The black blood consumes all [HimekoxJugger82]

Medusa grinned as she heard the girl begin to start giving in to the black blood. 'Oh how wonderfully delicious~' She thought in her head as she could see and feel Kana get hotter as the blood began to engulf her. She smirked, and stood up to move between her legs...putting her pussy directly onto Kana's and began to scissor her, bucking her hips and moaning as she felt their pussies begin to rub against each other. She reached down, and began to dig her fingers in between the two of them so that they both could feel the pleasure of fingers violating two rubbing pussies. Medusa's moans were soft, seductive, and lust-filled as she looked to Kana with a grin. "Cum for me baby. I want you to orgasm against my pussy with yours...I want you to feel good. I want you to get better...but I need you and I to orgasm first~!"

She was panting heavily now as the black blood boiled in her veins strongly now as the darkness was fully consuming her now as she was nearing her orgasm. Kana's body was shaking wildly as she was moved into position as Medusa was now scissoring her with both of their pussies rubbing against each other, causing Kana to moan loudly. Her eyes shot open as Medusa dug her fingers in-between them as she could feel the full pleasures of their pussies. Kana was losing herself now as she didn't care that she was being violated, she was enjoying this and the voices that kept egging her on as the black blood was now fully in control over her for the time being. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body began to buck wildly agains Medusa's pussy and her fingers. Tilting her head back she screamed loudly as her orgasm took a hold of her causing the black blood to awaken within her. Granted it wasn't anywhere near as strong as Maka's, but it was enough to get her to submit to Medusa more now. She could feel Medusa's orgasm flowing through her as both their juices and cum flowed out of them as they both became covered. It took her a few moments to start calming down a bit, but her body and the blood inside of her wanted more, craved it and needed it now.

Medusa soon recovered from his monstrous orgasm and shakily stood up, brushing off her legs and flicking off the juices from both of their pussies that had gotten on her when they hit climax. She smiled, unaware that Kana wanted more. "Go and rest Kana...If you need anything, I'll be over at my desk." She winked playfully and began to walk back to her desk, swaying her hips so tha Kana could get a nice view of her perfectly round ass. Once she sat at her desk, she took out her notepad and began to write down more notes on what the modified black blood seemed to do to a person. She began to tap her foot to the tune of a song playing in her head, trying to pass the time as she wrote down the notes on the black blood. Every now and then she'd look up to check on Kana, wondering if she was awake or if she had fallen asleep from the pleasuring event that had just taken place.

Kana whimpered softly as Medusa got up and told her to rest as she went back to her desk. Kana couldn't rest right now however. She needed more. She was losing herself to her lust due to being in heat and she needed to sate the urges now. She didn't know what to do as she laid there as her mind wondered around the voices playing in her head, madness starting to slowly take a hold of her as her body demanded more. That's it Kana... Give into it... Let madness take a hold of you... You know you want this... You're body knows what it wants... The voices called out to her, causing her to moan again as her eyes slowly opened as she was in a trance-like state now. "Nnnn... But what will happen to me if I do as you say and give in?" Kana asked the voices, not even aware that she was talking out loud. It will set you free dear Kana. We can give you power beyond anything... The ability to protect your dear sweet little Meister... Those who looked down upon you will not be able to do so anymore dear Kana. If you just give in we will free you from your chains... They replied to her as Kana felt a surge of pleasure rush through her body as she nodded to the voices. "I... I want to protect Maka... I hate those people who looked down upon me when I was growing up... Like I was some animal that needed to be caged... But Maka... She was the first that wasn't my parents to treat me as an equal... I love her... And I will do whatever it takes to protect her... If what you say is true... Then... Free me..." Kana answered the voices again. Hearing Kana talk to the voices, which only appeared as if she was simply talking to herself would get Medusa's attention, specially when Kana let out a scream of pain as the blood took control over her now. She needed to sate her lust more now and madness was fully consuming her as she willingly gave into the voices and allowed the black blood to consume and control her now, thus freeing herself from the pain she had felt for so long.

Medusa heard Kana begin to talk to herself, and she looked up...seeing the girl in the state she was in. "Hm..." Standing up, she brought ner notepad and pen over to Kana, watching her up close...examining her as she began to talk to herself and speak to the voice. Medusa was all the while writing down everything that was going on with her, hearing her talk in her sleep, seeing her pussy full of juice still, seeing that she was still a bit red and sweaty. She frowned and put the notepad on the nearby nightstand and sat down next to Kana, putting a hand on her forehead...but as soon as she did, Kana had let her scream of pain out and Medusa brought her hand back sharply, but did not gasp or look shocked. She leaned down, opening Kana's eyes gently to look at her pupils directly. "Kana. Are you alright? Whats wrong?" Medusa asked as she put her hand on Kana's forehead again. Was the black blood affecting her differently than it was affecting Maka?

Kana's body twitched wildly as she felt mind slip into the darkness as she began to lose consciousness of her own self. When Medusa opened Kana's eyes gently to look into her pupils she could see they were slightly smaller than normal, almost as if they weren't even there. That's it Kana... Good girl... Give in dear, free yourself.~♥ The voices cooed to Kana as she violently thrashed her body around for a few before she slowly calmed down. When her eyes finally opened she let out a sadistic laugh that wasn't her normal laugh. Madness had taken full control over her as she looked over to Medusa. "Everything is getting much better now Miss Medusa. I did as you told me to, the voices have been helping me out so much now. I have never felt so free before." Kana cackled as Medusa could clearly see that the effects of the black blood was stronger in a anthro. "My body burns and hungers for more Miss Medusa. You can tell I'm in heat and cannot control my urges." Kana spoke to Medusa as she moved her hand to cup one of Medusa's breasts. Maka had been effected differently than Kana yes, but the madness wasn't near as strong in her like it was within Kana. The madness would only grow stronger in Kana at a more rapid pace while it would grow stronger in Maka at a much slower pace. The black blood was truly amazing and it's effects on the two was most enjoyable for Medusa one would suspect. "Hehehe.... Your body is so lovely Miss Medusa... I want it, need it." Kana giggled as she slowly got up and began fondling and suckling on Medusa's breasts. Her pussy was even wetter than before as her hormones and the madness consumed her.

"Kana?!" Medusa said as she saw that she was thrashing violently in her sleep. Medusa feared she'd lose a guinea pig and then her plans would all go to waste if Kana had died. She began to sedate her by holding her down and turning on the nearby fans to keep her nice and cool. "Kana calm-...down...?" She said when Kana suddenly stopped thrashing about and began to start cackling. 'This is new indeed...' She thought in her head as she looked to Kana begin to tell her that she wanted more, that she was lusting for her. Medusa felt Kana cup her breast and she looked down to watch the girl begin to start getting up to start sucking and kissing on Medusa's plump melons. "Kana. Is this the effects of the sickness?" She murmured as she held the girl's head gently with her arm crooking around her while she played and toyed with her breasts. Medusa was enjoying the feel, but she did not moan and did not protest. "Kana...Hm..." She could see the girl was slowly dripping wet from arousal. She wondered if the black blood was affecting her hormone levels...she decided to test this further. "Go on...Get me nice and ready again, Kana. Then we can have some fun with some toys I've hidden away for nights when I'm lonely."

Kana wasn't going so simply die from this, oh no. In fact she was feeling more alive than ever. "The voices told me to give into the darkness, to let it free me. So I did. I do not feel sick anymore Miss Medusa, I just feel lust and the need for more." Kana replied seductively to Medusa. Kana was a completely different person now that she had given into the black blood for now and was a complete slave to it. Do as she says Kana. Get her niiiice and ready again. She's given you an order now do it! The voices called out to her and she obeyed them without saying anything this time. She let her one of her hands trail down to Medusa's pussy as she began to slowly rub her clit while slowly slipping a finger inside of her every now and then. Kana leaned up and pressed her lips against Medusa's, kissing her deeply as she began rolling one of her nipples in between her thumb and forefinger. Fuck she was so hot and so wet right now! Kana was enjoying this a little too much, but she didn't care. She felt... Attached to this woman and even though the part of her that was rejecting this was silenced for now as the black blood worked into her blood stream like it should. Her tail swayed from side to side as she continued to please Medusa, working on getting her arousal back up. Medusa would be able to hear what Kana's body was pleading for and would know just how to handle this. While the black blood was stable inside of her for now, she would need to sync more with Maka in order for her to be fully one with it. Just like she became one with Maka when they used soul resonance. She was looking forward to what Medusa had in store for her and her body was giving all the signs of no resistance at all now.

Medusa sat there, taking the pleasure of Kana rubbing her clit. She moaned out, but was silenced by Kana's lips as she kissed her. Medusa kissed Kana back deeply and reached for her free breast, massaging it as Kana played with the nipple of her other breast. She as nice and wet now...and stopped. She stood up and stepped away from her, winking as she went to a locked cabinet and began to input a code. The lock popped open and she pulled out a box of sex toys that she put on the bed. Sitting down on the end of the bed, her legs were wide for Kana to look at. "See how a real woman's pussy looks like when it is free for everyone to look at?" Medusa said with a smirk as she began to finger herself with two fingers after lubing them up in her mouth. She moaned out, grabbing her own breast with her free hand as she fingered herself. "Look in the box for toys...anything...We'll use them on each other..."

Kana was enjoying herself as he continued to please Medusa as her own sex was aching to be ravaged. When Medusa pulled away as she got up and walked over to the locker and entered the code as she pulled out a box of foreign objects out to her. Kana had never seen stuff like that before but her crazed mind went throughout them. She grinned as she watched Medusa show her her pussy. Yes it looked nice to have her naked form free for others to see. She let out a soft moan as she watched Medusa finger herself as she obeyed and looked better in the box. Nipple clamps, double sided vibrating dildos, egg vibrators, and other assorted dildos and miscellaneous objects were in there. She took out the clamps and double sided dildo and looked at Medusa as she made her way over to her. "My body is for the taking Medusa. I'm all yours." She said as she leaned over and licked Medusa's cheek as she rubbed her clit in anxious to please and be pleased. She giggled as she took out one of the dildos and slowly rubbed it against her clit, turning the vibrations up to max as she let out a pleased moan. Her juices flowed heavily from her pussy as she began to get lost in her own lust. She let her free hand now go back to Medusa's nipple as she kneaded it, pinching the hard nipple slightly as she let instincts take over her. She was free and never felt better before now. This was pure bliss in her mind.

Medusa watched, having stopped fingering herself now as she watched Kana do all that she wanted to do. She watched Kana please herself...She watched Kana as she rubbed and played with her own pussy with the dildo. She watched Kana as she played with Medusa's nipple. Soon...Medusa would take Kana and lay her on the bed. She took rope out of the box...and began to tie her arms and legs to the bedposts so that she was spread open. Medusa trailed a finger down her chest all the way down to Kana's pussy until she stuck her finger deep inside of her and then pulled out to lick the juices off. "So healthy..." She stated with a grin as she took two nipple clamps out and began to poke Kana's nipples with them...wanting them to get nice and hard before snapping the clamps onto her nipples. "How does that feel, hm~?"

