Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Winston laughed softly, kissing her back passionately. "You are never in control," he purred, "Even if you think you are, you're not. Not in the bedroom, anyway." He gave her a wink and started to undress, smirking at the sight of Connor. He knew the man was just as dominate as he was, but he always managed to let Winston have his fun. While he let Connor fuck him plenty of times, Connor always knew when it was time to give the reigns to Winston... "You will have fun," he said, kissing his male lover once he was naked. "I assure you." Stepping back, he grabbed some lube out of the shopping bag and handed it over to Nyx, then pushed Connor on to the bed. While Connor was on his hands and knees, Winston moved around to sit against the head board, giving Connor the room to suck his cock. "Don't be easy on him, Sweetheart," he said to Nyx, grinning.

Annabel licked her lips when she pulled back from the kiss, then obediently got down on her knees. Unbuckling his pants, she moved to take his cock out and suck it with enthusiasm. As she did so, she gripped his ass in her hands and bobbed her head up and down on him, wanting to please him and feed to his dominant side, because, oh... she loved his dominant side.

“I think your wrong.”She teased laughing as she looked up at him as he winked at her, amused because here, alone with her and connor, he was different from the man she’d first met. And she was glad, that he trusted her enough to be open about what he wanted. Grinning as he watched the two men she smirked a little as she went to her knees. “I wont be. Since I have a feeling he’ll take it out on you if I am.”Nyx said leaning across connor’s back, hands resting on connor’s hips as she stole a kiss from Winston before pulling away. Looking curious and bemused for a moment as she worked the strap on into connor, she grinned as the man whimpered quietly, hips rocking back even as he slid his mouth down over winston’s cock, the two working to give Winston something to enjoy, both in action and having something to watch.

Rhys grinned looking down at her, burying his hands in her hair as he tilted his head back. Closing his eyes as he thrust into her mouth, though fucking her mouth he was careful not to hurt her. Growling before he pulled her off, he snarled as he picked her up, tossing her easily onto the bed, making sure not to hurt her, before looking her over.”Now. On your hands and knees.”He growled rubbing a hand over her side.

Winston growled in pleasure at the feeling of Connor's mouth on his member. He reached down and laced his fingers into his hair, licking his lips at the sight of Nyx working the other man from behind. There was something so erotic about the display, and he had to take a hold on his control in order not to cum then and there... Quickly, he got off the bed to switch positions, getting underneath Connor on the 69 position so that he could suck his cock while Connor did the same to him. And the perk of the positon was the fact the he could slide his free hand between Nyx's thighs and slide a couple fingers into her pussy as he fucked Connor with the strap on. Within seconds, the room reeked of sex.

Annabel moaned as he gripped her hair and fucked her mouth, loving his control... Obediently, she rolled over and got on her hands in knees on the bed, making sure to raise her ass in the most deliciously submissive way possible. "God, I love it when you talk to me like that," she moaned, looking at him over her shoulder.

Connor groaned as the man sucked his cock, even as he worked his mouth down over him, grinning a little as he felt nyx speeding up, pressing into him harder as she rode winston’s fingers just as eagerly as she rode him. Soon the room smelled of sex and them, groaning as he came, swallowing around the other compulsively. Nyx groaned as she came, her body tightening around winston’s fingers as she slumped against connor’s back in orgasmic bliss, trembling as she panted.

Rhys smirked watching her, tilting his head a little as he studied him. “Hm, you should. I think I can get used to being in charge.”He muttered moving behind her, kneeling on the bed, resting his hands on her ass as he shifted his hold, gripping her hips tightly as he thrust into her. “Oh…”he moaned shuddering as he fucked her hard.

Winston came, groaning at the pleasure and sight of the sex around him. He rolled out from under Connor and smirked at his two lovers, moving to lean against the pillows. "Mmm... that was nice," he murmured, reaching over to stroke Connor's back, "I like you all bound up. It's different." Leaning in, he kissed the other man, then pulled Nyx up into his arms. "What did you think of that?" He raised his eyebrows. "Something you'd be willing to repeat?"

