The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

"And I love you...."

"Oi!" He grumbled all the way down the halls and stairs, dodging ghosts, circling dancing armors, and getting into a simply wonderful row with Peeves that resulted in the Poltergeist trapped in a giant jar of purple jello.

The story was just reached Cleo and the others when Brandon came in. He smiled back sweetly and walked right up to Cleo. He smiled down at her, cupped her face, kissed her deep, sat on her lap, put his arms around her, and turned her hair blinding bright green.

The Hall exploded with laughter as it began to change color cascading through the rainbow, and stealing another kiss, as well as her wand, Brandon fled the hall to even more laughter, followed by Lily, the Marauders and even Sev while the Teachers tried to contain their own laughter.

Of course today Brandon and Cleo shared their first two classes so she could easily retrieve her wand but everyone was teasing her for falling for his big blue eyes and dream hair.

Cleo kissed him back, but she squealed as she felt him grab her wand and take off. She only had to glance at Lily who was hooting in laughter, before realizing he had done something. She grumbled to herself as she grabbed a mirror from her bag to check her face. The laughter bubbled inside her at her ever changing hair, and she growled at Remus who snickered at her.

Severus walked with her to her class, and once there, she smiled innocently and went up to Brandon. She stood in front of him, her hand held up for her wand, a smirk of retribution on her face. Oh it was ON! Severus grinned, and whispered to Brandon as he passed, "I'll help in any way I can..." before heading to his seat, not explaining himself.

Not many knew this, but Cleo was the Queen of Pranks. And an all out Prank War was what she needed. She had even gotten even with the Marauders her second year, and they still didn't know it was her.

Brandon of course did know it though. And while he wasn't as flashy now as feared as Cleo, his own pranks were just as legendary. He smiled innocently up at his lover his eyes bright as he twirled the wands along his fingers in a neverending series of spins, his fingers rising and falling effortlessly.

"Why my darling Cleo you seem to want or need something. We use our words when we want things do we not?" His eyes flashed, daring her to try taking it, giving her fair warning that he was very much up to something.

Remus smirked as he watched the performance. He wasn't sure but he suspected the Queen of playful had just found a King who would bring her down. This should be interesting.

Cleo simply grinned toothily, and said, in the sweetest voice, "Give me my wand Love." She might want her wand back, but she could still do a fair bit of magic without it, and her mind was already thinking of spells to use in case he refused. Thankfully, the professor walked in, and said, "Mr Krissin, please do give Miss Gale her wand back. She'll be needing it for class."

Cleo raised any eyebrow at her love as she extended her hand for him to place the wand in her hand. Remus snickered at Brandon, and then whistled innocently as Cleo turned a glare towards him. He grinned at Brandon from behind Cleo's back, and started mimicking her playfully, even going as far as making his hair turn colors. The class began to laugh, and every time Cleo turned to look at Remus, he quickly changed his hair back. Severus, although having a blast watching this, had already picked his side, so the next time that Remus spelled his hair, Sev made it permanent for the rest of the day.

This time, when Cleo twisted around to glare at Remus, he who thought his hair was back to normal, spoke, "What do you need Cleo?"
"It's not me who needs the mirror now..." she answered snickering, before turning forward to face the teacher as she took her seat next to Brandon, kissing his cheek innocently.

Brandon returned the wand but looked at Sev as she taunted Remus. "Thought you were going to help?"

He smiled as she sat beside him. And the seat began to buck and jump wildly carrying her around the room wildly. The teacher roared but Brandon reached out and pulled her easily to safety, put her in his chair, took his own and sat down waiting patiently for the lesson while the carousing chair knocking over a bookshelf, several tables, then burst through the door clattering down the hall.

The teacher glowered. "Mr. Krissin!"

"Yes?" He murmured Priore Incante and his wand made an image of Cleo's shifting hair colors.

Of course he would not admit that he too could do magic without a wand.

Cleo knew he had done it, and her eyes promised him he would get it. Severus shrugged, and then said, "Slytherin." Remus nodded at his explanation, although he began to try and get his hair to go back to his actual color.

As the lesson droned on, Cleo kept her eyes on the teacher, and busy with taking notes. However, she was a Devious Slytherin, and who need magick, when you were a female with Charm? So, in the middle of the lesson, she bent over, rummaging through her bag for something, giving Brandon a perfect view of her gorgeous backside. Her shirt rode up, and gave him a glimpse of her silvery-white thong, before she straightened, a red lollipop in hand. She smiled sweetly at Brandon, and then, without further ado, began to make love to the lollipop with her mouth.

She would suck it in, her tongue licking it all around, before pulling it out and running it around her lips, causing her lips to become red and sticky. Then her tongue would come out to lick her lips, cleaning them of the sticky sweetness, before she would do it all over again.

Brandon smiled just as sweetly and leaned in to help her with a mistake in her notes and bit the candy clean off , chewed then swallowed it, while his finger slid under her shirt and cut her thong removing it. he kissed her cheek and whispered. "You know I've never liked thongs. Too silly. Those lacy panties you wore the other day though? Mmmm...." his tongue slid into her ear then he bit the same ear. "Delicious."

Then suddenly he was back in his place watching the teacher, with no one the wiser what he had done save his lover.

Even the others, even Remus and Severus, had not seen what he had done, though a few were curious why he was chewing on a lollipop stick. Cleo had charm and sex on her side but Brandon had daring.

"You stole my lollipop sir..." she said quietly, her eyes narrowed at him, but the smirk on her face was enough to make a grown man run. Severus grinned as he knew just what exactly had happened.

See, Cleo knew Brandon was going to take that lollipop, and eat it. She hadn't been just sucking on a normal lollipop, no. This lollipop was special, and she was sure Brandon would figure it out just about... now.

Without further ado, the magick that rolled over him caused him to glance at Cleo. She sat there, innocent as always as Brandon began to feel hot. Then he could acutely feel her luscious mouth on his cock, licking and sucking like she had done to the lollipop. The potion within the lollipop had been brewed specifically for him, and she had spent a week tweaking it so that it would work the way she wanted it to. See, while her phantom lips kept him on the edge, he wouldn't be able to cum until he was Balls deep inside her pussy. And joy of joys, next period was a free study period for the both of them.

Brandon's eyes narrowed. "See...you should have just played fair my love."

He ran his wand along her hip and her thong vanished entirely and was replaced by lacy full cuts that hugged her form wonderfully, especially on her pussy. The fabric began to pulse over her pussy, thrumming directly against her clit, then his own little wicked magic began.

His imaginary tongue probed into her right against her gspot, moving slowly and vibrating slightly, but never once bringing her to orgasm just always to the brink before changing rhythm utterly.

Brandon smirked, answered a question, then kissed her cheek again. "If i'm tortured so are you my darling."

Cleo smirked at him, and the two continued their lesson through the torture each one was receiving. Cleo shifted in her seat as his phantom tongue caressed her clit, then jolted as she felt it return to her pussy, pressing in and against her g-spot. She felt some form of satisfaction as she looked over at her love to find him shifting in his seat as well.

"What's wrong with you two?" Remus asked quietly as he leaned over to speak to them. Cleo simply shook her head and told him to ask Brandon, the smirk on her face telling him she wasn't going to reveal anything at all.

"She's a madwoman with a magic stick."

Only answer Brandon gave. Class ended and he intentionally sent a disruption spell into the hall outside causing an uproar everyone rushed to see, while he grabbed Cleo and vanished with her down one of her hidden passages his eyes dark.

He waited until they were well away and well hidden then shoved her against the wall, her back to him, and bit her neck as he shoved his trousers down and vanished her robes. his left hand mired in her hair keeping her still while his lips and teeth mauled her neck and ear, and his right hand tugged her now much more sensual panties aside and pushed into her.

"You." He thrust. "Will." A thrust. "Need." Another thrust. "A." Thrust. "Lesson." He began to drive into her his body pressing her against the wall, his cock hard and throbbing within her.

As the class ended, she was so turned on, that it didn't occur to her to disappear from view of her love. She followed him willingly out the door, and towards the deserted hallway he led them to. She sighed as she was pushed into the wall, and then covered by his hard body, leaning back a bit into him and then groaning.

As he started to maul her neck, she moaned, purring at the end of it as he entered her in one swift thrust. She leaned her head back submitting to him as her hips shifted back in his grasp to give him the best possible entry. Every thrust caused her body to shake, as he hit and slid against her g-spot, and another spot, deeper within her. She tightened reflexively around him, panting his name, and then saying, "You'll have... to punish... me then..." Her words punctuated by moans and growls. She tried to slide a hand down to strum her clit, but her body was pressed too close to the wall.

