Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal laughed and smiled at all the tickling hands, rubbing on Asuka, talking to her telepathically. "i told you're father about you two. he needs some time to adjust. I'm hoping you will meet him soon. you're just like him, you know that baby girl? but don't tell your brother. he's to soft." she said to her, cuddling close.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

She smiles and cuddles. "Mommy, even if he never comes around, Marikins will make a good daddy. As long as I have someone to call daddy I will be ok. Tenshi needs a protector."

"I know baby. I know. I suspect he will though my little blue eyes." she said with a smile, cuddling close and kissing her head again, smiling at marik.

Marik: "Ok, are we ready to go to Texas or what?"

Privately he thinks (making sure Krys can't read his mind): I will make sure that Kaiba never gets near these kids. I won't have Asuka and Tenshi hurt just because he can't yank his head out of his *** long enough to be a real man. Krys, my love, you're wrong about him. I just know it.

"yes, i'm ready. are you bunny?" Krystal asks, looking to her sister *senses marik's distaste for seto, but ignores it, knowing he would come around.*

"Yes, I'm ready. What about you Dare? Rini?" She smiled, pretending to be oblivious. This is an act she's mastered in this life. As a natural blonde, no one expects her to be smart. No one realizes that just because she says something silly doesn't mean that she is dumb. It's the perfect cover.

Krystal smirks at her sister, on to her game, as rini jumps and says "yes!" excitedly and darien nods his head. Krystal's four kids dance excitedly too, ready to go.

"aright, looks like we're all ready!" she says as she pops the big group to her child hood mansion and rings the doorbell. Their mother answers and Krystal glomps her. "Mommy! i found my sissy!"

Their mother looks at Krystal in shock. "What do you mean, you found her? Krystal, I told you that you could never meet your sister! What have you done?!"

Sere looks at Darien, trying not feel the intense pain lodging in her chest, struggling not to cry. I must be brave she thinks to herself. I must not allow this to affect me....Why didn't you want me too mother?!

"its all good mommy, no worries. Really. we sorta met by accident actually. i was walking home from school when I saw her window shopping. so far we've already defeated 3 types of evil, and Marikins and i are working on locking away the shadow magic cause atem is being an emo kid. Besides, Pluto says if I hadn't have met her, beryl would have taken over by now. oh, and sere wants to know why you didn't want her. mind link.. sis, sorry, can't help it sometimes." she says in a jumble of words as marik holds onto her.

Their mother stands there, trying to make sense of everything Krystal has jumbled together. Sere clings to Darien, struggling not to give into her emotions and run far away. He senses her anguish and wraps his arms around her tighter. After that statement made by their mother, he isn't sure coming to meet her was such a good idea. Rini runs to her mother and hugs her leg, trying to give her comfort.

Krystal looks at her sister sadly, squezing her hand and mentally telling her it will be okay. "mother can be very blunt sometimes, bunny. but don't worry. She does love you and did want you. Pluu explained it was for our protection, remember? now stop it. penguin doesn't like seeing bunny sad." she added to her sister telepathically, kissing her head and then latching onto marik, a frown on her pretty face. she didn't like seeing her sister sad, and was sorta mad that their own mother was the cause.

Marik wraps an arm around his fiancee. "You must see, Ma'am, that your daughters are very close. You are inflicting pain on Serena. Please, stop."

"Excuse me young man, but you don't realize that my oldest daughter has just put her life and her twin's life in grave danger! Krystal how could you do this?!"

Krystal looks both frustrated and sad, preparing to speak. "No mommy. Your information is incorrect. I know this to be a fact. Pluto clearly told me that I was supposed to meet Serena and that if i hadn't, evil would have triumphed. She also said the the road would understandably be full of hardship. If what you say really is true, my mother would have told me. do you really think I would put my own sister in danger just to sate my own childhood lonliness? that is just absurd." she said, now seething at her mother, but trying not to show it. She didn't like what she was hearing. it was almost as if her mother was rejecting Sere. It hurt.

Their mother looked at them, naked fear in her eyes. "Your mother from a thousand years ago warned me to separate you for your own protection. I did it to keep both of you safe. A good parent sacrifices to keep their children safe. I've missed years of my youngest daughter's life willingly because I needed to protect her. And her sister. I was doing what I had to do. I will continue to do what I have to do. Serena my dear, never doubt that I love you. But I cannot condone you being here. You should be back in Tokyo with Ikuko. Krystal, you will remain here in Dallas where you belong."

"No, I won't mother! My life is in japan, and my sister needs me. I had a very long talk with queen serenity and she would have told me if meeting my sister was detrimental. I understand what you did was to protect us, but we don't need protection anymore. I am perfectly capable of handling what's to come. It pains me to think that you don't trust me enough. I have handled many hardships, but the future that I see is a bright one. There are a few hardships to come, but galaxia is of no matter. Chaos has simply twisted her view of things. We shall rise and we shall create crystal Tokyo as it has been foreseen, mother." she says, still seething. Krystal knew there were hardships to come, but she also knew how to handle them. Amun Rah himself had foreseen their triumph. She loved her mother and respected her, but she knew her place was with serenity, whether her mother liked it or not.

Their mother looks at Krystal sadly. "There is no need for you to go back dear. Stay here where you belong."

Sere picks Rini up and starts walking away from the whole scene. Darien follows, trying to keep his future wife and daughter safe.

"Mother, there are some things you do not understand. Queen serenity may have told you that separating us was what was best then, but that is no longer true. I promised Sere I wouldn't leave her again, and I will not go back on that promise. You of all people should be able to understand that. I have other reasons for staying in japan, not just Sere. That's where Marik is. That's where seto, rei, mako, minako, and ami are too. This place... while it holds many good memories, is full of pain for me. Its not just that though. Japan is my home. I know I'm supposed to be there to protect my sister. Sere is very strong, but she still needs me. We need each other. I know you are only doing what you feel is right, but i'm trying to tell you, I can handle myself now. I wish you could see." Krystal said with a small sigh, looking at her mother with kind and understanding eyes. She was no longer angry at her mother, she simply wanted her to see that she was a big girl, and capable of taking care of herself. From her psychology class, she knew that her mother probably would allways see her as a child, but she wanted to change that.

Just then, she heard the high pitched scream of Rini, and ran for her, transforming as she did so. "Stay back mother! Let me handle this! Marik, keep her safe!" She yelled, landing in front of rini and throwing her shadow shield around Sere, darien, and the young pink haired girl. "It will be alright sweetie pie. Auntie Krys has it under control. *turns to the monster* Hey stink weed! How dare you use your floral beauty in such an evil way! I am eternal sailor blue moon, and in the name of the blue moon, I shall punish you!" When she was through with her speech, the monster lunged for her with its vines, but she swiftly cut them with her sword, transforming it to a beautiful moon scepter. Krystal twirled like a ballerina, stopping dead in front of the monster, the winged dragon of rah solidifying in it phoenix form behind her. "Blue moon phoenix icy blast!" She yelled, and in an instant the monster turned to solid ice, melting into a puddle by a blast of blue fire.

Krystal smiles a little, detransforming. "Okay, the monster's gone. Are you alright sweetie pie?" Krystal says sweetly as she kneels down to Rini's level, checking her for any visible damage before making sure her parents were okay. She kissed Rini's head and smiled lightly, squeesing her hand. "Told you your auntie had it under control." She said with a wide smirk, picking the small girl up and hugging her as she got to feet herself.

Rini looks at Krystal with wide eyes. "What the heck was that thing? Who sent it?!"

Sere reaches for her daughter, wanting to comfort her daughter. "It's alright honey. Auntie had it under control. I just wish I could've protected you better dearest."

Darien holds Serena, not sure what the heck was going on with her. Ever since that conversation with her biological mother, his bunny had lost her usual serene, happy, confident nature. At this moment, she was more like their daughter than she realized: her emotions had sent her to a very unstable place and he wasn't happy that this woman didn't seem to care how much she hurt her daughters. Especially the one who had come so far to meet her. He'd give anything to have his Serena back...she was the bravest girl he knew. This is the only time--aside from the early days--that he'd ever seen her choke as Sailor Moon. She'd gotten so used to battling evil, she handled it so much better than she had in the beginning. She'd gotten brave and confident. How was he going to get her back?

Krystal looked at her sister, sensing the deep hurt in her eyes. She squeezed Sere's hand, looking to the small girl in her arms. "I don't know baby, but it looked like on of the flower monsters fiore sicked on us to get your father. Do you think kesinian is somehow back?" She asked darien, looking over to marik and her mother, almost beckoning them to come over. Krystal hugged her sister tightly and kissed her head, singing softly trying to make the sad bunny feel better. "It will all be okay sissy. I have a feeling that that monster was just a fluke. Kesinian is dead. I made sure of it." She said, stoking her nieces hair. Krystal looked again at marik, wondering what he could be thinking. It upset her to see her sister like this, but she sensed it was because of their mother. "I'm sorry bunny. Maybe it was a bad idea to come. I just thought you would want to meet her. I didn't think she would be so blunt. Mother is never blunt like that. It is almost uncharacteristic. Don't be sad. She does love you."

Krystal turned her head toward marik and smiled a little. "The coast is clear love. You can bring them over now." She said, smiling at little asuka and tenshi, who were watching her intently.

The children run over to their aunt, hoping to help bring her back to her old self. Sere looks at her sister, smiling sadly. "I did want to meet her, very much. But I think all my coming did was upset her. I'm sorry to have ruined your visit with her sissy. Maybe Dare and I should take Rini and go home."

She picks up Asuka and Tenshi, cuddling them. "Auntie don't go! Grandma's not usually like this! Promise!"

"It's for the best dears. We'll see each other when you get back to Tokyo. Everything will be alright."

The kids look at their grandmother, wondering what she'll do/say next.

Meggie looked at the sad blonde girl in front of her with kind eyes. She had made a big mistake. It was clear to her that both teens had it under control, as Krystal had tried to state so hard earlier. "No, please stay. I apologize for my actions. I guess I still see you two as the babies I gave life too, especially Krystal since I raised her. What I said and did was uncalled for and I shouldn't have done it. I hope you can forgive me, Serena." She says, looking every bit like Krystal when she is sad, only slightly older and with white streaks in her pretty blue hair.

Krystal smiled a little and looked at her mother, great fully squeesing her hand. She hoped that her mother had really seen her error for Sere's sake as she was very delicate whether she like to admit it or not. Krystal wrapped a free arm around marik and kissed his head, her thoughts calm. "Hopefully Sere will stay." She thought to herself as she pulled marik closer to her.

"of course. i acted badly and probably dont deserve it, but i'd really want you too sweetie" she said, slight hope in her big blue eyes. she looked at them, her expression full of regret and love, begging to be forgiven. krystal looked at her sister, and then to darien, her eyes pleading.

"please stay you guys. mommy really is sorry, I can sense it." she said, smiling a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom