Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Sorry, I was... Um, taking care of something." Makise, a faint blush on her cheeks as she came in.

Makise froze, blush darkening before turning to Shizuo. "So what did you need?" She changed the subject quickly.

Makise chewed on the inside of her lip. "It's nothing that's really important." She said.

((*throws Maki under the bus* Muahahahahaha~!))

"I was taking care of myself, okay?" She muttered quickly and quietly.

Makise rubbed the back of her neck, cheeks red. "Y-Yeah... So anyway, what did you need?"

Makise nodded, looking around the apartment and heading off to get started. "If I finish I'll text you before I leave." She said as she started on the dishes.

Makise dried her hands and jogged to the door. "Okay, see ya later." She said as she closed the door behind him, locking it and returning to her chores.

Makise spent the next couple of hours cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the living room, making the bed, doing the laundry, washing the windows and mopping the floor. "Finally..." She sighed, sitting down on the couch. "All done."

Makise pulled out her phone and texted Shizuo, telling him that she was all done, flopping back on the couch and resting an arm over her eyes.

Makise looked at her phone, blinking in confusion, but she got up and headed for the fridge, grabbing a bottle of milk and heading out the door quickly, jogging down the street towards Shinra's. once there, she knocked, frowning with worry.

"Hi, um, Shizuo told me to come here- is he okay? What happened?" Makise asked, still holding the bottle of milk.

Makise nodded and headed inside, removing her shoes before she entered the living room, gasping when she saw Shizuo. "Sh-Shizuo..!"

Back
Top Bottom