A New Ownership Found [Himeko x Eyesoffire]

The sounds coming from both of them was simply amazing and was driving her further over the edge. "Yes... Yes it does... It's loving every thrust... Every second... I am loving this!" She replied as she panted heavily. "Good! Now don't stop!" She grunted as she could feel her pussy was starting to twitch and clench down tightly onto Lara's cock. Her pussy was clenching Lara's cock very tightly as it awaited to be filled with her seed.

Her juices were spilling heavily onto the floor below them now as her orgasm was so close. Hearing Lara's words caused her body to buck wildly as she closed her eyes tightly and screamed loudly as her climax had reached its peek and she did in fact find herself squirting all over Lara's cock and forming a small pool under them. "Fuck! More more!" She screamed as her body was now begging for more. She needed to be filled badly. She could feel the sweat dripping from Lara's body as she too was sweating from the heat and pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Lara screamed as she felt how damn tight Sesshi had gotten. Lara couldn't help but push deeper, even if Sesshi was so tight. She grunted and strained, thrusting forth and pulling back. This was bliss, this was so good. She thanked nature for her cock, for Sesshi and for their need for pleasure. Lara moaned out the Elf's name and leaned over her heavily, pushing Sesshi's head down a little as her thrusts pushed in deeper.

Then Sesshi came and she felt her orgasm move their her body as well. Lara gasped and precum exploded from her cock. "A few more!" She said, fucking away into that wet, tight pussy. "A few more, Sesshi." Lara moaned and then she came, pouring it out into the girl with every push. "Yes! Oh Yes! Take it! Take all of it!" Lara had a wild look in her eyes. "Feel it!" She pumped her full and began to have it leak out. Lara pulled her cock out of Sesshi and it dripped all over the floor. She placed her cock between Sesshi's ass cheeks and began to rub herself between them, spreading her semen onto her ass. The place smelt heavily of their sex, it made Lara so hard and long.

Loud growls of pleasure could be heard from Sesshi as her pussy was trying to milk Lara's cock for all it was worth. She could tell Lara was having a bit of a hard time pushing into her as her tight pussy continued to clench down tightly on her enormous cock. Oh by the ancestors she enjoyed hearing Lara moan out her name as she continued to fuck her, it was so perfect.

Her orgasm felt so good. She could feel her juices fully coat Lara's cock as she kept pumping into her faster. She could feel the precum leaking into her pussy and caused her to moan more. "That's it! That's it! Keep going! More more! MORE!" She cried out as her body rocked back and forth to follow suit with Lara's movements. Then she felt the cock pulsate and throbbing uncontrollably inside of her as Lara's own orgasm shot inside of her, filling her once again with her thick and hot seed. With each thrust her seed was pushed further and further into her pussy and deep into her womb. "That's it! Fill me up completely! Fill me completely with my womb with your delicious hot and thick seed!" She screamed as she could feel another orgasm starting to build. She could feel their cum flowing down her legs as it added to the pool below them. Once Lara pulled out she whimpered slightly but moaned when she felt her cock rubbing against her ass cheeks. She could feel Lara's left over cum being spread onto her ass. Oh how the smell of her house was lovely to her and yet she wanted more. They had a couple more hours to kill before the ceremony and she wanted to spend it with Lara.

"Oh...Oh....Oh I-" Lara's mouth was in a perpetual O shape as she ground her cock against Sesshi's ass. She pulled her member away and flipped Sesshi onto her back and pulled her down so her back was right in the middle of the pool filled with their cum. Lara nestled herself between Sesshi's legs and stayed over her. Lara's cock still dripping with her own thick, hot seed. The very viscous liquid dripped slowly off her body and onto Sesshi's skin on the floor.
"You smell incredible." Lara whispered, referring to the stink of their sex. "I love it...I love how you feel." She said and leaned down to kiss Sesshi tenderly, almost lovingly. "And you kiss like someone who's still hungry." Lara smiled and pulled back, placing her hands on Sesshi's breasts.

She leaned over Sesshi and began to rub her hips all over Sesshi's pelvis and stomach, rubbing her cock against the elf's skin, spreading the semen that clung to her cock over the elf's body. "Let it soak into your skin, Sesshi. You'll smell like my sex...others will know I've claimed you, marked you as my own. That I've fucked you and you loved it."

She still needed more, her urges to mate had fully consumed her as her ass was being ground in with Lara's cock. She felt Lara pull her cock back and then her body was flipped over to her back and was pulled down onto the puddle they made together. She didn't mind being covered in their sweet sex, and loved having Lara nestled in between her legs as she hovered over her. She could feel her cocks semen dripping onto her soft skin just to slide off of her and onto the floor.

"Not as incredible as you do dear." She panted as she breathed in the air around them. "I believe... I am starting to fall in love with you... You make my body feel so good... And I love having you inside of me now..." She whispered as she now returned the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Lara's bare back and pulled her in closer as she kissed her deeply. "I am hungry for more, yes I want more, please help me sate my urges? I know you have more in you." She replied seductively as she nuzzled Lara's cheek. as she moaned softly when she felt her hands placed on her breasts. She felt and watched as Lara began rubbing her cock over her body as she was marking her with her own semen. "I will accept it into my body. No one will touch me now that I have been marked and claimed by you. And I do not care if they know that I've been taken by you, let alone fucked by you, I loved every moment of it this time and this is why I want more." She panted as she leaned up and nibbled on Lara's ear.

"You'll have more..." Lara whispered to the Elf and grinned. She reached down and gave the elf's clit a gentle rub, running her fingers smoothly over the soft flesh before grabbing the base of her cock and sliding it into Sesshi's womanhood. Lara entered her with a sigh, her eyes fluttered closed and she swallowed the saliva within her mouth. Slowly her hips began to move again, pushing into her elf like a lover would. "You love me, Sesshi?" Lara asked seductively, moaning out the elf's name slowly and deeply like a worgen female in heat, who had desperate need to for cravings to be satisfied. But she was in the process of satisfying them now, using Sesshi to do it. "What do you love about me? My breasts against your own?" Lara asked, leaning forwards and pressing her breasts down onto Sesshi's moving her body to both fuck Sesshi and rub their breasts together. "My tongue in your mouth?" Lara leaned forwards more and kissed the elf, as her hips continued to move up and down. "Or my cock deep inside of you?" She whispered as she plunged her throbbing, thick members once more into the elf she'd pinned to the floor.

"Good..." She whispered back as she smirked slightly and then moaned softly as Lara reached down and began rubbing her clit gently. She was enjoying the feel of Lara's fingers running smoothly over her soft skin and then moaned loudly when she felt her cock enter her aching pussy again. Her body arched slightly as she could feel Lara starting to move her hips again, which caused her body to react wildly. "I feel myself drawn to you in ways I... I never imagined... The way you make me feel... I love it..." She panted as she clung to Lara's body. Still enjoying hearing her name being called out as Lara moaned. "I love everything about you... The way our breasts rub against each other... I love your cock as well... How it feels so... Nnnn.... So damn good inside of me... But most of all... I love how you treat me well..." She moaned as she felt their breasts starting to rub against each other, making her feel amazing. Oh how she loved this cock stuffed inside of her pussy and damn did it make her feel amazing. "Yes, I do love that as well..." She replied as she closed her eyes and kissed her back deeply and her hips started bucking again. "Nnnn... Your cock... It's so big... One would never expect it to fit inside my tight little pussy, but it... It fits so perfectly inside of me... And fuck... Does it feel so good... Does it feel good to be inside of me my dear?" She asks softly as her panting became heavier now.

"Yes!" Lara said, both as a moan and as a response to Sesshi's question. The elf's description of what turned her on had made Lara secrete more precum, but only a little. She continued to thrust, hearing a wet sound every time she plunged in. "I love the feel of your tight pussy, the way it sucks on my like it doesn't want my cock to leave it. I love your perfect body, and your mouth that I sometimes want to fuck with my dick and make you eat all the seed I have." Lara looked Sesshi over, slowly, lustfully. "I love how wet you get when we start and how easy it is for me to slip inside of you. How incredible you ass felt when I slapped my body against it and how you moan slowly or loudly when we mate." She leaned back and placed one hand on Sesshi's thigh. "I needed you in Felwood, I need to...feel you and take you...to use your body for my pleasure...but I found you to be more than a toy....oh Sesshi! I found you to be a mate for me...I can fuck you without worry and I can take care of you and know you'll help me with my cravings." Lara thrust deeper and pushed out more of her seed that was in Sesshi's vagina. "You're prefect...I love fucking you...I love you!"

She could feel Lara's precum inside of her and smirked slightly. She was glad that both her and her body could bring out such amazing results from Lara's cock. Her long ears twitched as she heard the sounds their bodies were making, caused her juices to flow out of her more. Her pussy was clenching tightly onto Lara's cock again as she could feel her orgasm starting to build again. She blushed when she heard Lara confess to her and smiled softly. "Nnnn... I will have to drink your seed after we have mated properly. I want to see... If we can create life together... I want this, no we need this now..." She moaned loudly as her body began bucking a bit more now after hearing the rest of Lara's words. "Maybe you can fuck my ass later tonight after the ceremony?" She replied with a soft giggle as she continued to listen to Lara's words. "I am glad I managed to be more than just a toy to be used and thrown away..." She moaned as she felt Lara's cock thrust deeper into her as she pushed out more of her seed. "You're more perfect than I... And... I love when you fuck me... But most of all... I love you as well." She growled lowly as her nails slightly dug into Lara's back.

"Right after the ceremony." Lara whispered, her eyes closed and her body moving in a rhythm as she fucked Sesshi. "Immediately after, I'll want your ass, all of it..." She gritted her teeth. "Your holes, all of them, I'll plug them all with my cock, just...just give them to me!" Lara said and began to squirt her seed inside of Sesshi. She moaned softly and pinned Sesshi's body to the floor as her hips did the work, pushing out her seed inside of the elf's body. She could feel how full Sesshi's pussy had become and how much was spilling out, creating another pool on the floor. "This has to be magic..." Lara said suddenly, "It has to be...it feels too good, so good!" He threw her head back and swore to the ceiling before looking down at Sesshi, kissing her and biting her lip. "I never knew I had so much semen to give you..." She gasped, "All these years...I didn't fuck anything...all these years it must have built up and now it's all for you." She cupped Sesshi's cheek. "All for my love...my mate."

"Good... I want you to be the first to claim my ass like you've been the first to claim everything else on me. Even my virginity. Right after the ceremony I want you to fuck me till the sun rises!" She stated as she growled again when she felt herself becoming filled with her seed again. This time her pussy clenched down tighter on Lara's cock as he began milking it completely, making sure that her seed fully filled her womb up completely. "That's it my love... Fill my womb up nice and good." She cried out as she could feel the sweet nectar filling her up completely. This use to feel so wrong to her, but now... Now it felt natural and good to her. She could feel her orgasm take hold of her as she screamed out loudly. "I'm cumming! Cumming! Fuck I'm gonna squirt!" She screamed as her body bucked wildly, causing not only her juices but her mates juices to spill out of her pussy. Another puddle was being formed under them as it was starting to merge with the one they made from before. "This isn't magic my love... This is the ancestors giving us their full blessings." She moaned as she kissed her mate back and growled lowly when her lip was being bit on. "Heh... I guess so... I guess it was just waiting for me... For when the moment and time was right... And I am glad to have your semen inside of me..." She smiled softly as her cheek was cupped in her mates hand again. "Thank you for waiting for me, my love." She whispered gently.

Lara unleashed her semen inside of Sesshi, pumping her, filling her, ramming her, fucking her, ploughing against her and shooting out all her white juice she had. Lara was panting heavily, her voice strained as she moaned and gasped over Sesshi. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She said in time with her quick, hard and deep thrusts. "I have...so much, why! Why do I have so much?" She questioned to no one, anyone, everyone as her body knew naturally what to do. Her cock continued to ram Sesshi and Lara even began to feel the elf slide along the wet and sticky floor. It only made her push harder. She was releasing so much semen that it began to flow freely outside of Sesshi's pussy and coated Lara's lower legs. "So...messy, love!" She strained to say, shutting her eyes and licking her lips. "I didn't know I had this much...it must be you...it has to be you!" She screamed and gripped Sesshi tightly, pinning her to the floor, pushing all of her weight as she shoved her cock in and out again and again and again, grunting over the Elf's body, their lips barely touching as Lara poured her seed out into Sesshi.

It felt so good to be filled with her mate's seed. Enjoyed how it filled her pussy and womb fully and continued to flow inside of her so freely. She was panting very heavily as a slight drizzle of saliva drizzled out of the side of her mouth. She was completely lost in her own lust as her pussy continued to clench tighter and tighter around Lara's cock as she kept thrusting into her, pushing her seed deeper and deeper inside of her. "Nnn... I believe... I believe it's because we were fated to be... As... Nnnn... As the ancestors spoke of... Willed it..." She grunted as she slowly opened her eyes to look up at her. Her body was starting to slide a bit from her being rammed but she didn't care as it only made her mate push harder inside of her. She was surprised that her mate had so much semen saved up for her, but it only made her hotter. The more her mate came, the more the pool below them formed more and more as it was now flowing out of her freely and coating Lara's lower legs. She could feel it all. "We'll have to worry about the mess later... But I... I don't mind this mess... After all... We made this together... And soon... Soon we will see if we have created life..." She moaned as she nuzzled Lara again and smiled softly. "It is because we were fated to become soul mates... For life..." She whispered into Lara's ear as she could feel another orgasm starting to build up again the more her mate poured her seed deep inside of her and continued thrusting into her.

Lara could only nod silently, she too had a line of saliva falling out of her mouth and onto the chest of Sesshi, however the saliva dangled back and forth as her body moved over Sesshi's with every thrust. She continued to fuck Sesshi until she felt Sesshi orgasm again, through the incredible tightness Lara pulled back until she was able to get her cock out. But it was too late, she was gushing semen, covering Sesshi's mound and legs with her thick white seed. Lara moaned and lowered her lips to lock them with Sesshi as her hips continued to thrust forward even if she wasn't inside the Elf. Lara's cock sprayed her seed over Sesshi's breasts and onto her neck, almost to her face. Lara was straining, but she still felt lustful. "You look so hot...so hot covered in my juice." Lara whispered. "My marks are everywhere...this is incredible." Lara then moved off Sesshi's body to look at her. The tall worgen female stood up and walked around the Blood Elf. "Look at you, love...so beautiful and so messy..." Lara grinned. She moved to sit in a chair. her long, hard cock between her legs, erect and throbbing frequently. Crawl over here and clean me up, love...you said you were hungry for me anyway."

Sesshi was so lost in her own lust that she didn't even notice that Lara's saliva was dangling from her mouth as it dripped on her chest. Fuck this was amazing! She was loving every thrust made inside of her body and as her orgasm took hold of her she felt her mate pull out as she came hard. She could feel her stomach and chest getting sprayed with her mate's semen as she was being marked more now. At this point no matter how many baths she had she would always have the smell of being marked. It was just how things were. Her mound and legs were also being covered as her mate continued thrusting her hips as she then locked lips with Sesshi once more. Her body was being covered more and more with her thick and hot seed as it had now reached her neck but barely missed her face. She blushed when she heard her mate comment on how hot she looked being covered in her semen and smiled softly. "At least we won't have to worry about anyone trying to claim me for themselves now, eh?" She chuckled lightly as she watched Lara move off of her as she looked over her body. The woman was still tall even being in her human form as she walked around Sesshi and looked her over more. "It's only because of our love for one another. I'm messy because you have showered me in your love juices." She smirked as she watched her mate go over to one of the chairs and sat down. She watched as her cock was still very long and hard as it throbbed and longed for more attention. Her ears twitched as she got up and crawled over to her mate and let instinct take over her as she let her tongue slide out to lick and begin cleaning it off. Once her mates member was fully clean she pulled it into her mouth and began suckling on it and bobbing her head up and down as she enjoyed the taste and flavor of her juices.

"Aaaah!" Lara gasped, she hadn't expected Sesshi's mouth to feel so good. Her hand moved to the back of the Blood Elf's head as it bobbed between her legs. "Yes...that's right...my love juices..." Lara whispered and watched Sesshi suck her off. "Of course...Nnngh!....Aah! Yes!...OH ancestors!" Lara couldn't even say what she wanted to, Sesshi was making her moan like the number one whore in a brothel. "Of course...ah! Ah! Ah!.....Grrrk! Ah!....of course....if...if...someone else...takes you...ah!...I'll...I'll I'll just have to...to claim you right back!" Lara said, grinning towards the end. "You clean up well, Sesshi." Lara said, listening to her sucking away. "Suck me off, love...suck me off completely." Lara looked down at her, watching her lips travel over her cock. "When I...when I take you tonight...after the ceremony...When I fuck your sweet-Ah! OH!...Sweet ass...I'll change forms..." Lara sighed. "My cock...my cock is bigger...bigger as a wolf...thicker...longer. You'll love it...I know you will!"

She felt her lovers hands on the back of her head as she swirled her tongue around Lara's cock as she continued to bob her head up and down more. She couldn't speak right now as she was too busy making sure she was bringing good pleasure for her mate. She began to pick up pace as her head bobbed up and down a bit faster as her tongue continued to swirl around it very well. She did nod slightly as she let her mate know her answer was yes, that she was as well looking forward to her ass being fucked. "And I would like to be in... In my lynx form if you're okay with this... I want to feel you inside my other form... Badly..." She pulled away for a moment to speak before going back to pleasuring her mate and lover.

"Alright..." Lara replied. But that was all she could say. She blew her load in the next second. It came out of nowhere, being sucked off seemed so different from fucking your way to an orgasm. Her cock pushed out semen into Sesshi's mouth until she was spent. Then Lara lifted Sesshi's head up with hand and brought her mouth close to her own. "But only if I can take that ass in your elf form as well...some other time." She whispered before kissing her and plunging her tongue into Sesshi's mouth. even if it was filled with her own semen.

When Lara pulled away she licked her lips and stared into Sesshi's eyes. "Go...clean yourself up in a hot spring somewhere. I might even join you, who knows." Lara said.

The moment her mate came she greedily drank up all that flowed into her mouth, enjoying the taste and flavor of the salty-sweetness of it. She continued to drink until her mate was fully spent and then her head was lifted as some of her mate's semen drizzled out of the side of her mouth when she was pulled closer to Lara's mouth. "Yes my love... I will gladly let you claim my ass when I'm in my elven form. I just want to feel you inside of me while I am in my lynx form. Who knows... It might feel better for both of us.~" She winked as she kissed her mate back and let her tongue dance with her mate's. Her mouth was still filled with her lovers semen but she knew she didn't care. As Lara pulled away she looked at Sesshi and stared into her eyes as she spoke. "You are more than welcome to join me my love.~" She replied softly as she slowly got up and walked up stairs to gather her ceremony robes and to get Lara hers as well. She had some spares for special occasions and then came back downstairs with the robes. "Here love, here's your robes as well. They were a bit too big for me so they should fit you perfectly." She said as she then shifted into her lynx form and took her own robes into her muzzle as she used her magic to open the door, looking back at Lara as if letting her know it was safe to follow her as she headed out towards one of the hot springs.

Lara placed the robes on and walked out of the house and into Moonglade. She took a deep breath, the smell of new life surrounded her and internally she began to wonder if today was the day she gave a child to Sesshi. Shaking the thoughts out of her mind Lara continued to walk towards the hot springs, following Sesshi's scent, despite the fact that it was well mixed with her own. Once there she spied the red lynx and dis-robed herself, looking around to make sure they were alone. Lara then dipped herself into the hot spring and revelled in the warm water. She looked to Sesshi. "You're sure that no one heard us...we were pretty loud." Lara said, smiling.

As she walked towards the hot springs she smiled happily to herself and even though it was night time still, she could see everything as plain as day through her golden eyes. This was her home and it felt very good to be home again, but this time for good and with her soul mate non the less! The earth beneath her paws was pure and felt so good to her. Once she reached the hot springs she laid her robes down on one of the rocks nearby and then slowly walked over to the water. Slowly dipping her paws into the water before she let her entire body sink into it. It felt so good to her body that was starting to ache slightly from all the fun she had earlier. Her ears twitched as she sniffed the air and knew her mate was close as she turned around and then saw her mate was there as she dis-robed and started looking around to see if anyone was around. "There's no one around love." She said softly as her tail splashed some water over to Lara. "And even if they did, they won't care nor mind it. After all, they all know we are mates and it's not like it's something new to them." She replied softly as her own thoughts of the possibility of her carrying Lara's child now had entered her mind, causing her to smile softly.

Lara sighed as the water around her seemed to calm her down, take her mind off of lust and into a state of ease and relaxation. She sighed deeply and rest her back against the side of the spring. Lara's eyes were closed for a little while, she just quietly remained in that position, allowing the water to take away any of their juices upon her, cleaning her for the ceremony.

When she opened her eyes she looked to Sesshi and smiled. "So tell me, love...about this ceremony, what exactly happens? Should I bring anything? Am I expected to say anything?"

The hot springs here were made of purifying waters. Any impure thoughts would be washed away and would purify ones body as they bathed in the water. Her body, mind, and soul was calmed once more as she shifted into her elven form and sat back next to her mate and smiled softly as her body was being completely clean and made pure once more. "We will remain silent for the most part and speak when told to. The ceremony will last till morning and it will follow with a feast. They will tell us of all the rules that we must always follow as we walk alongside the Earthen Ring. No gifts are to be brought, we are to wear only the robes and nothing more, nothing less. We will be fully initiated as ones of the Earthen Ring. Master and the others must have gather almost the entire clan for this moment, and knowing my master he will also want to wed us tonight. To ensure we give birth to a pure child should it be proven that you can grant life. But remember, even though you are not a druid your body must be purified and so must your mind. As well as my own. These hot springs are here to purify us both for the ceremony. After the ceremony and feast, we will head home and we will need to rest some before we engage in more mating. Sound fair?" She explained as she nuzzled her lovers neck lovingly.

"Sounds very fair." Lara said, who kissed the elf's lips. By far it was Sesshi's elven form that was her favourite. She had so many things to touch, so many holes to fill. Lara licked Sesshi's lips before kissing her one more and then pulled away to remain by her mate's side. "The feast sounds...good." Lara said, the sex had made her tired and hungry, she would have to work up and appetite before mounting Sesshi once again. Lara then turned and hugged Sesshi close to her. "I want you to know, than when you have my child I will watch over you, take care of you and love you with all my heart." She whispered to the elf. "I will ensure you stay strong and that there is always something to put a smile on your face. No Horde or Alliance will touch you. I swear it." Lara smiled at Sesshi. "And if we do not have a child, I will still swear the same."

"It is." She replied simply as she kissed her mate back gently. She did want to feel her mate inside of her lynx form, to see how it felt while she was an animal. She kissed her mate back once more before she pulled away, yet stayed by her side. "The feast is a lovely one. There will be plenty of food and it will be a lot better than what we ate earlier." She replied as she snuggled up to Lara and murred softly as she was hugged closely to her mates body. Hearing her words brought peace to her mind as she smiled softly. "I believe that I might be carrying our child soon enough my love. The ancestors seem to be telling me to remain strong and embrace what is to come. Maybe... Just maybe I might be carrying the child we created together." She spoke softly as she then took one of Lara's hands and led it to her belly. "May the ancestors smile upon us as we wait to see the results within the next two weeks. It might be sooner, but we must stay strong to make sure. But I honestly believe deep down that I am carrying our child, or soon will be." She smiled happily as she kissed her mate deeply.

Back
Top Bottom