Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Koishi tossed another pebble across the street, waiting for Masashi to come outside, her school bag over her shoulder and a lit cigarette hanging from her lips.

((They're older now, right?))

Masashi left his apartment complex and stopped at the massly horrid smell of smoke. His tongue clicked and he scowled softly, "Koko..."

((A bit yes~ What grade would you like them to be in ;v; ImsorryIassumedyouwantedhighschool))

Koishi's pink eyes moved over to look at Masashi, pulling the cigarette from her lips with one hand, holding an umbrella with the other, even though it was as dry as a bone outside. "Hm? Oh, let's go, we're gonna be late." She said, putting the cigarette back into her mouth and grabbing his wrist.

((Okay~))

Koishi stopped and blinked, looking back at Masashi. "Huh? What? You want one or something?" She asked, watching him through half-lidded tired eyes. "Didn't take you for a smoker." She muttered.

Koishi's lip twitched in a small snarl before she took one last big drag, then threw it down on the ground and ground it out. "Fine. Happy? Now let's go." She grumbled angrily.

Masashi clicked his tongue and moved over, "I'm only protecting that rumored pretty pale skin from turning red and purple should your dad find out you're still smoking." He gently took her hand and smiled gently, red sun glasses shining in the sun, "You protect me all the time, Koko...its my turn...is that ok?"

Koishi blushed, looking down at the ground. "Thanks.." She murmured softly, holding his hand. "We should get going though.. Don't wanna be late." She said, leading him down the street.

"Hai. Let's get going." Masashi gave her hand a squeeze and followed her as they walked, "To help you get through the day without smoking, I bought you your favorite gum...it took me forever and several hundred odd stares to identify it by scent." He pulled a couple packs of gum from his bag, "Here..." He held them out to her slowly so they wouldn't fall from his grasp

Koishi glanced over and smiled, taking the packs of lime flavored gum. "Thanks, Masa." She said, pulling out a piece and putting it into her mouth before putting the rest in her back pack. "Do you want one?"

He shook his head, "No thank you...I'm not a big fan of gum...it sticks to my teeth." He answered, "And I can't have anything obscuring my sonic radar..."

Koishi nodded and looked up at the school as they approached, sighing. "School sucks." She muttered, keeping under the shade of her umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom