Jugger x Nibbles

"P-Panty..!" He cried out as he began to cum from the sensation of her feet playing with him like this. The hot cum shot out and began to cover her feet and toes, and his face was only red as he hung it in shame from enjoying something such as this. He said nothing to her, but was still erect, not even caring anymore. He liked this...He hated himself for it. Though if she stopped, he would be alright with that too.

"My turn" she said straddling Glove and gripping his cock. She positioned his cock against her flawless slit, spreading her lips with one hand and guiding Glove's member with the other. "You're so adorable when you blush" she said with a smirk, planting a kiss on his lips before dropping down onto his hard member and allowing it to bury deep within her wet, unreasonably tight womanhood. "O-oh god, you're fucking h-huge." she said sliding down onto his member with grace until she was fully sitting in his lap. Panty began to lean back, allowing the cock to shift within her as she rocked her hips back and forth, gyrating and grinding deeper onto that long rod.

He moaned out as he felt his virginity being stolen as she impaled herself with his cock. He looked to her as she kissed his lips, and felt her begin to buck her hips, feeling his cock slip in and out of her pussy. He bit his lip, trying not to be too loud as his reached forward and grasped her hips as he began to buck his own, meeting her thrusts with thrusts of his own as his cock slid in and out of her even more now. "Panty...Is it supposed to feel this tight...?" He questioned as he leaned forward and took one of her breasts' nipples into his mouth to suck on.

"Y-yea..." she stammered, rocking back and forth onto Glove's rock hard cock, allowing each tantalizing inch to go deeper into her flawless cunt. Her body began to sweat, something even Panty did beautifully and gracefully. Panty gripped Glove's shoulders and rocked her hips in and out, pushing her groin against his own, causing intense but brief ecstasy during each thrust. Panty sped up slightly, the gap in between each thrust decreasing and causing more pleasure to wrack through Glove's virgin body.

He couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling. Was this lust? Had he been engulfed by such a thing? He moaned out as he felt her continue to rock her body, his cock going in and out of her. Her hips began to speed up, and the thrusts went only faster and faster into her. His body felt amazing....too amazing! His eyes widened a bit, feeling strange down below. "P-Panty something's..." Before he could finish, he moaned out as he began to shoot his hot, virgin seed deep into her body.

Panty let out a passionate moan as the hot ropes of virgin seed filled her succulent pussy. She dug her nails into his shoulder, still not satisfied, and looked up at him, panting ready for more.

"One more round, cowboy?" she questioned, planting a soft kiss on his lips before turning around on his lap, cock inside. She gave him not chance to answer as she began bucking her hips backwards onto Gloves titanic cock. "Why don't you do the fucking sexy?" she moaned, standing up a bit to give him chance to take control from behind.

"Not like I have a choice in the matter..." He replied before feeling her suddenly turn and start to bounce with his cock still inside of her. His cock was sensitive from the release, and the feel of both of their juices surrounding his cock made him cry out in pleasure before he felt her stop, saying he needed to take charge now. "I will try...but I don't know if I'll be as good." Glove moved and gripped her hips as he put her against the wall of the stall, but then stopped and let her go. He turned her around, and lifted her so her legs wrapped around him and he forced her against the stall wall, holding her there as he began to buck his hips into hers, his cock sliding deep into her as he fucked her against the wall.

Panty yipped and grinned as she was pushed against the wall. Her womanhood convulsing as if trying to milk Glove's rock hard, virgin, seemly unstoppable cock. He thrust for only a short time before spinning her around again, lifting her up and slamming her back against the stall. She screamed, alerting the entire store what they were doing.

"Glove, oh my god! YES!" she yelled as the thick member filled her pussy and repeatedly thrashed at her tight womanhood. She only let out soft little grunts as Glove's cock pounded away deep and hard, using both their juices as a natural, raunchy lubricant. "O-oh m-my goood." Panty couldn't say anything else, her eyes dilated, her legs wrapped tightly around Glove and her hips ground against him. "F-f-fuck meee..." she said both metaphorically and literally.

He felt like the succubus Lust was taking control of his body as he continued to thrust his cock into her pussy. It seemed never ending as time went on, the scent of sex heavy in the changing room. After a few more minutes of raunchy sex, Glove cried out as he began to shoot his seed deep into Panty's womb; the ejaculation having been so sudden even he was unable to stop it. He pulled out, and let her get to the floor as he sat down on the nearby bench inside, panting hard. "Oh wow...That was amazing..." He seemed spent after his first time.

