A New Ownership Found [Himeko x Eyesoffire]

Once they were there Sesshi could clearly see her mates massively large cock and could even see the veins throughout it. She was still in her lynx form and she wiggled her ass a bit, but also to show off the juices that was flowing heavily from her pussy. "You may have my ass soon. But please... My pussy is begging for your cock. Needs it..." She whined when she watched her mate start masturbating to get her cock wet. It was so beautiful the way it glistened in the moonlight and only made her want more. In her lynx form she was a cat in heat and her need to mate was clearly all over her face. She moved back over to her mate and licked her cock gently with her long tongue before moving into position and got her pussy ready. "Please my love... Mate with me more tonight..." She moaned as she was now having a hard time resisting the urges.

Lara watched Sesshi's pussy, the juice flowing out of it steadily. She licked her lips and moved over to her, crouching down to be able to penetrate her from behind. "Ye-uhn!" She said as she stuck her large cock between Sesshi's folds. There was a loud, wet sound. "My you're soaking tonight..." Lara gasped and began to thrust into her. "That's it, love...drip for me...wet the grass, we'll water it with our life-juices." She smiled as she looked down at Sesshi as she fucked away from behind her.

The grass was soft and the air was cool. Though the sounds of their sex were gradually filling the space as Lara began to get louder. She fell on to all fours over top of Sesshi and whispered into her ear. "Never thought I'd fuck one of the leaders of the...Earth Ring."

Sesshi didn't have to wait long before Lara penetrated her with her delicious cock. As her large cock entered her pussy she let out a loud moan of relief and when her mate spoke to her she could feel her face growing red, even though in her lynx form it was hard to tell. "Nnn... We'll... We'll water it together love..." She moaned as her mate was now fucking her pussy from behind. If one was to come to where they were they'd hear the wonderful sounds of their sex but since there was no one around so they wouldn't have to be disturbed. Her large ears twitched when Lara fell on all fours over her and whispered in her ear, causing her to blush even more. "And I never thought I'd become a leader... For you to fuck me... Nnnn... But... This feels so good..." She panted as her body rocked in rhythm with Lara's thrusting.

"Oh! Yes...I know...I know it does, love..." Lara said, gripping Sesshi's body hard with her fingers as she grit her teeth and shoved herself inside of her. She gasped out loud from time to time as her massive, thick, wolf cock rubbed her inner walls, grinding against her. Lara licked her lips, she could taste her own saliva. Of course her body was so hungry for Sesshi that she'd been salivating. "So good...feels...s-so good..." Lara moaned and shoved in even harder. She could feel her cock throbbing, the tip f her penis tingled slightly as she knew what would be coming out of it very, very soon. Lara smiled, her bond with Sesshi was so strong and she knew that she'd crave mating with the elf at least once every three days.

Panting heavily her body continued to buck with Lara's movements and feeling herself stiffen a bit as Lara's grips were tightening. She was starting to drool slightly from all the pleasure and her pussy was now starting to tighten over her mate's large wolf cock. "That's it love... Fill me up... Nnnn..." She moaned as she could feel her mate's cock throbbing inside of her, indicating she'd be cuming soon as well. Sesshi was glad that she had Lara as her mate now, granted she had been against it in the beginning, but not anymore. She would mate with Lara whenever their bodies were in need of it and soon she'd be pregnant with her mate's baby or babies, depending on if they were twins or not. But Lara had promised her more children if she so desired.

Lara was grunting loudly, her body couldn't take how tight Sesshi had become and soon enough Lara moaned deeply and with each thrust she could feel her seed escape her penis. "Yes...Yes...Yes...take it, baby!" She gasped. "I want it pouring out of you...all of it..."She said, speaking every word with each thrust. "Oh, feels so good, ughn! So...good...!"

Her body shook wildly as her orgasm hit home run and she could feel her pussy getting filled with her mate's seed. With each thrust she could feel her mate pushing more and more of her seed deeper into her and into her womb. "That's it my love! Nnn... Feel me up nice and good! I can already feel some of your seed starting to flow out of... Nnnn... Out of me..." She screamed as she began squirting slightly onto the ground below them and her juices were now coating the grass.

"I love you pussy!" Lara shouted and ground his pelvis against Sesshi's body. "I love it! I love it!" He moaned as she continued to fuck her. Her cock was empty once more and she pulled out. It dripped with their juices. Lara looked down at it. "What a mess, love...look." He said, showing Sesshi her large, cum-soaked member. Lara's eyes trailed over Sesshi's body and she licked her lips. "Where to put it next...which hole to plug and fill with my cum?" She asked quietly, moving closer to Sesshi. "Your mouth? Or....ass...or should I just ram your pussy until it stinks of my body?" She asked quietly as her fingers groped Sesshi.

"And I love your cock." Sesshi moaned as her mate emptied her cock out inside of her her pussy, leaving her there panting as more drool fell out of her mouth and onto the grass. Sesshi looked at the mess and smiled softly as she then looked up at her mate who was looking over her body and smirked. "Nnnn.... I believe all my holes belong to you and I do believe you wanted to ravage my ass, but whichever you'd like to ravage next is up to you my love.~" She mewed as her tail swished in the air as she waited for her mate to make the next move.

Lara pulled out of Sesshi, her cock dripping and thick with both their juices. The air smelt wonderful, their sex, their scents, the sweat, saliva, heat. She looked down at the smaller hole which was Sesshi's ass. "I want that." She whispered and leaned down, taking Sesshi's hips in her hands and pulling her closer to her own waist. "Give it to me." She said quietly as she gripped her cock and angled it so that her cock's head was pressing against her ass. "Sesshi..." was all she could say before the need to penetrate the elf took over. Lara drove her cock into Sesshi's asshole and moaned at how damn tight she was. "Oh! So...so...fucking tight...this is...this is incredible!" She moaned, gasping as she pushed in further. 'So good. So good..."

Back
Top Bottom