Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Yeah, don't be rude, Izaya." "I'll save them for later, I'm not hungry." Izaya said as he put the cover back on.

Izaya made a face and slowly opened the bento box again, taking a small fish eye and popping it into his mouth and eating it, flashing a smirk to Shizuo. "Delicious~" He said, though on the inside, he was more than likely freaking out.

Shizuo chuckled, "I guess the eye has a better view of your soul from the inside of you now, huh, Izaya?" He asked darkly, "That fish is probably judging the shit out of you right now."

Izaya's eyes flashed and he made a face. "Shizu-chan, maybe you should ask Maki-chan for a favor, you're a little cranky...~" He shot back, making Makise blush.

Izaya grunted and held his cheek. "See how abusive she is to me~?" He chuckled as he rubbed his sore cheek. "You deserve it!"

Izaya gave her a lopsided grin. "I don't say I'd mind~" "I'm out." Makise grabbed Shizuo by the hand and started to pull him to the door.

Shizuo followed after her, not liking where Izaya wanted to take that conversation. Ayane smacked him again just as hard as before, "Surely you're testing my patients."

Once Makise and Shizuo were outside the building, Makise shoved her hands in her pockets, still blushing. "I'm sorry about that." She muttered. Izaya winced and grinned again, starting become a little hot and bothered by Ayane hitting him. "I only mean it in the purest form of love~"

Shizuo lit a cigarette and took a long drag, "Don't worry about it..." He muttered. Ayane twitched, "I'm starting to think you get excited whenever I hit you...that's why you always make me mad."

Makise nodded and looked around the street, pulling her jacket around herself further. "Ready to head back?" She asked.

Izaya grinned and moved away from the wall. "What gave you that idea?" He said as he made his way to his desk.

Shizuo nodded, "Yeah, let's go..."

Ayane grabbed the bento box and opened it, shoving the fish eyes damn close to his face, "Maybe its because every time I slap you, I see a smirk tug at your face even after I've slapped it off...maybe you like it when I torture you and treat you like shit. That's why you're such a cocky cock whenever I'm near you, isn't it, Izaya?"

Izaya glanced at the fish eyes and tried to look at Ayane instead. "Hai~ It's true...~!" He said dramatically, masking his fear. "I couldn't help but fall in love with you..~!"

Ayane snorted, "You told me you couldn't love a singular person, so you love everyone instead." She inched the eyes closer to him, "Maybe you just shadow me because you're a masochist and I'm the only one who will willingly fulfill your secret fetish..."

"It is not a lie, I have become very fond of you, Mika-sama, because you are the only one who shows me proper attention." He said, cringing at the fishy smell that attacked his nose.

Izaya winked at her. "That doesn't mean I don't like it~" He said with a soft chuckle.

She smirked, "You wish to be treated like a dog? Fine." She moved and rummaged through Shigure's bag, grabbing his old collar and tying it around Izaya's throat, "I'll treat you exactly like a dog~"

Izaya hooked a finger around the collar and blinked, then smirked. "Kinky, Mika-san~" He said, winking at her.

Izaya stood up suddenly. "Do you not? You must think the same if it was your idea to put the collar on me in the first place~"

"Oh, a good girl like me? Into kinky things like collars and leashes? You shame me, Izaya." She slapped him and smirked, "At least I don't get hot and heavy when the person I'm infatuated with smacks me around~"

"You're such a tease, Mika-sama~" Izaya leaned slightly closer, smirk growing. "And just what are you planning to do now~?"

Back
Top Bottom