Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya was sitting on the couch, playing with his game board, looking up when the two girls came in. "Ohayo." She greeted with a wave of his hand. "Ohayo." Makise half waved to her brother.

"Did you enjoy my slut money, Ayane-sama?" He called, leaning back on the couch with an amused grin.

Izaya chuckled and Makise looked rather confused, setting her bags down silently. "Are you going to stay for dinner, Maki-chan?" Izaya asked. "Well, I don't know..." Makise frowned softly.

"Please stay?" Ayane asked, "Sometimes he actually tries talking to me when we eat dinner...while he's working on his computer...its really awkward...!"

Makise glanced at Izaya, who only wiggled his eyebrows at Ayane, then over at Ayane, caving when she saw her friends pleading face. "I'll stay then." She agreed.

Makise hugged Ayane back and Izaya gave a small pout. "I feel as though I'm being neglected..~!" He fell back on the couch, putting his arm over his eyes in mock death.

"Oh, Aya-sama...!" He clenched his chest. "My heart breaks at your cruel words...!" He said, though he was smirking. "Don't bother, he can't die. I've tried."

"How cruel...~!" "Why don't we go start dinner away from him?" Makise offered. "You too, Maki-chan? Is there no love for this poor old dog?" "Shut it. You're not innocent in the least." "Always as cold to me as ever, you never change, Maki-chan~" Izaya purred.

Izaya stiffened and returned to his board game, Makise smirking softly. "Alright. Lets get cooking then, shall we?"

Izaya sat on his couch, not wanting to go anywhere near the kitchen until the fish eyes were properly disposed of. Makise removed her jacket and laid it on the chair as she entered the kitchen, moving over to the fridge to get the fish out.

Makise set the fish out as Izaya poked his head into the kitchen. "You have Maki-chan though, why would you need my help?" He asked innocently.

Back
Top Bottom