He clamped down onto her neck, his right hand snaking between her body and the wall, unconcerned with the force of their bodies atop it as he began to slowly press down on her clit, wriggle his fingers about around it, then give it a gentle tug, all while continuing to drive into her sex without mercy.

His hand twisted her hair harder, pulling her in closer, needing to have more of her, always more.

His balls were throbbing against her thighs, while the hard muscle of his abs pulsed against her ass, making lewd smacking noises with each movement.

She pushed back against him, gasping his name as she felt her body spiraling. She hadn't been far off from orgasm.before, and his hard cock was making it hard not to cum, but she kept sucking in.breath and trying to not cum, just yet. Of course every time she staved off orgasm, her pussy would tighten itself around him, as if to make the friction he was causing even worse.

Her mind was adrift in pleasurable pain and she panted and gasped his name. Her hips moved with his, although he gave her almost no leverage, and so she simply moved her hips in circles. Her head fell back and landed on his shoulders, and she twisted her neck so she could kiss his throat and chin, sucking in skin and nibbling it before laving it with her tongue.

He snarled into her opened throat biting and sucking it as he drove into her, continuing to ravish her body with lips, hands, body, and of course erection. he drove into her over and over without mercy, her tightness driving him wild but he would not be the first to break. this of course made his organ swell almost widely, his balls swelling more and more.

he caught her face and kissed her lips and sucked at her breath, his cheek blocking her nose, trying to trick her body into breaking control and cumming. It was a wicked little plan but he smiled as he would then push her air back, making sure hr body would be over-oxygenated thus sending waves of euphoria around her body.

She shook within his arms as she tried to stave off the orgasm that would shudder through her every time he took her breath away and giving it back.

Her hips pushed back against his and she shook, before finally giving in, tears at the corners of her eyes, her scream.so high pitched, that it was silent. Her orgasm rushed her body, sweeping her up into a tornado of pleasure and lifting her up before dropping her with absolutely no energy back into her lover's arms. She gasped for breath, and rested her sweat-slicked forehead against the cool stone wall in front of her. Her body quivered with every breath she took, shaking against his body.

He growled then moaned as her orgasm took over and plunged fully within her, letting it carry them both away, drawing out a series of nearly painful sprays from his erection, until they both leaned against the wall and each other gasping and shaking.

When he could breath he gently leaned back, drawing her with him, and sat in a chair, holding her close. "You keep teasing me like that and we'll end up killing each other my love."

His right hand was idly playing with her breasts, while his left ran through her hair, his eyes soft and gentle once again.

She smiled gently at him at his words, "Well at least we'll go together love."

She nuzzled his cheek, before curling into his chest, leaving him room to play with her breast as she tried to catch her breath. Her heart pounded against her skin, matching his in the intensity of the beat. She shivered, as now that passion cooled, so did the air around them, and was now blowing against her sweaty skin. She needed a shower, if she were to get to her next class without anyone noticing the scent of sex that was now surrounding them. She smiled again, a very satisfied 'cat got the canary' grin, and darted her tongue out to lick his own sweat-glistened skin. She moved her head back and brought her lips to his, her hands cradling the back of his head as she kissed him softly and lovingly.

He smiled and kissed her back. "I'd rather not go at all if possible."

He kissed her again then sighed as he heard the people beginning to shuffle about. "Now i suppose we should clean up then go to class. And no more tricks. We're be apart for the rest of the day. Dress your fine self and we shall be off."

he did not release her though, continuing to playfully fiddle with her nipple and breast.

She giggled at him, before saying, "I would if you would let me go." She smirked, then got out of his grasp, standing up and getting dressed. She did a quick spell to cleanse herself, and then dressed afterwards. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then headed out.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, at least until the last class. Cleo was asked to meet with Dumbledore, and was given bad news. She disappeared after that, taking her animal form and roaming the Forbidden Forest nearly all night.

Around two in the morning, she walked into their shared common room and sat down on the couch. She stared into the fireplace, not really noticing when Brandon entered the room. Her eyes were glazed over.

When Cleo had disappeared, Dumbledore had told Brandon what had happened. It seemed Voldemort had attacked Cleo's parents. They were currently in St. Mungo's being treated, but since Cleo had disappeared, Dumbledore was worried Cleo might choose a darker path.

Brandon sat beside his lover. "My father went to see your parents my love. they will recover. and perhaps it would please you to know that while he was there three Death Eaters attacked again. between my father and your parents they...did not go well. apparently they turned one inside out then exploded him on his fellows. Scared them so bad they stopped fighting. one more was killed and the other is being questioned even now."

He gently squeezed her and kissed her shoulder.

"My father has offered official protection, and unofficial ignorance of any dark magics as a favor to me."

he ran a hand through her hair. "Your parents will be fine my love. I have no doubt of it."

Cleo turned her eyes to her love and nodded. However, in the back of her mind, her wheels were turning. Attacking her parents was one of the worst things he could have done. The sly smirk that began to play upon her lips was enough of a warning, but she stood and pulled Brandon with her. She led him into the bathroom, where she took a quick shower, holding onto him. Afterwards, they headed to bed.

She awoke the next morning, tired and out of sorts. Pressing kisses to Brandon's chest, she quickly got up and got ready. Her outfit was completely black, and if she pulled her hood up, she would look exactly like a grim reaper, simply missing her scythe. She smiled at Brandon, and then told him she would wait for him down in the Great Hall. She had to speak with Dumbledore and Severus.

He held her close the entire night, his mind developing a whole series of plans to protect her and their families.

The next morning he caught her just as she went to leave, pulling on a simple set of black robes that seemed to match her's though his lacked a hood. He went with her. He knew she was more than capable of defending herself, but he had a dark sense of danger, and it was not focused on him.

If it hadn't been so serious and so dangerous for his lover, he might have been insulted. As they went he sensed or saw several would be traps laid in wait in for her, and carefully steered her away from them.

The four met in Dumbledore's office, and Cleo laid out her plan. Severus would become a spy for them, and join the Death Eaters. With that they would have an inside man. Cleo knew that something was brewing under the surface, and she knew that the next couple years would be hard. She grabbed Brandon's hand with hers as she watched Severus as he thought it over.

"Give me a couple days to think about it. Okay?"
Cleo nodded, and Dumbledore made arrangements to meet with them later on in the week. The three students headed to breakfast.

Brandon stopped Sev at the door. "Thank you for even thinking about it. No shame if you said no." He shook hands with Sev and shook his head smiling. "You would have been a fantastic Gryffindor. Slytherin is better for having you."

He stepped back, holding Cleo back as well so Sev could both think privately, and prevent anyone knowing that they had been in the meeting together. While they waited he turned Dumbledore. "Sir... I think it would be best if I could truly begin my finals and my Auror training. I'll need the lot."

Dumbledore considered then looked at Cleo. "I do believe special arrangements could be made. For both of you. Alastor would be willing to teach you some rather unorthodox magics as well Miss Gale. Some even your family would be stunned to know."

Brandon grinned. Of course Dumbeledore knew he was looking at a Dark Witch. That didn't make her bad though.

'A very fine day to the both of you and my heartfelt condolences Miss Gale. St. Mungos tells me your family are making rapid recoveries. And the elder Mr. Krissin is a first rate Auror. He has also gotten several others stationed there temporarily assisting at the hospital and serving as covert security. Also Mr. Krissin your mother will likely be telling you but your family was also attacked. Your grandfather is fine and managed to drive them off with your mother's help. Killed two of them. One with his bare hands." He sniffed somewhat disapproving. "Made an appalling mess."

He looked at the clock. "That should be plenty of time for young Severus...truly a courageous young man. Off you go. Do take care. If he agrees we shall have to take unbreakable oaths and use other secret keeping magics to guard him."

Brandon nodded, kissed Cleo's jaw, then lead her down out of the office to breakfast.

The Marauders of course were regaling everyone with tales of their latest adventure. Lilly spied them and smiled, then frowned as she saw Sev once again joining his more...volatile associates and started toward him. Brandon gripped her sleeve stopping her. "I need some help Evans."

"What with?"

"I am going to meet Cleo's parents soon. What should I get them?"

Lilly smiled and sat back down and began to give him ideas while he dutifully took notes. His other hand slid under the table to give comfort to Cleo.

Remus flopped into the seat across from her. "You alright? Heard about your parents. Rumor has it they killed fifty Death eaters before they went down."

Someone shouted. "And three Dragons!"

Back
Top Bottom