Kana's moans were not hidden nor were they suppressed. She allowed her moans to be heard as she continued pleasing both herself and Medusa. Soon she was laid down on the bed while Medusa took rope out of the box and began tying up her arms and legs, which she didn't fight Medusa nor resist her. Her body was fully exposed and her legs were spread nice in wide, fully exposing her dripping wet pussy to Medusa. "Nnnn...~" Kana moaned as Medusa trailed her finger down from her chest all the way down to her pussy, slipping it deep inside of her sex before pulling it out to lick it clean. Kana's nipples were already hard but Medusa wanted to make sure that they were just perfect before clamping them onto her nipples. The cold sensation she felt when her nipples were poked at felt so good. Moaning loudly as she arched her back when Medusa put the nipple clamps on her she looked at the nurse and nodded. "Feels wonderful Medusa." She panted as her body shook slightly as she adjusted herself to the clamps. There was another side effect to the black blood that was now starting to show slightly the more Kana became consumed by it. Her hair, ears, and tail started turning black to match the color of the black blood that coursed through her veins. This would only happen when she was fully consumed by the black blood, it would become permanent once she was fully consumed like Maka. Kana was proving to be a very fine experiment for Medusa with her creation. When Kana was like this her mind was only able to recognize both Maka's and Medusa's voice, and whatever happened while the temporary effects of the black blood controlled her, she wouldn't be able to remember anything that happened after her hair, ears, and tail turned black. So even if Medusa was to reveal her true nature to Kana, she wouldn't remember it when she reverted back to her old self. "I belong to you Medusa and so does my body. Use me to your hearts content." Kana said as she looked deep into Medusa's eyes.

She grinned and held her chin gently, gazing into her eyes with a devious grin on her face. "Oh my dear, Kana..." She said lovingly as she began to play with her breasts now, pulling the clamps and massaging the mounds on her chest. "You are so beautifully guilty. So dirty. So naughty." Medusa laughed as she wrapped her hand around Kana's neck and leaned in, kissing the girl passionately on the lips while she reached over and slowly pushed the double-sided dildo into her pussy. She moaned out loudly, and looked down to see it inside of her. She grinned. "Like my cock?" She teased and moved to start prodding her pussy with the other end of the dildo before going inside, pushing it into her and moaning out loudly as the vibrations were triggered with the press of a button by Medusa in the dead center of the machine. The vibrations were powerful and loud, and coursed through their bodies. She moaned out and held onto her nipple clamps as leverage while bouncing on the dildo.

Lowering her ears in submission as Medusa began speaking to her while she began playing with her breasts, pulling on the clamps as she massaged her breasts. Closing her eyes as her panting became much heavier now as the pain mixed with the pleasure shook through her entire body. The pain felt so good to her, when in this state she was a pure masochist who loved pain and being punished should she do something wrong. Kana was about to reply when Medusa wrapped her hand around her neck before leaning in and kissing her on lips. She didn't even notice when Medusa grabbed the double-sided dildo and slowly pushed it into her. Kana's ears twitched as her eyes wondered down to see what Medusa was staring at before returning her gaze back to Medusa's face. "It's nice and large. I can't wait till it's stuffed inside of me.~♥" She murred seductively as she let her tail rub against Medusa's side. She moaned softly as she felt her pussy starting to getting prodding with Medusa's 'cock' before it started going inside of her. This would be her first time to ever be penetrated by anything before now. Yes she was still a virgin, but soon that was long gone. Her body was already soiled and tainted with the black blood, but she didn't care that she just lost her virginity. The pain that shot through her body as the dildo broke her hymen only brought her to a near orgasm. "So good..." She moaned as Medusa turned on the vibrations as they sent waves of pleasure into her causing her juices to fully coat her end of the toy. She didn't even wince in pain as Medusa held onto her nipple clams, using them as leverage as she began bouncing on the dildo. Kana could feel her orgasm starting to build and as long as she was in this state of mind her body would be able to endure several orgasms without even showing signs of wearing out. Good girl Kana. Let the pain and pleasure feed into your madness. The voices spoke into her head as she took everything in. The wolf girl was free in many ways, but was now a complete slave to Medusa. Each and everytime her and Maka were to sync like they did she would revert to this form till it became permanent, which Medusa would surely love to experiment and test all she could on the two when the time came.

Medusa moaned out as she felt her own orgasm approaching. She moaned out, bouncing harder, getting fucked rougher by the dildo, pushing it deeper into Kana...She felt the vibrations surge through each others' bodies until finally she began to orgasm. She cried out in pure delight as her own orgasm sent juices down the dildo toward Kana's pussy, drenching her pussy with it as she orgasmed. She soon leaned forward, laying on Kana with the dildo still inside of her, vibrating madly but she just sat there with it inside of her, her arms slowly wrapping around the girl. She kissed her neck tenderly and licked up that same side before whispering into her ear. "I love this oh so much Kana...Just as I love you..." She planted the seed of guilt; hoping to test the bond that the black blood would have between Meister and Weapon. If Kana should fall in love with Medusa, how would her sync with Maka hold up? That was this test now.

Kana let her orgasm take a hold of her as her body arched forward as she screamed out loudly in pure pleasure. She could feel Medusa's own juices from her orgasm slide down the dildo as it began to coat her already drenched pussy. Panting heavily as their orgasms came to a slow end and Medusa laid down on her as she kept the dildo vibrating deep inside of them as she wrapped her arms around Kana's body slowly. Moaning softly as Medusa kissed her neck tenderly before licking up the same side her ears twitched as she got close to her sensitive ears as she blushed deeply when she heard Medusa's confession. "As I love this... But most of all... You Medusa..." She replied softly as she could feel herself becoming more closer to Medusa than one would think. As they were now, Maka would have prove herself more to Kana if they were to be able to sync properly ever again now.

Meanwhile Maka had gone back home and began pacing the room back and forth. She couldn't concentrate on her already piling school work as she worried over Kana. Hoping she was and would be okay. She was tempted to go back to the school to check on them but something in her mind told her to just stay put where she was. Looking over at the time she sighed to herself as she shook her head. "I really hope she is alright..." Maka said softly to herself as she went over to Kana's bed, clearly missing her friend and partner. Little did she know that Medusa was already claiming Kana for herself as the little wolf girl was proving to be a fine experiment.

"Good..." Medusa said with a devious grin on her face, one hidden by her laying her head on Kana's shoulder. She soon leaned up and patted the girl's head again, and then proceeded to a wild night's pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm. Toy after toy. It seemed never ending as they just made love all night. Medusa had purposely left the door unlocked. She wanted Maka to walk in on them like this. Eventually...Medusa would have 'passed out' with Kana in her arms. She had untied the girl but left the sex toys out and scattered. The sheets were wet from their juices but just damp by morning. Medusa would have Kana in her arms by the time Maka would come in. They'd be naked. They'd be snuggling. They'd have a strong stench of sex in the air. And she made certain Kana was against her, head using her breasts as a pillow. Now Medusa just played the waiting game...

Hours upon hours Medusa and Kana went at it. They had ended up using almost all the toys in the box by the time Medusa started to grow tired. Medusa undid the ropes around her arms and legs as she allowed the wolf girl to snuggle into her arms. Medusa held her tightly in her arms but let her use her breasts as a pillow. Maka couldn't take it anymore, she needed to see if her friend was okay. Opening and closing the door to their home, locking it as she made her way to the school. She almost ran the entire way there as she tried to get there as fast as she could. Something wasn't right and she knew it. "I'm coming for you Kana... Please be okay..." She said as she rushed through the empty hallways as she reached the nurses office she took a deep breath as she knocked quietly but the door opened slightly as she knocked on it. Opening the door more she saw the naked forms of both Kana and Medusa. She couldn't believe what she saw. Kana was snuggled in Medusa's arms as her head was resting against her large breasts and the room smelled strongly of sex. Kana's hair, ears, and tail had gone back to normal now as the black blood's effects were starting to wear off. Kana stirred in her sleep as she sniffed the air and smelled Maka was nearby. Slowly opening her eyes she saw Maka, but she didn't remember anything that happened to her after she gave into the voices. "Maka..." Kana said weakly as she suddenly became aware of her position. She didn't remember falling asleep in Medusa's arms. She looked around the room and saw what Maka saw and horror struck her face. Maka looked at her as tears started to form in her eyes. "Maka... Wait... It... It's not what it looks like!" Kana weakly cried out as Maka stood there, frozen in place. "I... I was so worried about you Kana... How.. How could you?" Maka choked out as she began crying. Kana tried to move but she was held tightly in Medusa's arms. Guilt was starting to fill Kana as the voices started laughing at her, reminding her of what she had done with Medusa. What was she going to do now? The next few moments would decide many things for them both now.

Medusa would be awake during the entire ordeal. She was listening...and loving the sound of Maka crying for feeling betrayed. After some moments when Maka left, Medusa finally 'awoke' and smiled as she looked to Kana, kissing her forehead tenderly. "Good morning, lover..." She said with a smile and began to stretch, purposely shoving her breasts into Kana's face before getting up to get dressed. "You feeling better? I'm sure you sweated out all of the toxins after what we went through last night, Kana." She began to start packing up the sex toys and putting them back into the safe that she originally got them out of. "So Kana...Is there anything else I should know? You feeling better or are there other things I should know about concerning your health...hm?"

Kana watched as Maka turned her back and left the room. How could she do this to her...? This wasn't like Kana at all... Maka thought as she slowly made her way down the halls tears still flowing from her eyes. Kana looked shocked when she woke up and she looked confused. Maybe she didn't know what happened to her? Could the sickness really have gotten to her? Maka didn't know what to think, just she felt as if she was losing her closest friend once again. Kana lowered her ears when Medusa woke up and kissed her forehead tenderly as she told her good morning, but added 'lover' to the sentence. Kana's face turned a deep red as Medusa shoved her face into her breasts on purpose. "Yeah... I feel better now..." Kana replied as she shifted on the bed. Guilt pierced her heart as she couldn't get the scenes playing in her head out as the voices continued to taunt her with it. Kana shook her head as she slowly got up to get dressed. "E-Everything's just fine now Miss Medusa... M-My health is just fine..." She replied nervously as she finished getting dressed. She would have to take a shower badly when she got home. But... Would she be allowed home? Shaking her head. She had to make things right with Maka! "I... I need to go home... I need to see if Maka's okay..." Kana whimpered as she made her way to the door. "T-Thank you for your help though." Kana said softly as she opened the door and walked out of it, making her way home. Maka was already home but she was locked in her room when Kana got home. Kana slammed the door to let Maka know she was home, but she doubt Maka would talk to her. She sighed sadly as she headed to the bathroom after getting clean cloths as she made her way into the shower. Turning the water on she stripped down, tossed her cloths to the side as she stepped in. How could I do this to Maka? After everything we've been through...? How could I? Kana questioned herself as she began to become overwhelmed with guilt as she fell to her knees in the shower and began to cry to herself.

Maka had heard the door slam shut, knowing Kana was home now. But she was scared to even see her right now. She was pissed and beyond hurt. She heard Kana move around in the room next to her before she heard a door close. Sighing to herself she slapped herself a few times before she slowly left her bedroom. She heard the shower on but as she got near the door she could hear Kana crying loudly. She's... Crying? She thought as she couldn't help but open the bathroom door slowly to see through the glass that Kana was on her knees in the shower with her arms and tail wrapped around her body as she sat there and cried. Kana didn't even notice the door to the bathroom open as Maka watched her fall apart. It was hard for Maka to stand there and watch this. Clearly Kana felt bad about what happened, but deep down inside Maka wanted to know what happened. "K-Kana...?" Maka slowly called out, causing Kana's ears to twitch as she heard Maka's voice. "Maka... Don't come near me... Something's not right with me..." Kana choked out as she began rocking back and forth now as the voices in her head were starting to get to be too much for her to handle. Hearing Kana's words scared Maka, causing her to open the glass to the shower as she took Kana into her arms and embraced her tightly. "Shh... Kana what's wrong? What happened to you?" Maka asked as she held Kana in her arms, not caring that her cloths was getting wet from the shower head. "There's voices in my head Maka... I cannot help but obey what they say... My blood boils and I cannot control myself... I didn't even remember what had happened last night till the voices..." Kana paused as she began to sob harder. "Oh Maka! I'm so sorry! I don't know what's happening to me! The darkness is engulfing me and try as I may I cannot keep fighting it..." Kana finished as Maka held her still in her arms. Hearing Kana's words started to cause the black blood inside of her to boil. "Kana... You're not the only one who's hearing voices... Nor are you alone with being engulfed in the darkness. Do not fight it Kana. Let it embrace you as I'm doing right now." Maka said softly as her own madness was starting to show slightly. Should Medusa had followed Kana home, she would be witnessing what was about to come into play.

