Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

I liked a few eps from the first season but the season one finisher left me feeling kinda ' blah '.

guess different strokes for different blokes.

But I can see the allure.
Rogue from x-men is hot.

I hope it is ok to post here, but I agree with your rant DA. I have been a dom for a long time. The subs I have had the pleasure of meeting, online and offline, were the most intelligent, capable and, in their real lives, the most in control people I have met. I have felt that their submission is a willingness to let go of that control with, yes, the right person. I have loved and respected each and every one. Why some so-called dominant men do not recognize this is beyond me. And the level of trust has to be great to really work.

Lowest common denominator, my friend. Lowest common denominator.

The ones that say submissives either should, or do have no mind or thought, whether they themself identify as one, the other, or neither, are more accurately the ones without mind or thought. Or, to be fair, they're probably among the majority of people that see something with depth, skim, assume, and spew out a verbal book report as if they've actually seen anything beyond the summary.

It is a shame, but as frustrating as it is, I've come to accept that the lowest common denominator is not an appreciator of the finer things. Let them have their ground beef. A few feet away there are people such as you and I, my dear, and we shall enjoy our steak - marinated in trust, garnished with intimacy, and sprinkled with that special something that keeps it still so delicious the thousandth time you try it.

I try to not let it upset me anymore. Nowadays it's more like I just pity people so dense.

Also, when I saw where you wrote 'Dom(me),' at first I thought you were referring to yourself, Ms.DA. Then, when I realized it? I giggled.

Back
Top Bottom