Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya smirked, finding her expression adorable as he started to thrust the popsicle in and out of her, kissing her neck.

Izaya smirked and trailed kisses down to her collarbone, then to her breasts, biting softly on the soft flesh as he continued to thrust the popsicle in and out of her.

"Hai...~" Izaya pulled the popsicle away and chuckled softly, tossing it onto the table before he gathered Ayane up and lowered her onto his member, hissing softly.

Izaya brought his lips up and captured her lips, kissing her deeply as he started to thrust into her.

Izaya attacked her neck, making a soft noise of pleasure as Ayane dug her nails into his back and her trailed his tongue up to her ear, smirking.

Izaya smirked more and continued to move into her roughly, kissing and sucking on her neck as his hands wandered down her body.

Izaya felt his release come closer and closer, thrusting into her one last time, giving a grunt as he hit his release.

Izaya laid back, holding Ayane on top of him, kissing her temple softly. "Daisuki desu~"

Izaya chuckled and sat up, picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed and laying beside her. "No, I just find you so adorable I have to take you where I see fit, so if the couch doesn't work, we could always use the desk~" He teased with a wink.

Izaya laughed playfully and pulled her closer, kissing her forehead. "Sleep, Ayane-sama...~"

Makise made her way up the steps to Shizuo's apartment, knocking on the door and waiting, brushing her hair behind her ear. He had called earlier and said he had a few things for her to do.

Back
Top Bottom