Jugger x Nibbles

"S-S-S-Stocking...? Are you alright...?" He questioned as he approached the door, hearing the sounds of electricity cackling and the moans of Stocking as she felt them upon her. When she said that she was going to cum, and then proceeded to do so, Glove slowly opened the door to peak inside. "S-Stocking are you okay...? You fucked up the lighting in my room...Stocking?" He opened the door, not able to see clearly inside due to the dim lighting. Stepping inside, he began to approach her slowly.

The most Glove could make out was the electrode that stocking had fulling thrust into her pussy, still sparking and no doubt filling Stocking's body with volts of electricity as she shook and panted from the excessive masturbation technique.

"Hey there hot stuff." she said still horny and in a sexual daze. She removed the electrode which is now visibly connected to a car battery and licked it clean, sparks running from the tip to her tongue, all the while she made eye contact with Glove in the dim room. "Mama never taught you to knock?"

"My god Stocking..." He murmured as he grew erect at the scene before him, her body becoming clearly illuminated with the sparks that came from her licking the sex toy that was supercharged with the car battery. "What...the hell are you doing? You...You're having sex with a car battery...You know that right? How can there be any pleasure if what you're doing...electricity..? What the..." He shook his head. "You blew out the lights in my room Stocking...You've been a naughty girl."

"Have I?" she said noticing his errection. She quickly undressed to nothing but her signature leggings. She spread he pussy and tapped her clit with the tip of the electrode, causing sparks to fly. "Better punish me then." She reached into her drawer and pulled a pair of handcuffs. "Best tie me down first, I might try to escape."

He reached over and took the handcuffs, and went to her hands and put them behind her back, crossed them over one another and handcuffed her. "Naughty girls deserve punishment, Stocking..." Glove said as he put her in a position on the bed so that she was bent over it, on her knees with her butt out. Glove got on his knees beside her, and rubbed his hand across her ass before he began to start spanking her cheeks, making loud smacking sounds with each connecting, open-palm strike to her bum.

Stocking giggled but was equally taken by surprise. She had known he plowed Panty but who hadn't? It was completely unorthadox that the man suposed to be keeping them in line was so naughty and dark himself, not that she was complaining. It was still strange, perhaps he was onto something about this succubus. But before Stocking could finish her thoughts she was on her knees and being spanked savagely.

"Oh why so soft, big boy?" she moaned popping her plump ass out further and attempting to reach his crotch with her foot.

"I wouldn't want you to get used and abused within the first few moments, dear girl." He grinned, and then suddenly felt her toe as she poked his cock with her foot. He grinned, and moved behind her after stripping off his pants. Now he was naked from the waist down, feet under his balls with his cock's tip poked inside of her pussy. "Come on baby...Use your stockinged toes to play with these balls while I fuck you..." He pulled her off of the bed and back toward him, his cock sliding deep into her as he did so. "Go on Stocking..."

Her pussy was tight, hot and very VERY wet. She must have been at this for hours already judging by the pulsing feeling he felt when his cock filled her tight cunt. The feeling was almost the exact opposite of her sister. So tight, so youthful. It was almost virgin tight.

Stocking used one leg to balance herself on the floor, standing on her tip toes and used the other to tease Glove's cock and balls as it slapped against her wet pussy. The clothed toes glided over his testes with soft striped material. Her foot went far back, as she was very flexible, and began teasing his ass before it returned to cupping his sack with the arch of her dainty foot. She looked back at him with a devious smile, but still evidently not yet pleasured. Glove would need to go into over drive just to keep Stocking wet, god only knows what it will take to make her cum.

Glove grinned. She did her job...she got him erect with that clothed foot of hers. He reached over and grabbed the electrode, and grinned as he began to fuck her, now sitting down. Up and down she would bounce on his body her arms still handcuffed behind her back and against his chest as he forced her to stay where she was as her body had no choice but to sit there and take his cock. After some moments, he brought the electrode to her nipple and began to press it into her...letting her feel the now cold metal and the stinging electricity that would flow from it. "How does that feel Stocking?" He said as he slowly lowered it down to touch just above her clit while his cock pounded more and more into her. "Do you feel that shocking sensation?" He questioned, and soon unloaded his first, but not last, load inside of her womb...yet even still he kept thrusting!

Stocking moaned in exstasy as Glove thrashed her insides, her small, shapley body a toy to him. The electrode was soon raised to her nipples, instantly errecting them, she wanted to play with her plentiful breasts but her arms struggled against the handcuffs she so willingly wore. Stocking let Glove pound inside her until he came deep inside her, thick globs of cum leaked from the crevices of the two adjoined genitals.

"Oh fuck yea." she groaned, her eyes rolling back as the electrode hit the edge of her clit. Stocking leaned forward and arched her back, kissing Glove upside down. Her tongue invaded his mouth with warm loving kisses to match. She slowly began to bounce in tandem with his thrusts, wanting more of his cum lubed cock.

He kissed her back just as passionately as she kissed him, tongue wrapping around her as it invaded his space. His cock continued to slam inside of her while the electrode toyed with her clit, and his free hand went to grasp one of her breasts in his hand. "Stocking..." He moaned out passionately before pulling away, and moving her so that she was on the bed flat on her back. Glove went to her head, and grinned as he reached for her legs and pulled them so that she curled, back in the air and his cock going straight into her mouth. Now her ass and pussy were right there for him with her legs in the air, and his cock was stuffed inside of her mouth. He grinned...and teasingly ran the electrode from her ass, across her taint, and to her pussy, and went back and forth...