Annabel screamed in pleasure as he thrust inside of her, bucking against him in order to get him deeper inside of her. "Oh, God, Rhys..." she moaned, grabbing on to the head board. She squealed and grunted loud enough for the whole floor to hear, she was sure, but she didn't care. One of her hands moved down to rub her clit, desperate for release.

Connor laughed softly as he yawned, getting comfortable before shifting, smiling as nyx undid his arms, shifting to get comfortable. “That was fun. I like seeing him all bound up.”NYx said smiling as she rested her head on his chest, shifting, getting comfortable, snuggling into both men as connor laid down next to them,”Congradulations with the wedding you two.”He muttered sighing softly, relaxing as he settled into them, not even wanting to consider what Winston would want to talk about, his wife had no business in this, even if he knew he couldn’t avoid the conversation forever, he didn’t want to think about it right now.

Rhys groaned laughing as he thrust into her, groaning as she thrust back into him.”oh, anna..”he moaned pressing his forehead against her shoulder, shuddering as he thrust into her harder, clinging to her as he came, shuddering. “Bloody hell…”he moaned softly as he clung to her, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of her near him, never wanting to move away from her.

Winston laughed a bit and pulled them both into his sides, liking the feeling of holding both of his lovers so close. "You need to divorce her," Winston said after a few moments of silence. "I'm serious. You're miserable, and she assaulted you." He frowned at that, even as he looked up at the ceiling. "There's no kid in the picture anymore, so there is no reason to hang on to her. You could be so much happier..."

Annabel panted in pleasure as she came, then slumped down on her stomach. Rolling over, she smiled up at him. Her eyes were heavy, but her expression was satisfied. "That was amazing, babe," she murmured, leaning up to kiss him, "I'm going to get fresh drinks."

Getting up from the bed, she moved to the bar and poured them both a glass of wine before returning to bed. When she did, it was clear she had something on her mind. "Rhys? Have you ever thought about us... getting our own place?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, "I mean, with them being married now and you getting close to finishing school." She shrugged, curious about what he thought.

“…you know my father in law will make things living hell for me if I did. And she’ll make things even more difficult.”connor muttered not because he wanted to stay married, but because he was starting to want to, and scared to take the steps to be free, to be able to do exactly what he wanted. “Connor, she attacked you. If you hadn’t raised your arm, you’d be missing a eye now.”Nyx said sitting up on her elbow to look down at the man laying against her back, gently touching his face as she bent to kiss him.

Rhys panted as he rolled his his back, shivering a little as he kissed her back.”Drinks are good.”He muttered panting before frowning.”What?Why?”he muttered frowning. He’d never considered leaving home, hell, he’d only moved odut the first time because he wanted to get away from Balthazar and the man had wanted him to be the normal college student and stay at school instead of driving back and forth

Winston shook his head. "And you couldn't make his life a living hell right back?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, "You have more power than him, and you know it. And your wife? She makes things miserable and difficult already." Standing up, Winston pulled his cigarettes out of his pants pocket and moved to the balcony, stepping outside and lighting it up... He looked out at the city with a frown on his face. No part of him wanted to return home tomorrow.

Annabel shook her head. "It's not that big of a deal," she said, "I just thought that once Winston and Nyx were married..." She blushed and shook her head again, taking a big gulp of her wine and leaning against the headboard. "Never mind. I'm sorry I brought it up." Leaning over, she kissed his cheek.

“I could.But you’re already in the middle of a gangland war. Do you really want me to start another?”Connor muttered looking worried and scared, because he knew sara and his father in law knew just how much he cared for this two. He wasn’t worried about himself, he was worried that they’d throw in with whoever was taking to get them killed. “Yes. Please. If it gets you free of her, yes.”nyx said looking down at connor gently stroking his hair out of his face, because she was scared for him, scared his wife would lose it and actually hurt him badly. “please.” Connor sighed sitting up to look at Winston, then at the woman laying next to him.”I do want to leave her….I should have never married her…”he muttere looking thoughtful before looking at Winston. “I might end up coming to live with you for awhile.”He warned smiling slightly.

“Oh.Maybe. Winston probably would like the house to himself.”he said frowning a little as he thought about it, slumping back onto the bed, snuggling down into the bed, “I don’t want to go home.”He grumbled, “Its going to get bad I think, and I don’t want to go.”He said because he knew that whatever was waiting for them, was going to be a gangland war, and lots of blood was spilled, no matter who won, to end it.

Winston smirked and took a drag of his cigarette. "You know you are always welcome in my home," he said, tilting his head to the side, "And my bedroom." He smiled softly, showing that he wasn't just trying to be sexual. He meant it. As much as he tried to not actually say it, he loved Connor as much as Nyx. There was no choosing between the two, and if he could be married to them both, he would. It would make him a very happy man to do so... However, his life was never designed to make him happy. "It's not like you can't run Boston from New York City, after all."

Annabel shook her head. "I didn't mean he'd like to see you go," she said, "It's just, you know, it might be kind of fun... to do something like that together." She gave him a smile. "We could always get a place a few blocks away."

At his words, she frowned and set her wine to the side. "I know you don't want to go home, but I promise, everything will be okay. Your brother seems to have things under control..." Sliding deeper into the bed, she wrapped her arms around him in a comforting way. "We will be okay."

“Awww, if you keep it up, I’m going to get a toothache from all the sugary sweetness.”Connor teased, offering him just as sweet of a smile, understanding what was being said, and glad that nyx didn’t seem to mind sharing her husband. It probably helped that she was the newest to the relationship, so adding her into the equation had just been something interesting and intriguing. “True. Though I’m sure your wife would get tired of seeing me…”Connor teased as he lowered his head swirling his tongue over her nipple, just teasing her. “Ohh…no. I don’t think so. You are so much better at helping him work then me. And I have…other business to take care of.”nyx said wincing a little, even as a soft moan escaped, shifting to get comfortable, resting her head on connor’s chest, because she knew just as soon as work figured out she was married, things were going to go badly.

“Oh.I guess.Maybe.”Rhys said frowning a little as he considered that, tilting his head slightly. Shifting as she got into bed with him, he shifted, resting his head on her chest, sighing softly. “I know. He does. And connor will help…I just…worry about you and nyx. Me and Winston have never had someone who’s meant so much to us, that it’d hurt if you died because of us…I…”He shrugged.”I’ll try not to worry.”

Winston smirked a bit and leaned against the door way. "Don't worry. My sweetness comes in very small quantities," he promised, then turned to Nyx. "What business? You never told me about any business..." He shook his head, looking a bit concerned. The last thing he needed was the police force on his ass when he had to worry about a gang war and Connor's father in law... Throwing out his cigarette, he walked back into the bedroom and laid down, leaning in to kiss them both.

Annabel frowned and leaned in to kiss him. "I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere," she murmured, reaching down to stroke his hair. As she stared at the ceiling, she frowned. "Everything will be okay, Sweetheart." Leaning down, she kissed his forehead and closed her eyes. Of course, she was as worried as he was, but more worried about him that herself.

Nyx twitched a little, “Because I didn’t want to worry you.Besides…its not about you. Its about me. I’ll tell you…when its done. I wanted to know how it was going to go, before I worried you.I’ll deal with it”She sighed looking at the two men, kissing Winston back. Connor studied the woman before looking at Winston. “She said she can handle it. let it go for now. We’ll deal with everything else.”Connor muttered snugglign down into the bed, shifting to rest against winston’s back as the man laid down next to nyx.”now sleep. We have a early morning tomorrow.”

“Good.”Rhys sighed softly, closing his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Rhys grinned as he climbed out of bed, reaching for his clothes, tugging them on before looking down at the woman in the bed.”Come on. If we hurry we probably can get some real food instead of airplane suck ass breakfast.”He said leaning down to kiss her lightly.

“How about we just move, and forget that we were ever involved in this?”Nyx yawned as she sat up, looking at the two men as she reached for her clothes, knowing that even if she could convince them to go, she wouldn’t be able to walk away from the bloodbath that they’d started. Feeling responsible because it was her arrival, and annabel’s, that had started this all, so she had to stay and make sure the least amount of life was lost.

Annabel stretched and sat up in the bed, looking sleepy and a little less enthusiastic that her boyfriend. "If you had not worn me out last night, I might be dressed already," she teased, slipping out of bed and shrugging on a pair of jeans and a casual top. After she was dressed, she turned and wrapped her arms around him, pressing into him and tilting her head up to look at him. "I could use some coffee," she said, "Can we go down to the hotel dining room? Their breakfast is amazing." Leaning up, she kissed his cheek before turning to pull her boots on. She was not excited about going home, but maybe it wouldn't be that bad...

Winston sat up and rubbed a hand over his face. "Running away from things doesn't solve them," he said, then reached over to grab his glasses out of the night stand. His head was pounding so much so that his vision was blurrier that usual. "Why don't we meet the other two down for breakfast before our flight? I'm sure they are already up by now." With that, he slipped out of bed and grabbed his clothes, but not before slapping Connor on the ass. "Wake up, Connor."

“Hey, you enjoyed staying up. Who am I to deny you a good sex life?”Rhys said snickering as he looked down at her, smiling as he was wrapped in a hug, leaning down to kiss her forehead.”Yea, we can. The others should be up by now.”he said smiling as he pulled on his own boots, taking her head and heading downstairs.

“I know, I know.”Nyx said tiredly, looking worried as he pulled on his glasses, moving over to the edge of the bed and gently stroking his head.”Promise me you’ll take care of yourself, and not worry about me or connor. Or rhys and anna. You’ll do no one any good if you’re sick.”She muttered knowing his vision only got bad when his headaches were worse. Sighing softly she laughed nodding, “Let’s. They have good breakfast.”She said giggling as connor yelped at getting smacked, nearly rolling out of bed to get away. “That wasn’t fair!Winnn!”Connor whined even as he got dressed, heading downstairs with the other to, sulking though at getting smacked. “I’m going to get you back for that.”Connor grumbled looking up at the other man. “If it involves handcuffs and a strap on, I’m game.”Nyx said looking up at Winston with a wicked grin as she stepped into the dining room, smiling as she headed for the table the other two were at.

Winston rolled his eyes. "We will see about that tonight," he said, then turned to Nyx. He took her chin between his two fingers and shook his head with a smirk. "No strap on when it comes to me. I have to make sure you don't start getting any idea about being the dominate one in the relationship." Turning away, he walked toward the dining room and grinned at the sight of his brother. Annabel was leaning into him, her hand on his thigh as they waited for the others to sit down.

"I assume you had a nice night?"

Annabel nodded, blushing a little as she looked down at her coffee. "Oh, yes, I'd say it was nice," she murmured, smirking a bit. When the waiter came by, she ordered and omelet and a mimosa, figuring a nice buzz for the flight would be nice.

Nyx smiled as he took her chin in his hand, pouting a little before smirking. “Ah, but you forget, I really am the one in charge.”She teased looking amused because she knew it wasn’t true, Winston was definitely the one in charge of things. “I think we should use that strap on on him, after all he did buy it from you. He should get some enjoyment from it.”Connor teased the two as they walked towards the dining room, sinking into his chair with amusement.

“it was definitely nice.”Rhys smirked as he ordered his own eggs and bacon, looking amused as connor and nyx both got waffles. “And how was your night?How’s it feel to be married?”Rhys teased looking at the two, amused because he’d never thought he’d see the day when his brother would get married.

Winston smirked and shrugged. "I don't know," he said, "Why don't you do it and find out?" He had a teasing look in his eyes as he glanced at his brother, then moved to drink his own mimosa. Annabel blushed at his words, and it only made it funnier to Winston. "It's nice, really." Leaning over, Winston placed a kiss to Nyx's cheek.

Nyx smiled looking amused as they settled in to eat, looking pleased. Knowing whatever was coming, it would be worth being married to this man.

A few days later Connor winced a little as he looked up from the book he was reading, ignoring the slammed door before looking at the man sitting at his desk. Having made himself comfortable doing business from winston’s office, since he was avoiding going back to boston since he’d told sara he wanted a divorce, but he also knew he couldn’t ignore things either. “So, who gets to go talk to her?”He asked, wondering just how badly nyx’s meeting had gone if she was slamming doors.

“I think we should move. At least…out.A bit I mean. With connor here, I’m sure Winston wouldn’t mind having space again. And connor’s used to having space of his own, instead of just a guest room.”Rhys said laying on his stomach, lifting up on his elbows to look at Annabel, biting his lip a little. Because while he hadn’t brought it up with Winston, he also felt bad for connor who was stuck in the guest room, not realizing that the man hardly ever slept there, always sneaking over to Winston and nyx’s rooms. For a intelligent man, rhys could be willfully blind to some things.

Winston sighed and looked up from his own paperwork. He took his glasses off and stood up, concern in his eyes. "I'll talk to her. You stay." With that, he moved into the bedroom and raised his eyebrows at his wife, stepping inside and moving close to her. "Nyx? What happened? How bad could it have been to have you slamming doors?" he asked, tilitng his head to the side.

Annabel looked up at him and nodded. "I think it would be nice to do something like that together," she admitted, " I mean, we've been togehter for a while now. It might be a step in the right direction for both them and us." She shrugged and leaned up to kiss him softly, her fingers running through his soft hair.

"We could get a place down the street?" she suggested, thinking about how fun it would be to house hunt.

Nyx sighed softly as she turned away from the window she’d been looking out, sighing softly. She should have known better then ot slam through the house if she’d wanted some peace and quiet before having to talk to anyone. Stepping into his arms she sighed quietly resting her head on his chest. “Not well.”She muttered avoiding for a few moments telling him just how messed up it was, because she knew he’d f eel bad for it.

Rhys smiled looking at her, bodding a little.”And they need some privacy I think. I mean, they want a family, they need the house if they are, and it’ll do me good to get away.”He said nodding a little, “And yea, just down the street. Not to far, because you know Winston will worry if I moved across town. I’d rather not have him stress more then he has to.”Rhys said smiling a little

Winston wrapped his arms around her and bent down to kiss her head. "Tell me what happened," he said, not giving her an option. He wanted to know who upset her, because if it was out of line, he was not hesitate before upsetting them right back. "It couldn't have been too bad, Nyx. They can't tell you who to marry..." As he spoke, he rubbed her back gently.

Annabel smirked at Rhys's concern. "Of course," she said, looking up at him, "We can call a real estate company and have them take us around to surrounding areas." Leaning up, she kissed him and pulled him down until he was laying on top of her. She was absolutely and unconditionally in love with this man, and it made her happy just to wake up with him in the mornings. The idea of getting a house with him (and of course, Bosely) would make her happier than she ever had been in her life.

Nyx sighed softly as she pressed her face against his chest, smiling a little at his words. “No, but they can put me on suspension for actually marrying my partner. A breach of ethics, since I would always choose to save my husband then a victim….at least that’s what the report says.”She shuddered a little swallowing. “I like my job, win, I always have. I don’t want to lose it because most of the marshals hate you, and think I’ve gone to the dark side.”She muttered trying to calm herself.

“Good.”Rhys grinned laughing softly as he leaned away again.”Though I might consider telling him I’m moving across the city. Could you imagine his face?”He snickered at the idea, sighing quietly. “How about you call while I get a shower, maybe if we have a idea for a house before we tell him, he’d accept it easier.”He said worried his brother would want him to stay, because while he figured Winston would want the house for his family as he made it, he also knew Winston would want him nearby so he could keep being the protective older brother.

Winston raised his eyebrows and pulled away to look at her. "Are you kidding? They are seriously doing that to you?" It was clear he was angry, and he was already trying to figure out how to fix it. Technically, with him taking over the mafia, he was not exactly her partner. However, if he told them that, she would only be fired for being married to a fucking mob boss... Winston felt helpless. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry... This is all my fault," he said, frowning. Of course it was. He dragged her into his dark world, and not she was paying for it.

Annabel nodded and rolled over to get her cell phone while he went to get a shower. By the time he was out, she had talked on the phone and set up and appointment for after lunch with a real estate agent that would take them to three different houses in the surrounding neighborhoods.

"You almost ready?" she asked, stepping into the bathroom already dressed for the day. Leaning over the counter to look in the mirror, she applied some lipstick. "We have three houses to look at, all in gated communities...." She turned to him and smirked. "I never thought I'd get my first house with a guy this young, or even utter the words 'gated communities', but it's nice."

Back
Top Bottom