Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jesse's Body (november[s n o w] ~ liynn)

Indeed the teen was awfulâ?¦ Butâ?¦others were also awfulâ?¦sleeping with him just for his looks and the hopes of sharing his high status. Taking what he wanted, and feeling no remorseâ?¦sounded just about right. They deserved nothing more. He smiles a little, drifting out of his darkened thoughts as the other playfully shoves his shoulder. He grins at the kiss, and follows the other out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. â??It wonâ??t take longâ?¦coach knows I donâ??t need to practiceâ?¦itâ??s the others..â? he says as he wanders across the others room gathering up his clothes that were kind of scattered.

He puts on his boxers, jeans, and socks, leaving the shirt off. He would be snagging one from his house before they left. â??I look good in my uni huh?â? he questions as he approaches the smaller male wrapping his arms around his waist. â??Well thenâ?¦I suppose Iâ??ll wear it the next time we decide to get all intimateâ?¦â? he says with a laugh. Grabbing the keyâ??s from Bobbyâ??s pointer finger he steps back over to the otherâ??s bed, slinging his shirt over his shoulder. â??Câ??monâ?¦letâ??s go to my house real quick so â??I can get another shirtâ?¦.and then be on our way toâ?¦.â? He pauses with a sigh. â??schoolâ?¦â? his preference of wanting to stay and cuddle with his best friend seeping through into his words.

Back
Top Bottom