Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jesse's Body (november[s n o w] ~ liynn)

Re: Jesse's Body (november[ s n o w ] ~ liynn)

Jesse continued to chomp down onto the sandwiches. He was done midway through Bobby's story, completely amazed at what the fuck he was talking about. Black goop? Was he sure he wasn't seeing shit? Ham? He didn't even know his family liked ham...they seemed more like a chicken and beef person, why would they have ham in the house And shit, if Bobby, didn't let him in then who did? Licking his lips, he sighed. "I'm finding it a bit hard to you know...believe this story Bobby. you sure you wasn't dreaming n'shit?" he asked. "I mean...black goop...why would I throw that up? Is that even possible?" he shrugged his shoulders with a sigh. He just couldn't believe Bobby's story. It was even more far fetched than him escaping death in his dreams.

"I think that wasn't me but someone else. When I woke this morning I felt just fine. My dad didn't say I came home sick or anything...and err...yeah." he said running his fingers through his hair. "You sure you aren't hungry? I'm fucking starving...those sandwiches did nothing..." he murmured on as he stood from the table. "Imma go buy some snacks or something...." Jesse left the table with the tray and trashed it before heading over to the snack line.. A couple minutes and he returned with two Snapple teas, like five packs of oreo cookies, five bags of plain and sour cream and onion chips, and two pretzels with cheese. Damn, it was like he didn't even eat. He wondered if it were even worth the trouble to down the food he just bought. He started with the oreos. Halfway through the second pack he looked over to Bobby. "Want anything?" he asked before returning to destroying the packs of cookies within his hands.

Of course Jesse wouldn't believe his story. Who the fuck in their right mind would? Even as he was saying it out loud he knew how ridiculous it sounded, but he knew it happened. He knew it was real. He could go into his hamper and look at the stained towels that he had from it. That wasn't going to convince anyone though, so he let it drop. Maybe Jesse was just really, really drunk and sick when he came over. Maybe he left the back door open and that's how Jesse got in. Maybe he ate something weird when he was with the band and that's what he threw up. Bobby really, really sucked at convincing himself of this shit, but he tried his hardest. There were just no answers for him apparently.

"No, I'm good." The boy muttered as he stared at Jesse stuff his face. The boy was eating like he was about to go into hibernation for the entire winter, not like he was just having lunch. Well, Jesse was a big guy so maybe he really did need all of this food, but give subs and then all of these snacks? The boy sighed and shook his head. "I think...I'm gonna go to class. I don't think I can deal with all these people mourning anymore, it's really a downer. I didn't get any sleep either, so I'm like exhausted. Maybe I can sleep for a bit before class starts or something." He looked around them, everyone looked as if they were on the verge of tears. Devil's Kettle really was too small a town if only eight people dying affected nearly everyone. "If you get the chance...could you talk to Nicole? Maybe apologize for laughing at the whole...thing? She's really upset that Alexis died." He tried to suggest that he should go comfort her and hopefully he did, Bobby really felt awful about the whole thing. "I'll see you at your car after school." He said with only the slightest hint of a smile as he stood and left, patting Jesse on the back as he did.

Nicole was truly having the worst day of her life. She was supposed to go with Alexis to the bar last night. She was supposed to be there for her, but she was too tired to go and now Alexis was dead. She felt as if she was just there to help her then she would still be alive, they would still be going to cheer leading practice today after school instead of just her going to Alexis' parent's house to help them get through their loss. She leaned against her locker as more tears fell down her cheeks, mascara following shortly after. She really didn't know if she could do this. It was just too damn much.

"Sure whatever I'll try and comfort her...but just like everyone else she'll keep crying her eyes out..." he said before the other disappeared from the table and from the lunch room. It didn't take the male much longer to scoff down the rest of his food. Once he was finished he headed into the halls, with one of the snapples in his hands. As he popped it open, he spotted Nicole right outside of her locker. How convenient....he didn't have to go searching for her. Taking a deep breath he went over to speak to her. "Hey...Nicole..." the male began as he placed a warm hand upon her shoulder. She jumped a bit, snapping out of her thoughts, to look up at her addressee. At first she wanted to pull away, and curse him out for laughing earlier but she was just too sad to. "I'm sorry bout' earlier. You see I have my own ways of handling sadness. I believe that laughter is the best medicine. Sadly it wasn't that way or everyone and I was so callous to realize... I'm really sorry..."

The girl nodded as he spoke, kind o9f understanding what he was saying. "I was supposed to be at that bar....be there for Alexis and I bailed on her...bailed and she died..." Nicole began whinging as she placed both her palms onto his shirt crying into his chest. Just like Bobby, she enjoyed his warmness, sinking into the feeling. He shuddered at her sudden closeness...it was like he could feel her very heartbeat on the very tips of his fingers as he held her in a soft embrace. She looked up, eyes still streaming with tears. "Come now...cheer up. Alexis wouldn't want you this broken up..." he said as he wiped at her tears a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. She smiled a bit too, taking his advice. "Come on.." he said as he grabbed her hand pulling her to the bathrooms. "You should get cleaned up... If you show everyone it's not the end of the world, perhaps the school will start to brighten up again..."

Before Nicole knew it, Jesse had ushered her into the bathroom. He had smooth talked his way into taking her into the stalls to make her feel even better. He started with kissing her lips and the moved down to her delicate neck. Before she could even blink, his jaw seemed to rip open, spurting blood over her as he bit at her neck. Her cries were muffled by the hand upon her mouth. Pretty soon she fell limp and he continued to tear at her flesh like he did the ham at Bobby's house the night before. The intense hunger he felt before was fading quickly. Soon his face, hands, arms, and neck was covered in poor Nicole's blood. "Sweet..." he murmured as he disappeared from the bathroom. Jesse was pretty much gone the rest of the day, and no one had a clue where he'd ran off to. The blonde had returned at the end of the day, resting up against his car, watching as the cops swarmed into the school along with the medics to Nicole's body.

When the principal came over the PA system ordering everyone to evacuate the campus immediately, he and everyone else thought it was kind of a joke. Nobody really scrambled to their feet and ran over one another trying to get out, they just sort of walked out on their own accord. In fact, Bobby even stopped at his locker to drop his books off and then the final bell rang, signaling the end of the day anyway. Because of his slight delay, he was one of the lucky ones to walk past the open girl's bathroom and spot Nicole laying on the floor, blood strewn everywhere and her flesh torn apart. He paused there, just staring at her corpse until one of the school administrators came along and pulled him aside, their arm around his shoulders as they walked him out. They kept muttering that they were so sorry he had to see that, but their words hit deaf ears. As soon as he was outside he was told to just go home and try to forget about it.

Bobby reached Jesse shortly after that, his eyes wide as he took the car keys out of his pocket. He handed them to Jesse and leaned against the side of the car, his heart beating a thousand times per second and the sound of his blood rushing the only thing that he could hear for a moment. "Jess...Nicole's dead." He looked up to the male, his eyes watering slightly. "She...she looked like she was eaten. Blood was...was everywhere and her stomach was like half gone and...and..." He placed his head into his hands, breathing heavily. It was quite the blunt way to break news of that degree to somebody, but Bobby wasn't really considering anyone else's feelings at the moment. Besides, Jesse was sort of the one who ate Nicole, but Bobby sure as hell didn't know that. "I just don't understand how something like that happens." He managed to get out. "She was eaten. She was fucking eaten." His legs were shaking slightly and his teeth were rattling. He wasn't necessarily cold, but he was in shock and it took over his body.

Dude I just ate~ was what Jesse wanted to say to the other as a joke but he was sure Bobby wouldn't laugh so he kept it to himself. And the way he was expressing the incident to him, he wasn't so sure telling him what he ate was Nicole.... He tried to provoke some emotion to come to his rather, emotionless face but he couldn't. He was the one who ate her, why should he feel bad? Not only that she kept blaming herself for Alexis's death...she probably wouldn't have never gotten over that. Being eaten to death was good for her. Now, if only he could explain that to the other without sounding he was the one doing the eating... With a shrug he took the keys from Bobby's trembling fingers and gave him a warm smile.

"I'll drive you home...really slow kay?" he promised the blonde as he circled the car around to the driver's side where he got in and then unlocked the door for Bobby. "We can talk about it more if you want when we get to your house... I think the news reporters are starting pull up now..." he said as he stuck the key into the ignition and turned it. The car started up with a roar. He adjusted his seat, to wear it was pushed back a bit and not so close to the steering wheel. Being tall and stuff, being scrunched up in a car wasn't cool. The ride to Bobby's house was silent. He didn't know what to say...and he knew that since his friend definitely seen the mess he made of Nicole's body he was probably too shaken up to. As promised, the teen didn't drive too fast. He actually drove the car at normal speeds. He parked into the other's driveway and shut the car down. "Feeling any better Bobby?" he asked the blonde as he slipped the keys into his pocket, resting up against the car seat comfortably. It was if nothing really happened to him...

Jesse's reaction wasn't totally unexpected. The boy did laugh at the fact that an entire bar blew up and eight people died, so Bobby wasn't expecting much sympathy from him. He just needed to calm down and the car ride home did that perfectly. He was thankful that the male didn't drive like he normally did or else Bobby probably would have either flipped his shit or vomited up whatever he had left in his stomach seeing as he hadn't eaten in nearly a day. The whole ride home he just stared at the floor, trying to collect his thoughts. He played the image of Nicole just laying there over and over in his mind. The bites looked like they had come from some sort of animal, but what animal got in and out of a school without nobody even noticing it? Besides, he didn't even think there were any huge animals around Devil's Kettle. There was the occasional bear sighting or something like that, but they usually either were never spotted again or were killed if they became a problem. It didn't make any fucking sense. Ever since the bar exploded things were getting weird in Devil's Kettle, really fucking weird.

Now that they were parked, he took the male's jacket off, threw it into the backseat and stayed silent for a few more minutes. Truth be told he was still a bit shaken up, but it wasn't anything like what he felt when he first saw Nicole lying there. He could deal with this, he knew he could."Yeah, I think I'm okay. I just...never seen a dead body before, especially one that was so...brutal." He looked to Jesse, sighing softly. Even though Jesse wasn't exactly the best in the whole feelings department, he didn't know what he'd do without him. He rested his hand on Jesse's shoulder, looking into his eyes. "Will you stay with me for a bit?" He knew the male would, he was always there for him when he needed someone to hang out with. "My mom's at work again and I just don't want to be alone right now."

"Sure whatever....is'not like I've got anything better to do..." he joked with a small smile. "Just kidding...yeah I'll stay for you." he added as he unlocked the doors. He waited until Bobby took his head from his shoulder before slipping out of the car. It seemed like all their parents did was work. Jesse's mom and dad wouldn't be home until he was about to leave for school, and it seemed Bobby's mom was just never home. He stretched outside of the car as he walked up the pathway to the blonde's home resting upon the railing. "So...wanna maybe watch a movie or something and you can I dunno fall asleep..." Jesse suggested to the other. "It'll help the day go by faster, and you can get more sleep... From the story you told me at lunch....you didn't get any sleep..." he added as he slipped his hands into his pockets, only his thumbs able to be seen.

He idly looked Bobby up and down. He looked like shit... Perhaps he did throw black goop all up over his floor the night before. He didn't remember a lot of shit, what made Bobby's story any less true, than his whacked out dreams and fucked appetite for chick flesh. Even though he looked like shit, the kid was looking more and more attractive to him. He didn't know whether it started from that spontaneous kiss in the morning but, he wanted to do it again. Maybe be pressed against the other longer. He didn't know what it was but, Bobby felt oddly good wrapped up in his arms.

Bobby smiled, thankful that Jesse was going to stay with him. If he was alone then he'd start to think about everything that had happened recently and he really, really didn't want to do that right now. He let himself out of the car and followed Jesse up the path to his house, taking the key out of his pocket. "Yeah, movie sounds good, thanks Jess." He smiled at him before turning and unlocking the door to let them both in. "I do need sleep, but I couldn't just let you sit there while I snooze." He leaned forward and grabbed the male's forearm, gently tugging him into the house before closing the door and leading him up the stairs until they got to his room.

The boy was instantly kicking his shoes and socks off and he was lying on his bed in the next second, sprawled out across it, but leaving enough room for Jesse to lay down. "Choose whatever movie you want, guest's choice." He smiled to him as he adjusted himself on the bed, trying to get comfortable. He'd never admit it, but Jesse was starting to look actually attractive and he too felt good when he was wrapped up in the male's arms. He really wanted him to come lay in bed and just hold him. That kiss this morning wasn't all that bad either and he found himself sort of wishing that he hadn't pushed Jesse away, that he let the kiss linger for even longer. He blinked for a moment, realizing what he was thinking. He blamed the thoughts on sleep deprivation. Yes, that had to be it.

He let himself be tugged by the forearm, walking with the other through his home and up to his room. Bobby, was the only guy who's room he'd went up to in his entire lifetime. Everyone else wanted to chill drink and watch tv in the front room, but Bobby enjoyed sitting on the same bed with him and just kind of being close to him. If he did that with a girl they'd have fucked because well, he could never control himself around someone he found attractive. He supposed that's what made his and Bobby's relationship so special. "Alright..." he replied as he watched the other adjust himself upon the bed. He smiled a bit, wondering how the blonde would act if he cuddled with him. Kicking off his shoes and socks as well, the athlete relaxed on the bed grabbing the remote from the nightstand on his side of the bed.

Before he turned the t.v on though, he slipped out of his black shirt. He really was burning up in it. Reclining on Bobby's bed he finally turned on the television and began searching through the movie stations. As usual the male would put on something in the genre of action, and picked "Death Race". He bent one leg on the bed, allowing the other to just dangle over the side of the bed, as to not take up too much space from Bobby while he tried to cat nap. "You can lay on me if you want....you know for extra comfort and all. Sometimes there's no better comfort than the warmness of being close to someone." he said to the other whilst still watching the screen.

Bobby watched the male as he removed his shirt and revealed his body. It wasn't unlike Jesse to strip in front of him, but now he was taking notice. The boy looked away though, not wanting to get caught staring at his best friend's body. He smiled as the male laid down and picked one of his generic action flicks, there was some things about Jesse that didn't change apparently, no matter if he did like to vomit up black goop. "Good choice." He moved a bit closer to the male before he even invited him to lay on him, the warmth of his body in the cold room seemingly very, very comfortable even from his side of the bed. Though the would probably never tell a soul, he was used to being close to Jesse on the bed. They'd been friends since they were little so they had plenty of sleepovers where the two had to share a bed. He quite liked the feeling of being cuddle up against Jesse. The other made him feel safe and protected, even when they were younger.

"Hm? Yeah...thanks, Jess." The boy hesitantly moved himself even closer to the male and rested his head on his chest, sighing contently at the warmth that seemed to surround him, making his eyes a bit droopy. "Your skin is so soft, Jesse." He noticed as he brought a hand up to gently run across his pecs. "Have you been using a new soap or something?" He looked up to the male and now noticed that his face seemed clearer and of a more even tone, too. He always thought Jesse looked like a model before, but now...now he looked even better. He didn't mean to make it sound as if he were fawning over the male's looks, his words just kind of came out that way.

Jesse shifted a bit onto the bed as the other moved closer to rest his head upon his chest. He simply shrugged at the other's question. He was just as flabbergasted as Bobby was about the whole soft and glowy skin thing. After his feedings it seemed a lot of shit had been changing on him for no apparent reason. "Hm...must be that new lotion my mom brought or something. I've been kind of sneaking it from her recently cause it smelt so good..." he spoke as he shifted in his spot again. He draped his arm around Bobby, pressing their bodies closer, in an almost cuddly type way as they rest upon the bed. The warmth coming from both their bodies, the way his bare skin felt pressed against Bobby was addictive to him. He felt as if he needed more...needed to feel the other male's bare skin against his...instead of imagining how it would feel.

He couldn't help but let his other hand wander. At first he just had it rest upon the male's stomach, but then he began to rub it softly before slipping his hand under Bobby's shirt. So soft... if it weren't for whatever reason he was so soft, Bobby would be considered the softest out of them. At first Jesse was watching the movie, but the longer he let the pads of his fingers trail along Bobby's soft flesh, the more he found it hard to focus upon the movie. Emerald eyes looked down at the blond... wondering how he would react if he kissed him again. His thought became an action, and before he knew it he was stealing yet another kiss from Bobby...savoring the his silken lips upon his.

Bobby smiled as Jesse draped a strong arm around him as he leaned even further into the male. Their bodies were pressed together now, not even an inch of space between his and Jesse's skin and Bobby thought it felt wonderful. With all of the heat that Jesse's body giving off it was as if he had his own personal space heater that could talk. The boy draped his own arm over his friend's stomach, watching as it rose and fell with each of the male's breaths. God, he was so insanely relaxed right now he felt as though he could fall asleep at any moment, that is until he felt the male's hand on his stomach. At first the male's hand alarmed him a bit, but soon it felt nice when Jesse began to rub softly. He couldn't help but smile a bit and laugh. "Tickles." He whispered, his eyes closing slowly as he relaxed even more.

He felt his shirt begin to rise up and up as Jesse's hand snaked under it until his whole slim stomach was revealed to Jesse, only his chest now covered by the shirt. The boy sighed softly as his stomach was rubbed so soothingly, feeling as though he could fall asleep right then and there. His eyes opened slowly, realizing that he couldn't very well just leave Jesse there while he slept for who knows how long. He locked eyes with the male and then almost stopped Jesse as he saw the man lean down and capture his lips, but he didn't. Instead he ran his hand up to gently grip at the male's blonde hair and his other pressed against his warm chest. He leaned up and put more pressure into the kiss, his lips sliding against Jesse's perfectly.

Surprisingly Bobby hadn't pushed back. He was so certain when their lips were locked for the second time that, the other would push him away. However, his doubts were soothed when the blonde proceeded to grip onto his golden hair, and even press into his chest to deep the kiss. Jess snaked his hand higher, going from Bobby's waist and up to his chest. He let his hand linger on the other to feel his heartbeat. He nipped gently at the male's bottom lip, running the tip of his tongue along it afterward, pressing for entrance as he wanted taste the other more. Bobby's heart was beating so fast... and quite frankly so was his. His fingers played over the blonde's left nipple, teasing the soft flesh gently. His heart, felt as if it would pop from the sheer anticipation of whether he would get to explore the rest of Bobby's body. He had memories of taking baths and showers with him when they were younger...but this was obviously different. Jesse wanted to see and feel how much his friend had grown.

He sat up a bit onto the bed, pulling back from the kiss. He grabbed the bottom of Bobby's shirt and skillfully removed it from the male's body with no trouble. He had then positioned himself between the other's legs and placed his hands upon the blonde's waist, squeezing gently. He leaned in again, capturing Bobby's sweet lips, engaging in another passionate kiss, his hands caressing the male's chest before, his fingers settled upon each of his nipples, where he decided to toy with them gently...causing them to erect with excitement.

God, Jesse was a good kisser. He knew the male had quite a bit of experience in the area, but he never expected to get a full hard-on just from feeling the other run his tongue across his bottom lip. Well, he also assumed that it was because he was also teasing his rather sensitive nipples, but still, he never, ever expected to get hard from his best friend. He could feel and hear his heart pumping fast in his chest. It felt like he had just run a marathon by how fast it was going, but no, it was all because of Jesse. Bobby's own fingers got increasingly curious and they were soon sliding up and down the male's chest slowly, teasing his skin gently. He was about to cry out with rejection as Jesse broke their kiss, but he didn't as his shirt was soon flying over his head and landed on the other side of the room. He wrapped his slim legs around the male's waist as he settled between his thighs and soon they were kissing again, Bobby's tongue sliding out to run against Jesse's lips.

The boy wrapped his arms around Jesse's shoulders, pressing them closer together as he began to grind his erection against the other's body, groaning a bit into the kiss as he did so. God, he couldn't believe what he was doing and if it were any other boy than Jesse that was on top of him at the moment he probably would have shoved them off, but this was Jesse, his best friend. The guy he'd known since before he could remember. He was hot, really hot and Bobby couldn't even believe he was having thoughts like that about another guy, but it was the simple truth. He too wanted to see how much Jesse had grown since their baths together as children, the anticipation was killing him.

Bobby was a good kisser as well. If the other never kissed a time in his life, he sure was a quick learner, their passionate kiss making his body stir with even more arousal. He leaned further into Bobby when his slender arms snaked around him. He couldn't believe they were in such a situation as well. The most surprising part was, that for the first time another male's dick was rubbing against him and he wasn't put off. Instead, Bobby's erection make his own cock harden inside his jeans, creating a bulge in the fabric. However he ignored it as he allowed his left hand to travel down the blonde's body and onto his pants.

With one hand he unbuttoned Bobby's pants, then unzipped them. He then slipped his hand into the jeans and began to grope Bobby's erection. It was so hard....like his. He continued to kiss the other for several more moments before he slowly broke away, trailing his lips down to the boy's neck. He soon pulled his hand from Bobby's pants just to grab onto them. As he kissed on Bobby's neck, he slowly trailed his hot tongue down the male's skin. He let his mouth rest upon Bobby's right nipple. His teeth gently grazed the sensitive muscle as his hands began to take off Bobby's pants. Once the were off, he dipped his hand down into the blonde's boxers and began to stroke his erection, while his mouth still teased Bobby's nipple.

Bobby's cheeks were flushed pink as he felt Jesse's erection against his own through both of their jeans. Like him, he'd never felt another dick against him before, but it turned him on immensely. He could only imagine what it would feel like once he got his hands on it. Soon though, all he could think of was his own hard cock because Jesse was now groping it. His hips thrust upwards and he held back a moan. No one had ever touched him like this before, well, besides himself. Jesse's hand felt ten times more amazing than his own did and he had just started. "Jesse..." he moaned the other's name as he kissed his neck and slid his jeans down. He couldn't believe he'd actually just moaned his best friend's name because of pleasure. Sometimes he did it to get a laugh out of the male, but never because he was actually feeling like this.

As Jesse's tongue slid down his skin to his nipple, he adjusted himself to accommodate the male's wishes so he could get his pants off easier. Soon they were off and the only thing separating Bobby's naked body and the male's hand were his tight boxers. Luckily, that didn't stop Jesse and he was soon stroking him again as he sucked, kissed, and bit his nipple. He moaned once more as he sat up a bit, his cock throbbing in Jesse's hand. His hands reached forward and unbuttoned and unzipped the male's jeans, spotting the erection that laid underneath his boxers. "I wanna see." He whispered into his ear, leaning his head down to kiss him softy.

Jesse shuddered when the other moaned his name. His cock twitched with excitement, his ears aching to hear Bobby moan for him even more. And with that desire in mind, he continued to groped the blonde, in hopes of drawing more moans from his friend. Well, that was the plan until, Bobby brought all attention to the bulge in his jeans... "You wanna see it..." he repeated to the other. He grabbed the sides of his jeans, pulling the fabric down slowly. A soft moan escaped his parted lips, as the rugged fabric brushed up against his cock roughly. He pushed the jeans down passed his hips, and onto his thighs. He then proceeded to pull down his red briefs, his aching cock springing from its tight confines. He sat back a bit on the heels of his feet, taking one of Bobby's wrists into his hand. He brought the blonde's hand to his throbbing member. "Wrap your fingers around it...stroke it..." he whispered to Bobby as he leaned forward just a bit, to plant a soft kiss upon his lips. As he kissed his lips, he reached into the other's briefs and started to stroke him again, this time though, with his warm bare hand.

Bobby bit his lip as Jesse teased him, going so slow as he pulled down his jeans. His eyes were a bit glossy as he stared at the throbbing length underneath his briefs. Much like what Jesse heard, the male's moans were music to his ears. They turned him on even more, his own cock bouncing up a bit underneath his much too tight clothing. His eyes widened a bit as Jesse's length was freed from it's confines. He now knew why the girls he fucked came to school limping a bit the next day, but he was also pretty sure because it was from the power of Jesse's thrusts. He did as he was told and directed to do and wrapped his fingers around the male's length, squeezing it softly and then stroking back and forth. It was much like jacking himself off, except backwards of course since he was facing Jesse's cock instead of it being attached to his own body. The male's cock was oddly warm though, much like the rest of his seemingly overheated body. The warmth made it terribly inviting and he found himself playing with the tip a bit, his finger rubbing against it gently.

"Jess..." He moaned his best friend's name again as his hand sunk under his clothing to stroke him. He let go of the male's length and hooked his thumbs under his briefs before swiftly sliding them down his thin legs and throwing the piece of clothing across the room, where it hit the wall and slid down. He leaned up then on his knees and pressed his lips to the male's, kissing him deeply as his hand went back to his cock, squeezing him gently and stroking him as he wrapped his other arm around the other's neck, pulling him in closer.

Jess laughed softly as he watched the male fling his briefs across the room, as opposed to his half assed undressing. Now the blonde was completely naked in front of him. The sight of his bare body sent shivers through his body, goose bumps tickling the hairs on the back of his neck. Even though Bobby had all the things he had, he still found his body to be extremely hot, and very alluring. Jesse smiled as he watched the other sit up to plant a kiss upon his lips. He began to kiss him back, slipping his tongue into his mouth. His tongue toyed with Bobby's as his fingers slid around his cock once more. He moaned into the kiss, leaning forward as the male wanted him to. God Bobby's hand felt oddly unbearable around his cock...

He thought that kind of weird because he had plenty of hands on his dick....he should have been used to the feeling by now.. Honestly he thought he was...until just then. He placed his hand back onto the male's cock and started to stroke him like before. Bobby felt so hard. The feeling was somewhat weird, beneath his soft fingertips. "Heh...." Jess chuckled softly moments after he broke their kiss. "Who knew the rumors were true about us being oh so into each other..." he joked, with a small smile, as he circled his thumb around the tip of Bobby's cock, smearing the precum along the slit.

Bobby closed his eyes for a moment as his and Jesse's tongues slid against one another. This was just insane. He was making out with his best friend while they were both as naked as the day they were born, well, except for Jesse's jeans and underwear that were still on his thighs, but his cock and ass were still out and that's what mattered. He had his hand around his cock, stroking in a steady rhythm and Jesse had his hand around his cock, stroking at the same pace. Yet, as weird as it was, he believed this was the most turned on he'd been in his entire life.

He smiled as Jesse broke their kiss, blushing a bit at the comment he'd made. "Shut up, Jess." He said with a bit of laughter. "If Mark found out about this he'd have a field day." The boy muttered as he leaned in quickly and placed another kiss to Jesse's lips, his hips bucking into the male's hand as he ran his thumb around the tip of his length. "Think I'm gonna cum soon." He admitted a bit shyly, picking up the pace of his strokes as he bent forward to gently kiss and nip at Jesse's nipple. His hips continued to thrust a bit each time Jesse's hand pulled on his cock, sending shivers down the boy's spine.

Jess smiled at the other's comment. Mark...yeah that son of a bitch would have a field day. He soon tossed the thought aside when Bobby mentioned he would be coming soon. "Alright..." he said with a small smile as he grabbed the hand Bobby was using to stroke his cock. He pulled away, sliding down the bed to fully take off his jeans and briefs. Once he was finished he dropped the clothes onto the floor beside the bed. He then moved across the bed sitting beside the male, resting up against the frame of the bed. Jess then leaned over kissing Bobby's lips, grabbing his slender hips.

He pulled Bobby onto his lap, so now the blonde's legs were spread onto his, in a position that seemed as if Jess would have the other ride him. But instead, he grabbed both their cocks, pressing them together and began to stroke softly. "So when do you think we're gonna go all the way??" he questioned with a sly smirk, dipping his head low, sucking and kissing on Bobby's neck.

Bobby whimpered slightly as the male took his hand away from his throbbing length. He was getting close to cumming and he wanted to cum so bad, his cock pulsing as it was neglected. However, the boy ignored his needy shaft and licked his lips as Jesse fully undressed and then leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around the male's neck as he was pulled into his lap, wiggling his hips a bit as he got comfortable between Jesse's thighs. He wrapped his legs around the taller male's waist and pressed their crotches together as Jesse gripped both of their cocks and began to stroke a bit too slowly for Bobby's liking. Before this he was on the edge of cumming, but now it seemed as if Jesse was determined to make this last as long as possible.

"A-All the way?" He repeated, his back arching as the male began to suck on his neck. Did Jesse really want to fuck him? They just shared their first kiss earlier this morning and were now in the middle of exchanging hand jobs! Call Bobby old fashioned, but if he was going to have sex with somebody, he figured they should at least go on a date first. Though, to be fair, he always figured it'd be him taking a girl out on a date before sex, not him being taken out on a date before he got fucked. Besides, this was Jesse, not some random person. This was his best friend, his best friend who just so happened to want to stick his dick inside of him, but his best friend nonetheless. "I...I don't know, Jess." He breathed as the male sucked a bit harder on his neck, drawing a gasp from the male. He began to buck his hips a bit, sliding his length against Jesse's as the male continued to stroke them.

"This is kinda sudden." He let out a small laugh, running his hand up the back of the male's neck and gripping his hair. This was incredibly sudden, actually, but...Bobby would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit curious to feel the male inside of him. "Whenever you want." He said quickly as he felt a bit more precum leak from the tip of his cock, causing him to bite his lip.

Jesse smiled at his friend. He didn't know he was joking. Even though he was in the mood for some rough sex, he wouldn't dare treat Bobby like he did all the others that came to him. Which was precisely why, he had asked Bobby, when they were going to fuck. He chuckled softly as he released his own cock, and just took Bobby's. He began to stroke a bit faster. "I'm not going to have sex with you..." he said with a smile as he planted a soft kiss upon the blonde's cheek. "Not until you really want me to. You are right...it is quite sudden." He grasped Bobby's cock a bit tighter, stroking faster.

"For now I'll settle for this moment right...here..." he whispered into the other's ear, before running his tongue along his ear. He began to buck his hips a bit, the length of his member caressing the other's ass, along with his sac. "Cum for me Bobby...show me how much you really enjoy my touch." he said to the blonde as he continued to stroke his hand fast pace, to make up for when he wasn't. It was kind of hard not to simply plow himself into Bobby, and ravage his untouched body. However, his respect for the male was surprisingly, much stronger than his need to satisfy his cock.

Bobby smiled slightly as the male planted a kiss upon his cheek, his eyes shifting from looking into the male's eyes to looking down at their hard lengths, looking so lovely standing proudly in Jesse's firm grip. He was a bit worried when the male paused for a moment after he said he wasn't going to have sex with him, mainly because he did want to have sex with Jesse, he wanted to feel the male inside of him badly, especially right now. But then Jesse finished his sentence and Bobby was thankful that he was willing to wait, it meant a lot to him. He rested his head on the male's broad shoulder and let out a sigh as the male gripped his cock tighter and stroked him faster, a soft moan coming out of his mouth shortly after.

The boy gasped as he watched Jesse position his cock under his body and begin to thrust, sliding his rather warm length across his ass and sac. He was moaning again, his own hips bucking up into Jesse's moving hand. Soon the boy felt as if he was in sensory overload. The way Jesse's cock slid against him made his tiny pucker ache, as if it actually wanted to feel the male inside and every time the shaft connected with his entrance, the boy's back arched even more and he shuddered slightly. He began to groan a bit and he was breathing heavily as he gripped his arms around Jesse and buried his head into the male's shoulder, his face scrunching up a bit. "G-God...Jesse!" He called out the male's name as his cock erupted and about five spurts of his cum landed across his best friend's stomach and hand. He continued to thrust upwards into Jesse's hand, riding out his orgasm as his whole body shuddered.

Jesse watched the other with a smile on his lips. Bobby looked absolutely beautiful, the way his body squirmed and his face formed to show absolute pleasure. He moaned softly, his cock hardening further with excitement. He stroked faster to accommodate the climax building up inside his best friend, and watched on edge, excited to see the look on his face when he reached his pique of pleasure. He let out a moan of pleasure as he felt Bobby's body tense up on him. He watched as the blonde's back arched and shuttered slightly when the other did. He continued to stroke at his fast pace feeling the climax building up inside the other about to explode in a fiery blaze of ecstasy.

Jesse eased his grip upon the other's throbbing cock as he came. He still stroked as he watched the male's hips thrust forward into his strokes. "You look so beautiful when you cum~" he said to Bobby, as he continued to stroke until his the other's hips slowed to a halt. He sighed softly, relaxing back onto the bed frame, his still erect cock throbbing slightly. No he hadn't climaxed, but he really didn't care at the moment. Just watching felt as if he himself had climaxed as well. Jess pressed his lips into Bobby's kissing him deeply as he took both his hand and grasped onto the male's hips softly. "So...what now?" he questions softly after breaking the passion filled kiss. He shuttered slightly, when his hips bucked unexpectedly the tip of his member brushing up against Bobby's skin roughly. His body was still riding on Bobby's orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom