Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed Up OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we did just have a little unscheduled amputation in the ladies' room. That livened things up a bit.

It was a joke about how Sakura always rushed in at the first chance to smack Bel around and Kay just had her (albeit unwanted) appendages amputated without consent and nobody cares. It was funnier in my head, though. Poor Kay can't win lol!

Actually, Sakura was in the area for the first Bel incident (then you made him appear where ever Sakura was after), so it make sense if Sakura caught that. He is in the Library right now, she he didn't see it or hear about it yet.

ive been writer blocking hardcore lately. It doesn't help that anytime anyone does something, you make some weird ass shit (see what I did there) happen.

It's a coping mechanism I use to deal with extreme RP boredom, like when your partner either disappears suddenly or is feeling very monosyllabic :p Also, I do believe that you mentioned the potion had "side effects" that would be unique to each person :p If you're experiencing writer's block, just ask yourself what Sakura would do in this situation, and then write down the answer. Brute force is the best way to go when breaking down the wall.

i got it, the perfect way to leave the school, since only we two remain. Epic bro-fist that destroys the school, revealing them to be God and Satan, thusly why they are able to break rules of reality, (the whole 4th wall thing)

Better yet, they both realize that everyone else left and they burn the fucker down out of spite. Except the grotto.

You really want the Grotto, don't you. Works for me I guess, How should we go about the distruction of the school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom