Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

“Hm, I should.”Connor laughed looking amused as he kissed him back, before pulling away. “You’re going to get me killed.”He growled softly, teasing him just as much as he was teasing himself before undoing the other’s pants slowly, already lowering his mouth to the winston’s cock, being careful with him, despite the wound being higher up then where his mouth was, he was careful and didn’t want to hurt him.

“Okay.”Rhys said frowning looking at her, biting his lip a little before smiling. “Ask nyx if she wants to go. Just don’t go out by yourself.”He asked softly, looking at her worriedly. Sensing she didn’t want him around, but not wanting her to go out by herself, so sending her out with the older woman was a happy medium, maybe nyx could figure out what was bothering his girlfriend?

Winston groaned, his hand gently running through the other's hair. Usually, he was rougher and more dominant, but this time... He was more loving. It was as if he was finally submitting to the fact that, even though he was still involved in the mob, he was not his father. He was in love with both Nyx and Connor. Maybe it took him nearly getting killed to realize that. They were his soulmates, and right now, he was enjoying that feeling.

"Oh, yea..." he purred, feeling the man's mouth go farther down his cock. "This is even better than meds."

Annabel nodded, slipping her boots on. She had almost said "no", but in reality, maybe telling Nyx would help. She could trust the other woman, and she really needed to get this off her chest. It was eating her alive.

Moving into the office where Nyx was, she leaned against the doorway. "Think you can go for a walk?" she asked, "I could use someone to talk to..."

Connor smiled around the cock in his mouth, his eyes flickering up to look up at the other, looking content with the man, and curious about his actions. While they’d become softer and less demanding to each other, at least as long as nyx was with them, it was a rarity for it to happen when they were alone. But he could live with that, the man had left his wife, Connor was feeling cut adrift and looking for something to hold onto. Closing his eyes as he enjoyed giving the other a blow job he raised his head after a few moments, looking concerned as he looked over the wounded man.

“Are you sure getting off is okay?”He said concerned that that he’d rip stitches or something. Ut ubdeed showed how much connor cared for the other, as it was a rarity that connor put someone else’s well being over the desire to have sex.

Nyx glanced up at the other woman, before nodding. “Yea, give me a minute.”she said finishing the paperwork she was reading, stretching as she looked at the other, grinning a little. “It depresses me that I’m doing more paperwork now then I have ever before.”She said looking amused as he pulled on her boots heading for the door with the other. While they didn’t know nyx was a former cop, everyone knew she’d quit ‘teaching’-the cover story winston’d come up with when she moved in- to take care of Winston and settle into her life as a wife. While she’d probably get bored with staying simply at home after awhile, for now she was happy. Much happier now that she’d gotten out from being criticized for marrying Winston.

“So what’s up?”she said as she did up her jacket, heading outside.

Winston groaned a shook his head, his hips rolling up to meet his mouth. "I'll be fine," he insisted, panting a bit in anticipation. He needed this - badly. The last time he had sex was in the bathtub in the hotel in Washington. That was a long time for the sexually charged mob boss... Moaning, he reached down and locked his fingers within the man's hair, thrusting upward and spilling his seed into his mouth with a deep growl. "Oh, fuck, yes..." he groaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Annabel shoved her hands into her pockets. "I feel so conflicted," she admitted, biting her lip. "When I got home, I thought I was just having some sort of stomach ache, but..." She shook her head. "It was a miscarriage. I didn't even know I was pregnant, Nyx, and I feel so awful. So guilty. Part of me is just... so sad. I was close to having a baby, and I lost it in matter of seconds." Her eyes started to fill with tears. "And I don't feel right to turn to Rhys for comfort, because he didn't even want any kids. I'm not sure he would even be sad, and I know that if he wasn't, it would break my heart... Why even bother him with it?"

“If you start bleeding, I’m going to tell nyx on you.”connor teased looking amused even as he lowered his head back down,swallowing the other’s come as he came, looking amused as he lifted his head, shifting to lay on his stomach, resting his head on the other’s thigh, looking up at him. For once content to just be giving and not receiving pleasure. “Hm, feel better?”He muttered amused because he’d known that not having sex had been killing him.

Nyx’s eyes widened as she glanced at the other, swallowing hard. At a moment at a loss for words, before rubbing a hand over her face, before tucking her hands into her pockets, tucking her head down into the collar of her jacket, struggling to find words.”I am so sorry Annabel.”She muttered looking over at her, “Because he cares about you, I am sure he’s scared about whatever you are upset with.Rhys…rhys…”She stuttered to a stop because she, like Annabel, knew rhys wasn’t ready for kids, hell he couldn’t even admit to liking the cat, but having Annabel upset over something and not telling him would terrify the man more then just being told he’d almost been a father. He’d be afraid she wanted to leave or something. “You should talk to him,anna. Maybe…I mean…”she huffed out a breath. “Do you want me to ask Winston?He knows rhys well enough to know how to handle this…”she said at a loss on how to help.

Winston chuckled and nodded, leaning back against the pillows. "So much better," he murmured, eyes a bit heavy. He was kind of tired, because the medicine kept him that way. "Take a nap with me," he ordered softly, "I need to rest for a little while, and I want you here." His hand lazily stroked the other's upper back as his eyes began to close.

Annabel shook her head, continuing to walk down the path. "No, no," she murmured, "Don't bother Winston. I'd really prefer if he didn't know." She frowned, reaching up to rub a hand over her face. "I don't want him to think I'm trying to trap his brother by getting knocked up." She bit her lip and crossed her arms over his chest. "I'll talk to Rhys... The guilt just... hurts to much. I need to get it off my chest, and hopefully he will understand."

To be honest, it worried Annabel to think Rhys might think she was lying or she tried to get pregnant on purpose...

Connor smiled a little as he shifted up, snuggling into the other man as he yawned.”A nap sounds amazing.”he muttered snuggling close and soon enough asleep.

Nyx frowned, hating that she couldn’t help more, and wishing she had better advice.”Okay. If that’s what you want.”She sighed softly swallowing as she resisted the urge to share her own news, because it would just be painful now to tell her, even if she was dying to share. She’d just have to wait longer. “I know Anna. But talk to him, he’ll understand. He loves you, and he knows you love him. You’ll be better together.”She said pausing to think about it before wrapping her arms around the younger woman, though only 4 years separated them, nyx felt ancient, and tired. “Come on, lets head inside. Its cold out here.”She said snickering a little as she directed them back towards the house.

Annabel sniffed and hugged the woman back, then let her lead her back to the house. When she got inside, she offered the other woman a smile before heading back upstairs.

When she reached the top of the stairs, it was clear she had been crying, even if she tried to calm herself down before stepping into the bedroom. "Hey, baby," she murmured, moving to sit on the foot of the bed. She looked over at him, and ran a hand through her hair. "Can we... Can we talk about something?"

“What?What is it?”Rhys said tossing his book to the side, reading the same page he’d been trying to read since she left, his own personal insecurities having been playing on him since she left. Looking calm as he looked up at her, he tried to hide just how much of a mess he was at not knowing what was wrong. “What’s up?”He asked trying to sound calm but the inner child saying he was about to be abandoned again, left alone.

Hours after she got back connor smirked a little at the woman sitting on the bed next to him, absently stroking winston’s hair as she read. “You know, you could just get some sleep to.”Connor muttered smiling amused as Winston stirred, trying to figure out just how happy she really was. Worried that she was hiding, and worried about her and Winston.

Annabel bit her lip and reached up to wipe the tear that was sliding down her left cheek. "I... This morning, I.... I had a miscarriage." She swallowed hard, her lip quivering. "I was pregnant, but I swear I didn't even know, Rhys." She sniffed, trying to catch her breath in between sobs. "I lost a baby - our baby. And I know you didn't want kids, and I promise that I didn't do this on purpose... But I can't help but feel so sad."

She swallowed hard and leaned forward, placing her head in her hands. It was too hard for her to look at his reaction.

Rhys stared, looking at a loss for words, trying to figure out what to say as he looked at her. So at a loss that what he had been afraid was true, wasn’t was really happening he was skidding on mental emotional ice. Swallowing hard as he shifted, wrapping his arms around her, he rested his cheek against her head, closing his eyes as he simply held her. “Shh, its okay.Dont cry.”He muttered stroking her hair trying to calm her.

Annabel leaned into him, crying into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, "I feel like this was my fault. Either way, it was my fault. If I had taken birth control, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. And if I had been more careful, I wouldn't have lost our baby." She was leaning in so close to him, she was practically in his lap, seeking comfort. "I know you didn't want kids, but it just.. I hurt more than I could have ever imagined to realize I lost one."

Winston's eyes flickered open, and he yawned. "Hey there," he murmured sleepily, leaning in to kiss her cheek, "What do you look so giddy about?" He raised his eyebrows, moving to sit up in the bed a little. He hated being this lazy, but knew she wouldn't have it any other way.

Rhys felt at a loss what to say in the face of what she was telling him, because he hadn’t been expecting it, so he had no comforting words to say. And while he wasn’t ready to be a father, he hadn’t wanted to consider her going through this if she had been pregnant. Shifting he settled her into his lap, pressing a kiss to her head.”I want kids, eventually, someday.”he muttered not wanting her to go anywhere if she thought he didn’t want them sometime, swallowing hard. “And this isn’t your fault Anna, if its anyone’s, its mine.Dont blame yourself.”He muttered kissing her head.

Nyx smiled as he kissed her cheek, “Not giddy, just pleased at laying around bed.”She said flushing a little as she looked down at him, not wanting to admit to what she knew, not when she knew what Annabel and rhys were going through. While she wanted to be excited about being pregnant, she couldn’t bring herself to share it with Winston, not when doing so would inflict pain on Annabel and rhys as they dealt with her miscarriage. “How do you feel?”she muttered watching him as she set aside the folder of paperwork she’d been doing.

Annabel lifted her head from his shoulder. "How could it be your fault? You didn't even know..." she whispered, looking confused at his reasoning. Reaching up, she rubbed her eyes and sighed. This was so much harder than she could ever imagine, but at least she had him there for her. There was no question that he loved her, even if he had never really said it out loud. "I just want to lay down for a while," she admitted.

Winston gave her a suspicious, but amused look. "Whatever you say, Sweetheart," he murmured, leaning over to kiss her. He shrugged and sighed. "Eh, I'm okay, I guess. Bored as hell. I'm sick of laying in this bed all of the damn time."

“Because I didn’t protect you well enough, or consider getting birth control…”he muttered looking down biting his lip, because it pained him to consider that he’d failed her some way. “Okay. I’ll put in a movie…I got a bootlegged copy of the new thor…think, sexy amazing thunder gods, and equally god villians for us to stare at.”he said teasing her a little as he put the movie in and settled into the bed with her, teasing her because he knew that at times she wondered just how high his sex drive had gone, and if he’d seduced everything in sight, no matter the gender. Teasing her about it just amused him.

“Well, you’re probably well enough, we could do something. I mean, if you want to.”Nyx said sighing a little as she looked over at him, to worried about him, but willing to try and not be so nagging about making him rest. Smirking a little at his words and look, she kissed him back. “You look so suspicious.”She teased. “Hmm, well you look like your hiding things…we should tickle her until she tells.”Connor muttered as he raised his head from winston’s stomach where he was laying, smirking at them both.

Anna gave him a soft smile, watching as he put the movie in. She kicked off her boots and crawled into bed, snuggling into his side and resting her head on his chest. The movie helped a little, and soon, her tears started to dry. However, she couldn't completely forget about the baby that might have been... "I love you, Rhys," she whispered, her eyes on the television. It was three rare words for the couple, but she meant it. There was no way she could ever leave him. He was her rock.

Winston raised his eyebrow. "Tickle her? What are you, a preschool child?" He rolled his eyes and looked over at his wide. "However, I do agree that she's hiding something, and I'd so like to know what that is..." He leaned over and kissed her neck. "What is it, Nyx? Tell me what's got you so excited..."

Rhys dripped his head a little as the woman spoke, smiling slightly as he pressed a kiss her hair, closing his eyes for a moment.”I love you to.”He whispered softly, blushing as he looked at her then returned to watching the movie, the quietness and darkness of the bedroom allowing him to say what had been so hard for him to admit before.

“No.I’m not a child.”Connor whined looking over at the man smirking as he shifted, nuzzling the bottom of her shirt, pushing it up just enough to press kissing to her stomach, smirking.”so, tell us.” Nyx smiled a little tilting her head to the side as Winston kissed her neck, sighing softly as she shuddered.”Hm, I’m not that excited.”She muttered thoughtfully, squirming a little, not wanting to tell them because of Annabel and rhys, but…”…I’m pregnant.”She muttered blushing slightly.

Annabel grinned against his chest, her heart skipping a beat at his words. Turning her head, she pressed kiss to his chest, then went about watching the movie... It was a simple night, but that's what she needed. All she wanted was him, and to get over the sadness in the pit of her stomach.

Winston's eyes widened. "Really?" He swallowed hard, taking a few minutes to process the information. Holy hell. He was going to be a father... Who knew? It took him a moment to understand what this meant. And for some reason, it didn't scare him near as much as he thought.

Leaning over, he kissed her on the lips. "That's... That's wonderful," he whispered, wanting her to know he was happy. He wanted her to look forward to this - to being a mother. It might make her feel more fulfilled after losing her job. "You need to go to the doctor immediately," he said, "Have you made an appointment?"

Rhys relaxed a little as she just pressed a kiss to his chest, not making a big deal about what he’d said. While it was a good thing that he’d said the words, it had still been hard on him, hadn’t looked forward to what she’d do. The fact that she understood he needed her to not make a big deal…yea, it made him love her more. Yawning as he snuggled her, he sighed as he fell asleep, holding her against him, wanting to make sure everything was okay.

Nyx flushed as she watched her husband, looking nervous about his reaction. Smiling a little, relaxing as she realized he was indeed happy, and hadn’t been lying in the hotel about actually wanting kids. Maybe being a mother wouldn’t be so bad. “N-no I haven’t.”She said smiling slightly. “Well, then we’ll get you to the doctor today.”Connor said sitting up, already reaching for the computer to research and find the best doctor in NYC, not about to let nyx go to some second rate doctor, they’d get the best money could buy.

The next morning, Anna woke up snuggled against Rhys' side, her head and hand on his chest. Smiling, she tilted her head up and sighed. "Morning," she murmured, watching as his eyes flickered open. She kissed his cheek and snuggled deeper into the blankets, content to be with him in the wee hours of the morning. "I thought, if it's okay with you, we could go ahead and go down to the shelter and looked at puppies... I know we aren't moving yet, but I think it would be nice."

Winston looked over at him and smirked, glad that he felt apart of all of this. Because, in reality, Connor was very much involved in their relationship. "Hold on, Tiger, it's a little late in the evening to make an appointment. Why don't we call in the morning and set one up?" He pulled her close to him, being careful not to have her brush against his healing wounds. "Connor will have to take you this time," he sighed, frowning, "Is that okay?"

“okay. And I’m sure nyx and win wouldn’t care if we have the dog here until we’re ready.”He said smiling a little as he snuggled back into her, not wanting to get up. “Morning.”he muttered nuzzling her neck, thinking before sighing quietly, worried.”Are you okay?”He muttered stroking her hair.

Connor sulked for a moment before nodding, looking over at him.”…you just called me tiger.”He said looking amused before nodding.”I’ll take care of things in the morning.”he decided. Nyx blushed a little biting her lip before nodding. Not wanting people to talk, and she knew they would if she showed up with connor in tow to a OB/GYN, but she also knew going by herself wasn’t a option.”It’s fine.”She said stealing a kiss as she settled against him, yawning as she started to fall asleep.

In the morning Nyx whined quietly as connor bounced on the edge of the bed, burying her face against winston’s chest. “Tell him to stop. He’s making me sick.”He whined quietly, sighing softly. Wanting nothing more then to just stay and snuggle up to her husband but knowing for all their peace of minds she had to go to the doctor’s.

Annabel sighed, leaning into his hand as he stroked her hair. "I'm... okay," she said, shrugging, "I'll be fine." Leaning up, she kissed him gently. "Come on. I want to grab some breakfast before we go down to the shelter." She gave him a soft smile, though it didn't reach her eyes. It was clear that while she was happy and in love with Rhys, the miscarriage had really shaken her up.

"Connor," Winston sighed, "Calm down, will you?" Slowly sitting up, he leaned against the headboard and ran his hand through his hair. "Make sure to take a couple guards with you. We are done taking chances these days." Leaning over, he kissed Nyx's cheek. "Morning."

“Good.”Rhys said though his eyes were pained as he looked her over smiling slightly as he leaned down to kiss him before nodding, getting up and wrapping a arm around her. “What do you want to eat?I might consider cooking for you.”he teased smiling at her before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

“Hm, I am calm.”Connor said though he did stop rocking the bed before nodding. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure we get there and back okay. Come on, your appointment’s in a hour.” “Damned early morning person.Good morning.”Nyx muttered whining as she snuggled into Winston not wanting up before stretching, getting up before looking down at him.”Are you sure?I mean, I don’t have to go until you can come…”she said not wanting to make him feel left out.

Annabel smirked and sat down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen. "Think you can whip me up some pancakes?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, "And fruit. Please?" She looked a bit amused as leaned against the counter. It was a bit rare to see him cook, but he always looked so cute while doing it.

Winston smiled. "I'll be fine, but the baby needs to be checked out," he said, nodding to her. He leaned up to kiss her and stroked her hair away from her face. "Just bring back a sonogram, okay?"

He turned to Connor. "And you make sure you ask lots of questions. I want to know everything."

Rhys grinned as he started to get things ready.”I’m sure I can. Will you run up and see if others want some?”he asked blushing a little because he hadn’t asked while they both were upstairs, smiling a little as he settled into to cook.

“I will, don’t worry.”She said smiling as she looked at him. “Okay dad, I can make sure you get everything. Might even stop and buy you a book.”Connor said snickering as he and nyx left. “hey anna.Rhys.”nyx said blushing a little at the sight of the two, refusing to squirm uncomfortably before shrugging a little. “Me and connor are going out for awhile, will you see Winston gets some food?”She asked smiling as rhys nodded before heading out with connor.

When they finished breakfast Rhys smiled a little as he did dishes looking at Annabel. “So, any ideas on what kind of dog you want?”He asked curious.

When they got back connor grinned as he carried nyx into the bedroom, smirking a little as he looked at Winston.”Don’t worry, she just fell asleep on the way home and I didn’t see any reason to wake her up.”He said settling her into the bed before holding up the sonogram.”Want to see?”He teased smirking at his lover.

Back
Top Bottom