Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"It's my fault he fell..!" Koishi said, looking devastated. "I said I wouldn't let him fall and he fell..!" "Koishi it wasn't your fault." Makise said softly. "It was an accident."

"I-I'm fine, Koko...! My head just really hurts and I feel dizzy..." He said. Ayane took Koishi's hand as she held Masashi against her, "Its ok, sweetie, I'm not mad...I'm just worried..."

"B-But Masa! I promised!" Koishi frowned, reaching for his hand then pulling away quickly. "Should we get him to the doctors?" Makise asked.

Koishi's eyes moved to look at the ground, making sure she was leading him in a clear path. "I'unno."

Koishi looked at the ground, making a face. "Okaa-sama has work at I tomorrow.. So she's gonna be leaving for a week.."

"It isn't your fault." She said, squeezing his hand. "It's okay though, cuz Otou-sama's gonna be home with me."

Koishi frowned and moved around him, looking at the back of his head. "Maybe you should go to the doctors.."

Masashi frowned and lowered his head. "Kaa-san..." He turned and Ayane jogged over, "What is it, Masa?" "I think maybe I should see a doctor..." Masashi said. Ayane frowned and nodded, "Hai, let's go." She gently took Masashi's hand and Masashi looked up, "Let's play some more tomorrow, Koko."

"O-Oh... Okay, I'll see you later then.." Koishi said, watching the two leave. "How about we go home and make dinner for Otou-sama?" "Hai.."

Back
Top Bottom