Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed Up OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alenaeon

Star
Yea. Figured I should make this since I didn't want to flood the thread with it. :p Alright, well to the point that I wanted to make. I could make a female as well if needed although my second point may make it redundant. Still, I'm open to the idea.

Now, second idea! I could just step out and have Illiri get his partner changed so that Kay and Xares can continue doing what they do. I'm fine either way, I joined to fill out the roster and if the two are having fun, well I'd prefer that then having to worry about a gender imbalance! :p

*shrug* I'm having fun having Kay try to run around like crazy to keep two angels satisfied. I mostly had her run over to get with Xares bc I was kind of a jerk when I cockblocked him and Ophelia with my second lol. On the upside it did kind of generate a jealousy thing between him and Illiri and maybe some adorably awkward moments with Kay to come :3

Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody, to call my own

Not that I mind that much, I suppose. I'm more just bored than anything.

Lol I can't be everywhere at once :p Actually I can't be anywhere anymore. I'm leaving for Thailand for a few weeks so Kay and Bel are going to have to run off.

Yeah, not so much with the open roleplay it seems. I might be able to get online at my hotel but they might also block the site. So............meh. But I'm definitely having fun with little Kay-Kay. I might make her a staple of my RPs. So, the way I have it figured her body is using cum like medicine, and I think that when she's not getting any cum she's going to deteriorate back to her original form as her disease worsens. So the adorable mini-succubus shall return, mwahaha!!

Just remember, the bro-bonding isn't gay as long as the balls don't touch :p

Mmmmmm, angel balls <3

Decided to try to keep posting in this RP despite the vacation. I'm having too much fun with Kay :3

xD I'll admit, I can't stop laughing at that last post Squishy. :p I'll probably have Illiri stop by as well given that there isn't much else to do.

*Raises hand slowly* If you do that am I allowed to make a female counterpart who gets stuck in the same dorm? XD

XD Go ahead, she'd probably try stuffing her with more than one tentacle =3=, seeing as how she's used to more than one partner. In reality, even her counter part in the Supernatural mobsters rp is...bisexual which means she doesn't just use them tentacles on girls alone... Yeah. Guys RUN away!

Spirits said:
XD Go ahead, she'd probably try stuffing her with more than one tentacle =3=, seeing as how she's used to more than one partner. In reality, even her counter part in the Supernatural mobsters rp is...bisexual which means she doesn't just use them tentacles on girls alone... Yeah. Guys RUN away!

Nah. Alistair has demonic powers. He can just teleport. Running is so plebe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom