Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jesse's Body (november[s n o w] ~ liynn)

Re: Jesse's Body (november[ s n o w ] ~ liynn)

Bobby smiled as Jesse said that he looked beautiful when he came. Nobody had ever really called him beautiful before, especially not when he was in the middle of an orgasm. "Th-thanks..." He said shakily, his words coming out a bit stuttered with laughter and from pleasure as his body shook slightly once more as the last of his cum dribbled out of the tip of his cock. He let out a long sigh and slumped against Jesse's chest as his hips stopped moving on their own accord, signaling that he was off of his high from orgasm. He lay there for a moment, just appreciating the moment until Jesse asked what was next. Truthfully, he didn't quite know. Today was full of surprises; from a girl being eaten, Jesse kissing him earlier this morning, then him and Jesse giving each other hand jobs just seconds ago.

He smiled as the male grasped his hips and he rose off of his chest, sitting straight up in the male's lap, leaning into the kiss that Jesse placed upon his lips. He pressed his hand to the other's chest and kissed back deeply until the other pulled away, leaning in to place a quick kiss upon his lips first. "You haven't came yet." He muttered as he felt Jesse's erect cock rub up against his ass. The boy rose slightly and moved so that Jesse's length was now in front of him, his rear now resting on the male's thighs. He reached down and grasped the length and began to stroke it slowly, running his thumb over the squishy tip. He looked into Jesse's eyes for a moment before he shifted even further down the male's legs so that he could lean forward and run his tongue across the tip and around the male's cum slit. He then engulfed the entire head and began to suck on it gently while he continued to stroke, his tongue sliding round and round.

He smiled. "No problem..." he commented as he continued to relax upon the backboard. He shuttered slightly, when Bobby brushed up against his still quite hard erection. "Don't worry about it....it's nothing. I'm sure it'll go down in a couple minutes..." he replied as he allowed his eyes to flutter shut, enjoying the feeling of Bobby's ass pressing onto his thighs. "Seriously though forget it, just come he--" he paused suddenly when Bobby's fingers wrapped around his throbbing member. Instead of finishing his sentence, the male found himself moaning softly to his bestfriend's touch. His body shuttered just a bit beneath the smaller male when his thumb idly pressed into the sensitive tip of his cock, drawing a breathy moan from his already parted lips.

Jesse watched, their eyes meeting for a split second before Bobby opted to slide down his legs further to lean forward. Jess arched his back, another soft moan escaping his lips as the blond's hot tongue slid across his aching tip, rolling around the center. His emerald eyes fluttered shut, his slender fingers grasping the sheet beneath him as a sudden heat wrapped around the tip. A breathy 'Bobby' slipped passed his lips, as he sat up a bit upon the bed. "How'd you get so good at this?" Jess teased a little as he reached his left hand forward running his fingers through the other's silken locks. "Honestly....I didn't expect you to be this good~" he taunted once more, before he let out another moan.

Bobby smiled as he sucked Jesse's length. He was happy that he was apparently good at giving head, but he found it a bit embarrassing as well. "I practice on bananas just in case situations like this present themselves." He teased, obviously joking. He ran his fingers across the shaft of Jesse's cock before he gripped it again and began to stroke, his tongue sliding across the tip once more. "Y'know, dick doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would." He muttered as he engulfed the male's cock once more, forcing himself to go further down so that he had a good five inches or so in his mouth before he began to bob his head. His hands were occupied as well, one stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth and the other grasping Jesse's balls, squeezing and massaging them lightly like he did when he was jerking himself off. Handling another man's dick wasn't as complicated as he first thought it was going to be, it was practically the same as his own except Jesse was a bit bigger. Overall, he liked it. He liked it quite a bit actually.

His best friend's moans only urged him to push himself further. He got another inch or so into his warm mouth as he continued to bob his head up and down a bit slowly, his tongue sliding on the underside of the male's length.

