Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise slowly moved her hand from her mouth. "Yeah... Sorry, I dropped a cup...!" She called back, then slowly got to her feet and turned on the light, moving to pick up the glass off the floor.

"U-Um, yeah..." Makise stood and moved to the trashcan, throwing the glass out. "Sorry about the cup, I can buy a new one tomorrow."

Makise nodded and glanced back at the window out of the corner of her eye. "Okay. Sorry to have woken you, I'll head back to bed and let you sleep."

Makise shook her head quickly. "N-No...!" She said, wincing when he grabbed her arm. "It was just the thunder!"

Makise looked down and frowned, nodding slowly. "Yeah... I thought I saw someone outside... B-But it was probably just a shadow, or my imagination." She muttered.

Makise laid down in bed, laying there as she watched Shizuo set his bed up on the floor. "Y-You could sleep on the bed with me if you'd like... You shouldn't sleep on the floor..." She said, blushing faintly.

Makise nodded. "Gomenasai, I didn't mean it in that way..." She said. "It would be awkward."

"Night." Makise said and turned the light of, snuggling down into bed and closing her eyes.

Makise fell asleep soon after Shizuo, breathing lightly. In the morning, Makise had awoken, made the bed and was up making breakfast.

Makise only smiled softly and shook her head, going back to the kitchen and finish breakfast.

Makise was just setting the table when she heard Shizuo yawn in the next room and she headed out into the hallway, going to go greet him.

Back
Top Bottom