Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

Basically, you rock. If people can't see that then chances are they're not worth your time.

Do you really want to befriend people without the breadth of understanding to look beyond someone's face into their eyes? If someone's going to write you off for being nerdy or soft spoken then chances are they're close minded snivelers with a narrow outlook or systematic bias in their worldview.

So fuck 'em.

There's usually a disconnect between personal and online personalities. Online lets you be freeer, more loose, because the anonymity is liberating. In person, you get all that self-consciousness, difficulty coming up with lines, shyness, etc.

I do try and correlate the two, and I do my best, when I meet people I know on the internet, to bring forth the personality I know, since I know that's perhaps their preferred self, concealed within. But not everybody knows how to do that.

DA... YOU have lots of "muchness." :D <3<3<3

You should know that you mean a lot to a whole lot of people on here. I've only just met you recently and I can honestly say that you are one of my favorite people on the entire internet, let alone Blue Moon. You are the epitome of grace under pressure and one of the kindest people I've had the privilege to meet. We are all better off just having known you.

Sorry to hear that you have been feeling bad and I hope it turns out to just be a nasty sinus infection that is spreading. Hang in there <3

You think too much sometimes :) Just teasing - well, sort of - but I hear you. Sometimes our own thoughts and worries get the better of us. You definitely should have it checked out if that's the case.

Awesome! I can't imagine what you have to be tense about....*grins* Hope the meds kick in and all turns back to normal for you sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom