All in Time(blair/lady)

"Well, then you could always go home."She said raising ehr eyebrows looking amused as se piced up the money off te table, blushing a little as she realized she wasstaring. Looking a little relieved at Chelsea's words she nodded as she turned away from Zane,"Definately. So looking forward to being off tomorrow. Sleep sounds amazing."She said smiling a little as she perked up, realizing that she did indeed have a day off, needing the time to get some research done. In her spare time- my like in her former life- the girl was working on a degree in history, and seriously enjoyed it despite Henri's making fun of it. Glancing towards Henri she looked startled-and a little hurt as he just waved her off as casually as one would just a normal employee.

"I'll see you later, Katrina, Chelsea."Henri said as e pulled on is jacket, rolling his eyes as he followed Zane outside, trusting the girls to lock up."Maybe you should take her advice, go away."he said smirking a little, sighing softly as he felt teh warm night air on his face. Even if he knew he should be nicer about zane and conrad being there, te three boters were incapable of getting along, or really spending time with each other, even if they needed to.

Chelsea nodded with a smile, happy that the diner is always closed on Sundays. "Definitely ready for some sleep..." she murmured, moving to lock everything up, "That's if Henri is going to allow you to do so." She laughed a bit, rolling her eyes. "You need to tell him to give you some space. I mean, seriously." She grabbed her coat and her keys, moving outside to the car. Once they were home, Chelsea stripped down to a pair of panties and a tank top, then moved over to the fridge. "Want a beer?" she asked, glancing up at Katrina. She had no problem with modesty, that's for sure, and it was no secret that Chelsea was in to both men and women. While she was picky with whom she was involved with, she liked sex and being sexy.

Zane took a cigarette out of his pocket, lighting up and letting out a puff of smoke. He wasn't a huge smoker, but when he spent a lot of time in the under world, he turned to it for relaxation purposes. "You've annoyed the shit out of me plenty of times," Zane said, "I can stay out here and annoy you if I want to."

He flicked his ashes and arched an eyebrow. "What's the story on the blond?" he asked, being blunt.

"He will.You saw he didn't follow us."she pointed out before smiling, blushing slightly at the other's words. Teasing, but there was a serious quietness to her words thatsaid se wouldn't mind being left alone, or at least be with henri and not having sex.Despite not remembering, the girl had never been as much as a sexaholic as Zane, and preferred her quiet solitude, and se was chafing under having sex this much.Grinning as she changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top she nodded, "Definately. No reason to not to tonight."She grinned taking the beer from Celsea as she collasped down onto the couch with a smile.

Henri wrinkled his nose a little at the other's smoking but didn't bother yelling at him, because he knew it would be useless. "Fine.Let's go to my place then, if you must annoy me."He grumbled rolling his eyes as he climbed into his car, barely waiting long enough for Zane to get in before backing out of the parking lot before glancing over at him."Kat?She's from greece actually. Athens. She vacationed here when she was younger, and never really went back ome again."He smirked a little, because it was the truth, if not the whole of it."She's 26, worked as a stripper before I hired her. And in the mornings she takes classes to get her masters in history."

Chelsea popped to bottles of beers open, then handed one to Katrina. She stretched out on the other side and sighed. "At least you have a boyfriend," she admitted, taking a gulp of her drink, "It's been two years since I've been in a serious relationship. I'm starting to feel like I should stock up on cats and booze." She glanced at her roommate, stretching out so that they were leaning on opposite ends of the couch with the legs next to each other.

Zane looked impressed, sitting in the passenger seat. "Hm," he murmured, "I like her. She's hot as home." He winked at that and took another puff of his cigarette. "And I like intelligence and determination... I think I'll try to catch up with her the next time she's working." He glanced at his older brother. "You won't mind me staying a couple nights, right?" With that, he smirked.

"My boyfriend only cares what I look like flat on my back. You'd do better with a cat then him."She pointed out, so she knew what Henri was like. But the longing for a connection, no matter how hollow it left her sometimes, drove her to the lightening god.Snickering a little s she looked at her roommate, sipping her drink as she rested her head back on the couch."We should go to greece. Me and you.The boys would be confused on what to do with a sexy little american."she teased.

Henri rolled his eyes a little at the other's words,"She is definately that. And more likely to berate you then have sex with you."Henri pointed out before smirking. Looking amused as he headed for his house."No matter what I said, you'd do what you wanted, but I wouldn't mind I guess."He said glancing at Zane with a smirk

Chelsea smirked a bit. "Oh... I didn't know you thought I was sexy," she murmured, taking another sip of her beer. She pulled her bare legs up on the couch, her skin tanned and smooth. It was no denying that Chelsea was a beautiful, sexy girl. It was a shame she had a hard time connecting with some one emotionally, which was probably a reason she took to women better than men. She felt more comfortable with sweet women like Katrina. "I'm gonna grab another beer. Want one?" she asked, walking toward the fridge.