Stocking moaned the entire time he repositioned her. Cum, leaked from her hot pussy and onto Glove's legs. When she was repositioned she immediately took Gloves long cock into her mouth sucking hard and fully on the thick rod. She yipped and sucked twice as hard as the electrode ran across her ass and crotch. She loved it, occasionally screaming onto his dick, causing her to choke. She mumbled something but her mouth was too stuffed full of cock to be heard clearly.

Glove loved the feeling of all that Stocking was doing to his cock, and soon the electrode would go into her wet pussy...hoping to send surge after surge of painful pleasure throughout her body through her soaking pussy juice. "How does that feel, Stocking? Can the little Goth girl take it?" He wouldn't allow her to answer without a mouthful of dick, however. He was close to cumming once more...but he'd make certain Stocking came at least once. He was feeling generous that night.

((OOC: Got you can be really hot sometimes ^///^ *fangirls*))

Stocking closed her eyes and let him throat fuck her. She would have to be obediant if he was going to let her cum. And just as she began to obey his every motion the electrode entered her cunt. Her body convulsed at first, forcing her to spit the dick out of her mouth and scream like a banshee. She quickly recovered, moaning and panting, trying to get Gloves cock back into her lolita mouth. "YES I LOVE IT" she screamed "FUCK MY FACE PLEASE! SMEAR MY MAKE UP LIKE A WHORE!"

(Lol thank you.)

"Well now this is a side I would have expected of Panty...not her sister, Stocking." He said with a grin and reached down to take his saliva-coated cock and began to wipe it all around her face, smearing her make up and making her look like a trashy cum dump whore before he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He began to thrust this time, thrusting his cock deep into her as he stuck the electrode deeper into her pussy and just left it there as his hand went to her butt to start spanking it. When it came time to cum...he pulled his cock out, and came all over her body and face. He didn't even care if she didn't cum anymore. He stood up, tired, and headed for the door. However, he stopped....went to Stocking and took a cup full of the cum he came out and walked over to her nearby dresser where he found a slice of cake. He grinned, and began to give it an extra layer of 'frosting' that dripped off of his hand and onto the cake. Once that was said and done, he retired to his room to hopefully resume his nap.

The cum hit Stocking's slutty body in thick ropes, dripping from her tits and face like a trashy whore. The electrode deep in her body caused her to orgasm just as hard as she had earlier at the same time as Glove, leaving her dumbfounded and exausted. Glove slapped her ass, making her moan more, begging for more cum, but glove was done, he left her chained and probed, slamming the door as he left. Stocking was still cumming and hadn't had time to gather her thoughts to notice the evident changes in Glove's behavior.

"What a secret harlot that Stocking is" screeched the Shadowy Demonic figure, watching through a crystal ball. He watched the spectacle in his quarters in the center of Daten City. His never ending grin watching the exausted figure of Stocking hillariously try to escape her bondage.

"But it is not the whore angel that we bring this information to you for my master of Cruelty." answered Kneesocks.

"Yes, your Insidiousness, it is the male angel that you should guide your attention too." finished Scanty.

"Hmm, I had noticed... perhaps there's hope for you too after all." spoke the demonic shade. "It seems you have more provoking to do ladies. Go, corrupt him fully."

"Yes, my master" spoke the Demon sisters together.

The next morning, Glove woke up with a loud yawn. He had forgotten what had happened between Stocking and himself and seemed to have returned to normal. He stretched and stood up, and went over to the window in his room to open it and let the fresh air roll in rather hard. He did not realize how hot his room was until the cool outside air came in. He sighed lightly, and stared out of the church window as he was slowly letting himself wake up without forcing him to do things while half asleep. "Such a wonderful day it is today..."

Coming downstairs was awkward for Stocking. She was not usually the skanky one, but something about Glove broght out a deviant in her. She still felt odd about the way HE acted though. Something was off and she needed to tell someone. She thought she could tell Garter or Panty but odds are neither will believe her.

When she made it down stairs she first went to the kitchen. All the action last night has made her work up quite the appetite. She grabbed a few frozen chocolate chip pancakes and popped them in the toaster. Then she saw Glove coming downstairs, her heart both fluttered and halted from excitment and worry. "H-hey Glove." she said "Goodmorning."

"Oh. Hey Stocking." He replied, not remembering the night before entirely. Just thinking that whatever memories he DID have of last night was simply a dream since it did not seem all too real. He walked over and began to put some toaster waffles into the toaster as his stomach had awakened him from hunger. He leaned against the counter and yawned slightly, and looked over to Stocking. "You alright? You look like hell or something. Come down with a fever...?"

"Really." she replied, giving Glove a very dark and unhappy look. "You're gonna play stupid? I know you're up to something. I'm not sure what or why but you're not as holy as you claim to be. And you sure as hell aren't innocent."

Stocking grabbed her sugary cereal and stormed out of the room. Her tone full of venom. Something had thoroughly upset her and shes blaming Glove.

"W-What are you talking about...?" He had no recollection of the night before. He watched her storm out of the room, and rubbed the side of his head. "The heck is her problem...?" He shrugged, and decided to head out for a bit. He wanted to explore Danten City on his own, to see what the city had to offer him for the remainder of his year there. Once inside the city, he simply began to walk around with no destination in mind.

Back
Top Bottom