Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Koishi shook her head, looking down at the ground. "No... I didn't kill anyone..." She said quietly. "But mom.." She whimper softly.

Koishi wiped her eyes, not wanting her mascara to run off and show her white eyelashes. "Please come home..."

"I promise I will in a couple hours, as soon as they let me out. We'll get ice cream and murder gummy bears, how does that sound, kiddo?" He offered

"Shizuo Heiwajima? Your bails been posted, you're free to go." Koishi looked surprised, wiping her eyes once more before standing. "Who posted you bail..?"

Shizuo scowled, "Mika couldn't have, she didn't know..." He muttered. He was confused - and angry that some stranger, or maybe even Izaya, had this kind of knowledge.

In deed it was Izaya, sauntering around the corner, he flashed a smile. "I got word Maki-chan's in the hospital~ What did you do this time~?"

Koishi hugged herself and backed away, not saying anything so she didn't have to get involved. Izaya grinned. "I heard she went flying out the front wind shield and barely made it through surgery, you think she's braindead?" He purred.

"Shut up. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!" Shizuo ripped the door off and charged a Izaya, grabbing him by his jacket and throwing him against the wall, "Shut the fuck up!! I'm tired of your shit!! Go back to Shinjuku and leave us alone!!"

Izaya only grinned more. "Oh that's right..! You don't know yet~!" He stayed where he was, looking Shizuo dead in the eyes. "I'll let you in on a little secret... She isn't dead~"

"Then go check for yourself." He said, shrugging. "Okaa-san's... Alive..?" Koishi murmured. "She is~"

Shizuo stopped and looked back at her. He frowned and placed his hand on her head, "I understand, kiddo...I'll go in and see for myself...don't worry..." He ruffled her hair gently, "You're brave just telling me you don't want to.."

Back
Top Bottom