Zane shrugged a bit. "You know me well," he said, then stepped out of the car. "Nice house." He murmured, taking in the re-modeled plantation home. Taking one last puff, he through the cigarette on the driveway and crushed it with his foot. He was staggering a bit from all the alcohol, looking to get a good night's sleep. Conrad laughed at him and helped him inside. "I think Zane had a little more than he should have..." Zane rolled his eyes.

Katrina blushed a little looking away."Well, after having to put up with Henri's running commentary on beautiful women, I've gotten used to picking them out before he does.And well, you would definately do well at home."She said looking awkward before nodding quickly as Chelsea got up."Yea. One more."She said smiling as chelsea came back with it, sipping it as she reached for her history book, intending on getting some work done while she was sober enough to remember what she would, shifting a little to make room for chelsea as she sat back down.

"It is. Reminds me of something I'd have at home."He grinned a little looking amused as he watched zane head inside with conrad as he followed them in."Probably. But considering he was getting alcohol from a cute blond, I think he can be forgiven."he teased a little as he showed the two to their bedrooms, and after seeing zane to bed he smiled looking at conrad. "You could have called."he growled looking annoyed with the other man. Zane, he could expect to show up, but conrad usually told him when h was visiting.

Chelsea laughed out loud and put her hand over Katrina's, making her put the book down. "You are NOT right now. It's one in the morning, and we get to sleep in," she said, "You can't waste tonight." She rolled her eyes and grabbed the television remote, turning it on to a suspenseful movie and relaxing into the couch. She was close enough for her leg to brush against Katrina's, making her shiver a bit. "I've had plenty of experience picking out beautiful women too," she murmured, taking a sip of her beer, "I'd say you would meet quite a few people's quotas." With that, she reached over and put her hand on Kat's thigh.

Conrad narrowed his eyes at his brother. "I think that you could be a bit nicer to me, considering I'm not dense. I saw the way you were looking at her," he snapped, "Are you working on trying to fuck her or have you already? Not that I'm surprised..." He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch, a little disappointed in Henri, but not at all surprised.

Katrina whined s her book was taken away, frowning a little."But I have a test this week!"She whined pouting at her roommate before sighing softly. Shifting to get comfortable, sharing a shiver to as Chelsea brushed against her. "hm, I meet everyone's qoutas. I have boobs, I have a ass, and lovely hair. I fit someone's ideals all over."She said, slightly drunk,flushing a little as her thigh flexed a little under chelsea's hand, responding to the woman's touch.Despite having sex near constantly with henri, she enjoyed chelsea's company, she was lonely, and she wasn't ignorant of having sex with women, it just had been a very long time since she had...not that she remembered that.

Henri sighed a little looking at his brother, looking a little ashamed of himself to. Heading for the kitchen to get them drinks he returned before sitting down next to conrad, running his fingers through his hair. He wished he'd been able to get out of this without having to admit it. At least not so soon. "Already....she came onto me.I...I couldn't help it."He muttered because it was true, at least in part. He'd come on to her first, but katrina had seduced him, and well...he felt guilt for once about not able to resist something he wanted. Which was awkweard, because he never regretted things like this.

Chelsea downed the rest of her beer and set the empty bottle aside. Reaching out, she began to more aggressively rub her hand along the other's thigh. "You fit my ideals all over," she purred, looking at her roommate with a mixture of lust and mischief. "You think Henri would share? You know... women are very different than men. It's why I like the variety." Her hand made it's way to the crotch of Katrina's panties, finding them a little damp. It surprised Chelsea, but didn't set her back. After all, she was just as drunk.

Conrad cursed. "Dammit, Henri," he sighed, "You just can't keep your dick in your pants, can you?" He shook his head and took a gulp of his drink, not knowing what to think of his brother's surprising appearance of guilt. "I don't know how seen will feel if he knows you got to her first. You know how he is..." He raised his eyebrow at his brother. "You fucked up."

"I think henri would be pissed he's not here to see."Katrina laughed quietly as she shifted, stretching out more on the couch, just as much lust and mischief shining in her eyes. "Are they?How?"She asked curious, because it had been a past life she'd had sex with women, she was a virgin to them in this one, even if her body remembered, understood what her roommate wanted from her, the girl was so innocent, it was going to be amusing and arousing to teach her for sure. Whimpering softly as chelsea touched her panties, she squirmed, reaching out and gently twining her fingers through the girl's hair tugging her towards her.

Henri slumped sipping his drink before glancing at hisbrother. "I know dammit."He growled annoyed with himself before slumping back, shaking his head a little."No. He's not a idiot. He's probably guessed by now, like you did."Henri sighed, looking frustrated with himself before closing his eyes as he downed his drink."He still wants her, and when he does break it.... he'll still want her. He's going to be pissed but..."he shrugged, because if nothing else, that was one thing that was keeping him from completely freakng out, knowing that eventually zane would know he had had katrina first, and though zane was going to beat his head in for sleeping with her, it was a nice thought.

"He would be the kind of guy to get off on things like this," Chelsea admitted with a giggle.

Chelsea licked her lips and leaned forward to embrace the other woman. "I'll show you," she purred, leaning in to passionately kiss her on the lips. Slowly, she crawled over the other woman until she was laying underneath her. Her hand reached down to grasp the other's breast, kneading it gently.

"Of course, he'll be pissed off," Conrad sighed, "But it's over I guess. You need to break it off with her. Like, now." He downed the rest of his drink, the stood up and began to stretched. "I'm going to bed, and I'll let you mull over your fuck up." He smirked and head up to his room, interested to see how his brother would handle this.

Katrina laughed quietly, nodding."Most likely."She muttered shuddering a little as the other woman embraced her, nervous. Kissing her back she sighed softly as she leaned back to look up at her, eyes widening alittle as she squirmed, shuddering as chelsea kneaded her breast. Squirming she rocked her hips a little, wanting more. So well trained by henri that her body was already primed and wanting more, so tuned to pleasure that it made a mockery of the woman she'd been, the quiet recluse who didn't have sex alot, that she was a wanton thing in her desperation. Oh yea, Zane was going to kill his brother when he figured this all out.

"I will."Henri sighed as he watched his brother go, settling back on the couch to brood and figure out exactly what he was going to do.

Chelsea giggled a little at the woman's reaction to her ministrations... Leaning down, she began to kiss the other's neck, her hands moving to pull her shirt over her head. Once she was topless, Chelsea began to lick and suck at her breasts, playing with them in a way that only another woman could. "You are very beautiful," she purred, her eyes flickering up to look at her, "We can always take this to my bedroom... I have something you might enjoy."

Ktrin whimpered and moaned as the woman played with her breasts, squeezing her eyes shut as she trembled. It was to much,that line approaching where pleasure was going to become pain. Opening her eyes at Chelsea's words she frowned in confusion, uncomprehending her words for a few moments before nodding."o-okay."She said squirming, on that edge of a shuddering orgasm, but willing to o whatever the other woman wanted. Squirming away from her to get up ,she smiled a little as she headed for chelsea's bedroom, looking vaguely nervous as she sat down on the bed, leaning back against the headboard.

Chelsea giggled and began to strip out of her clothes, revealing the curvy tanned body she always kept covered with her work uniform (which wasn't much). She had a tattoo of a flock of birds going up her right side, and her nether regions were kept shaved and smooth... "Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked, crawling on to the bed with her. Her hands moved to untie the draw string of the other woman's sweat pants, pulling them down her thighs. Leaning down, she kissed her stomach and licked all around her naval.

Katrina's smile faded a little as she shook her head, biting her lip."no.I don't think so."katrina said frowning a little. The only way henrj had managed to make her not question things when he had to tell her something from her 'past' was to make her think she had memory loss from a car wreck they'd both survived. So it explained the gaps sometimes,but it left her out of sorts sometimes. Shivering as she let the other kiss down her stomach she absently played with the womans hair,and quite unbidden,he smirking zans appeared in her thoughts making her groan,both in arousal as shs considered what he'd say about this,and guilt because she so shoulsnt be thinking of her boyfriends brother while cheating on him with another female. Shaking her head to clear the thouht zhe zighed."you are quite beautiful you know."she muttered

Chelsea grinned up at her, leaning into her hand. "You are too," she murmured, pulling her pants the rest of the way down, then moving to pull down her panties. Gently, she began to kiss and lick the insides of Katrina's thighs, her hands massaging and caressing her legs... Smirking, she got up on on her knees and smirked down at the naked woman underneath her. "You are about to have your mind blown, I promise," she murmured, "And if you want, we can tie Henri up some time and do it in front of him. I'd love to torture him like that." She grinned and began to stripped the rest of the way out of her clothes. "Come on. Go ahead and touch me," she said, taking the others' hand and placing it between her legs.

Katrina flushed at the praise, lifting her hips to let the other pull down her panties, squirming and panting as Chelsea touched her. Frowning sligtly at the woman as she kneeled she laughed quietly."You and him have more in common then you think. Its amazing you two don't get along. He'd enjoy the torture."He said snickering before looking at the other, flushing a little as her hand was taken, swallowing hard as she curled her fingers little, exploring,touching gently, slowly before shifting to sit up more, sliding her fingers into the other, her body following with past experience, even if she had no memory of it. Truly, someday henri or zane for that matter, was going to have to let the two girls be together just so they could watch. They were just to good together to not be watched.

Chelsea groaned, bucking her hips into the other woman's hand. "Oh... And don't tell him that," she purred, "He'll think he has a chance." She grinned a bit, leaning down to kiss her passionately, her tongue exploring the other woman's mouth. Reaching down, she began to finger Katrina while she did the same to her.The were an erotic sight, and men would probably pay to just watch them and jerk them selves off to the view... "Ooooh," Chelsea moaned, feeling herself start to drip on to Katrina's fingers and hand. Her thighs trembled in pleasure, and her fingers began to run in slow, gently circles around Katrina's clit.

Pulling back, she took her fingers from the other's pussy and sucked them clean. "Lay down. I want to taste you," she murmured with a lustful look in her eyes... "Actually, I thought of something better."

After Katrina was laid back down, Chelsea climbed on top of her in the 69 position and began to lick, suck and finger Katrina's pussy. She pressed her own nether regions down enough to graze the other's lips.

"Hmm,henri always thinks he has a chance."She mutered laughing as she kissed the other, tangling the fingers of her free hand in the other's hair as she fingered her, trembling a little as her body grew so wet under chelsea's ministrations. Loking startled as the other pulled away she panted, flushing a little as she considered what the other wanted, swallowing hard as she nodded.

Laying back she moaned softly as she closed her eyes, hips bucking a little as the other licked and fingered her, shuddering before lifting her head a little, the tip of her tongue swirling around the other's clit before diving in more. Squirming and twisting a little as she shuddered, growing desperate in her fingering the other woman as she panted, licking her desperately as the world shattered, coming hard as she screamed her orgasm against Chelsea's skin.

Chelsea was obviously quite experienced with the way she moved her tongue and fingers, but it caught her off guard to be nearing her orgasm so quickly... When she felt the other moan into the pussy, she groaned. "Oh!" she gasped, grinding herself down on to Katrina's mouth. "Oh! Ooooh, fuck..." She shook on top of the other woman, cumming with a cry of pleasure. "Oh, you're a fast learner," she giggled, then climbed off of Katrina and wiped her mouth clean.

Pulling open the top drawer of her dress, she pulled out a vibrating strap-on dildo. It was about seven inches long, a little larger than average... She grinned over at her roommate and slid her legs through the straps like she was putting on a pair of panties.

"Ever seen one of these," she said with a smirk, flicking it on so that it began to buzz with vibrations. Inside of her pussy was another vibrator so that she would get her own pleasure.

Katrina smiled as she slumped bck against the pillows, glad to hear that the other was well pleased, and even more to her her come. Shuddering as she smiled in contentment she raised her eyebrows as Chelsea got up, looking puzzled for a moment before nodding as she watched her, looking nervous."I have. Never used one though."She said looking amused, before giggling a little. "Definately should film this. Henri'd pay good money to watch."She snickered flushing a little as she considered it groaning at the idea of her boyfriend watching her get off like this, even as guilt came and went through her eyes. Despite how much she'd drunk, and how much fun she was hving,nd the emotional connection she'd been missing, she knew deep down, she was still betraying her boyfriend.

Not realizing, that he'd betrayed her first, by claiming her in the first place.

Grinning as she shifted, opening her legs a little as she drew the other woman towards her she leaned up for a kiss, forcing her thoughts back to the moment, and away from her boyfriend

Chelsea giggled and climbed on top of the other woman, letting the head of the strap-on tease her opening. She made sure it buzzed gently against the other woman's clit as she leaned over to suck at her nipples. Her fingers reached down to caress Katrina's displayed pussy. "Well, it's better than a real dick," she murmured, "It vibrates... And it seems you are dripping wet at the idea of having it."

Giggling, she gently started to thrust the toy inside of the other woman, her hands on either side of her to brace herself. As she moved, her breasts swayed above Katrina's face.

Katrina whimpered as the other teased her, shifting as the vibrator pressed against her clit, whimpering quietly, gasping as Chelsea caressed her. "I am."She muttered shivering, looking up at the other woman. Looking amused as she considered the breasts in front of her, it was weird and amazingly sexy all at once. Leaning up she wrapped her arms around the other, hands gripping a firm ass, urging chelsea on as her mouth found her nipple,sucking hard.

Squirming,writhing under the woman as her hips rose along with chelsea's movement, fucking herself on the dildo, gasping as she came, her teeth biting down, leaving a perfect imprint of her teeth on sensitive flesh as she shuddered in her climax.

Back
Top Bottom