"Give into it Kana. Embrace the darkness." Maka said as her voice started to slowly change. Kana's eyes were wide open now as she took Maka's words to heart. Her blood started reacting to Maka's words as if they were commands as Kana slowly nodded. "Now get washed up and meet me in my room, okay?" Maka whispered into Kana's ear as she licked the soft and sensitive ear. "Y-Yes Maka..." Kana replied as Maka got up and closed the door to the shower before leaving the bathroom altogether to get herself dried off and into something... More comfortable. Kana washed her body off as she struggled to keep herself from losing control. After she finished she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower as she started drying off. "Don't bother dressing Kana. Just come in here.~" Maka called out as she heard the water turn off. Maka's black blood was activating now and she was slowly changing. As Kana walked in she could tell something was off. The moment she walked in the door was closed behind her as Maka smirked at her. "Tell me Kana... Tell me about these voices. I want to know just how far you'd be willing to go with me." Maka asked coldly as Kana could tell that madness was starting to take a hold of her like it did to Kana the night before. "M-Maka...?" Kana said as she started slowly backing up and away from Maka. "Tell me Kana, tell me everything!" Maka said as she laughed sadistically as a crazed look appeared on her face. The more Maka's black blood boiled, the more it boiled inside of Kana as well. Walking over to Kana, Maka grabbed the wolf girl with her hands and began choking her slightly. "Come Kana! Give into the darkness! Let it engulf you! Let it fill your insides!" Maka cackled as Kana began to cough as the blood in her veins was starting to pulsate now. That's it little Kana.~ Give into the darkness, your dear Meister here has. Join her and you two will be able to sync properly again... Fix the damage you caused to her. The voices said to Kana as she could feel herself starting to fall into the darkness again. When Maka's black blood took a hold of her she became both a sadist and a masochist, but for Kana, she just became a pure masochist. Leaning over Maka smirked wickedly as she whispered into Kana's ear. "Release it, free yourself and give in. Sync with me in bed." Kana's eyes opened wide as she obeyed and let the darkness pull her in once again. Excellent Kana! Let yourself be free again like you was last night. Prove how badly you wish to protect you beloved Maka! The voices were now cackling as much as Maka was now. Madness was now starting to take control over Kana once again as she could feel her evil half starting to awaken once again. Should Medusa be around, it wouldn't be hard to sneak up on them as Kana forgot to lock the door when she got home and Maka hadn't locked the door to her bedroom. Things were only going to get more interesting from here on out as both of them were becoming controlled with the black blood and their growing madness. Their minds were linked when the black blood ran strongly in both of them as they both were thinking about seeking out Jack the Ripper after they repaired the damage. Oh how revenge would be sweet for them when they got their hands on him, or so they thought as Maka forced herself onto Kana as their madness took a hold of them and began consuming their very souls.

It was night time now. And Jack the Ripper was prowling out and about...stalking young women and prostitutes alike as he yearned for their souls. He looked high and low...but tonight was a slow night. It would not be until he could sense Maka and Kana again...And he began to make a mad dash toward them. He grinned, cackling loudly as his claws trailed along the walls, leaving long gashes in them as he approached Maka and Kana's location until finally he made himself open for the two of them. "Yum! DWMA Souls! I want to consume them!" He said with a grin and rushed toward them, hungrily angry and excited.

Maka and Kana pretty much tore Maka's room up as their sex crazed madness had came into play. Instead of reverting back to normal they decided to go out of town to find Jack. There had been several reports that he was spotted in the town next to the DWMA, which was where they would strike. They got dressed as Kana turned into her weapon form, which was almost pure black now, as Maka held her in her hands. "Hehehe. Let us go Kana!~" Maka cackled as she left their home and started rushing toward the town at a very fast pace, a lot faster than they had ever moved before. Maka could be heard laughing like a mad woman as she flew past the top of each building, knowing she was near their destination. He was also rushing towards them as their paths soon crossed. Maka's fighting stance wasn't as poised nor was it as graceful like it normally was. "Hahahaha! Come and dance with us Ripper! Let us see how tasty your soul is!" Maka mocked Jack as she charged at him with a crazed and blood thirsty look in her eyes. "SOUL RESONANCE!" Both Maka and Kana yelled out as their souls merged into one massive soul, but unlike before their souls use to be blue, but Maka's was pure black as for Kana's it was grey now, not black yet, but grey. But when their souls became one it was pure black. The black blood was now infecting Kana more now as it began to course through her veins, increasing the madness within her now as they were charging in for battle.

Jack had stopped in his tracks as he saw the souls begin to merge into one black soul of pure evil. He stepped back and looked to them as they seemed...so different. He felt frightened! He could feel the evil energies arising from them! And they were barrelling toward him at that! "No...No get away! What the hell are you two!?" He said as he cried out and began to take a few steps back, watching them quickly approach. His claws raised up and tried to defend an attack from them, but it only served to cut his claws off and cause him to cry out in pain as blood splattered everywhere. He turned tail and began to flee; running as fast as he could to get away from Maka and Kara before he was killed. "Get away! Get away! I don't want to die by your hands! I want my soul!"

Yes Jack was terrified now of the two of them as their souls stayed linked without even tiring them down nor did their link break. The longer they stayed linked the worse the black blood would grow inside of Kana as she was now WILLINGLY accepting it. Laughing hysterically Maka swiftly moved in front of him to block his way of escape. "What's the matter dear Ripper? Afraid of us now? After you left us there to die and all, now you're begging US to spare you?" Kana laughed as black blood was starting to coat Kana's weapon form, causing it to harden around the handle and blades. It was clear that they were no longer in control over their own selves, but they cared little about their sanity at this point. He had tried to defend himself but they overpowered him this time. This time they weren't weaker than him, and it felt good. He couldn't outrun them now, no one could. "YOUR SOUL IS MINE RIPPER!" Kana yelled as Maka used the black blood that coated the blades on Kana to slice him in half, not giving him a chance to run away anymore. Reverting back from her weapon form Kana looked at the soul floating in front of her as she grabbed it, smirking evilly as she ate it. *Gulp* Was the sound heard as the soul went down her throat. Turning to Maka she grinned wickedly as her hunger for human souls was starting to take a hold of her. Maka could tell what her little weapon wanted and laughed loudly as she nodded. "Come Kana, let us sate your hunger!~" She cackled, knowing exactly where to feed Kana a human soul, the bitch who tried to steal her beloved weapon away from her, Medusa. Just thinking about it sent Maka into a massive giggling fit as they made their way quickly towards the DWMA.

Medusa had felt like something was off. And by off, she meant like she could feel a bad omen heading her way. She hid her notes on the black blood and stepped outside, leaving the DWMA. However, by this time she would have be in plain view of Maka, who was still using Kana in her weapon form. She frowned and stepped back a bit, she couldn't believe she had underestimated the prowess of the black blood. They were coming after their mistress! "I can't fight here, otherwise people will know what I really am." She murmured with a glare and turned the other way, running back into her office to grab her black coat to replace with her white one. She pulled the hood down enough to hide her face as she went out and confronted Maka and Kara. "Stop. What are you doing here with your weapon out? Kara, return to human form. Now."

Back
Top Bottom