Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny's poke startled Kay out of a particularly eventful, Twilight-themed wet dream. "Team Edward!" she shouted, before realizing with no shortage of embarrassment how silly she looked. "Err...carry on."

Danny gave a slight sigh, not surprised at all. "Please don't do that." He said leaning over to kiss her neck, sticking his dick back inside of her and moving back and forth. Danny didn't feel any real pleasure, since she just dozed of a bit. He wanted a girl who really enjoyed it, screaming how good it was

Kay giggled and reached down between her legs feeling the slippery sliding sweetness as he squished sensuously inside her snug and sexy spots. Sighing in satisfaction, she sat slaved to sexual sensations surging like sublime shivers up her spine and cross the surface of her silky skin. Such puissant, soulful strokes twixt shaking thighs sans stockings, sheathed not in silk but sweat and sluiced sexual secretions. She looked up at Danny and blushed, knowing that she wasn't exactly the sort of girl he wanted. "Sorry, I don't really moan," she said. "The best I can do is alliterate."

"Well I don't really care much, just as long as you want to enjoy that's all." He replied moving himself deeper into her. Danny laid his head against her chest, as he felt good inside her. " even though you don't seem to do much, I have to say that I'm enjoying your little body anyway."

Kay felt a little insulted. "Hey that's not fair," she said. "I do loads of stuff! I can juggle and I'm really good at ventriloquism and freestyle gangsta rap. Gotta rep my bitches and hoes." She paused to throw up a quick gang sign. "Anyway, most guys just wanna screw the hell out of me and use my body like a sock puppet, but not one of the fancy ones with the googly eyes sewn on, just a regular sock and maybe a face drawn on it with a sharpie marker. It's all very technical." She wrapped her legs around Danny's hips and locked her ankles together, pulling him all the way inside her. Despite having grown up a bit recently, her pussy was still quite shallow and it hurt a bit to have him stretching her so deeply. "Better?" she asked, biting her lip.

Danny kissed her neck again, "sorry, I guess I was just being stupid saying that." He felt himself pushing even deeper inside of her, moving his hips again back and forth. "Well I'm glad that you and me are friends." He said with a smile. " I hope your enjoying it."

Kay sighed contentedly and arched her back as her pleasure began to grow in sync with his. She felt herself slowly reaching a crescendo, and her spine was tingling with what felt like the beginnings of a great orgasm. She rolled her hips in time with Danny's thrusts, feeling the sensation grow within her. "Mmm...yeah...yeah..." Suddenly four tentacles burst from her back and seemed to take an unhealthy interest in Danny's butt. "Holy shit run for your life!!!"

Danny closed his eyes for a moment, and said a few words, then suddenly a thin glowing shield surrounded him, "if your tentacles touch these they will be fried." Danny didn't seem bothered too much as long as the shield would hold, long enough for him to finish. He kept thrusting harder and deeper into her, "I'm gonna cum inside you soon." He said looking at her with a smile. " with my shield up my whole body can't be touched accept for my dick and upper half of my body."

Having found a loophole, the tentacles began cock-slapping Danny in the face while Kay tried in vain to wrangle the crazy things. She managed to wrestle one of the appendages down, only to be blinded as it creamed all over her face. "Why can't I just have normal sex for once?!"

Danny facepalmed, he then closed his eyes and again said a few words, he held up one hand that turned into a brightly yellow glowing demon claw, he sliced all the tentacles, watching the parts falling to the ground. Danny rammed even faster and deeper, then releasing it all inside of her.

Regardless of their unwelcome nature, the tentacles were still a part of Kay's body. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She shrieked in agony as Danny hacked off her appendages and struggled herself free of him, scrambling and dashing out of the bathroom with all manner of chaos in her wake as well as several puddles of blood and/or semen. Running naked down the hallways in blind panic, Kay did her best to try and locate a healer.

Danny watched, then said a few words, his pants appearing on his legs. He pulled it up slightly and wrapped his belt around, tightening it so it wouldn't fall off. "Typical stupid demon girls." He muttered to himself, walking out of the bathroom and down the hall, the opposite way. " I'm a good healer, so I doubt she will get better soon, unless there's someone who's a healer too." Danny sighed, and continued walking, going outside and leaning back against the wall in boredom. "I'm never gonna screw that demon girl again."

Kay's screaming, scrambling panic took her through the quad, across the football field, through a badass underground wet area that looked suspiciously like a grotto, and finally into the library, where her hyperactive flailing knocked over several shelves in her blind rush to nowhere. Still naked, blood still spurting now and then from her severed tentacles, she stumbled and landed face first into Sakura, the first teacher she had actually met at this school. Come to think of it, the faculty was woefully understaffed.

"Oh em gee!" she said. "First I was a girl and then I was a boy sort of like maybe not quite because I still had boobs but then I had this really cool dick thingy but then it got magicked off and then there was sexy time and than it was all like BAM! Tentacles! And they got all angry and frisky and then he was all like KAPOWIE and my freaky dicks got cut off and I don't like it one bit!"

"Wwwwhhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaaaaa" Sakura says outloud as a naked demoness slams into his body. "Hey, hey, hey, slow down. What happened" (in the interest of time, im just going to pretend you took another turn and complied)

After hearing a more full story from this Kay girl, Sakura sighed as this seemingly planned series of events unfolded before him. "The only thing I can act on is the tentacle slicing since I can see evidence of it. Do you want this boy punished. You are the victim here after all." Sakura asked. He had a suspicion the answer was yes, but he wanted to be sure.

"Right now I just want a band aid and maybe a hug if you have any laying around." Kay fidgeted and glanced around embarrassed at the scene she'd made. "Um...and maybe also a pair of pants and a taco."

"Ok well, I might have medical supplies in my room, then we can go to your room and get you some clothes, or visa versa." Sakura stood up and desummoned his book returning it to his magic vault like place. "Follow me and we can tend to your wounds young miss." Walking a few steps then stopping so that Kay can follow, Sakura starts towards his room, unless Kay spoke up wanting clothes instead.

Kay fel into line behind Sakura, following him on the way to get medical treatment. Her embarrassment notwithstanding, the bleeding was quite concerning. She had to constantly slap her one remaining tentacle any time it took too much interest in the teacher's rear end, because if there was anything she'd learned at this school it was that tentacle rape was just plain rude. "Uhm...mister teacher person? Do you...maybe...know how to get rid of evil magical tentacle freak-penises? Because these things really suck."

Danny sighed once again, glancing around. It was always empty here, and running into someone that didn't say how much they would hate you in their mind. He kicked the ground and turned walking back through the halls, knowing he might run into either Sakura or even Kay again.

"Well, if I don't have a certain potion to return you to your true form, we really only have to options from there. Burn or cut it off. Sucks I know, but that's the most I know what to do." Sakura walks out of the main building and towards the "teacher only" building with Kay in tow. "Or you can just live with it. I know that more then a few demons would like to have "some fun" with that thing." Sakura says with distaste. It just wasn't his thing, but to others their own.
(more in interest of time moments)

Reaching the building and Sakura's room with in, he starts to rummage though his bags and chests looking for that certain potion. Finding the little orange vial needed, he turns and shows it to Kay. "This potion should return you to your true form. It does have a side effect, but its different for each user." Grabbing a glass and filling it with water then a few drops of the orange liquid, Sakura hands the glass to Kay. "Drink up."

Kay took the glass of what looked suspiciously like orange Tang, putting it to her mouth and chugging it like a sorority girl on a Friday night. For a moment, she stood there wondering if it had even worked, until the skin on her back started to shiver and ripple. Writhing, lashing out randomly, her four tentacles began to withdraw into her back whence they came, until all she had sprouting from her were her tiny wings and whippy tail as before. She gave the wings an experimental flutter, and sure enough they seemed to be the only thing going on back there.

"G-gee, thanks mister teacherOHMYGOD." Kay's ass exploded outwards, distending into the chitinous thorax of some type of insect with a long, barbed stinger at the end. Off balance from the sudden extra weight, she fell backwards, her stinger lodging in the floor with a thunk. "Dude? What the fuck, dude? Bro? The fuck, bro? Dude bro? Bro? My butt, dude. I...I got a buggybutt. Why do I have a buggybutt, bro? Bro! My butt, bro!" She tried to wiggle herself free, rocking back and forth to dislodge her butt-stinger from the floor. There came a sudden fluttering sensation from inside her, and suddenly her back burst open with a full dozen phallic tentacles. Kay froze, sheer wanton panic in her eyes as the appendages started to get way too friendly with her body. "Umm...mister? Do you maybe have something stronger? I don't wanna end up like one of those hentai pictures where only the one guy who drew it could ever find it attractive. You know, like where they're all shitting from their dicknipples. That would be a little too weird for me, so if you know how to fix this I would be really happy to find out."

Sakura watched as the demon girl returned to normal then had her back end explode into a bug's thorax. "Well that......didn't work like I thought it would. You have that virgin disease don't you, bad things happen with that disease." Sakura thought for a moment, as he gathered the tentacles and tied them all together with a piece of rope. After a few minutes of tying and gather, tying and gathering he starts into his next train of though and idea. "I haven't ran into anything like this in any of my tours. I have a cleansing potion that gets rid of anything not natural, but it is a very painful. Really a last resort. We can try that if you want." Sakura suggests. He goes back over to his bags and pulls out a black potion.

Kay gulped nervously. She looked at the inky black liquid in the potion bottle with great trepidation, then looked at her evil tentacles, and finally at her buggybutt. Then back at the potion. Then the tentacles. Then the buggybutt. On the one hand, she didn't take pain very well. On the other hand...well, damn. Just damn. Finally and with a deep, defeated sigh, she reached out and accepted the potion, uncorking it and staring nervously into the inky morass. "It's not gonna make me all mean and everything like a normal succubus, is it?"

"It shouldn't, its a cleansing agent." Sakura clears up rather matter of fact-ly. "The only side effect from this potion should be the pain of it removing anything not natural to your body, and cleansing your blood of all current toxins." Sakura expected anything at this point though, she seemed to either have the worse luck, or was a very special little girl.

Danny continued walking and heard a conversation, coming from one of the rooms, he continued walking until he was just beside the door, hearing what the two seemed to be talking about.

Kay drank the potion in one gulp like a shot of particularly gross whiskey. A moment later, her butt caught fire. To be honest, she was expecting worse, but this was still pretty bad. An ecstasy of flailing ensued, punctuated frequently by bursts of adorable profanity. First crisping, then blackening, the insect butt finally fell away and left Kay with a normal, rather underwhelming set of pale buns. "Oh hey, a booty!" She gave it an experimental wiggle. "Booty booty booty booty. And it doesn't even have anything evil coming out of it." The tentacles were quicker to burn away, and Kay finally sighed as it seemed her troubles were over, but as soon as she'd let herself relax, she felt her whole body shiver again. Her skin rippled, and she felt herself shrinking, her body's shape changing until it was just the same as it had been when she first arrived on campus.

"Oh this is so not fair!" she cried. "I just got those boobs and everything!" Once again, she looked like an underdeveloped tween, except this time her skin was pink and sore from the sudden changes. Not thinking clearly, she bolted out of the room as if that would fix anything, running straight into Danny in the hallway. Seeing him, she balled up her fists and just started beating them against his chest before picking up one of the shriveled tentacles and whipping him with it. "This is why you don't just go around cutting people's dicks off!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom