Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Rini smiles up at him. "Daddy, you're ok!"

Sere kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you're alright my love. Thank you for all you've done sissy. You're amazing."

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"It is no big deal bunny. I am simply doing what I promised mother I would do. Keep you all safe." She said with a light smile, sensing no monsters anywhere near. She could relax for awhile. Darien smiled at Sere and kissed her softly, cuddling close. "I am glad you are okay to, my beautiful bun bun." He said, smiling at her.

Krystal smirked like the Cheshire cat, reconstructing the building around them. "So, who'd like to go to the arcade?"

Rini jumped up and down excitedly. "I DO I DO I DO!!!!"

Sere and Darien laughed at how excited she is. "I'm fine Dare. Let's go take the munchkin to the arcade before she bounces her Luna P on us."

Krystal laughed and so did Darien, both nodding their heads and popping back to the arcade. As she suspected, the boys were giving marik the third degree, asking all kinds of questions. "So, do you guys approve of him yet?" She asked with a laugh, cuddling close to marik and kissing him softly. Now she was home and could relax.

"Maybe, we still haven't quite made up our minds about him yet. Where did you two disappear to?"

Sere whispered to Darien and Rini. "You cannot say anything about the monster or the senshi. Understand, little one?"

"I know mommy. Auntie does eventually tell them though. Not in this time though." She said with a smile, nodding her head. Krystal smiles at her friends, laughing a little. It hurt to not be able to tell them, but she ignored it. She knew someday she'd be able to tell them.

"Okay. *sighs a little* I just needed to help bunny. Leave it at that for now my friends." She said sort of cryptically, still smiling at them and fidgeting with her locket, showing marik, and telepathically telling him about Anubis.

Marik isn't the least bit surprised, but Matt picks up on the change in jewelry. "Krys, did that necklace ALWAYS look like that?"

Rini and her mother watch, trying to hide their chagrin that Krystal's friends are fairly perceptive. This could end badly....

"Yes. It did. Its a gift from an old friend" She lied slightly, not happy she had to do it. If she had her way, she'd have told them when rah came to her at 12, but had told her it would be dangerous for them to know, so she kept quiet for their safety. "Marikins, I wish I could just tell them. They would never tell anyone. I know them." She lamented to him telepathically, her eyes sad, but hoping no one noticed.

"I know my love. But the reason you must stay silent is that it would endanger them and yourself if they knew. The more who know, the more likely it is for something bad to happen to you. Just remember that you protect them by protecting yourself."

Serena noticed her sister's mood change and wished with all her might that things could be different.

"I know love. I just hate lying to them. They would never lie to me... *sighs inwardly* I know its for the best, but I would much rather be able to tell them. You understand, don't you Marikins?" She asked telepathically, still fidgeting with the locket. She couldn't help but think it was the wrong decician not telling them, but she thrust it away as wishful thinking.

Krystal nuzzled into marik's neck and cuddled close, hiding her face in his soft blonde hair. She didn't want the boys to pick up on her sadness. It wasn't their fault they were human. She was human too, she had just been gifted with abilities others were not. A flash appeared in her mind, and in it, she was protecting Blake from a monster. It was at his house, and the monster appeared to try and steal his heart crystal. She made quick work of the monster, but had to explain to him afterwards. "Marikins, did you see that vision? I'm afraid for Blake."

"No, I don't have your psychic abilities. What's wrong with him?"

Serena picks up on her sister's concern and silently chants a protection spell around her friends and their homes, hoping that that would be enough.

"Death busters. They want to take his heart crystal." She said to him telepathically, nodding at Sere in thanks, but knowing it won't be enough. "My visions hallways come true. I'm really afraid for him love." She added, burying her face in his chest. She was freaking out. How in the world would she explain this to Blake?! He would definitely not believe it was a dream.

"Calm down my love. Everything will work out. I know your sister won't let your friend die."

Sere senses her sister's panic and wonders what she can do to help

"I know. That's not what I am afraid of. I've no idea in rahs name how I'm gonna explain it to him. He's not gonna just write it off like a dream like most people do. He's gonna ask questions I can't answer, Marikins." She said telepathically, burying her face into his chest, gripping him tightly. Every emotion seemed to be swirling at once, she didn't know if she could control it or if she even wanted to. Krystal held marik tightly and her locket as well, unsure what in rahs name t do.

"Breathe. Relax. Let things occur as they will. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to Krys. Calm down or they will suspect something is wrong."

Krystal breathes out, trying to calm down. She starts to softly sing their song from silver millennium softly, the sound of the words instantly calming her. "Better" she admitted to him telepathically, cuddling close and relaxing into his touch, kissing him softly. "Thank you my golden Egyptian. I don't know what I'd do without you my love." She says through the bond, kissing him softly.

He kisses back, cuddling her close. "You're welcome bluebelle. I would do anything to make you feel better, you know that don't you?"

Rini giggles while Sere and Dare smile at each other, understanding the moment a little better than their daughter does.

Krystal cuddles close to marik as she runs her hands absentmindedly down his toned chest, kissing him lightly. "I know marikins. I love you so much it hurts." she says through the mind link, curious as to what her friends might be thinking. It was easy enough for her to delve into their minds and find out, but she did not want to possibly intrude their private thoughts. "So, what do you guys think of marik? Because he and I intend to stay together for a long time." She said with a smile, still cuddling marik close to her.

Blake speaks. "We're not quite sure what to make of this Krys. You've never given us the idea that you wanted to be married. It's like you've been taken over or something. But if you're happy then we're happy."

Sere wasn't sure what to make of this strange bunch of guys her sister called friends. But she kept her thoughts to herself.

Krystal looked at them confused, unsure. "What do you mean? We're not even engaged yet." Blake might have accidentally let the cat out of the bag. She cuddled close to marik, still absentmindedly rubbing his chest. "Marikins..." she whispered in his ear, her hot breath on his neck.

"What is it my love? Are you feeling well?" He looks at her concerned.

Blake and the others watched, wondering what the heck has gotten into her. This wasn't the Krystal they remember.

Krystal smirked. "I'm fine." It was clear he didn't get it. She found his obliviousness adorable. She held onto him and laid her head on his shoulder, yawning a little. Krystal looked at her friends, and could sense that they were confused. "I'm still the same you guys. Its just meeting yugi moutou back in japan has changed me a little, complicated my life. *she sighs, her thoughts wandering to how she probably broke Atem's heart* it's true, I didn't want to get married until I met marik. He awakened something long forgotten. I wish I could explain more, but know I only do it for your own protection. There are those out there who would hurt you because of me." She said sort of cryptically, hoping they will understand. None of them had ever been ones to pry, but it is never truly known what someone will do.

Blake is once again the first to speak. "What on Earth are you talking about Krys? Are you in a gang or something?"

Serena spoke for her sister. "No, she isn't in a gang. But we took an oath to protect this planet and we can't tell you anything more than that. If we do, your lives could be in great danger. My sister wouldn't like to see you guys being used to lure her into danger, possibly getting killed in the process. It's safer for you guys not to know anything about what we truly are."

Blake looks at Krystal, then back to sere, then back to Sere. "This is all very weird. Blue, I guess if your only trying to protect us, I won't ask, but I have to admit, I'm more than a little curious. Marik seems like he loves you a lot and can keep you out of to much trouble, so I'm happy, because "Marikins" you know how reckless she can be when she's mad" he said with a laugh, kissing Krystal's head. The others simply nodded, agreeing, and Kanou was next to speak.

"Blue, I'm sure you're only doing what you think is right, but we can take care of ourselves. Besides, last I checked, we were the ones protecting you. *he pauses and sighs* if eyes were here you know he would want to help, and I feel the same way." He said, Looking at her with concerned eyes, the eyes Krystal knew all to well. He wasn't gonna let this go.

Krystal sighed, her eyes sad and expression pained. "Nounou..." she sort of whined, trying to make him see that this was one thing he couldn't help with.

Sere decided to intervene. "Kanou, please don't make this any harder for her. We have a job to do that requires a lot of secrecy. It's not pleasant, but it's the only way to protect the ones we love from being used against us. The more people who know, the more vulnerable we are. If she could tell you, she would. We do this to protect you, not to hurt or exclude you. It's just the nature of our line of work." She looks at him steadily, trying to show him the intense willpower it takes to remain faithful to the oath of secrecy when it comes to friends and family. She wanted to show them the dedication it takes to give up having a normal life to save the planet, all without revealing more than she ought to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom