Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"Whoa, matte." Megohime set her cup down. "You're gonna actually do it? And speaking of which, what exactly are you going to do?"

Megohime's eyes narrowed. "I'll get my gear." She said, standing up and going to retrieve her katana and chest plate.

Megohime had gathered her chest and shoulder armor, put it on and attached her blade to her side, mounting her horse before Masamune got outside. "You gonna tell Kojurou to hurry up, or has the bay slowed you down?" Megohime had left Irohahime with Jingu, knowing full well she'd risk her lift for the baby.

Megohime rode silently, making sure she didn't lose stride wit Masamune's horse. She they reached Kai, she frowned, riding up the road to the Estate.

Sasuke perked up from the tree he was relaxing in and disappeared, reappearing by Yukimura, "Master, Date Masamune approaches...were we expecting him...?"

Yukimura blinked, looking up from his papers he was ready. "No... We haven't sent any letter for him." He said and stood, going outside to meet Masamune.

Yukimura exited his room wearing his generals cloak, a soft frown on his face. "Date Masamune, what brings you here?"

"I decided to be respectful and wait a while after her passing to ask if you knew anything about Akihime destroying my house." Masamune stated

Yukimura's eyebrows knit. "Akihime destroying your home- wait, her passing." He made a face. "My wife didn't destroy your house and she certainly isn't dead... I thought that for a while as well but-" "He's gone mad." Megohime dismounted her horse, moving to stand beside Masamune.

"You married a dead woman?" Masamune gave a small look of disgust, "Look, kid, I know you loved her, but-" "Ohayo, Masamune-sama...Megohime-dono..." Kojurou and Masamune looked taken aback and pale, Akihime moving to stand beside Yukimura. "By the Gods..." Kojurou muttered

Yukimura took Akihime's hand and held it gently. "Akihime is very much alive." "Yeah, we can see that." Megohime hissed, gripping her sword by the hilt.

"What was your kimono doing in the rubble of my destroyed house?" Masamune demanded. Akihime frowned, "Your house was destroyed...? Gomena-" "Shut it, dollface, I ain't got time for any more bullshit." Masamune hissed. Kojurou made a noise, "Masamune-sama, let her explai-" "You shut up, too, Kojurou."

Back
Top Bottom