"Bananas huh?" Jesse spoke softly, breathy moans obstructing his speech a bit. He shifted upon the bed gripping Bobby's hair tighter. He laughed softly at Bobby's next comment. "So--what....do I taste better than bananas?" he questioned with a smile before he turned his head several seconds later, several moans escaping his parted lips as Bobby's hand worked in unison with his mouth as he sucked. His back arched gracefully his eyes fluttering shut again as the fondling the other was doing to his sac intensified the pleasure flowing through his body. "Shit~" he murmured softly, his cock throbbing, hardening just a bit more. He looked down at Bobby through hazy eyes, "Nng..." he bit down upon his bottom lip as his lips started to thrust just a bit. "Mmm...I think I'm 'bout to cum....Bobby~" he called out his friends name breathlessly, his fingers slowly growing tighter around the other's hair. Several moments later he shuttered a bit, throwing his head back in ecstasy. "Bobby~I'm cumming..." he informed the other quickly before his member throbbed, and his hips bucked upwards his warm seed spilling out.

"Am I sweet like bananas?"

Bobby pushed himself deeper as Jesse gripped his hair tighter, his mouth engulfing more and more of his length. He wanted to laugh and tell Jesse that he certainly didn't taste better than bananas, but he didn't taste bad at all. Too bad he was a bit busy at the moment, or else he'd be a bit more chatty. He looked up to Jesse, their eyes locking for a moment as the male moaned and bit his lips as he began to thrust into his mouth. Bobby did his best to control his gag reflex and it seemed as though he was successful, seeing as he didn't gag even once, which he was quite proud of. His eyes widened as Jesse mentioned that he was about to cum and he just tightened his grip around his hair. He didn't really expect him to swallow, did he? Bobby had never even tasted his own cum, let alone somebody else's cum! Apparently Jesse did expect him to swallow though, seeing as he only thrust his hips upward and kept his fingers entangled in his blonde locks.

Jesse's cum wasn't all that bad. Ironically, it actually was a bit sweet like bananas and wasn't all that bad texture-wise. Bobby pulled his head out of Jesse's lap, his tongue lapping at the male's tip as he let the last inch of dick fell out of his mouth. "You don't taste bad, actually. Kinda sweet." He smiled up at him as he lapped at the cum slit. "Not bad at all."

Jesse let out a soft moan as he watched Bobby lap at him, cleaning up his mess with his mouth. He smiled a bit, as he ran his fingers through his blond hair. â??I take it you like the taste of me thenâ?¦.â? Jess said as he leaned closer. He reached out cupping Bobbyâ??s chin tilting his head back. He pressed a kiss to his lip, his tongue gliding across the blondeâ??s silken lipsâ?¦tasting himself as he did. He did taste slightly sweet which was weird to him. Every girl who tasted said something about saltâ?¦and bitter. Well, perhaps their taste buds were just fuckedâ?¦ or perhaps they had something weird to eat beforehand and the flavor of him and the food didnâ??t mix well in their mouth. He nipped gently at Bobbyâ??s bottom lip, as he snaked his left hand up into the otherâ??s hair running his fingers through. â??Come up hereâ? Jess said, as he slowly broke the kiss. â??So I can hold you some moreâ?¦.before some spontaneous force prevents me from having such a privilegeâ?¦.â? He beckoned the other as he relaxed back onto the bed, waiting for the other to come join him.

He wondered where they would be the next day in terms of their relationship. Would things be awkward? Were they considered to be going out now? Would Bobby get upset when he flirted with females? A billion questions zoomed through his mindâ?¦and before he could mind fuck himself any longer, he ceased all thought about the future. He didnâ??t know why he was thinking such thoughts. All he wanted to do was focus all his attention on Bobbyâ?¦.and shower him with the affection he cravedâ?¦the affection Jesse wanted to give.

Bobby wasn't going to lie, he really did like how Jesse tasted. There was something different about Jesse's cum. Like he said, it was sweet and there was a pleasant aftertaste to it as well, as if he'd just finished eating a strawberry or something, it was strange. Maybe Jesse just had a really, really good diet and that made it taste so good? Well, shit, no, that wasn't true. Jesse's diet was absolute shit. He just saw the male scarf down five school sandwiches not more than a few hours ago. The boy let the subject drop from his mind as his lips were captured in a kiss. His own tongue slid out to rub up against Jesse's for a brief moment before the kiss was broken and Bobby had a smile on his face as Jesse asked him to lay with him so they could cuddle. How adorable. Bobby climbed up and adjusted himself so that he was now laying right on top of Jesse, his ass settled on the male's crotch and his head on hiss shoulder, his lips lightly applying a kiss to his best friend's neck.

He too was wondering how this would affect their relationship. He wasn't exactly sure if this actually meant something to Jesse or if he was just another person who sucked his dick. Well, he was sure he was more than just a mouth to stuff, but he wasn't sure how much more he actually was. "So...that was new." He said with a small laugh, his eyes looking up to Jesse.

Indeed it was new. He smiled at Bobby's comment. "Yeah..." he said with a grin as he placed his hand on the other's forehead, brushing back his blonde bangs. So what would it be like between them now? Jesse did have quite the appetite for sex, and he was never just satisfied with one person. However, he didn't want Bobby to feel insignificant...to everyone else. The last thing he wanted to do was make his bestfriend feel like complete shit all because he couldn't control his desires. He yawned softly, his green eyes fluttering shut slowly. "I think I'm gonna take a nap now..." he said with a soft sigh, before he quickly dozed off.

[sorry for such a shit filled post. lolz. you can time skip if you like. And, I'm sorry for taking so long...wasn't feeling to well...]

Bobby awoke the next morning still laying on top of his best friend, his head buried into the male's chest and the warmth from his body keeping him feeling safe. He groaned a bit, lifting his head up to look at the time on his alarm clock. It was only six o'clock, but already the sun was beginning to inch it's way up over the horizon and the light was beginning to creep in through his window. He couldn't believe the two had slept the whole night through, but it sort of made sense since Bobby hadn't slept the night before and Jesse was...well, Jesse. He had the magical ability to sleep for extended periods of time no matter what the situation.

The boy couldn't believe that he was here laying nude on top of his also nude best friend. Well, he also couldn't believe that he sucked his first dick for the first time yesterday either, but he was happy about both of those things. Laying here with Jesse felt nice, really nice at that. He liked feeling the male's arms around his slim body, gently grasping his toned rear. He liked the feeling of Jesse's morning wood against his stomach as well, even though it was positioned a bit awkwardly. He sighed softly, resting his head back on the male's chest for a few seconds before he realized, shit, they had school. He sat up and gently, shook the male's shoulder. "Jess, Jesse, we gotta shower and shit." He muttered, stopping for a moment to stretch and yawn, his arms high above his head as he did so before he went back to shaking the male. "Wake up, Jesse. We got school."

(It's no problem! I completely understand. :) )

Jesse did indeed have the special power of falling asleep anywhere, and staying sleep no matter how uncomfortable the position, until he was ready to wake. However, that wasn't the case right then. The urgent sound in Bobby's voice immediately shocked the male out of whatever dream he was in. Green eyes fluttered open slowly, roaming the other male's frame. "School...fuck..." he murmured softly as he allowed his hands to gently caress Bobby's hips. He trailed his warm hands down lower, grasping the blonde's soft ass. "Forget school...I'd much rather lie here with you right now..." he murmured softly.

Until a couple seconds after, the realization that he had practice to attend, and the fact that Bobby hadn't missed a day yet, that wasn't related to appointments of sicknesses... "Ugh..sure let's shower and then go to my house so I can get a shirt or something..." he said with a sigh. "I know you don't have any clothes for me to just throw on for today..." he said with a smirk as he leaned forward placing a peck of a kiss upon Bobby's lips.

((Kay. :3))

At this moment he really wouldn't mind just lying in bed with Jesse all day, but he did have perfect attendance save for that week when he had strep throat and he did want to fuck that up. He felt as though his teachers expected him to be there everyday and he hated letting anyone down, especially those with authority over him. The feeling of Jesse's hands gently groping his ass was making it rather hard to resist not to just say fuck it and make out with the male, but thankfully he was a better student than that and he wanted to make it to school on time. "I know, I wanna stay here too, but we gotta go to school." He said with a small smile, gently moving his hips a bit with Jesse's caressing.

"Yeah, I don't think anything I have would fit you. You'd probably break my shirts if you tried to put one on." He smiled and kissed the male back quickly before he lifted himself up off of his body and onto the floor, grasping his hand, and pulling him off the bed as well. "C'mon, we can shower together. We haven't done that since we were like six." He grinned at him, pulling him into the bathroom. He leaned into the shower and turned the water to a warm setting and sat himself on the counter as it heated up. He was staring at Jesse's nude frame, marveling at how so damn good he looked nude. "Y'know, it's no wonder so many girls want to sleep with you. You look damn good naked, Jess." He grinned at the taller male, pulling him towards him to kiss his lips gently.

He laughed. Yeah, he probably would completely demolish one of his best friend's shirt. Only when they were smaller could he ever really slip on a shirt of Bobby's. After puberty thought, all of that went down hill. First it started with the shirt coming to far up on his belly, or the sleeves not reaching down as far as they should... Then it quickly got to the point where he could get it passed his chest...and now he wasn't even sure if he could get it passed his shoulders. "We definitely haven't....but I think that's because your mom and my mom totally snap shot us one time...and it kind of killed that kind of activity early on..." he said with a laugh as he allowed the smaller male to pull him into the bathroom.

He stood, watching as Bobby turned on the shower water. He shrugged his shoulders at the comment. "Oh really now? I thought it was because they liked me....Shit...are girls really that shallow?" he questioned before the other had kissed him. He then smiled, wrapping his arms around Bobby's waist pulling him into a warm embrace. "I'm gonna assume that's the main reason why you wanna sleep with me as well..." he joked with a grin before planting another soft kiss on his lips.

Ah, Jesse and his mom used to be so close. They used to give them baths together and take them out to the park together and shopping trips and wherever the hell else they pleased. Then Bobby's dad died and now all his mom does is work, which sucks for their home life and her friendships, but she has to do what she has to do. "Yeah...if those pictures ever surfaced that could be pretty embarrassing." He laughed slightly, thinking of the backlash that would happen if Mark were to ever get his hands on a photo of the two of them in the tub. That would be horrendous.

The boy wrapped his legs around the male's waist and his arms around his shoulders as he pulled him in, kissing his lips softly before smiling. "Nah, I want you to fuck me because I actually like you, shocking as that is." He said with a grin. "Though you being handsome is a large plus." Bobby leaned up and pressed his lips to Jesse's once more, holding the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away, noticing the steam that was now on the mirrors. "Think the water's all warmed up now if you're ready to get in." He dipped his head in to gently kiss right below his jawline.

He smiled. Yeah....if those pictures ever did surface he'd be extremely embarrassed. Well for the first couple seconds anyhow. Then he'd probably go on how hung he was as a kid. If he had a penny for the many times babysitters would gasp and say things like, 'Wow that's a big one', or his favorite, 'Oh you're a big boy aren't chya?' He shifted closer to Bobby as his arms snaked around his shoulders, and his legs around his waist. "That is quite shocking.... and here I was thinking you just wanted a piece of me..." he said with a small smile before the other leaned in to place a kiss upon his lips.

"Yeah..." he murmured replying to Bobby's comment about the steam. However, he didn't stay on the subject for too long before he tilted his head low, capturing the blonde's lips again. He moved across the bathroom and over to the shower, his hands pressed firmly into the younger male's ass as he carried him. Standing at the shower, he leaned into Bobby more pushing him into the glass door of the shower. He continued his passionate kiss, delving his tongue deep into the other's mouth...tasting his hot morning breath. "Heh...I don't think I'll be able to hang around you so much anymore...." he commented dipping his head low his lips dancing along the blonde's warm neck. "I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you...." he said with a laugh, before bringing his lips back to Bobby's....kissing him softly.

A slight grunt came from Bobby as he was pushed against the cold glass, his lips sliding against Jesse's as they kissed. He smiled as the other pulled away for a moment to kiss at his neck. "Aw, c'mon, I think if anything you'd want to hang out with me more now that you get to get your dick touched at the same time." He teased, his fingers running through Jesse's soft hair. "Though I don't think it's possible for us to spend more time together. That's probably why Mark thought we were gay together before...though I guess he's not exactly wrong now." He smiled lightly, thinking about what others would think about the two of them. Perhaps it was best if they kept their lust for one another a secret, for now at least.

He leaned in for another soft kiss, trailing his lips down the male's jawline to his neck, kissing there gently on his Adam's apple. "...Don't mean to ruin the mood, but we should probably get in now." He suggested, his eyes flicking up to look at Jesse's. He'd get into the shower himself and just have the other follow, but the vice grip he had on his ass made that kind of impossible at the moment.

â??Haâ?¦haâ?¦haâ?¦you say that as if you think Iâ??m hung up and desperate for my dick to get attentionâ?¦â? he replied leaning into the blondâ??s soft touch as his fingers ran through his hair. â??Pfftâ?¦who cares what the punk bitch thinksâ?¦he only says shit like that cuzâ?? he canâ??t be in the position you areâ?¦â? he said holding Bobby, close as he turned sideways. Nudging the glass door back with his shoulder, he slipped into the warm spray. â??One word to a couple of guys and Iâ??ll shut him up for goodâ?¦â? he said with a shrug of his broad shoulders. â??That isâ?¦if his comments bother you that muchâ?¦and violence free of courseâ?¦â? he said with a smile and a, hopefully, reassuring nod of his head.

â??Soâ?¦what you wanna do later?â? he questioned. â??Prom is coming up soonâ?¦wanna scope out some girls and get us dates for the big night?â? he questioned with a grin as he let the male slowly slip down onto his feet, so he could shut the shower door. â??I know you probably donâ??t want to goâ?¦buuuut~ you have to because Iâ??m going and well it wonâ??t be any fun without you thereâ?¦â? he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he ran his fingers through his wet hair, brushing his bangs back.

Yeah, he guessed that was true. Jesse didn't really need to have his dick touched any more than it already was; he was kind of a man whore. Bobby raised his brow as Jesse accused Mark of being jealous because he wasn't the one who was getting held by him and got to take a shower with him. "Uh...I think Mark is just a homophobic twat, Jess. I mean...he goes hunting and he wears camo and backwards trucker hats. He seems like your stereotypical redneck." He smiled up to the male slightly, leaning up to kiss his lips. "Though I'm sure hundreds, if not thousands, would kill to be where I am right now, so thanks for letting me suck your dick. It was an honor." His voice was completely sarcastic and he gave a slight roll of his eyes. "And don't make jokes about shutting people up for good with what's happened recently, people might think you're a suspect or something."

Bobby let out a long sigh as Jesse mentioned prom. Fucking prom, the thing he had been dreading for the last couple of weeks every time they had said that tickets were on sale every goddamn day on the announcements. "Jess, you know I don't feel comfortable at that kinda stuff. Tuxes don't ever fit me 'cause I'm so freaking skinny, I feel awkward in dress shoes, I can't do anything with my hair..." He sighed, turning away from the male so that he was now facing the spray of the water, running his fingers through his soft hair. "Why don't you just get us both dates and then I won't show up? Then you can have two girls."

"And thanks for letting my nut in your mouth, and have the privilege of watching you swallow...." he said in that same sarcastic tone Bobby used on him. Heh...he finally laughed at the part about mark being homophobic. "Wow....Homophobic homo....well what d'ya know..." he said with a laugh before the other pressed a kiss to his lips. He then shook his head solemnly when the other mentioned not to joke about knocking people off. "Alright but....seriously....I don't think I look like the type who eat another person like what I've heard. And I don't think my teeth are all jaggedly or sharp enough." he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

He didn't know exactly what to say when the other refused on going to prom with him. "Oh come on Bobby, stop being so stubborn... I mean I'll take you tux fitting, shoe fitting, to a salon...whatever the hell you want that will get you to that damn prom with me goddammit." Jesse said he placed his hands on the other male's shoulder. "Look, we don't even have to stay the whole night...we can go somewhere else...wherever you wanna go kay?" he questioned with a pleading smile. "You want me to beg? I swear I will just say the word...anything to get you to prom with me...."

Bobby decided to ignore the appreciation for letting Jesse nut in his mouth, he could tell the male's voice dripped with sarcasm, much like his own had. "I know, but like...people are dying and shit. I mean, it looks like a bear did it, but how did a bear get into the school unnoticed?" The boy shook his head, the image of Nicole's dead body strewn across the bathroom in his mind. He quickly pushed it away though. He never wanted to think about that again, ever. "I'm just sayin' be careful. You're too pretty to go to jail, even for one night." He grinned back at the male, leaning his face up into the spray of water to wake him up a bit more.

The boy was flattered that Jesse wanted him to go to prom so badly. They were best friends and all, but he didn't think that he would actually offer to take him to do all those things. They didn't even have to stay the entire time! Jesse even offered to go absolutely anywhere afterward. Maybe this wouldn't be so excruciatingly painful after all. "No, you don't have to beg, asshole. You're doing a great job at making me feel guilty." He turned and pressed himself up against Jesse, his arms wrapping around the male's waist. He took in a deep breath and held it fora few seconds before letting it all out. "...Fine, I'll go." His hands dipped lower to give Jesse's ass a gentle squeeze. "But don't think I'm gonna dance or anything like that."

Ackâ?¦.Bobby sure was taking the whole death thing at school pretty hard. He didnâ??t think it was anything special at all really. Well, of course he didnâ??tâ?¦since he was the one doing the killingsâ?¦but that was beside the point. Bobby needed to lighten up a bitâ?¦.his dreary attitude on suchâ?¦.meaningless deaths wasâ?¦.somewhat annoying. However, the slight prick of annoyance picking at the back of his mind quickly dissipated into a feeling of sudden happiness. The other was really going to go to prom with himâ?¦and he didnâ??t even have to beg~ With a smile, he leaned into Bobbyâ??s touch enjoying the feel of his wet smooth hands running down his body to give his ass a squeeze.

â??Thatâ??s fineâ?¦as long as you are there with meâ?¦quite frankly I donâ??t give-a-fuck if we stand by the punch bowl all night..â? he said with a chuckle. He leaned forward pressing a kiss to Bobbyâ??s forehead. â??Well if you wanna get to school on time I suggest we get to the washinâ??.â? Jesse said as he reached behind himself grabbing a bottle of shower gel. â??Coconutâ?¦this your momâ??s?â? he questioned as he squirted some into his hand and began to lather the gel over his chest until it foamed up. â??Soâ?¦as my date for the promâ?¦want a corsage?â? he joked with a smile. â??Iâ??ll wear a red sexy tuxâ?¦and you a pretty little white dressâ?¦to symbolize you being a virgin and allâ?¦ Iâ??ll get on of my ex-girlfriends to teach you how to walk in pumpsâ?¦just in case you donâ??t already know how~â? he teased with a grin.

Bobby nodded at the suggestion that they actually start to wash themselves. He was the one who convinced Jesse to actually go to school today, he wasn't going to let them be late. He quickly grasped his apple scented shampoo and lathered it into his hair. "No...that's mine." He said with a bit of embarrassment. It wasn't every day that you found a high school boy using coconut scented shower gel, but fuck it. Bobby liked to smell good, not like that disgusting Axe or whatever the hell most other boys used. He got under the stream of water and washed the shampoo out of his hair, looking back to Jesse with a glare.

So was this how it was going to be? He was going to be the girl in their little fuck-buddy relationship thing? Well, that was pretty much predetermined by Jesse's dick, but whatever. "Y'know, Jess, you probably shouldn't tease me like that if ya wanna get into my pants." He smiled teasingly at the male, looking him up and down. "I will be getting a simple, black tux, no corsage, and you will treat me better than you have any girl in the past, got it?" He emphasized his point by poking Jesse straight in the chest, as if that was threatening to the male at all.

He laughed a little. "You want me to get into your pants...that alone adds to my chances." he teased with a grin. "And....I let you cum before me kay....I do that for no one...so...of course I'll treat you better than any ole'body else...." he said as he covered most of his entire frame with the shower gel before, moving Bobby to the side after he'd rinsed the shampoo from his hair. Rinsing his body clean of the soapy suds he declared himself clean. Leaning up against the back of the shower casually, his eyes slowly roamed Bobby's lithe body. "I think you'd look better in a dress...but whatever..." he joked with a grin...

Once they were done showering, Jesse began to talk again. "Hmm...I guess I'll wear a white tux..." he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he pulled back the shower door and stepped out onto the cool tiled floor. "...I've got basketball practice later after school, you gonna come or should I meet you back here?" he asked as he crossed the bathroom to stand before the sink gazing into the foggy mirror.

Wait. Jesse didn't let anyone cum before him? Bobby stared at him in mild disbelief. "How the hell does anybody have sex with you again once they find out that little tidbit of information? God, Jess, way to be a selfish lover." He laughed as he took the shower gel from Jesse, lathered himself up quickly, and finished washing himself off shortly after Jesse. He looked to the male as he looked his body over, scoffing at the idea of ever being in a dress. "Jess, I could kill you. We both know that I'm all male." He grabbed his junk for emphasis, laughing softly as he did so.

A white tuxedo would definitely look better than a red one, on Jesse anyway. "Good. You look handsome in white." He said with a small smile, following the male out of the shower. He grabbed two towels and threw one at the back of Jesse's head, using his own to dry himself off. "You know there's such a thing as narcissism, right Jess? That ancient Greek guy who like fell in love with his own reflection or something like that. That's gonna happen to you." The boy teased as he wrapped his towel around his waist and walked over to stand next to the male, wiping the small bit of steam left on the mirror away. "You're pretty, you'll always be pretty, no need to check yourself every second." He sat himself on the counter and gave the male a small smile.

"What...technically the people I sleep with I don't consider lovers... So there is no need for me to be all luvvy dubby worrying about when they were ready to cum... Girls take way to damned long...and honestly when I'm just trying to satisfy myself I could careless for the other person..." he replied bluntly with a shrug of his shoulders. He smiled at Bobby's all male comment. Yeah it was clear that he was all boy...but that didn't mean he wouldn't look damn good in a tight dress.... God he would kill to get the other to show off those sexy legs he had.

"Ne? You think I'm a narcissist?" he questions with a cute childish tilt of his head. "I actually thought I was sexy...you know handsome...the manly version of pretty....you tryna say I'm gay..." he joked with a laugh. He turned to face bobby placing a kiss on his cheek. "C'mon let's get dressed, so I can go home, grab a shirt, so that we can get to school on time..." he said to the other as he wrapped the towel his BF tossed at him, around his slender waist.

Bobby simply rolled his eyes as Jesse went on to explain that he simply didn't care if the other person came when he was trying to get himself off. He truly didn't know how he and Jesse became best friends since Bobby viewed sex very, very differently from Jesse, not to mention other things in life as well. Whatever though; he loved the asshole no matter what apparently 'cause he just let out a little laugh. "Jess, you're awful."

"Of course I think you're a narcissist!" He playfully shoved the male's shoulder. "And yeah, you are pretty homo. No matter how many girls you've had sex with." He teased with a slight smile on his face."And you are sexy, handsome, beautiful, gorgeous, whatever the hell you want me to say." He said with a slight smile, kissing his cheek as well. He then turned and walked out of the bathroom and towards his closet, dropped his towel and put on a pair of boxer-briefs, followed by a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "Oh! I forgot, um...I guess I'll watch you at basketball practice. I don't really feel like walking home. Plus you look good in your uniform." He grinned at the male, twirling the keys to Jesse's car on his pointer finger.

Back
Top Bottom