Panty's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was practically fucked stupid. Her body wracked with sensation, she tightened her grip and bit down on GLove's shoulder, letting him take absolute advantage of her weakened state. Only a few minutes of intense mindblowing sex passed before Panty spoke again.

"I'm coming...." she managed to say "I'm...coming..." her body convulsed, Gloves iron hard cock pounding at her wet pussy as she squirted out onto his thighs. The hot thin juices covered Glove's cock and waist, Panty screaming at the top of her lungs as the fluid shot out.

"Oh...my...god..." she said, her own body filled with Glove's virgin semen. She fell to the floor with a gaga smile on her face, cum of both genders dripping from her freshly fucked hole.

He rubbed the back of his head as he saw how dumb-fucked she was from the ordeal, and peeked out of the stall door. The first thing he felt would be the cool breeze of room-temperature rushing in as the hot sex-filled air of the dressing room rushed out. He saw barely anyone looking, and turned to look at Panty. "Uh...I think you'll be fine...You're used to this sort of stuff so...I think I'll go." He replied, and began to start putting his clothes on before leaving the stall. He walked around, hoping to find Stocking or for one of them to find him and say that they were ready to go back to the church.

"Yea, I'll be... fine" she panted, loving every second of her after-sex stupor.

As Glove exited he would be met by the gaze of two familiar looking women. Both in brown, with skin red as a blood. They looked at him with devious intent as he passed him. Smiling, flirtatiously, biting their lips and eyeing him up and down.

"It appears this high and mighty angel isn't so pure after all, my dear little sister." said Scanty out loud.

"But from the sounds of it he is rather, still, high and mighty." Kneesocks replied equally loud.

They began to whisper and blush. Scanty brushed her hair behind her ear and Kneesocks licked her teeth, both looking directly and indiscriminately at Glove.

He saw the devil girls approach him, and apparently it was obvious that they had heard Panty and himself having some fun in the stall. Though, from how loud Panty was, it probably wasn't hard to hear her anyway. Hearing their words, however, made Glove tense up and step back as he looked at them. "I merely did what I did so that Panty would not go onto a bloodlust rampage against the two of you and put innocents in danger...I did not do it for the pleasure of lust, foul devilkins."

"Well you certainly had us fooled." Scanty said devilishly.

"Precisely," continued Kneesocks, leaning on a display, showing her barely covered rump off extensively. "And if you ever need to, tame that wild beast growing inside you, we will gladly help you cage him."

Both laughed evilly, their tone of voice and meaning absolutely bonechillingly accurate. They walked away knowing that the seeds of doubt have been sewn. This Glove fellow had power over these girls, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

As the sisters walked off into the distance, seemingly vanishing into nothingness. Glove was bumped into by a familiar little, lolita goth carrying stacks of "To-go" boxes from the local chocolate factory.

"Oh there you are." Stocking spoke "Did you find panty? Cause I got frozens."

"Panty is uh...in the lingerie store..." Glove said to her as he looked at the boxes of chocolate she had bought. "Do you have enough...?" He murmured in sarcasm as he looked at all of the many boxes she had bought. "Panty might be out in a bit...you can go check on her if you want. I'll be waiting in the car for us to go back to the Church." He waved her off, and headed out into the parking lot to get into their pink car. He felt a little embarrassed for sitting in such a feminine car of hot pink color, but he didn't care for the humans judging him if any were to.

"Now that you mention it... I'm not sure if I got everything I ordered." She said thinking seriously. "I'll be right back, then I'll go get Panty. No doubt already hopped on someone's pole by now, the skank."

Out in the parking lot, Glove overheard a groan of pleasure in a nearby car. The storm above had cleared but there was still a wind blowing, bringing with it bad omens and ill feelings. The groans became louder and more obviously of pain than pleasure. Soon they became agonizing and louder, but among the moans and groans a cackle of evil was heard; a ghost.

Hearing the groans just made him sigh in disbelief that someone was sinning out in the parking lot. "Humans..." He murmured until he could clearly hear the voice even more. "Wait...What?" He stood up and looked around, listening for the groans until he heard and saw what it was...A ghost. He growled as his gloves became spiked like had done so before and jumped high into the air, then plummeted toward the car that the ghost was nearest. He landed hard on the car's hood, destroying the engine inside and causing a large explosion.

Glove saw a man laying in his back seat, being ridden by a winged ghost with cloven hooves. She was very attractive but seemed to physically burn, ash coming off of her skin and flying into the sky. She cackled as he prey came his own soul into the most pleasurable pussy he'd ever felt, sadly it was the last thing he felt. The Ghost climbed off of his now limp, grey, lifeless cock and began to find a new victim with her alluring gaze. As she stepped out glove descended and sent the beast flying backward into another car. She immediately took to the sky and began using her alluring gaze upon the un-expecting glove.

He hadn't even been able to look away when he saw the ghost's alluring gaze. His eyes went wide and a tint of purple as he felt his body suddenly stop. He felt...limp. His body wasn't moving and his gloves returned to normal as he seemed to be in a trance as he gazed at the ghost. "What...What did you do to me...foul spirit...?" He could feel his body feeling funny...his cock began to erect and his hands began to undo his zipper to let out his beast for the ghost to see.

The ghost hissed in happiness and descended as well, landing at Glove's knees to suck his angel cock with her long serpentine tongue. The tongue easily wrapped around the entire cock and the ghost began sucking hard and fast with lips as black as night that burn with masochistic, sinful pleasure.

"She's a succubus." said Scanty from afar, but still within Glove's earshot.

"Some of her mates say she's, to die for in bed." Kneesocks laughed letting the spirit litterally suck the life out of Glove through his cock.

"And there's no way to break the gaze" continued Kneesocks. "You'd have to either slay her or have a demon call her off."

The soul vampire sucked and sucked for what felt like hours, time slowing down to enjoy every last second of this creatures lustful touch. She giggled and flew up around Glove's waist, wrapping her legs around him and planting her pussy on the tip of his cock.

"All you have to do is say the word and it will stop, Glove." Scanty said, taunting his willpower "That is, if you want it to stop."

He heard Scanty and Kneesocks, and turned his head to look at them. His eyes widened at them, and then he glared as he stood there, frozen while the succubus sucked his cock. His hand went to her head, just planting it there as he head went back and forth while she sucked him off. He heard them explain what this ghost was...and that it was actually a demon from hell, a succubus. It felt like hours had gone by, and Panty and Stocking STILL had not came from the store!? He was growing more annoyed with them until he felt the succubus wrap her legs around him, her pussy at his tip. "I...I want this...Yet I must stay pure...I cannot...Allow myself to...feel such sin..." He said out loud, though he never said to stop...

Without hesitation the succubus dropped onto his cock fully, taking its entirety in with ease. Again, the spiritual burn crossed with intense physical sensation left Glove helpless to the Succubus's charm and lustful magics. It flapped its wings, carrying it up his shaft and then folded its wings to drop back down. She repeated this moment for several minutes, speeding up repeatedly and dropping down harder and faster.

"The longer you fight the closer you come to ejaculating your immortal soul, Glove dear." spoke Kneesocks.

"And judging by your performance with Slutty- I mean panty. You only have a few minutes." continued Scanty with a laugh of pure evil.

This was bad...very bad. If he came, then he would more than likely die from this creature. He looked to the beautiful succubus, and tried to fight through the pain and pleasure as he reached forward and grabbed her by the neck, weakly, and looked at her in the eyes. Glove began to pant as he tried to force himself to speak..."Mo...No...More more...No...sta-Stah..." He was having trouble saying the four letter word, and he felt himself getting closer. He began to remember his training, and focused his mind elsewhere as he suddenly began to take in enough energy to weakly say a small 'Stop...'

Kneesocks snapped her finger and the Succubus imediately jumped off of his cock seconds before his ejaculation. The cum landed at the two red womens' feet and the succubus was quick to lap it up, though sadly displeased that it was lacking the flavor of an immortal soul.

"Now, now my pet, you can't run off like that." said Kneesocks "What if those terrible angels were all together they would have hurt you"

The succubus whimpered and nuzzled against the devil sisters.

"Well, well, well," began Scanty, applauding graciously, "It seems that just in the nick of time, the demons saved your life. Judging by that, that puts you in our debt."

"Not if that debt is because you sent such a creature to attack the town! This was your doing in the first place...I owe you no such debt!" Glove said angrily as he recovered from his release, having watched the succubus lick off the cum off of the demon sisters' feet. He glared at them, and his gloves became spiked and glowing once more as he was prepared to fight again.

Back
Top Bottom