Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed Up OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured he'd have to sit in there til after the first class ended, at which point he'd probably wind up getting in trouble for skipping. And, you know, probably make a ton of meth in the mean time.

sirix said:
As a teacher, im restricting the grotto to Mistress only access.
LAWL

Meanwhile Bel is all like "Fuck da po-lice!" ANd then he finds a loophole by bringing the headmistress into the grotto for an all-Dementia orgy.

The ratio really *is* messed up in this school lol. Maybe I should drop my male character altogether :p

Edit: Nope! Bel is too much fun :3

What happened to everyone, its pretty much Sakura, Bel, Danny, and Kay is all that's left.

And Bel is also fun to mess with since he is really the only character making conflict.......for anyone.

Hey, I'm still here. I just haven't really had anyone to interact with. I tried, which is why we got into that whole fourth wall thing, but otherwise it's been pretty lonely for me since people left.

Imma throw this out here: If you want your activity in an RP to be interesting, don't spend every post saying how much classier you are than everyone and then go chill in an area where nobody else is at. I know, teh sass, I haz it. But for real-reals, that would help.

Well, part of that is being in character m(Since he does think he's superior to most everyone else) and part of that is not knowing what to do since I didn't feel too good iinterposing myself in people's ongoing interactions (Especially sexytime). And that fairly evidently didn't happen every post.

Yeah but think about that for a sec. That's like (laying my geek card on the table here) when you play a game of DnD, and the one guy insists on playing chaotic evil and everyone just rolls their eyes. Because you know, you freaking KNOW, that he's just going to attack all the other players as soon as possible, just to be a dick, and in real life he's going to defend it by saying "I'm just being in character!" The point of all that, aside from a couple giggles, is that you yourself decide what is "in character" or not. If your character thinks he's better than everyone, it's because you want him to. If you don't want to intrude into other people's things, though, you could always consider starting a thing of your own. Sort of how Bel has invented a grotto (which is totally a real thing now) and a meth lab. It's a forum RP, so you can literally make things happen just by saying it.

Food for thought ;)

Could be worse I suppose. I could be the Mage who uses an AOE spell on the enemy (With himself and party members in the effect radius), and still does it even when it's pointed out, and nearly kills himself :p. But yeah, while its in character for him to think he's superior, it hasn't been like he's been a dick about it either. He's been courteous, helpful, and he only really voices it when people do things he doesn't approve of. (Fourth wall shenanigans) and while I can make things happen by inventing locations, it doesn't mean people will get involved (I don't think anyone interacted with you when you made that meth lab, for example). I suppose I should invent an NPC to interact with or something, but doubling has never really been my forte.

Yeah, but if you recall, I wasn't trying to do much with that except be silly and show Bel making meth and banging the chemistry teacher. Now, if he had, for instance, started up a wet tee shirt contest, things could have gotten interesting and it would have begged for others to participate.

That's a good point, and its something that Sakura can't stop either. Since I seem to be the only teacher, I'm the only one enforcing the "rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom