Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have fun with that. What you like is what you like." Sakura pivots on point and starts to walk away back down the hall. The new comer hadn't spoken a word yet, but Sakura couldn't stand to be near that punk for much longer. "And don't let me hear of you skipping class again Bel, I wont let you get away with it next time." Sakura warns as he walks away.

Danny looked at him and smirked, " ok then if you say so, just lead the way then, and I'll just follow." He laid his hands In his pockets and nodded, waiting to bel to start walking again. " um sure whatever you say then." He said turning to Sakura and scratching the back of his neck. Danny watched him leave and turned back waiting on bel to lead him to the quad.

Bel led Danny to the main courtyard without even once trying to roofie him and draw penises all over his face, which had to be some kind of a record. There were a few people making their way back and forth, but not the normal crowd of over-eager sluts in waiting. Maybe they were all tuckered out from all the fucking. "Huh. Let me think for a moment. There's those succubus sisters, but I don't see them around. Plus, tentacles man. And I don't see that little kid succubus either. And Ophelia's sweet, sweet ass hasn't shown up yet. Hold on, I have a plan." He beckoned Danny closer and whispered, "This is gonna take at least half, nay, ALL of our cunning to pull off. On three. One, two..." Bel jumped up onto the nearest table and pointed at Danny, hollering "HEY SOMEBODY COME FUCK THIS DUDE!!!"

Walking, Alistair found himself rounding a corner and falling into near step with someone he recognized as one of the teachers. He didn't look very happy either, and he had to debate the wiseness of engaging in conversation when the teacher was heated up as he was, then decided he could use a bit of excitement in his day. "Hello," he said, glancing over at Sakura. "You look angry. Any particular reason?"

Danny followed him and eventually he was outside with bel looking around. He heard bel yell something and point at him, backing up a bit he looked up at him. "Woah wait what?!" He said a bit surprised, and kind of confused. "I'm not that desperate to have sex with a girl, and even if I did I doubt any of the girls would find me cute or anything." He said letting out a sigh. " I'll go just go with any crazy idea you have as long as it works." Danny added with a smirk, watching people passing by them.

Sakura had noticed the sound of someone falling into step with him, bet he was to angry to look anywhere but forward. Hearing the voice beside him snaps him out of his haze "Hhmm, oohh it's just one of the resident morons. Goes by Bel, may be you know him." Sakura hides the anger in his voice for this students sake. "I'm sorry, I'm still trying to learn names. What is yours again. I'm Sakura if we haven't meet yet." The halls were all quiet for once, copious amounts of sex not happening for once.

"Ah, I see," Alistair replied as Sakura explained his current frustration. He could say he understood the feeling, and was also glad he wasn't in the teachers place. He doubted he had the patience for it in the first place. The name did ring a few bells, and he smirked. "I daresay there aren't many people who don't know who he is," he replied as their movements carried them down the hall, gracefully quiet. "Alistair Ryazan. I don't believe we have."

Ophelia had managed to go to all her classes peacefully, having been walking to her dorm. She had to help study with another female, a demoness, but it didn't bother her. Her light blue locks swayed slightly with each step, crimson eyes looking around. The girl next to her, Chris, was all the exact opposite. Her smirk stayed painted on her perfect mouth. Her black locks were up in a ponytail, back end now available to gawk at. Chris felt open today, so she allowed her horns and tail put completely, even if she was running low on sexual energy. Ophelia managed to stay calm because Chris was sort of protecting the curvy angel.

Bel's eyebrow arched as he saw the pair walking across the quad. Such an unlikely duo, but both of them oh so delicious. Turning to Danny, he shot the angel boy a quick smirk. "Hold on, I'll be right back."

Jogging over to the pair of beautiful girls, Bel slid to a stop, sketching a shallow bow. "Ladies, as always it is a pleasure to be in such radiant company. If you have but a moment, I have a proposition you might be interested in."

Sakura walked with this Alistair Ryazan. "Well hopefully you are in one of my classes. I'm the history professor." Sakura says as they turn a corner, neither falling out of step with the other. "Are you from a military family, or just really good at keeping step?" The perfect step seemed odd from the being and he just wanted to know just for reasons of curiosity.

Alistair nodded. "I believe I am. Later, of course. I look forward to it, since it is so important to our modern world. We must know where we have come from to know where we are going after all." He smirked a bit at Sakura's observation and decided to humor the older angel. "Nothing quite like that. My father is one of the higher placed demon lords, and I am his heir. As such I have been raised in various mannerisms and skills that one of high society should know. This happens to be one of them."

"Aaahh that would also explain your extraordinary class. I'm not a huge fan of demons, like most other war veterans, having fought your kind in the past but I'm coming to accept things. No offense intended." Sakura starts out causally but quickly remedies on a 'just in case' basis. "I agree with you view point on history as well. A famous human quote comes to mind. 'We must know our past mistakes so we don't repeat them in the future' I believe is how it goes." He quotes, thinking that it might go over the boy's head, but he might have heard it already and know where it come from. "The past is important, that's why I decided to teach it."

"None taken," Alistair replied casually, having heard that before from the opposite side of the fence, his father speaking about the soldiers under his command in the war. And in truth he had been given a more that rudimentary training in military tactics and strategy on the off chance he would need it. Not that that was something he felt like telling Sakura right now. The remembered quote was amusing, and he gave off what indications of such were proper as he responded. "I also heard a saying from a different human. 'History doesn't repeat itself. It rhymes.' But I understand." He glanced about at nearby corridors. "Now then, where are you headed to? I am on the way to the music room myself."

"I was just wandering, hoping to get as far away from the Bel punk as possible. I won't keep you from your studies any longer, and as much as I don't want to spread this, by school rule I have to. Don't forget to spend time with your partner. That's really the reason we are all here after all." Sakura stops walking and offers a hand to the young demon before him. "If you ever want to talk about anything, I'll have something to talk about." Sakura also offers. His intended wandering direction was away from the music room since you had to cross some heavily populated areas to get there and that increased the likely hood of Bel coming back into ear shot. Something that should be avoided if possible.

Alistair nodded with a muttered "Ah," as Sakura explained. He stopped as well, knowing already that he needed to spend more time with his partner. "I am aware of that, however she has not made it easy on me. More due to a lack of presence than any dislike by either of us. I actually have not been engaged in any of the more....scurrilous activities going on, for which I am grateful." He took Sakura's hand in a strong grip and shake. "I will. Thank you." With that, he went off his own way, to the music room, wondering if he'd missed the orchestra because of that little side chat, though he doubted it.

Danny looked at bel and crossed his arms with a smirk, "I bet he"ll either get slapped or painfully rejected by them." He observed him and just leaned back a bit waiting to see what would happen, he didn't really care, I doubt they would want to know what his plan was for them.

Ophelia waves shyly at Bel, holding her bag a bit closer to her body. Her curvy form would step forward slightly, Chris still looking over the fellow demon. "And what would that be?" the demoness asks, flipping a black lock of hair behind her shoulder. Ophelia bites onto her bottom lip as she was curious as to what he was asking.

Xares, needless to say was thankfully blissfully unaware of what was going on. He wouldn't have wanted any part of what was going on. Not because Bel was there...He would have beaten the shit out of that prick irregardless of what situation he was in with him any how. He was primarally attempting to...fight off whatever was poisoning him, or changing him, whatever it was... through the power of angelic meditation. Of course understandably it sounded somewhat farfetched if not ridiculous by all means, however it was the only thing he thought about at the moment. He frowned continuing to remain in his state of meditation. Up to now... it appeared to be working, his physical form was slowly shifting back to what it was originally... Thank god for that, however the poison itself wasn't that hard to get rid of, he just reverted back to his original form through meditation and his will, however it still ran through his veins attempting to push him to the brink.

~~~

Xeres... or rather the fairly classy demon, was back in the library, honestly still fuming after the confrontation with Bel, he was starting to let it go, though, he struggled to remain in his more human form. If anything, once he found an ally or perhaps trained his body a little more... He'd make Bel pay, either that or he'd just let it go and let someone else do it for him... Unless Bel decided to actually fight him head on, then he'd tear the demons head off himself. Xeres, as said before was still a virgin remarkably, though he found no true...value in being a virgin or not, he was just more concerned with his pursuit of knowledge.

~~~

She bit her lip rocking back, shaking as she resisted the urge to show Kay just how friendly her tentacles could be... All the while the elder succubus regressed in age, appearing now to be barely at a legal age, she felt Kay's temporary little cock grow in size, she moaned suddenly twitching as she felt Kay's significantly larger cock forge its way deeper into her. "K-Kay, f-faster... I-It's hard to control my tentacles.. F-fuck me to the point where I never wanna use them again!" She begged nearly squealing in ecstacy. She panted slightly as her bust started to slowly deflate to modest c-cups while Kay's own body began to develop more and more.

Sakura wanders into the library, thankfully having gone around and not running into Bel nor caught sent of him what so ever. The elder angel chooses a seat near the outward facing window and summons a book from his personal collection to his hands. It was a demon history book. Sakura was checking to see how different it was from angel's of a similar time frame. Remarkably they were more similar then he had expected.

Bel leaned in a bit closer. "Okay, brace yourselves because this plan is quite devious and cunning. I think that we, that is, you ladies and myself and...that little angel boy over there..." He turned and pointed to where Danny was hanging out awkwardly. "We need to, cunningly and deviously mind you, go down to the grotto and have ourselves a little swim." Pausing in thought for a moment, he wondered if there was a grotto at all. "Of course there's a grotto. Every school worth its salt has an awesome grotto. That's just, like, the rules."

Kay looked nervously at a tentacle that was writhing in the air a few inches away from her face. "Don't you point that thing at me!" She humped a little harder into Malene's booty, getting a real kick out of watching the way her penis vanished into the rim of the girl's hole. Every time she pulled it out, the rim would stretch and bulge outward with her motion, and then plunge back in as Kay sheathed herself once more in the warm, clutching embrace. She was cumming less and less now, lasting longer between spurts and producing less spunk when she did. Panting, out of breath, and dripping with sweat, she spent herself once more inside Malene's body, falling forward and plunging in completely as she rested her weight on the succubus' back. "Oh come on, can't we just cuddle or something?"

She was satisfied, she fed on Kay and in turn she fed on her. Slowly pulling Kay'scock out of her ass, She rolled over on her back... It now looked like their rolls had reversed, she was so small now, petite and smooth. She held up her arms at her. "Alright... Hug me then Kay~" She said puckering her small lips, Her tail wagged, swishing back and forth. "Don't keep me waiting Kay.." She mewled.

~

Xeres found that his species of Demon... weren't all that well known, understandable considering how OLD or at least, how 'undemonic' they were. By all means it was easy to mistake them for something else, quite easy in fact. Still he supposed if he looked hard enough, he'd find an answer to a mystery he'd been trying to solve... and a way to kick Bel's teeth in- Let it go....Let it go... Unless he decides to attack you again, but until then let it go..

Kay collapsed onto the suddenly smaller succubus, the squishy mess of spent juices squelching between their stomachs and breasts as the soft, supple flesh molded together. She had to admit that the warm, safe feeling of being held like this was quite nice, and almost made her forget about the tentacles. "Mmmm, no rape, okay?" she said groggily, lifting her head to look into Malene's eyes. "Pretty please with sugar on top?" She nuzzled into Malene's neck and shifted her body around in the slippery mess they'd made. She put a hand down to the little girl's privates and came back with a finger coated in spent semen. Experimentally, she took a taste of it and was surprised when it seemed strange, like an altogether different substance. It was still kind of nice and somewhat erotic, but in this form it seemed she couldn't feed on spunk the way she did when she was a pure girl. Or perhaps it had to do with it being her own sperm she tasted. Either way, it was still an erotic experience, though she was now far too spent to really consider it even if her little penis still sat up hard and twitching between them. "This is so weird," Kay said snuggling tighter and wrapping her wings around them, like a warm demon burrito. "All these funny feelings...I didn't know boys felt like this."

Danny heard bel and facepalmed, walking over to stand next to bel, facing the two girls he was talking to. "What kind of plan is that?" He whispered to him, laying his hands in his pockets and looking back at the girls. " umm hey, the names Danny." He said trying to introduce himself to them, hopefully he could make more friends.

Bel turned to Danny and whispered, since apparently that was a thing now, but didn't actually manage to whisper low enough so as not to be overheard. "It's the kind of plan that ends with us doing the horizontal humpty dance with a couple of smoking hot ladies in a grotto. How could you not want to bang girls in a grotto? What's wrong with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom