Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya took her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Don't be scared, Ayane-sama... I'm here to protect you now..."

Izaya pulled Ayane into his lap and held her tightly, leaning over and kissing her forehead. "Don't worry, Ayane-sama."

Izaya pet her hair. "Why don't you call Maki-chan...~? See if she'd like to come out for a bit?"

Izaya nodded and smiled. "Good...~! I'll give you your privacy..~" He said before kissing her head and leaving the room.

Makise smiled. "Sure...! That's sounds fun, when where you thinking I should come out?" She asked.

"Today sounds good...! I don't really have any plans, I'll get ready." She said, grabbing a few things and getting ready to go.

Makise nodded and said goodbye before she headed out, locking up, and going to get her train ticket. Once on the train she started to text to pass the time. "Hey Shizuo, I'm gonna be hanging out with Ayane for the day, sorry if you needed anything."

"I know, but still." Makise rode the train for a couple of hours before she finally got to her destination. Getting off of the train she headed down the street to Izaya's apartment.

A knock came at the door and Izaya answered it. "Maki-cha-" Before he could finish his sentence, Makise punched Izaya hard in the face. "Shizuo said to give this to you." She said as he stumbled back holding his nose, Makise heading inside and waving to Ayane. "Hey Aya-chan...!"

Izaya watched as Ayane perked up and he shook his head. "I'm feeling rather neglected...~" He said as he headed to the bathroom. "Hey Aya-chan~!" She greeted as she closed the door and came inside.

Back
Top Bottom