Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Koishi nodded, the pain slowly fading. "I'm alright.." She said, though it still felt uncomfortable.

Koishi tensed when he started to move, but she slowly relaxed, nipping and kissing Masashi's neck.

Pleasure slowly started to run through Koishi's body and she let out a small moan. "Masa... Go faster..~" She whimpered.

Koishi let out another moan, pulling lightly at the sheets. "M-Masa..~!" She moaned his name in pleasure.

Masashi moaned at the sound and moved a bit harder as well as faster. His body was tingling and his mind was going numb, only registering the pleasure.

Koishi let out moans and whimpers, which slowly got louder as his speed and roughness picked up, making her arch her back slightly.

Koishi let out a mewl and tipped her head back, feeling pure pleasure shoot through her body as he hit her special bundle of nerves, making her shudder with pleasure. "H-Hai..~" She managed through another moan.

He moaned and moved as fast and as hard as he could. His body was coated in sweat and his glasses fogged up slightly, "I-I'm really addicted to how good you make me feel, Koko...~! C-Can we do this all the time...?"

Koishi gripped the sheets, her toes curling as a pressure started to build up in her lower stomach, a pleasurable feeling. "H-Hai...~" She said, this all felt so good to her, it was hard to stay focused.

The feeling became unbearable, and a sudden rush of pleasure flooded her body as she hit her climax, moaning loudly.

Koishi closed her eyes and laid against Masashi, smiling softly.

((*waits for the whale to touch down*))

((Whale? .....Oh.))

The door swung off its henges and Masashi jumped, moving under the covers quickly. Shizuo looked ready to explode, "You sick little deviant!! I'm going to kill you!! She's your cousin!!" "Sh-Shizu-cha-!" "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" Shizuo screamed

((IMSORRY! *runs*))

Koishi's cheeks flushed deep red and she grabbed her blazer to cover herself quickly, looking away from her father in shame and embarrassment.

((No, its ok! I had forgotten!))

"Get your shit and get out of my house!!" Shizuo snapped. Masashi gulped, "N-No..." He muttered. Shizuo's entire body showed his rage, "What?"

(( :'>))

Koishi's eyes widened. "Masa... No, he's going to kill you." She said, hurriedly tubing on her shirt, wanting to crawl under her bed and die.

"I don't care..." Masashi moved and pulled her close, kissing her lovingly. Shizuo exploded and Masashi pulled away, "I had to get my last kiss from the princess before the dragon rips me apart~" "YOU'RE DEAD!!" Shizuo shouted. Masashi clicked his tongue and grabbed his clothes, dodging Shizuo and running off as he got dressed, "I love you, Koko!" He called. "GET BACK HERE!!" Shizuo called angrily

"I love you too...!" Koishi wanted him to kiss her again, minus her father being there. Quickly putting on the rest of her clothes, she stood up and ran after her father and Masashi, not wanting Masashi to die.

Back
Top Bottom