Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Not much. I'm in town with my boyfriend and thought I'd come say hi. There's someone I'd like you all to meet." She said with a smile, bringing her sister forward and mentally tell in her that it would be okay and not to be nervous. Krystal smiled widely and hugged her sister, looking to her old friends. "Everyone, this is my twin sister Serena. Sere, meet Blake, Damon, Damien, JJ, trey, matt and last but not least, Kanou.

Meanwhile, Darien's was planning how he would propose to Serena, mapping out all the details in his mind. "There, perfect." He said triumphantly as he hugged a little Sere plush, wondering where she and her sister had gone off to.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Sere smiled shyly. "Hello everyone....it's nice to meet you..."

Blake: "Did you say twin sister?!"

"Yes, my twin sister. We were separated at birth. Don't ask, its to hard to explain. Maybe I'll tell you guys later in private." She said with a mischeivious smirk, sitting down in her spot in the boot. Krystal beckoned Sere to sit next to her, still smiling.

Sere sat next to her sister, wondering why her friends were so shocked about this. She thought this sort of thing happened often enough...Lord knows the news would have you believe this type of thing was almost a daily occurrence!

Krystal laughed, hugging her sister. She smiled at her friends. "well, mommy's gonna take us all to my favorite resturaunt, so why don't you meet us there? i'd love for you to meet marik and asuka and tenshi have been asking about you blake. they just love you." she said with a smile, waiting for an answer.

"Around 6. Just myself and Sere, our boyfriends and my 4 kids. You haven"t met Yoko and Yami yet. I know you'll love them though. Yuou and marik will probably get along too. He's also obsessed with duel monsters." She said with a light smile, fidgeting with the locket on her neck. (Remember my brooch isn't a brooch, its a necklace)

"I can't tell you..." she said in almost a whisper, looking uncharacteristically meek. She wanted to tell her friends her secrets, but one of them was not only her secret, and the other would probably cause them to beat up marik. They had allways been protective of her, particularly Blake and Kanou, as they had known her the longest. krystal mulled it over in her mind, asking her sister through the mind link. "Can I tell them our secret bunny? They would never speak it to anyone. I know them."

"Penguin....you know the oath we took as senshi....we can't reveal it to anyone....I'm sorry penguin," Sere cuddles her sister.

The boys watch the girls curiously.

Krystal looks sad, laying her head on her sisters shoulder. "I know. It still hurts though. I don't like keeping secrets from them. Particularly big ones. What if one of them sees Osaka transform by accident? You know she can't quite control when she transforms yet." Krystal said to her sister though the mind link, looking around at the boys. She saw how they looked at them curiously, and wondered... what if. What would they think of her if they knew she was a superheroin.

"asuka is who I meant, Sere." she said with a small smile, laying her hand on her stomach, rubbing it kind of absentmindedly. She really wished she could tell the boys her secrets, but she figured she better let them meet marik first, before she told them the news. She knew one of them would see asuka transform, she had for seen it the moment she stepped foot into the arcade. She just didn't know who it would be.

"I'm not so sure sis. I had a vision that one of them saw her transform. I'm not sure who it was , but I'm guessing it was Blake. She clings to him worse than she does Andy the arcade guy, though, she'll marry Andy." she says through the mind link, smiling a little, but still a little worried. Blake picks up on her apprehension and wraps and arm around her, kissing her head' she could feel his hot breath on her neck and i sent chills down her neck. She had forgotten how much she loved him. It wasn't a love kind of love, it was a love of sister would have for her brother, but there was a time when she was little where she crushed on him. Krystal leaned into his touch, but it was slightly stiff. She couldn't help but sense a monster on the verge of appearing. that would let the cat out of the bag for sure...

Blake nuzzled into her neck, placing his head on her shoulder as he spoke into her ear. "is there something you're not telling me, blue? you should know you can tell me anything" Krystal shuddered. The feel of him was overwhelming... she only felt this safe with marik.

"Blake.. I can't tell you.. I.. I took an oath.." she said in a low whisper, sensing the monster coming this way. she swore inwardly in Egyptian, asking her sister what to do. she had to protect them. it was the least she could do after all they had done for her.

"You stay here sis, I'll handle it. Just tell me where the monster is." Just then, Marik runs in. "Serena, you and Krys are needed. Rini's been kidnapped!"

"Marik, since she's my daughter, I'll come. Why don't you and Krys talk to her friends?" Serena runs from the arcade and transforms in an empty alley.

Blake looks at marik incredulously, noticing his tanned skin and gold bracelets. "An Egyptian... why does that not surprise me blue?" He says with a laugh, kissing her head. Krystal was listening acutely, her mind wandering. She could not get her mind off that monster, no matter how much she tried. "Be safe bunny, but if not, penguin come rescue you. Promise." She said through the mind link, relaxing slightly. As much as she loved marik, it felt nice to be in Blake's arm's again. It felt like she was home.

Krystal laughed a little, smiling slightly. "Marik, this is Blake, matt, Damon, Damien, trey and Kanou. *pats the space next to her* come sit with me love?" She asked, her eyes like a sad penguins.

He sits with her and whispers, "Bunny will be fine my love."

Sere runs to take on the enemy, trying to save her daughter.

"I know. I still worry though." She said in a low whisper, pulling him close to her. She kissed him softly, trying to shake the feeling something bad would happen, praying to Anubis. "Nubi, please keep them safe. I'm not strong enough to loose her." Blake sensed her apprehension and cuddled closer, trying to make everything better, whispering in her ear. "I don't know exactly what's going on, but don't worry. Your sister seemed like she had everything in hand. So calm down blue"

Being in between marik and Blake was comforting, but still she worried. She needed a distraction. As if he read her mind, Kanou spoke up. "So, marik, why don't you tell us about yourself and how you met blue?"

Marik tells them the entire story, glossing over the senshi bit. Meanwhile, Sere and Darien are battling the monster, fighting desperately to save Rini. The monster throws Serena through a building, thinking she is beaten. Darien urges her to give up before she gets killed. She looks at him and says softly, "She is my daughter. No monster is going to take my daughter away from me. You can run if you want. But I'm not giving up until my child is back in my arms, safe and sound."

Krystal still can't shake the feeling. "I.. I have to go... Marikins, please, you know what to do." She says as she squirms out of Blake's arms, running away and out of the arcade, transforming in the nearby alley. "Hey, monster! Why don't you try me on for size?" She yells, snatching rini away from it and wrapping her in the shield, Sere too. Krystal transforms her sword to a scepter, and all 3 Egyptian gods appear behind her "blue moon ultimate god phoenix blast!" She yelled, and in a second. The monster was dust.

Sere was unconscious, and she ran to her, using all the power she could to heal her, she didn't notice as her fuku became completely black, except for the blue moons on it. He locket changed too, turning into what looked like the head of Anubis, but with a blue moon on his fore head. "Bunny, please wake up, we're safe now. I saved rini. They can't get her now. 8hugs her sister and niece under the shield as well* please bunny! Penguin needs you!"

Sere slowly comes around, feeling like she's been hit by a ton of bricks. "P-penguin....where's....R-rini......"

Rini cuddles close to her mother. "I'm here mommy. Are you ok?"

Sere's eyes are glazed and she is completely unable to focus.

"Don't worry bunny. *uses the blue moon crystal to heal her sister completely* that should do it. Now, let's get back to the arcade. I know Blake is worried sick about me." She said with a small smile, finally noticing the transformation. "Oh nubi..." she said with another light smile, picking her sister up and detransforming.

"Rini, where's your father?" She asked, her smile fading and her eyes narrowing a bit. She knew Darien's could be a coward, but she didn't think he could run out while the love of his life was trying to save their daughter.

Serena answers, "He got knocked out by rubble falling on me. He was trying to dig me out that last time and he got hit...we've got to get him out...I can't live without him penguin..."

Rini calls for him. "DADDY! DADDY WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I see. *she sighs a little, telekinetically moving the pieces of building* cool, new power. Must have come from nubi." She said, easily getting Darien out and healing him, watching as he woke up. "Krys? What happened? Is bun bun okay?" Krystal nods at him as rini hugs him, smiling a little. She knew they'd have to go back to the arcade. Poor marik was probably being given the 3rd degree by her friends.

"Is everyone alright now?" She asked, glowing slightly to burn off as much excess energy as possible before returning. When she had this much power, she sometimes couldn't control it. She healed both Sere and Darien just to be safe, and kissed rini's little head, checking her for any damage. Krystal wondered what they could possibly want with rini, the black moon was on their side now, so it didn't make sense. "I'll protect all you, even if it kills me." She vowed, cuddling them close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom