Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

Aside from that, thank you for being very supportive of my occasionally stuttering attempts to figure out what to do with myself. You have, since I met you, unprovoked told me that I could do pretty much anything I wanted and were sympathetic when I bitch about drinking too much/having bad taste in women. Also, volunteering to hear my horrible pseudo science for a NaNoWriMo project I ended up scrapping two days before starting? That was wonderful. Thank you very much.

*hugs* I know I don't know you from Adam DA, but if you ever need somebody to chit-chat with for anything at all, just let me know. I know I got a lot going on in my end of the spectrum, but fuck it. I can clear out my schedule to help out a friend with whatever's going on.

You, sensitive? NO WAY!!!! *falls over in shock*

Ok, ok, a little tongue in cheek humor there for your Monday morning. I think people, like life, are an ever changing breed and in order to adapt and survive, some change their behaviors to suit the moment while others are strong enough (physically or mentally) to stay the same for the most part - at least in terms of core behaviors like loyalty, etc. But even those folks can see their foundations rocked by one reason or another and when that happens, re-evaluations and adjustments occur.

In my eyes, you are a person worthy of trust or you wouldn't have mine. You know what that means to me so I won't repeat it here.

As for being doubted, that's a fact of life. It happens ALL the time, even when we're not aware of it. Yea, it can hurt and sting but ultimately, what you have to believe in and hold tight to your heart is your own personal belief in yourself. If you can win that, and hold onto it, then whatever everyone else thinks ultimately doesn't matter. It will also mean that when you do get affirmation, you can smile and nod and say "told you so".

darkangel76 said:
Edited by me..... just feel the need to do so now.

That's the thing though. No one can ever truly understand another person until they wear their skin for many years and since that isn't possible, all of us have a huge unknown inside us that makes perfect sense to us but might not to others from what little they see of it. Also, keep in mind that all of us go through ups and downs and might say something or act a certain way during a certain point in life but it doesn't necessarily mean we've changed or we're different. It just means we're reacting a certain way to a certain something, be it "right" or "wrong".

As for caring about what others think, there's nothing wrong with that at all. It's when you start to define your life based on what others think that you start to lose control of yourself. YOU are the driver of your "life" train, not others. Care what people think, learn from it even, but don't let it completely define who you are or how you act. If you do, you've lost before you even started.

Here's a little more humor to brighten your day, DA.

Guess what I had to do today to help get my mom out of the driveway no thanks to all this snow going around?! :D

After trying to dig her out of the driveway, using a mat and placed it near the wheel that was spinning and pushing at it from all sides - without a coat, mind you! - I went for a joyride on the hood of the car to put weight down on it! XD

Our dear BMR Momma, do not give me a reason to haul my own ass over the Atlantic to cook you food twice a day for a week. Rawr. Because I know I will if you need it.

Also >.< I should pull myself together and ask for your msn, because I'm more there than on BM if you need someone to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom