Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"I forgive you...mother. We will stay. I'd really like to get to know you." Sere has slight excitement in her eyes.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Really? I'm so glad. Well, don't just y'all stand there, come inside!" She said with a wide smile and a huge lilt, opening the door.

They follow her inside. Sere takes her sister aside to talk to her privately a moment. "Sis, thank you. But I'm worried about choking like that when that monster showed up. I couldn't even transform! What do you think caused that?"

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
They follow her inside. Sere takes her sister aside to talk to her privately a moment. "Sis, thank you. But I'm worried about choking like that when that monster showed up. I couldn't even transform! What do you think caused that?"
"Hmm, that could be something to worry about, but remember what queen serenity told you. The silver imperium crystal reacts to your moods. Your deep pain about feeling rejected by mother I think is what caused you not to be able to transform. It will be okay, bunny. Penguin will talk to rarah and see what he thinks." She said reassuringly, hugging her sister and handing her the beautiful necklace with a charm in tone middle of one blue half moon, one gold one back to back, witha bunny hear with a read and blue roses in he hair. "I made it myself and charmed it with powerful shadow magic. As long as you wear it, you will be able to create my sheild." Krystal said with a smile, putting it on her sister. "There, beautiful. Fits you like a glove."

"Thank you sissy. It's beautiful. Do you think Rahrah will know what's going on? Hopefully it was just my emotions getting the better of me. I wish I could keep them under control like you do..."

Krystal smiled at her sister reassuringly. "You will, in time." She said, giving her sister a kiss son the head and patting her shoulder. Krystal shuffled her feet a little and looked kind of nervous. There was something she wanted to tell her sister, but she was sort of embarrassed, even though she was also over the moon excited about it. "Bunny, since we're alone, can I tell you something kind of private?" She asked her sister, taking her pegasus plushie and cuddling it.

"No, its not bad news. Its actually rather good news. I'm pregnant, bunny." She said with a small unsure smile, still hugging her pegasus plush. Flashes of Helios came to her mind, but she ignored them. She had marik, and Helios she didn't think ever really loved her.

Krystal looks at her sister concerned, dousing her face with a little bit of water. "You okay bunny?? Sorry if it was such a shock. Marik passed out for 3 hours when I told him." Krystal laughs a little and smiles, waiting for a responce.

Sere wakes up and turns to a bunny. "Wow sissy that was a shock..when were you going to tell me?!"

"I just found out this morning before we left. I wanted you to know first before I told mommy. I really want her to like marik. I hope she does. Do you think he'll propose soon? I hope so." She said, a little excited and scared at the same time.

"I hope so bunny." She said kind of sadly, cuddling the plush. "I really want to tell mommy about being pregnant, but she is more conservative than she let's on. I feel like since I already got pregnant out of wedlock twice, she'll think bad of me. Like I've besmudgened her name. I just want her to be happy for me, and I feel like if I'm not engaged, she won't be. Please marikins, propose." She added at the end of her sentenence, senseing him listening at the door. krystal looked at her naked ring finger and sighed, wishing.

Unknown to Krystal, he'd already planned this trip to propose to her. He had just made sure she couldn't read his mind and find out. Everything was all set. He'd made arrangements with her mother and gotten her permission to ask for Krystal's hand. Now all he had to do was get Dare and Sere to help him plan the most romantic evening possible.

Sere, guessing at what Marik was up to, just smiled confidently at her sister. "I'm sure this trip won't be disappointing for you sissy. I believe that boyfriend of yours is quite a wonder if you stop and think about it."

Krystal smiled. "Yes. Marik is an amazing man. He's my everything. I really couldn't imagine life without him." She said, hugging the plush tightly. Krystal was beyond happy, but she was also very sad. Atem had given up everything for her happiness. It hurt her to think of him because she knew it was her fault he was lonely. Krystal no longer sensed marik at her door, so she confided in her sister over her pain. She loved marik more than anything, but at the same time, the small piece of her that loved Atem was in agony. "What do I do, bunny? It hurts. *starts to cry* it hurts so much."

Sere wraps her arms around her sister, rocking her gently. "Sissy, a part of you will always love Atem. The question you need to ask yourself is do you want to be married to Marik, or wait around for brother to come from the puzzle. I will support you no matter what you choose to do."

"I want to marry Marik. Atem wants nothing to do with me. He's going home to Egypt. I do still love Atem, but I don't want to be with him right now. Maybe in crystal Tokyo. Destiny can be delayed right? What still bothers me is marik meeting keiko. I know they aren't supposed to fall for each other until crystal Tokyo, but still I worry. Its okay to be selfish for once in my life, right?" She asked her sister, cuddling close, feeling much better.

"Penguin, as a senshi we are not allowed to be selfish. Our motives must be for the greater good. As someone who can sympathize with the agony you're going through I want you to do what you feel is the right choice. You're the one who has to live with it after all. No matter what I'll support you."

"Thank you bunny. Marrying marik is what I want and what I think is best. Atem and I will be together again someday. I just hope he'll be able to for give me. I know I've hurt him." She says, looking sad. Krystal locked away her feelings for Atem, letting only her love for marik guide her. Her mother said everything would work out, and she believed her. It was calming to know she could finally be just a little bit selfish, even if she wasn't being selfish.

Meanwhile, marik talked to Darien.
Darien: "okay, I'll help you, marik. First thing we need is lots of blue roses. You know how much she loves though. *smirks Krys like* oh, and a beautiful blue dress, and you in a tux."

Marik grins. "Thanks Darien. The tux part I already had figured out. Have you proposed to Sere yet?"

Sere cuddles Krys. "It's ok penguin, everything will work out."

"No, not yet. I planned to propose on their birthday. The anti darien brigade is gonna have a fit. Oh, do you have the ring yet? Krys says there's a jewelry store here that specializes in Egyptian jewelry. Also, I think you should propose to her at her favorite resturaunt in this city. Its a Chinese place. Meggie says she was gonna take us there tomorrow. I can call ahead and reserve the party room if you like. We can go early and decorate it." He said with a smile, already planning how many roses they would need and other things as well.

"I know bunny. I'm not sad anymore, but I do think I need a trip to Egypt. That's as much home to me as japan or here is." She said with a smile, hu urging her sister. "I think its time I took you around to meet my friends, don't you?" She added with a wide smirk, changing into a pair or neon blue skinny jeans, a "Peirce the veil" t shirt, and a pair of blue converse hitops. "Okay, ready.

"I have the ring. It's shaped like a rose, with a huge sapphire for the petals. Do you think she's going to like it?"

Sere smiles and follows her sister, feeling nervous.

"Yes I do. Krystal loves roses. Especially blue ones." He said with a smile, reassuring marik.

Meanwhile, Krystal had popped herself and her sister to the arcade. she went up to her blake at their regular booth and poked him in a way only she would, smirking: "blakipoo, long time no see."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom