Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He frowned standing back up, "Oh sure, just do that, that helps A LOT." He said in a hiss. He quickly undid his pants, and took off his shirt, his wings were of the same size they were when he was an adult. He frowned as he looked down, at his shockingly bulky member, thick veins plagued it's long length, the head of his cock covered by the foreskin and his balls large and lightly swollen. He sighed looking up at Chris raising an apathetic eyebrow.

Chris tilts her head and reaches forward, holding his cock in her hands. She gave it couple strokes before nodding a bit to herself. "Mhmn. You were poisoned," she smiles up at him. "By a very mean demon who wanted to see you try and contain yourself. Within a couple minutes you'll be looking for anything and anyone to fuck. Just as long as this monster cock is shoved inside a hole for you to thrust into." She sits back, thighs slightly spread so you could see up her skirt. She nonchalantly drank from the water bottle she'd grabbed. She didn't dare mention the virgin aura that stuck to him.

Xares listened to her, then frowned "I have a pretty good idea as to who might have done that... Still it doesn't explain why I regressed in age." He said plainly, He either wasn't showing how horny he was, or he was more resistant to the poison than one may have anticipated... Even so it'd be a matter of time before he snapped. He stretched slightly looking at her, his vision blurred slightly, per usual when he was tired. "Aaand I'm assuming you won't offer yourself as a way to get myself off, shame too... not really seeing as how you hate me." He said plainly.

"By all means,partner," She says, looking down her own body then up his. Chris would have to set up the charm in order for him to even be nice to her. Her tail swats around, releasing a heavy dose of a lust pheromone around her luscious body. She drank slowly, watching him and waiting for his reactions. She giggles, reaching over with a foot to lightly stroke at his erected length. "Mm. For being so tired, you're still excited," she mutters to herself, quite curious as she began stroking his entire length with her stocking clad foot.

Class ended, with some relief as Alistair's hand was beginning to cramp up from the writing, even in shorthand as it was. He quickly packed his stuff back up and tossed it through a portal to safety as he left the classroom as well.Where to go then, what to do? His partner wasn't in their room, and so he was left to wonder. As such, thus far he had stayed away from the morass of sex and violence that everyone else had fallen into, whether by some miracle or lack of interest, he couldn't tell. Though it had tested his resolve to listen to it incessantly with no real chance of relief for himself, since everyone who wasn't afraid to approach due to his noble status was busy with their own things or not interested.

He made a decision, arriving in the locker room and shedding clothes for a light shirt and shorts, then heading out into the gym. He started with stretches, before going onto the track, jogging, running, and walking in varying lengths of time before he went to weight lifting, then other exercises. A healthy mind requires a healthy body after all, and he would never let himself get out of shape like some others would have. He prided himself on his appearance, and would not let it lapse as he built up a sweat in his workout.

Sakura sighed as he dismissed his class. Most of the time was spent getting people off of each other, both fights and sexually. This year was going to be tiring if this happened everyday. Sakura got up and made himself a cup of tea as the last of the students filed out. A long year indeed. He also prayed that he didn't have to deal with that punk Bel in one of his classes, death might occur if that kid didn't square himself away.

After the last student in sight left, Sakura sat and started on a seat program for this class. He would need one.

A notable twinge shot across his face once he felt her foot lightly carress his swollen shaft, he appeared to be resisting. "...Eh it's not a big surprise." He said plainly as he then smirked "Though something's bothering me, you're acting awfully too nice... I thought you were still pissed at me." He said with a muse. "Either there's something you want from me, or you're way too horny for your own good. I'm betting on choice number one." He said with a smirk, his instincts in gambling were impressive if anything he was spot on for her true intentions. "If you're trying to turn me on... I don't think you shoooould~ I was being NICE when I took you for the first time... You don't wanna see what I'm like when I'm not thinking about you..." He said with a nearly sinister grin, unusual for an angel, even for a fallen angel.

Chris only smirked, continuing to stroke his cock with her foot. She gets on her hands and knees and moves closer, her essence filling the air. "Either way you'll be getting to fuck a beautiful sex demon. But you're overthinking it, mm?" she purrs, grasping his cock with her hand now. She strokes him quickly, looking into his eyes.

He chuckled as his dark black-green aura started to consume that elusive aura of a virgin, encasing it, condensing it, practically swallowing it. His eyes seemed to radiate with this aura. She was indeed correct, someone more than likely had poisoned him and reduced him to this state, though it was questionable if that was an entire positive for Chris. A grin appeared on his face, as small developing demon like claws formed where his fingernails were supposed to be, mirroring those traditionally associated with fallen angels aside from their blackened wings. "I dunno, I think that I'm just bein' cautious seein' as how you DID hate my guts a moment ago, or do I have to remind you about that to jog your notably bad memory?" His tone grew more sinister as this poison worked its way into his inhibitions slowly shutting down all of his 'safety switches'.

Chris frowns and stands, flipping her black locks. "You angels are no fun. I'm leaving," she states, grabbing her magazine. She raises an eyebrow and turns. "Just go fuck that child of a demon. I find another partner. You and I don't mesh well," she says, slamming the door on her way out. He was way too cocky and annoying to her, she couldn't stand it. Chris's horns retracted, along with her wings and tail. She managed to slip into her dorm without anyone bothering her. She fed of aura's on the way back, satisfied by the time she got into her room.

After that Xares felt a little lightheaded, his agressive aura started to recede and it revealed his virgin aura again, he decided he'd try to sleep it off. He got in his bed, shaking slightly feeling chills run up and down his spine, as though he'd done something horrible and someone were close to actually finding out the truth... Even now, he didn't feel particularly kind to Chris, and he of course felt quite bitter towards Chris, though either way he just wanted to rest for the moment, to try to sleep the poison off despite the boner he had he yawned as his virgin aura started to magnify as he was in a state of 'rest'.

After one final spurt, Kay finally managed to pull herself free of Malene's sucking vagina. "Wow," she said. "Just, wow. I never knew it felt so good when boys squirted. I mean, I knew it had to be good but...WOW!" she breathed heavily, her tummy rising and falling as her cute little penis twitched. Just being outside of the other girl's body for a few moments had her suddenly wanting more. The urge to thrust into someplace warm was just overwhelming! "O-okay. I'm gonna try the other thing, like you wanted." She got up onto her knees, climbing behind the elder succubus. The difference in height was problematic, and Kay ended up having to stand while Malene knelt on the bed. Spreading the girl's soft, slippery cheeks, the tiny pink knot within seemed to both beckon and repulse her. "I feel so icky doing this..." She pressed her tip into the little bud, noting at first that it felt much harder than she expected. It took her leaning into it with her weight before Malene's backdoor opened slightly and started to let her in. "It feels...it's so tight! I can barely even fit my parts inside here andoOOhhh, wow, I just came in you, sorry! I don't mean to be so-AH! So quick, sorry I did it again." Her little penis twitched and spurted as she slowly rocked it back and forth in her partner, trying to get used to the new sensation so that she could start pumping for real.

(Ok then)

Danny arrived in the school a short time later , it was rather a big school, but he liked big schools rather than being stuck in a much smaller one. He had one backpack on his shoulders where everything was there in case he needed it. Danny opened the door and walked down the hallways hoping to meet someone new. Danny kept walking till he would eventually bump into someone, preferably a girl. He thought with a smirk, but who cares he wanted to meet anyone if he could right now.

Bel noticed the new arrival, a young white haired angel of some kind or another. Most of them had that higher than thou attitude written all over them. This one though, well this one might be interesting. Behemocoatl had just snuck out of the chemistry lab, a swagger in his step. Luck willing, he had a date with a few especially raunchy succubi later on and that was gonna be quite a party, but right now? There could be some fun here.

"You missed your first class, friend," Bel said to Danny, falling into stride next to the young angel. "Actually, you missed a lot more than that."

Alistair finished his workout, wiping sweat off with a towel as he walked back into the locker room. He donned his usual clothes and headed back out into the school. He was hoping to perhaps see Alissa and have another conversation, but that didn't seem likely since he'd barely seen her, busy with whatever the hell it was she did around the place. He still had somehow managed to not be dragged into the morass of sex and other such things that had been taking place throughout the school. He didn't know if it was just because no one was interested (Which he supposed he should be insulted by in at least some form if it was the case), or if it was because he wasn't proactive enough in pursuing it. Whatever the reason, he was finding it harder to ignore when it did happen around him, though he kept up his composure. He had a reputation to maintain after all. For now, he made his way towards the music room, to listen in and perhaps even partake in the orchestra. It all depended on what kind of mood he was in.

Danny turned and saw someone, "yeah I kinda guessed that." He said with a shrug. He continued walking down the hall with his hands in his pockets hoping to meet more people. " umm would you want to hang out or something?" He asked with a slight smile.

Bel brushed his hair back with his hand, caressing his horns in the same motion. A wicked smile crossed his dark red face. "Heh heh, and how do you know, little angel, that I'm not one of those nasty demons who likes to corrupt the innocent and all that jazz?" He had to allow himself a momentary chuckle. "Okay, truth be told I'm all about that shit. Yeah we can hang if you want, maybe play some Halo if you promise not to cheat." Angels were notorious for cheating at Halo. "But what you really ought to be doing is finding yourself a nice demon girl to play with. Or boy, whoever or whatever you're into."

Sakura walks around the corner in full sight of the two walking boys. Bel seemed to be playing nice for the time being so Sakura decided not to beat on him quite yet. "Hello young man. Am I to guess you are a new student. And Bel I see you've been keeping your nose clean.....for now. Keep it that way please." Sakura looked at both in turn before looking back down at the new comer.

Bel took a moment to brush any traces of white powder off of his nose. "Yeah, sure thing, professor buzkill. I was just telling, uh, whats-his-fuck here that we ought to find some filthy--I mean delightful young ladies to violate--I mean court. Court. Yeah. Nah, fuck it, we're gonna find some cute angel girls and make their wings curl." He nudged Danny with his elbow. "Am I right or am I right?"

Danny noticed someone, and turned Around, "yes I'm actually a newcomer here, umm nice to meet you." He said with a nod. "The names Danny by the way." He said deciding to introduce himself before turning to bel. Danny raised an eyebrow and smiled a bit, "yeah sounds good I'm with you on that idea, I would kinda like meeting some girls here."

"Watch the sick fetishes then. And keep your nose clean in more ways then one. If I could prove you just wiped away something other then mucus from that nose of yours I would hit you hard enough to send you out of the walls of the school." His voice turning cold as he reacts to Bel forwardness. "And last time I checked, you had a partner you needed to 'court.'"

"Ha! Way ahead of you on the whole courting thing. I courted her all over her face." He gave Danny a friendly pat on the shoulder. "Come on, let's hit the quad. There's usually a few girls hanging around there just waiting to get, uh, courted. Fucked. I mean courted. No I don't, I mean ass-fucked. And the angel girls all go ass to mouth, which is insane because even demon chicks don't go ass to mouth."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom