she said not sure where to go. Ashelynne looked at her, not sure how to respond. "I can stay, mais, non... you don't have to have sex with me to make me stay" she said nervously, a blush creeping up her cheeks.

Ere glanced at Augusta and raised an eyebrow. " not exactly sure I can trust you that much just yet sir..all that matters is that I am free and I will get back to the graves of my mate and cubs.." she looks a bit lost and sad for a moment then shakes her head putting her neutral expression back into place.

Joanna looked at her "i dont want to have sex just to keep you with us.. I want to cause i really like you.. I can tell max does too.. The way he watched you storm out i surely thought he was going to leave me just to go after you.. Please.. Just maybe think about it.." she said before moving to push some hair back behind ashelynne's ear. "you are very attractive.. Maybe more then me.."

augusta rolled his eyes before stopping and turning to the woman. "well here i will make it easy for you.. You do me a huge favor and i will have you taken to your gravestones as soon as your done.. And you dont have to trust me.. Just take it into concideration that i just possibly saved you from a vicious attack that could land your much newly freed self in the same place as your love and cubs" when he finished speaking they heard a herd of howls in the background deeper into the woods. "besides.. The packs around these parts are very.." placing a finger on his cheek as if to think of the word. "rouge.. They kill before asking questions and sadly they casted out their previous leader cause he was a little too soft hearted.. His head hangs along the other path you could have taken. You wouldnt wanted to go that way anyways.. Heads of so many lycans and weres down there.. Its like a offering to the moon gods or something.." he turned back to lead some more. He did not want to run into any of the weres he mentioned.. His head was wanted desparetly by them.

"I don't know how to react..." she said, the girl had her arms on either side of her head, her hands moving the bangs of her brown hair up and off her forehead, and tucking them behind her ears. "I, I never been with a woman." she simply said. It was true, she had only been with guys before, and she had never been curious about exploring the body of a same-gender were-kin. It had never even crossed her mind before this moment, and despite having lived as long as she have, and experienced as much as she did, she was truly on the back foot, not sure how to react. "I really like you too, but the thought never crossed my mind" she said. Her heart continued to beat fast in her rib-cage, the blush further deepening as the younger girl made her overt moves on her, slowly cornering her between the bed and Joanna, Joanna's breasts pushing against her own.

Ere swallowed hard and jumped a bit hearing all the howls she eyes the man speculatively." what is this favor you need assistance with? I am not much good at killing things ..your were are not the only dangerous things in this forest ya know..come nightfall the drow will be out and about hunting for me..they do not take kindly to escaped prisoners especially not a surface drow like myself.." She tilts her head a bit and looks at him " anyway what is it you need?"

A little confused jo slid her hand down ashelynne's neck shoulder then arms. "oh.. Uh.. So you rather just be max bed mate?.. Thats cool.. Maybe we can talk him into it then.." she wasnt catching on that ashelynne was in the same boat but just as noobie as she was. Jo let her hands lift from ash arms. "uh.. I uh.. I should go.. Im sorry.. I shouldnt have bothered you.." her heart too as racing and her body was covered in pleasuring desires but jo wasnt one to push anyone to anything. Stepping back a little jo blinked trying to push the emotions away that was leading her to feel guilty for trying something that may never happen. "uh.. You know.. I can find a place that delivers.. I dont have to leave to get food.. Uh.. Again sorry to wake you.." she slowly started to turn to walk to the door feeling rather stupid and embarrassing.

augusta chucked. "these strays they are keeping my choosen one from me.. I need you to not kill anyone but maybe get her away from them.. I cant get close enough without them dragging her futher away.. She is not hard to spot.. She is so young and beautiful.. I didnt choose to change her for no reason... You think you can handle that? In exchange i will help you stay safe from your drows.. Drows tend to be my favorite meals anyways" he smirked not really caring if he frightened her or not. He did speak the truth. He did tend to hunt and kill drows from time to time to satify his weirdly odd crave for the rare meat. (sorry faelina you posted while i was thumbing my first part out. But i caught it!)

Her mind continued to reel not sure at how to continue. "Wait." she said. She wanted to buy herself some time to think, unsure of how to advance with Joanna. "I don't want to be Max's mate, he is yours, and I don't want to take him away from you." she tried to get her scrambled mind back in order, trying to reconstruct her facade of controlled emotions. "I mean to say..." She paused, taking a breath. The air was tense, thick enough that it hung over them like a cloud waiting for them to turn so that it could smuggle them both in turn. "What I am trying to say is I was being selfish. When I left, it was because I didn't want to get in the way of him and you. I can always smell him on you, and you on him, and I didn't want to get in the way. I just used you running of on your own as an excuse to run, when in reality I wanted to stay with you guys. Please just stay."

Jo stopped slightly turned from ash. She lowered her head and listened to the woman before turning back to her. A small frown crossed her face. "he wouldnt have mated me if he known he would meet another woman.." she wasnt sure about how max really had felt but she started to feel like she had childishly forced him to mate her. Fighting the tears that was filling her eyes she just reached up and wiped her eyes then grabbed the blankets to tuck ash back into the bed. "i can stay til you fall asleep.. You dont have to do anything you dont want.. I cant do you like that.." not being able to hold her tears back she started crying. She wanted to run and hide but she knew that was not possible not where they was and not after promising to be a adult. "He only mated me cause i was his only choice.. I forced him to.." her emotions had broke leaving her feeling guilty and shamed for stuff that was not nessarry. It was one thing she hated about bein so close to the full moons. They drove her emotions wild and barely could she even keep up with them. Before too long she would reach over and just tuck more hair behind ash ear. "i wish i was like you.. I wish i had werewolves parents.. Your so prepaired for the moon.."

"There was no such thing as prepared. If anything there is more tension because of it." she continued to allow the girl to be close to her, despite an uneasiness. "From an early age you are reminded through every day and interaction that you are almost human, but not quite. You know that you are different, fundamentally down to the very core of your soul, if such things even exist for our kind." She paused for a moment, letting it sink in. "Everything tries to prepare you for the moment but nothing else does, just like with you and your experiences with it."

Joanna looked at ash this time wiping her eyes and nodding. "right.. It still sucks you know.." she moved to climb over ash and snuggle herself into the bed. "i am glad max and i ran into you.. Your rather helpful with all this knowledge.. Is there anything i can do to repay you for everything?" she was still in desires of wanting to explore ash's body. But she was very nervous and shy almost.

"Just having you is good enough for now" she said, sliding an arm around her. "I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day, best we get some sleep or Max will be upset with the both of us" she said with a bit of a forced smile. She wasn't sure how she would take the rejection, but she wasn't prepared for it, not yet at any rate.

Ere makes a bit of a face when he states that his chosen one is being kept from him by some stray werewolves. " why would they keep your loved one from you? That is so mean..I will help if I can. When he continues and states that drow tend to be his favorite meals she growls softly at him. " however if I think you will kill and have me for breakfast..you will be on your own..we need to come to an agreement..of some sort I won't help you then have you turn on me and kill me.. " she stands as tall as she can and gazes intensely at him.

Back
Top Bottom