Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jesse's Body (november[s n o w] ~ liynn)

Liynn

Super-Earth
Devil's Kettle; a shit hole of a town with a population of less than ten thousand people. Shocking, eh? Most people think places like Devil's Kettle don't exist anymore. A full town of a measly ten thousand people? Impossible, right? Wrong. There weren't many places like this left, but there were a few and they mainly were all around each other. Devil's Kettle was surrounded by about three other towns just like it; small, quaint, completely ordinary. It was just the luck of the draw that this particular town got named so fortunately. You see, Devil's Kettle was named after this really insanely deep hole in the ground. Scientists throw all kinds of shit down there, but nothing ever comes back up. It's really, really kind of creepy, but nobody else really thinks so except the teens who live there. A giant hole in the ground really isn't a tourist attraction, so Devil's Kettle just stays a small, quiet town. It's really a perfect place for retirees, not for anyone else really.

Unfortunately, this is where Bobby and countless other teens live, in Devil's Kettle. You see, nobody really came to their little town like...ever. Sure, people drove through it on their way to bigger and better things, but no one actually stayed, bought a house, and raised a family. No, the families that have been here have been here forever. All of the children knew one another, regardless if they were in the same social class or not. The teens in this town have been friends since the sandbox and usually, sandbox love never dies.

Bobby couldn't help but grin widely as Jesse scored the winning basket to tonight's basketball game. If you didn't know them, you wouldn't believe that Bobby and Jesse had been friends since before the two could remember. Bobby was your average, everyday teenager, not really excelling at anything but decent enough in everything as well. Jesse on the other hand was your stereotypical jock. He was great at basketball, probably because the guy did nothing but practice, but still. He gave an enthusiastic wave to the male as he ran across the court, only being distracted from the game as he heard a hearty chuckle behind him. He turned slowly, his brow raised as he spotted a dumb ass redneck, Mark. "What?" He questioned, his tone a tad bitchy.

"So how many times has Jesse fucked you now?" The slightly overweight boy questioned as he adjusted his camouflage hat. Mark was someone that Bobby certainly didn't get along with. Ever since preschool the two had never gotten along, not even once. Not only was Mark repulsive, but he had a personality to match it and he was usually accusing Bobby and Jesse of being boyfriends, ever since the first goddamn time they met.

"Really, Mark? This shit again? He's my fucking best friend!" The boy protested, flipping the bird at the male. Now, usually it was Jesse who defended their friendship against this asshole, but obviously the man was kicking ass at basketball at the moment. Besides, it was obvious from how much Jesse got laid that he wasn't busy fucking Bobby on the side. Hell, it was pretty much a guarantee that Jesse had fucked more women than Mark had even thought of screwing.

"Yeah, emphasis on the fucking part." The boy said with a quick shove to Bobby's shoulder.

Bobby couldn't help but roll his eyes and groan slightly. He was used to this kind of bullshit from Mark, but he didn't really care. It was obvious that he and Jesse were best friends, nothing more, nothing less. The final bell rang, signaling the end of the game and everyone applauded the winning team and rose from their seats, some shuffling out of the doors and others heading down to congratulate the teams, Bobby being one of them. "Congratulations on the winning shot, sugar tits." The boy teased with a grin as he stepped up to the taller male.

Re: Jesse's Body (november[ s n o w ] ~ liynn)

He's panicking. He's gonna go right. Just keep bouncing the ball. Dribble it quickly... Trick his eyes up. He's gonna go left. I'm gonna fake em' then go right. I'm going to pass to Ricky, run up to center quart and catch the ball. I'm then gonna shoot a three pointer... Show these fucking pansy ass boys what a really basketball champ can do.

Just as Jesse had mapped out in his head, he was doing. He bounced that brown ball, dribbling it between his legs. His sparkling emerald eyes stayed on the male before him as he dribbled the ball through his legs one more time before gracefully moving to his left, and spinning right. He tripped up the brunette before him. Calling out Ricky's name, he then passed the ball. Somehow through all of that he noticed Bobby's wave. Green eyes darted over to his bf and he manage a wave as well while he ran up to the center of the quart. JESS! shouted Ricky snapping the blonde back into reality. He nodded, the ball came flying to him. Taking a couple more steps he shot the ball.

Cuff~

That sweet sound of all net catching his ears. YEAH! he roared triumphantly as that bell rang. It felt good. Real good to kick that other team's ass.

"Yeah way to go Jess...shooting that three pointer like that..."

"Shit dude it was nothin'. I can do that with my eyes blindfolded and my an arm tied behind my back."

He grinned widely as they all lined up to shake the losing team's hands. There was nothing sweeter to him than the decadent taste of victory.

"Congratulations on the winning shot, sugar tits."

"Thanks sweet cheeks."

Jesse replied with a grin as he turned to face Bobby. Oh sweet dear Bobby. He was the only friend he could hang out with that was always obsessing over his awesomeness at life. Bobby was the only other person out of the whole school he could feel human with...normal for once. The only person who didn't expect so much of him. For such qualities in a person, the kid earned a lot of respect from him... And anybody else around who didn't want to face the wrath of Jesse.

"Holy shit dude. I've got something real exciting to show you after game. After I come from the showers meet me at my car. You're gonna love this..."

The blond said shortly before darting off into the lockers. He had been planning this day for months. His favorite group, Sexahollic XXX was coming to their town. They were an all girl group who rocked hard as shit. He'd never liked girl bands....but this band rocked hard. They played heavy metal all while looking sexy, and sounding good. He quickly showered, combing back his shoulder length blond with his fingers before tossing on his white tee and blue denim jeans. Putting on his boots he hurried out to the parking lot of the school.

"Alright you are gonna love this dude. Sexahollic, that group I was telling you about is coming to 9our town. I heard they can really play live...it's not like they lip sync or any of that bullshit. I know you ain't into all the music I'm into but you'll like these girls. They have this kind of effect on me you know~ Like when Dalilah...the lead singer sings...I feel like I'm in a whole 'nother place like some weird twilight zone shit. But anyway hurry come on hop in so I can show you..."

Jesse urged Bobby, as he unlocked the car doors to his mustang.... Well dad's mustang. Whatever he let him drive it like it was his.

"Hey pass me one of those beers from the back seat when you get in..."

Bobby couldn't help but smile and run his hand through his short dirty blonde as Jesse called him sweet cheeks. He loved their pet names for another. It may have seemed like insults to outsiders, but to Bobby it was just like in preschool when they used to call each other booger eaters and then hug and laugh and pretend to be Power Rangers or whatever the fuck they used to do, he'd be damned if he remembered. Well, that and the remark was actually true, Bobby did have quite a sweet pair of cheeks if he did say so himself.

The boy's brows raised as Jesse told him about some exciting surprise bullshit. Unless Jesse bought him a car so he wouldn't have to keep borrowing his mothers it was really doubtful that he was going to be excited about much else. "If you say so. Don't take your time beating your meat!" He shouted out to the male with a smile as he turned and headed out towards the parking lot.

It only took the taller male five minutes, so Bobby didn't have to wait long before he was being bombarded with Jesse's description about this amazing band, Sexaholic XXX. What the hell kind of band name was that? On the other hand, he never really did listen to Jesse's rather...odd taste in genres so that could be a completely normal name. Well, it wasn't necessarily odd, it just was to Bobby; he preferred the softer music, more gentle and soothing while Jesse preferred something he could bang his head to. Nonetheless, Bobby was willing to give them a try just to make his best friend happy.

"Dalilah, eh?" He questioned, biting his lip softly as a smirk spread across his features. "That sounds like a hippie whore's name, Jess." Although, knowing Jesse, he probably was hoping she was some sort of whore, or at least easy at the very least.

"You wanna do her, don't ya?" The boy questioned as he slipped into the Mustang and grasped a beer for Jesse, handing it to him as he popped open the can. Bobby never really approved of drinking and driving, but this was Jesse. He didn't really have the balls to tell him no unless it was particularly important and what the hell could one beer do to a guy as tall as Jesse? Probably next to nothing.

Jesse laughed at the Bobby's comment about Dalilah. It did sound like that type of name which made the comment all the more funny.

"You wanna do her, don't ya?"

Jesse just chuckled at the other's question. Surprisingly that's not what he was after for once. For once there was a girl who charmed the beast inside of him. He didn't want to fuck her....just listen to her sing....watch her move. Kind of like a secret admirer or stalker might do to someone they've been obsession over. Except, Jesse wouldn't hack her up.

"Yeah...I wanna ram her hard. So hard she won't be able to stand for days..."

he retorted. He smiled when Bobby handed him the beer. There was really nothing better to the teen than a nice cool budwiser after a long hard game...or fuck. He started the car up right after he down the whole can in one sitting. Crushing it with both his hands he tossed into the back. Cling..clang...cling... was the sound of aluminum cans brushing up against each other. It was obvious him and his father were slobs when it came to cleaning stuff...other than themselves.

"Don't forget to buckle up..."

The back tires of the mustang screeched loudly as Jesse pulled off speedily out of the parking lot. No he wasn't drunk he only had one beer. Not only that, he was just a crazy driver on the road. He didn't give a shit really, and if anyone cut into him on the road he wasn't afraid to bang their car up, and then their face soon after. With Jesse's speedy driving it didn't take long for them to reach their local bar, also considered as a club with a really low budget. He lazily parked in the parking lot closest to the bar's doors before hastily getting out.

"Hurry up Bobby...I think that's their ride right over there...."

he said pointing to a large tour bus that had SEXAHOLLIC XXX tour bus, on the side. When they stepped inside he noticed the five members. His eyes were then instantly drawn to Dalilah....

"Come on Bobby....let's go meet em'."

he grabbed the other by he wrist and pulled him along up to the front.

"Wow you're a cute one..."

Jesse smiled as Dalilah spoke to him, her bewitching ice blue eyes, drawing him nearer to the stage.

"Can't believe it's you guys..."

They didn't exchange any words further than that, because she had picked up her crimson red guitar and stepped up to the mic. She announced the group and then the drums began playing softly, the bass chiming in quietly, the guitars making their way into the melody shortly after. Then she began to sing. Jesse slowly released his hold on Bobby's wrist and gazed up at the stage... Dalilah's voice was beautiful like an angel's. The song was soft for the most part...something Bobby might like.

Jesse just stared up at the stage like a mindless puppet....watching attentively as if nothing else around him even existed.....nothing....

Bobby dug his face into his hands as Jesse explained what he wanted to do to this poor girl. He was used to hearing this kind of talk from Jesse, they told each other everything and sometimes that didn't work out so well on Jesse's end because he didn't really get to hear any wild stories; mainly because Bobby had none to tell. Fortunately, the boy lived vicariously through his best friend and that was good enough for him, at least for now anyway.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do with you." He was no stranger to Jesse's stories about how the girls he fucked couldn't walk right the next day. Hell, he'd seen it before as well. When girls came into school slightly limping or when they always sucked in their breath and groaned when they sat down in class, he and Jesse knew the cause of it and couldn't help but snicker to one another. The boy sighed as he grabbed the seat belt and quickly buckled himself in. He knew how Jesse drove; relatively safe, but like a bat out of hell.

As they shot out of the parking lot, Bobby couldn't help but instinctively grip the sides of his seat, holding on for dear life. It was like this all the time though, his heartbeat going so fast it felt a tiny bit like a heart attack and the feeling of death always looming around the next sharp corner. This was just how Jesse drove though and he wasn't going to start complaining again, seeing as how Jesse made him walk home the last time he did.

"They're performing here? Why the hell are they performing here?" He questioned as they finally came to a complete stop in front of the town's local shitty bar. Everybody around here called it a club, but it was quite the long stretch from a club. Well, everyone out here were sort of small town gomers who had probably never even been to a city before, so to them it was a club, the fanciest of them all. The bar wasn't so bad, if he was being honest. It was more or less just a place the alcoholics came after work, but they sometimes served beer to minors depending on who the bartender was, so it was a pretty chill place. The most exciting thing about the whole place though was probably the jukebox from like nineteen fifty something or another, or the sticker toilet. He didn't quite know which one was more famous.

He allowed himself to be dragged along by the larger teen, inwardly cursing himself for being here. A group called Sexhaloic XXX was really the last band on Earth he'd ever really willingly see, but he was here for Jesse. To be his...wingman or whatever the fuck Jesse needed, not that he ever really needed him to do anything when he picked up chicks, but Bobby was happy to help whenever he could. He couldn't help but smile slightly a nudge Jesse in the side gently as the lead singer, Delilah, called him cute. "I think she likes ya." He muttered before they began to play.

Bobby was surprised by how good the band actually was. His eyes closed slowly as he sort of swayed to the music. It was insanely relaxing, almost to the point where the boy was unaware of his surroundings, but he wasn't as transfixed on the band as Jesse was. He smiled softly as the boy let go of his wrist and he brought it to his chest, rubbing it gently. Jesse really had a tighter grip than he knew. His eyes closed once more as the song seemingly put a spell on him, but they instantly shot open once he smelt smoke and heard a scream from behind him. "Holy crap."

The roof of the bar had caught on goddamn fire. He didn't know how, he didn't know when, but he knew they needed to get the fuck out of there unless they wanted to turn into barbecue. "Jesse, Jess, we gotta get out of here!" He grabbed the male's forearm and attempted to get him out of his daze. He kept his eyes on his surroundings though, his mouth agape as the American flag in the bar caught on fire and fell on a table, the fire instantly spreading on the floor. "We have to get out now!" Oddly enough, Sexaholic XXX seemed to just keep on playing.

There was a strange warming sensation that flowed all around him as he gazed up at the stage. Surprisingly enough, Dalilah was staring right back at him, those ice blue orbs keeping him under whatever spell she was casting. Jesse felt something tugging on his arm, but didn't react. The screams and shouts all around him muffled by Dalilah's enchanting voice. Just as the tall brunette finished letting out an angelic scream, "We have to get out now!" The male blinked twice, somewhat snapping out of his trance... This kind of resembled the scene from titanic as the boat was going down the band was still playing... This was the same case exactly, accept everything was being destroyed around the band, and miraculously not on them....and somehow they still had one listener.

Bobby's attempt surely worked. While half of his working brain wasn't still focused upon the beautiful Sexahollic, Jesse finally stepped back into reality, his nose catching wind of the smoke. The bar had gotten worse now, everyone was rushing for the front door....falling over each other....stepping on one another. "Come on~" Jess finally responded to the other. He grabbed Bobby's hand this time and lead him to the bathroom. Inside was a couple of stalls, a sink--that didn't work, a cracked mirror, and a window. He released the other's hand once they were by the window. He began trying to open it, but couldn't focus too much as the voice of Dalilah still haunted his mind. Out frustration and anger he took off his shirt revealing the huge angel wings he had upon his back. Tearing it he wrapped the fabric around his hands. He rose his other hand and gently nudge the other back right before he shattered the glass. Making sure all of it was out of the frame he smiled. "Come on I'll life you up..." Jesse said to the other looking over his shoulder at him, that same lost look in his eyes as if he were still watching the band.

The window was big enough for them both to squeeze through with no problem, so once he got Bobby through, he hopped through a couple seconds after. Suddenly music stopped once they were out of the bar. "A fire...how spontaneous..." the blonde commented as he hurriedly rushed with Bobby around to the front of the bar where all the cars were parked. Just as they rounded the building, the doors to the entrance caved in, two people completely made it out on fire, and the roof had finally caved in....the screams of the townsfolk echoing through the night air until

BOOM~

it exploded silencing everyone. Jesse just kind of fell to his knees as it exploded....his mind and body swirling with conflicting emotions. On one hand he wanted to be sad, but on the other something was telling him not to be. Telling him to stay calm....absolutely still. And that was just what he did until,

"Hey handsome...nice to see you made it out alive..."

Dalilah said with a smile as she walked up with a drink in his hand. Stand. Jesse stood to his feet as the group approached him and Bobby. "I feel just heart broken about the whole situation...." One of the girls commented with a sigh. "Yeah but you know what helps with that? This~" Dalilah replied holding up the drink in her hand. She approached Jesse and wrapped her arm around his waist holding the drink up to his lips. Drink. As he drink the liquor she began to speak again. "Let's go to our bus...so we can have much more fun..." Jesse nodded with approval looking at Bobby. Digging into his pocket he grabbed the keys to his mustang. Talk. "I know you aren't gonna wanna come after all of this so...take the car home... I'll be coming to get it the usual time I come to pick you up for school~" he spoke...his voice almost having no feeling to it. He tossed the keys to Bobby, as he was lead away by the girls and into the tour bus. He watched Bobby from the window of the bus as they slowly drove from the lot and onto the empty road.

Bobby felt relief wash over him as Jesse finally seemed to come out of his daze. He didn't completely come out of it, obviously, but he came out of it enough to function and thank god for that because there was no way in shit that he could have carried Jesse out of the burning bar. He felt comfort as his hand was grabbed and he was lead into the bathroom, unlike most teenage boys who would probably shout out no homo in this situation even when inside a burning building. It wasn't weird or anything, Jesse's hand and guidance felt safe and completely normal. However, his eyes widened as Jesse took off his shirt, wrapped it around his strong hand and punched through the window. The boy nodded as he offered to lift him through the now open window and he groaned slightly as he was pushed through, landing safely on the wet grass.

He watched Jesse climb through next and felt another wave of relief wash over him. They were out, they were safe, they were not going to die. He could finally breathe now. Well, he could if it wasn't for the smoke lingering in the air, but that was beside the point. "Spontaneous? More like insane." He commented before following Jesse around to the front.

As soon as they got to the front Bobby really wished that they were still making their way around the building. If they were they would have missed the lovely sight of a few people being crushed by the collapsing roof and the sounds of their strangled screams as wooden planks rained down upon them. When the building exploded, unlike Jesse, Bobby was knocked to his feet from the force of the blast. He groaned loudly as he got onto his knees, looking to Jesse and putting his hands on the male's shoulders and face, trying to get him to look at him. "Jess? Are you okay? Jesse? C'mon, talk to me." He pleaded, but was interrupted by Dalilah waltzing over rather casually for someone who had just survived a burning building and an explosion.

His mouth stayed agape as Jesse became the woman's bitch in a matter of 30 seconds. When she offered him a drink, he drunk it. When she told him to come, he did. He even gave him his dad's keys to the goddamn Mustang. What the fuck was going on? "Jesse, I don't feel okay about this! We should go home or call the police or something! Let's just get out of here, please!" He shouted to the male as he stepped into the bus. Well, fuck. Their local bar just exploded, he barely survived, and now Jesse was going off with some strange girls to go do only god knows what. That last part wasn't entirely strange, but the whole bar blowing up thing certainly was. What could Bobby do though? It's not like he could order Jesse around. That was nearly impossible, but it seemed as though Dalilah sure as hell could. What the fuck was that all about?

Bobby shook his head and reorganized his thoughts. As much as he would like to go after Jesse, he was a big boy, he could certainly take care of himself, right? Besides, if he was having a threesome or orgy or anything like that he'd probably be pissed that he showed up. He let out a shaky breath and headed towards the Mustang. He could hear the sirens coming closer and he just wanted to get home, he couldn't deal with all of this right now.

"Nnng...."

Jesse groaned softly as he rolled over, his bare torso scraping up against rocks and prickly grass as he came to. Where was he? What the hell was going on? The last thing he remember was a long dagger being driven right through his stomach. However, the was no blood...in fact there wasn't even a scar or anything to even back of his bizarre memory. Rushing water brought him to his feet. He stood tall, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he looked over the side of the cliff to see Devil's Kettle.... That hole... he wondered for a split second where it went until...until his stomach growled wildly.... His muscles tightened up, the feeling in his stomach almost unbearable...as if it were eating itself. "Fucking shit I'm hungry..." he growled out as he began is away from the long drop deeper into the woods.

The male wandered and wandered through the woods the feeling in his stomach worsening with each step he took. Why was he so fucking hungry? What the fuck happened? Suddenly he heard footsteps. Footsteps....meant food.... Jesse jogged into a sprint running through the woods and onto the empty road. There was a girl. The cute little transfer student from India who didn't speak much English. She looked lost. "Are you lost?" he asks approaching the other. The girl nodded, a slight relieved sigh escaping her lips. She had noticed him around school, he didn't seem like a bad person...she prayed he'd be able to lead her home. He smiled. "Come, I'll lead you to town...take you to the local hospital..." he said reassuringly to her as he pulled her along down the road.

The feeling in his stomach worsened as he breathed in he delicate scent. He could feel her pulse on his lips as he walked close to her. Hungry.... his stomach churned...a sickening feeling surfacing through his whole body. "Come let me lead you through a shortcut...." once he got her deep into the woods he devoured her. Her flesh slid down his throat, her warm blood drenching his body as he fed upon her torso. The hunger that erupted through him earlier was slowly depleting. She was delicious. As he ate the thought of Bobby surfaced in his mind. He had to tell him. He probably was really worried about him.

It took a couple of hours before Jesse had even reached Bobby's front lawn. He hopped up into a tree near the other's window and knocked. "I'm hungry.." he murmured before hopping out of the tree before the blond could even see him. He knocked on the front door then decided perhaps he should just sneak through the side door and not wake Bobby... He phased through the side door, not even needing to open it. Damn, not only was he not dead, he had a new cool power. "God I'm so fucking hungry again..." he murmured to himself as he wandered through the dark house and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and began looking for something to eat....

"What?" The boy's eyes shot open as he heard a knock on his window.

He had just fallen asleep within the last twenty minutes or so. He was much too worried to go to sleep, but his body more or less made him. His laptop was still wide open and glowing and his lights were still on as he awoke. The only thing that seemed different was that now he was in his boxers instead of what he wore to the bar. He spotted nothing out of the ordinary as he peered out of the window. No police cars coming to question him about the explosion, no asshole kids throwing rocks at his window, even his mom's car wasn't in the driveway so he assumed she wasn't back from her night shift yet. He looked over to his bedside clock and realized it was only about three thirty. He fell back into bed, his arms squeezing his pillow tight as he heard a knock on the door and his eyes flew open again. Who the motherfuck could that be?

He grabbed his cellphone and held onto it tight, bringing it to his chest as if that somehow made him feel even more safe. If nobody drove here then...maybe it was Jesse at the door? His eyes seemed to open a bit wider and he felt a bit of relief. It had to be Jesse, there was no other explanation. He quickly made it down the stairs and pulled the door open swiftly.

"Jesse?" He called as he opened the door, but a wave of terror flew over him once he realized there was absolutely nobody there. What the crap was going on? He quickly shut the door and locked it, all three of the locks, and put his back to it, shivering slightly at the coolness of the surface. His heart was beating rapidly and he felt a bit clammy at the moment. Maybe some twat was just messing with him. Maybe he was going insane or suffering from shock because of the explosion. Yes, that had to be it. He nodded, somehow convincing himself that that was it, he was just suffering from shock.

He froze in place as he heard noise coming from the kitchen. At this point Bobby really, really wished he owned a dog or a cat or some sort of animal that just wandered around freely in the house because that would explain at the very least the goddamn noises in the kitchen. He exhaled slowly and peeled himself away from his front door, mustering all of the courage he had inside of him to shuffle slowly to the kitchen. "H-Hello?" He called out as he tiptoed through the entryway and saw, to his relief, that it was Jesse. His best friend Jesse, the one that would never hurt him or freak him out or do anything terrible to him in the world, Jesse. "Jesse!" He called out, dropping his phone to the floor before he ran over to his friend and grasped the man's face in his hands, kneeling down next to him. He paused for a second as he examined the male. He was still shirtless...but his body seemed to be stained. It looked like it was stained in blood.

"Jess...what happened?" His voice was soft and his expression held one of complete shock. It looked like Jesse had attacked a goddamn bear and actually won.

Jesse was steady plundering through Bobby's fridge when he had entered the room, dropping his phone. His dark eyes widened when the blonde placed his hands upon his cheeks forcing him to look him in the eyes. The male just sort of smiled, the moist blood on his lips glistening under the light of the open refrigeration. His eyes were no longer the vibrant green everyone knew and loved. They were now all black, reflecting every thing like a mirror. There was no white, just the black now... He turned away from the other going back into the fridge and pulling out what looked to be a roasted ham. He dropped the aluminum pan onto the floor and sank his hands into it. Leaning forward he began to devour it like a wild animal.

For a second inhuman snarls and growls erupted from within the teen as he tore away at the mass of meat. It was good... Real good. It was hitting the spot in Jesse's stomach right then. He continued to eat the ham, and halfway down to the bone he stopped abruptly. His stomach started to churn, and that familiar taste on the back of his tongue like back in the woods made its way back to him. He scooted back from Bobby, with his hands covering his mouth. Dark eyes widened as a sudden pain surged through him. He gagged softly a couple times before black liquid began to seep through his fingers and into the pan of ham he almost destroyed completely. It stopped suddenly and Jesse looked up at Bobby with a playful smile before grabbing at his mouth again, the black liquid flowing out of his mouth once more.

He continued to puke onto the floor, his body expelling all the cooked meat he shoved into his stomach. It was so much, almost taking up the hole floor area around him, Bobby, and the refrigerator. Once Jesse finished he stood to his feet in a wobbly fashion, coughing softly into his hands. As he coughed getting whatever stuck in his throat, out..whatever he threw up onto the floor pulsated, then shifted into spikes before settling back down as it was. Jesse gazed down at Bobby, a droll look in his black eyes. He then backed away slowly turning toward the hall to the rest of the house before running down the hall. Before Bobby could come sprinting after him he disappeared, phasing out of the house to wherever....leaving Bobby to himself.

Bobby gasped as he peered into the male's eyes. He expected the vibrant green ones that so many girls had said they'd gotten lost in, not this...whatever the fuck it was, this blackness. Who the hell had black eyes? More importantly, who had black eyes when they were supposed to have green ones? Bobby could only think of one solution, that Jesse had been turned into one of the vampires from Twilight, but he was pretty sure that wasn't the case at all. The slight smile he received from Jesse sent shivers down his spine, causing goosebumps to spread all across his slender body.

"...Jess?" The boy questioned, keeping his gaze into the male's now black eyes.

He truly didn't know why he kept on repeating the male's name, seeing as he didn't get an answer, but what else could he do? Besides, he was more or less guessing that this wasn't his best friend. It sure as hell looked like him, but...there was something different, something he couldn't place. He felt nothing but fright as he was in Jesse's presence now when he normally felt calm. As the male grabbed the ham out of the fridge, Bobby backed up suddenly and fell on his ass, just staring at his best friend in shock and awe as he devoured the ham. "Don't think I was supposed to eat that..." He said out loud without meaning to, just imagining how angry his mother was going to be later.

All thoughts of the boy's mother flew out the window as soon as Jesse seemed to panic, blocking his mouth as...what the fuck was that, exactly? Black liquid goop seeped out between his hands. Bobby just sat there, his mouth agape and slight noises of shock and disbelief came from him. What the motherfuck was in that goddamn ham that made Jesse do that? Was it some sort of parasite or virus or something? He looked to the floor where the goop now rested and then back up to Jesse, a heavy sigh coming from his lips. He figured it was over, but then he heard the male begin to gag and cough again and then there was more. More of that black vomit all over his linoleum and inching closer to him as more flew out of Jesse's mouth. The boy backed up, surprised that he could move at all in this sort of situation. "Jess, you need help." He stuttered out, reaching for his phone. He paused for a moment and looked at his best friend, who seemed to vomit once more before he finished. Bobby's eyes widened even more than they already were as the black liquid phased into spikes for a short moment before melting back to goop. Did this sort of shit even make scientific sense? The answer to that was probably a huge ass no.

His eyes instantly shifted to Jesse as he stood up and their eyes locked for a moment. He quickly looked away from the male, his breaths coming in short. He couldn't look at Jesse while he was like this. He didn't even know what sort of fucking state he was in, but he couldn't take it. There was something wrong with him, he was much more than just physically ill. Bobby reached out for him as he started to leave, calling out Jesse's name as he quickly stood up and headed out to the hallway, but Jesse was of course already long gone. He looked at the keys to the Mustang on his key rack, but quickly let the idea of going after the boy flee from his mind. Jesse said he'd pick up the car in the morning, right?

Jesse made it home rather quickly, phasing through the house without a sound. He made his way through the darkness of the house up a staircase and down the hall. The floor creaked softly as he walked steadily to the bathroom. He stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain closed behind him. Turning on the water, the male curled up into a ball in the corner of the tub, watching as the water washed the dried blood, and black stuff he puked up down the drain. His dark eyes went shut shortly after, and he dozed off into a deep slumber. He slept under the cool spray all night into the morning. Bits and pieces of what happened after he stepped into the bus with the band played throughout his mind. He remembered them driving far out by the side of the woods. He dreamed of feelings of pure ecstasy pain swirled in one, the feeling of his blood being drained from his body leaving him faint. The feeling of cold steel slashing his neck, and running right through his heart and stomach erupted through his body and he shut up in the tub like he'd just seen the devil in his dreams.

"Holy fuck kid...you scared the living shit out of me... I didn't even know you were in there. I thought your mother left the water running for her morning shower..."

Jesse said nothing as he felt all over his neck and chest...the wounds given to him in his dream not there. He saw himself dying. Why was he alive?

"Err..."

Jesse couldn't find the words to speak to his father as he slipped out of the shower in pants and boots.

"Why the hell are you wearing clothes in the shower?" the elder man asked with a small tilt of his head. "I don't know...wild party I guess" the male replied as he simply walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to his room. Jesse sighed to himself as he took of his soaked boots and jeans before walking over to his dresser to pull out fresh clothes. He tossed on a black t-shirt, and blue denim jeans with scratches and holes in them. He loved the whole raggedy jean look...it was cool looking to him. He pulled his wet hair back into a ponytail. He went to grab his keys for the house but surprisingly they weren't there.

"Maybe I left em' with Bobby.."
Jesse thought. He wondered why he would give him the keys but shrugged the thought off as he exited the house. He walked down the street, passing several houses until he came to Bobby's. Seeing the mustang was parked in the driveway he assumed the other hadn't left for school yet. Then he came to the assumption he must've been either early, or right on time. Walking up to the front door he leaned against the door frame yawning into his cool hands.

Bobby looked like absolute shit the next morning. He had gotten a lovely ten minutes of sleep before his alarm went off and his eyes were forced open by the slight bit of sunlight that shed through his window. It took him a full hour and a half to clean up the black carnage that Jesse left all over his kitchen floor and then it took him another hour in the shower before he felt clean again. Then he had a small breakdown for half an hour until he was exhausted enough to sleep again, but that was sort of mixed in with his cleaning up of Jesse's vomit. By then it was six thirty. He half-assed his way through the motions of getting ready for school, there was really no use of doing much today seeing as he was so tired and had bags under his eyes the size of potato sacks. He splashed cold water onto his face from the kitchen sink and looked down at where the linoleum used to be covered with that black goop. Just thinking about last night made Bobby feel a little freaked out, so he quickly let the thought go and downed a cup of coffee before grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder.

He paused for a good moment at the key rack, looking at the keys to the Mustang. Should he really be taking a car that didn't belong to him to school? Probably not, but he didn't even know if Jesse went back home last night. Hell, he didn't even know if Jesse was going to school today. He shook his head and grabbed the keys, reassuring himself that Jesse was perfectly fine, there was just something wrong with that ham...something that made him vomit black, piny goop. He opened the door quickly and was instantly met with Jesse's chest when he attempted to take his first step out.

"...ow." He muttered, rubbing his now sore nose gently. He looked up to the male and instantly grabbed his cheeks with his hands, pulling his head down so he could stare into his eyes. He gave out a sigh of relief once he realized that they were a vibrant green, not that soulless black that they were before. He looked the male up and down once and saw that there were no blood stains, no black goop, nothing to prove that last night had even happened. If it wasn't for the fact that it had seemed entirely too real to him to be a dream, he would have doubted that it actually did happen.

"You're okay?" His voice held a tone of disbelief in it as he let go of the male's face and dropped his hands to his sides.

"You know, you keep doing ultra homo shit like that, and people are gonna believe the rumors about us are true..." Jesse said simply as he leaned closer to the other, placing a cool hand onto his cheek. His thumb teased Bobby's soft skin for a second before he leaned so close it almost seemed they would kiss. He then smiled, his eyes looking over to the mustang. "Hmmm, I see it's still intact." he said as he walked down the front stairs of the other's house making his way over to the car. "If you can drive so well, why the hell am I always driving?" he asked hoisting himself onto the hood of the car, before yawning softly into his hands. He still felt a little tired from the night before, his mind swimming with the events that came to him in his dreams. He looked at his wrists and shrugged his shoulders. All the cuts in his dreams were gone. Not to mention the night before he swore he could teleport through shit. And then he woke up in the shower of cold water and he wasn't cold at all really...

Jesse lifted a bit of his shirt, looking down at his stomach. He ran his fingers over the skin feeling for a scar of any kind. Then again why would there be one? Technically he was dead right? Perhaps it was just some twisted dream or whatever before he died, and he wasn't dead yet just on the verge of it... Getting up from the car he pulled his shirt down. The day seemed normal. Everything was just as it was any other day. If it were a dream then he would be able to do exactly what he wanted. He walked back over to Bobby and pulled him into a soft embrace by the hips. Taking his left hand, Jess snaked his hand up into the blond's hair hand grabbed a fistful of his hair gently. He tilted his head back started to move in for a kiss. The neighborhood had high hedges, and in the back of his mind he was kind of thankful for them because if this wasn't a dream and he couldn't do what he wanted and Bobby outright slapped or punched him for stealing a kiss.

Without further ado, he captured Bobby's lips with his, blonde locks caressing the other's soft cheeks as they locked lips. Well at least this way he would know if he were in a dream or not. Or dead. Whichever came first he supposed.

"I was...just checking something." Bobby muttered as his cheek was caressed. He looked into Jesse's eyes and gulped as the male got even closer than he already was. His brow raised for a moment. Was Jesse really going to kiss him? What the hell else could he be doing? Well, apparently not because he was now walking down the steps and onto his car.

"Y-Yeah, it's fine." The boy said softly, following Jesse down to his car. Why was the boy acting so goddamn normal? It was as if this was just another day to the taller male and that kind of pissed Bobby off. He sat there on his kitchen floor for a good hour and a half scrubbing his vomit off of the linoleum and he was acting as if it didn't happen at all. If he were bigger, stronger, and not as close to Jesse as he was, he'd probably punch him in the face, but he didn't. "You drive because my mom won't give me her car, remember?" He questioned, his mouth going a bit dry as the male lifted up his shirt.

He looked at the male's stomach, his breath coming in a bit labored as he watched the male run his fingers over his skin. He wasn't an idiot, Jesse was a very handsome male and he could most certainly see why all of the girls wanted to be with him. Jesse was downright sexy, though if anyone asked him he'd certainly deny it. He was prepared to hand over the keys to the car to Jesse as he walked over, but then he was suddenly pulled by his hips. His crotch was now pressing up against his best friend and his hair was being pulled gently. He panicked for a split second, his eyes opening wide with shock as his lips were now pressed against Jesse's and his vision was obscured by the male's blonde hair. The boy paused for a moment, kissing back for a split second before he pressed his hands against Jesse's chest and pushed back, breaking free from the hold the male had on him. He locked his eyes with the male's and struggled a bit to find words as he ran his tongue over his lips, trying to register what had happened.

"What...the heck was that?" He blurted out, his voice a bit shaky and high-pitched from shock. Who the hell did Jesse think he was? Well, he was the shit, obviously, but he couldn't just kiss him like that! Especially after his whole scolding of him for pulling ultra homo shit!

His lips were completely soft to the touch. Warm and inviting like a woman's almost. He felt Bobby starting to kiss back, and for a second he settled upon the idea of, yeah, he was dreaming then Bobby pushed him away. And just when they were getting to the good part too. "Heh...it felt like you were enjoying it." he said with a sly smile. He didn't bother telling him... he probably wouldn't even understand. "Sorry...just forget bout' it kay?" he said with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders. "C'mon let's go to school now... How bout' you drive?" Jess proposed as he let his body rest up against the mustang watching the other. Well at least he knew now that he wasn't dreaming or whatever. He just sort of forced the images from the night before to the back of his mind. Bobby, pushed him away in the kiss even though he'd hesitated slightly. In a weird fantasy or dream of his, he was willing to bet he wouldn't have. He wondered what Bobby thought of him just then. A couple seconds ago he was teasing about the other's homo antics, and he just went and contradicted himself and stole a kiss. "Hurry up slo-poke. We're gonna get detention if we are too late. You know how stupid this school district is with the whole attendance crap. Plus I'm anxious to see how everyone is going to react to the news about the bar thing. How it just exploded n'stuff." he paused with a chuckle. "It's gonna be an interesting day...."

Bobby couldn't help but flush with embarrassment, his cheeks taking on a slight pink tinge. "I was not enjoying it, Jesse." He said firmly, glaring back at the male's smirk. He wanted to smack it right off of his face, but of course he didn't. He suddenly shivered now that the other male wasn't around him, goosebumps suddenly appearing all over his arms. He didn't even notice how fucking warm Jesse was when he was holding him, mainly from shock, but now that he wasn't it felt like he was freezing. He wrapped his arms around himself and rubbed his arms with his hands, trying to create friction. He ignored Jesse's little speech about attendance, though that was very uncharacteristic of him, Bobby wasn't one to arrive to school late, but he had a theory. "Wait, c'mere a sec." He muttered, stepping over to the male before he wrapped his arms around him, leaning into the male. He suddenly felt like he was on a beach in Florida, like his skin was being warmed by the sun itself. His goosebumps disappeared instantly and the cold air around him seemed to turn warmer. "You're so warm. Why are you so warm?" He questioned, his brow raising as he looked up to the male. "Are you sick?" He looked the male over, deciding that no, he wasn't sick at all. He didn't have a stuffy nose, he didn't have a cough, but it just seemed like he had a fever...a fever all over his body.

He noticed the other shiver. Why was he cold? He was fucking burning up. And the black shirt he put on wasn't making anything better. Jesse laughed a bit at the other's question. He was heated at him because he stole a kiss and now he was hugging him... Wow, Bobby was just as hypocritical as he was. "Sick? What kind of lame excuse was that to get close to me? I mean if you wanted to feel on me all you had to do was ask you know..." he teased with a smile as he placed his warm hands on Bobby's hips. "Anyway I feel fine... I'm not sick or anything. I think it's this shirt and that damn sun. Black clothes and the sun don't mix you know. Now, come on let's get to school already..." Jess said a couple seconds late. He took his hands from Bobby's hips and kind of, weaseled his way out of the other's embrace. "And don't you dare come hug me again stalling for time....or I'll be tempted to still another kiss." he joked with a soft laugh.

Bobby's facial expression went from one of concern to one of extreme dissatisfaction in the matter of a second after Jesse accused him of just wanting to be all over him. As motherfucking if! He and Jesse joked around occasionally about being homo, sure, but the other was taking this too far with the whole kissing thing, even if Bobby did enjoy it for a split second. He wrote it off as just being caught off guard though and the fact that he hadn't been kissed in only the lord knew how long, 'cause he sure as hell couldn't remember. He wasn't going to lie though, the male's warm hands did feel rather comfortable on his slim hips. Certainly not because he liked it, but he liked the warmth. Not Jesse, the warmth.

His brow raised as Jesse half-assed his way through an explanation. Was he honestly blaming his warmth on the sun and a black shirt? He looked up at the sky, rolling his eyes at what he saw. There was a slight overcast today and the sun was barely making its way through the clouds. He sighed as the male removed himself from his embrace and he shivered once more, the cold air surrounding him once more. He was tempted to leap on the male and either strangle him because he said that he was actually threatened to kiss him again or just hold onto him because he was so goddamn warm. "How do you think the whole school would react if they found out that big, bad Jesse went and kissed a boy?" His brow raised as he shook the keys in his hand. He'd of course never tell anyone that the two of them kissed because it would not only ruin Jesse's reputation, but also the rather small one he had going. "Get in the car, Jess. I'm stealing one of your jackets."

Ever since news broke out about the bar exploding, school was rather hard to get through. The whole place was just one crying mess because eight students apparently died in the fire, including that exchange student from India, whatever her name was. While Bobby did feel truly awful about the whole situation, he just couldn't bring himself to cry about it. The whole thing that happened with Jesse in his kitchen kind of freaked him out more than almost dying because of an explosion. The bar exploded could easily be explain, what Jesse purged everywhere certainly couldn't.

As he sat next to Jesse in Biology, Bobby couldn't help but sigh with boredom as the teacher rambled on and on about the whole town was full of survivors and how they couldn't let this one incident bring them down because they were stronger than that. He kept his eyes on this girl in the front row, Nicole, who seemed to be bawling her eyes out. Her best friend was crushed in the bar by a plank before it exploded apparently and she apparently wasn't taking it too well, though Bobby couldn't really blame her. "I feel guilty breathing." He muttered to Jesse, looking sideways at the male.

"How do you think the whole school would react if they found out that big, bad Jesse went and kissed a boy?"

Jess chuckle, with the reply: "Let's kiss again and find out..." he taunted right before slipping into the car after Bobby. He just nodded when the other mentioned something about stealing one of his jackets. It wasn't like he needed one anyhow, with how warm he felt. On the ride there he kind of just dozed off, sinking into the constant warmth all around him. God, if someone were to crack and egg on him....there was a high probability it'd scramble. When the car came to a final stop, Jess's eyes fluttered open slowly. Emerald orbs, took several seconds to adjust to the scene before him. Everyone he spotted walking into the school was either in tears or moping horribly. He never knew a simple explosion such as the bar's could cause such a raucous. Then again, it was kind of the town' only good form of entertainment... And if he recalled there were several students from the school there... The scene proved their town was far to small.

As he walked through the halls, he stared upon the faces of everyone, feeling the guilt, and sorrow deep within them for the town's lost. Just like Bobby, he couldn't bring himself to cry, but for different reasons. It sickened him. Sickened him to the point where wanted to barf. It was amazing how one minute they acted big and bad as if they owned the whole world and everything in it, and all it took was a couple of deaths to knock them from their pedestals. Ridiculous. As he passed more and more students he really dreaded going to Biology. The teacher would really turn this in a pep-talk, and honestly he got enough of that from basketball.

"And so...we can all learn from this tragic accident that--"

Jesse started laughing loudly cutting off the bio teach, as he slammed his hand upon his desk. He couldn't believe Bobby had said that. Not only that he couldn't believe the statement was even funny to him.

"Excuse me Mr. Ford....but what is so funny?"

The blonde put his finger up, in the: "wait a sec" fashion as he tried to stop snickering.

"Mr. Ford!"

the teacher exclaimed.

"Sorry...I couldn't help myself. With the crap you were spewing out of your mouth, and comment I just heard, I couldn't hold it in any longer." Jesse said as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Anyhow...the group ehem...Sexahollic XXX who survived the fire as well as Jesse and Bobby...decided to help our town out in its darkest hour. They are donating money to families of this incident, and making the song "Whispering Hills", that they song the night before in dedication to us on the radio...." the man announced. As if on cue, the loud speaker sounded and the principal began saying how the group was on the radio now and that he was about to put the microphone up to the radio.

"Our hearts go out to Devil's Fall and this song Whispering Hills is for them..."

and then Dalilah began to sing.

Bobby froze suddenly as Jesse began to laugh hysterically. His eyes widened and his cheeks took on a pink tint, embarrassed suddenly that all eyes were on him and Jesse. "Jesse, shut up." He muttered under his breath, his hand sliding down to Jesse's thigh where he squeezed roughly, trying to get him to stop fucking laughing. He couldn't believe that his best friend was actually sitting there pissing himself laughing at such a tragedy. It was so unlike him to find humor in something so morbid, but there he was, laughing his ass off as if some comedienne just told the funniest goddamn joke in the history of the whole human race. Then there was Nicole, her head in her hands as tears streaked down her face and some small Asian girl rubbed circles onto her back. God, he felt awful.

He let out a sigh of relief as the male finally seemed to collect himself. He shot him a dirty look and squeezed his thigh once more in spite before he turned his attention back to the teacher who just continued on rambling about the tragedy, until he mentioned Sexahollic XXX. Devil's Fall? Where the motherfuck was that? Did the group honestly not even know the name of the town they just played in the previous night? He shook his head in disapproval as Dalilah's melodious voice came over the speakers, singing some sort of rock-ballad. He couldn't help but feel tense as he recalled the night from before. The last time he saw Jesse last night was with Dalilah, following her like a lost puppy into her tour bus of evil and then just staring out the window as they drove off into the night. He didn't know how, but in the span of hours Jesse got blood all down himself and somehow got into Bobby's house and then proceeded to vomit all over his kitchen floor.

The boy looked to his best friend. Something was different about him, that was for sure. He was still Jesse, but he was acting strange. First of all, Jesse wouldn't laugh at something like this, ever. Then he was pretty sure he would never just grab him and kiss him. Maybe if they were drunk or something, but certainly not sober. That was just something that they didn't do. Then...well, Jesse certainly didn't just spontaneously vomit up black shit after eating a fucking ham and he didn't just get blood running down his body from nothing. Questions filled Bobby's head, but he seriously doubted Jesse would answer them by the way he acted this morning. He wondered if he even remembered the events of last night at all.

He adjusted Jesse's large jacket that he had on before leaning in and whispering. "We need to talk later." The song then finished and Bobby could already feel his muscles relaxing again.

Jess snickered softly when the other slid his cool hand down onto his warm thigh to squeeze it roughly. Once the class went to focus on Nicole who was bawling ridiculously he focused his attention on the male beside him. "I knew you couldn't keep your hands off of me..." Jesse teased before sitting back in his chair just in time for the loud speaker to chime in. Devil's fall... Jesse murmured to himself before the song started. Why would they call the town that? Devil's Fall? How'd they get that out of kettle? Perhaps they did take a trip to the hole after all...that's the only reason the male could think of for the group calling their town Devil's Fall. Well whatever the reason was, he soon zoned out, his mind tuning into to the song. It wasn't that bad to be their ballad for the town...

"We need to talk later."
snapped the athlete out of space. Once the words clicked in his mind he smiled. "Why, so you can feel me up some more?" he taunted quietly before he placed his hands behind the back of his head, lounging against the wall to the side of him. There was no need for him to stay awake any longer now. Their teacher was still going on and on about the same shit....and the others just ate it up... God he just wanted to scream "get over it", but he was afraid Bobby would squeeze his thigh the wrong way and give him an instant boner. Why would he get one in such a situation? He didn't know...there was a lot of strange new things flowing through his brain he couldn't explain and really didn't care to. "I'll meet you at your lunch period...then we can talk..." just as he said that, the bell for the next class rang. "See'ya later..." he said with a small wave to the male before disappearing out of class.

Jesse snoozed his way through his next four classes. Everything was so doom and gloom. Just because eight students died, it seemed the whole world had to stop.. It was really annoying to him, and the next best thing besides dying of laughter was sleep. Soon as the bell rang in fifth period, the male was off to Bobby's locker, where the other always came to unload his books and pick up others for his last classes. Jesse actually had gym, but he was skipping it. There would be no fun there, as everyone would probably still be moping around. Jesse was really the only person out of the whole school who was either amused, pissed, or annoyed with how gloomy the day was.

"Yes Jesse, you're just so irresistible that I simply have to touch you." The boy rolled his eyes, hesitating a few seconds before he let his hand fall off of Jesse's thigh. It was just so goddamn warm and strong and inviting that he didn't really want to let it go, but of course he did, mainly because Jesse was teasing him about it and they were in school. He really didn't want to have to explain to anyone who saw that his hand was in Jesse's lap what was going on anyway, that would be terribly awkward.

"Why, so you can feel me up some more?" He stared at the male as he taunted him once more, his brow raising. Yeah, he was sure of it, there was certainly something different about Jesse. While he was usually all about sex, he never made accusations about the two of them flirting. "Meet me at my locker." He said with a sigh as the bell rang, giving him a wave back as he left.

Bobby then rose and went over to Nicole, placing his hand on her back for a moment. "I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for your profound loss." He tried to sound as sympathetic as possible, trying to make up for Jesse laughing at the whole situation. Apparently it worked too as she rested her hand on his and gave him a firm nod before she grabbed her books and left. Unlike what he expected, he didn't feel any better after that. Comforting Nicole didn't make his heart feel any lighter like he wanted, hopefully Jesse could make him feel like himself again if he answered some of his many, many questions.

The rest of his classes were pretty much exactly like Biology. There were criers and mopers and then even more teachers who had speeches to give. Today was just a really, really bad day for all of Devil's Kettle it seemed and Bobby sort of wished he hadn't survived the explosion so he wouldn't have to deal with all of it. He had just put his books in his locker as Jesse strolled up and he offered the athlete a small smile as he closed the locker door and leaned against it. "So...can you tell me what you remember from last night? After the whole...explosion, I mean. Do you remember coming over?" He questioned the male, looking up to him, hopeful that he did.

Jesse thought for a couple of seconds, even putting his hand up to his chin in to emphasize that's what he was doing. He remembered going through the woods after he woke and that was about it. Oh and the fact that he spontaneously woke in a shower of cold water. Perhaps he were sick, from sleeping under such a cold temperature all night. "Well to be honest Bobby, I don't remember shit. All I can think of is waking up in my clothes, under a cold spray of water, and to my dad shaving his face in the mirror...." the male said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Heh...I must've been wasted...I don't even know when I got home...or even how I got home... I do remember the faint taste of ham though...dunno why." he said with another shrug of his shoulders. "Why do you ask anyway? I told you I wasn't coming back until the morning....were you dreaming of me?" he asked running his fingers through his hair, the hair tie coming out, his hair falling down. "What the fuck?" "Dude...my hair is like...really silky..." he said with a slight confused look on his face. "Like seriously only my mom's hair is like this..." grabbing at Bobby's wrist he pulled a little leading the other's hand to the top of his head. "See...you feel it...how silky and soft it is..." Usually it was a little more coarse than that, he'd inherited his father's hair the last time he remembered.

Suddenly his stomach growled softly and he stepped back from Bobby... "I guess I'm hungry...." he said to himself. "Hey let's go eat lunch." he said as he began walking toward the cafeteria area. His hunger was a lot more demanding then usual. It stopped his whole train of thought, and now all he could think about was food. He hoped they were serving some meat of some kind...he was craving for something meaty. "Come on...my stomach friggan roaring over here..." he said with a laugh as he continued to walk. Once they got to the lunchroom, and into the line he smiled. Just what he wished for....meatball subs with mozzarella cheese. He was gonna get like five of them things...his stomach craved them. Once he paid for his lunch, before he even made it to the table they were to sit at he began eating his food. He ate two of the subs before they even reached the table.

Once they were seated he began to devour another. "Anything else you wanted to speak to me about Bobby?" the male asked before he was stuffing his face again, savoring the taste of pure beef erupting in his mouth with each bit and chew.

Bobby couldn't believe what Jesse was actually saying. He didn't remember a goddamn single thing about last night. He didn't even remember coming over, let alone the state that he was in. How could he not remember though? Personally, Bobby would never, ever forget it. It scared him half to death. He was just about to explain to him what happened until his wrist was grabbed and then his hand was being run through Jesse's hair. "Yeah, that's...really soft, Jess." And holy fuck was it ever soft. It was like running his fingers through strands of silk! Quite frankly, he was a bit jealous.

Sighing, he followed the male into the cafeteria. Hopefully once they were sitting down Jesse wouldn't become so ADD so they could actually talk instead of just discussing things such as the softness of Jesse's hair. Unlike the taller male, he really wasn't hungry. After having to scrub whatever he had to off of the kitchen floor he really didn't know if he'd ever eat again it was so disgusting. He sat across from the male, looking at him suspiciously as he downed two whole goddamn sub sandwiches before they even sat down. "You're...really hungry, aren't ya?" He questioned as the male stuffed his face. "Um, yeah, anyways...I wanted to tell you what actually happened last night." The boy cleared his throat and got quiet, leaning across the table a bit so Jesse could hear him.

"So...I got home at like...eleven or something after the bar and everything, I don't know how late I stayed up, but I don't think I was asleep that long before I heard something knocking against my window. So I woke up and then there was a knock at the front door so I went down and there's nobody there. Then there's some shit going on in the kitchen and when I get in there...you're there at my fridge, digging through drawers and shit." He looked away from the male for the next part of his story. "You didn't say anything when I tried to talk to you, but you dropped a ham on the floor and then started to eat it. Then like...you started gagging and you threw up this black...goop shit all over my floor and you wouldn't stop for a bit so I was gonna call the police but then like...you just got up and walked out of the kitchen and when I tried to follow you out you fucking disappeared. Do you remember that?" Bobby looked back to Jesse, biting his lower lip nervously. "And don't tell me I was dreaming because I wasn't. I fucking wasn't."

Back
Top Bottom