The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

Cleo smirked at him and said, "A couple more months. Let's just get to Christmas, which is in three weeks, and then into the new year."

She stretched languidly, and then slowly slid her body over his, and smiled at him, her eyes soft and loving.

"You begin Auror training soon. And I'll be beginning my Dark Arts training soon. I'm thinking about becoming a Dark Arts Mistress." She was quiet for a moment as Arista flew into the room, a heavy package in her claws. Cleo grabbed the package and unwrapped it, before pulling away from Brandon, holding the heavy tome away from him. Her father had sent her one of the Family Tomes, one of the ones that couldn't be touched by anyone who wasn't family. It would harm Brandon if it came into contact with his skin.

Brandon smirked not even trying to touch it. 'Actually we are beginning my Auror training before the Christmas break. What does your father say?"

He set to stroking her neck and sides but did not peek, knowing she would tell him if she could.

Skyfall jumped up onto the bed and pawed at Brandon. He lifted his arm and the cat crawled up onto Brandon's chest curled up and went right to sleep with a grateful mew. "You know i do believe this cat has claimed me as his favorite bed."

Cleo smirked at him, before setting the large tome on a bedside table, a protective spell over it. She read her father's letter to her, first to herself and then after a slight pause, out loud.
"Dear Precious, Your mother and I hope you are well. As you well know, Voldemort has been amassing his followers, and sadly your aunt was killed in an attack. We hope you are as safe as possible, and we cannot wait to see you, and meet your beau. Tell him we send our greetings, as I am quite sure he is near. Onto your training, the tome I sent will have to be blooded so that Brandon can touch it. Do that as soon as possible. The tome contains our darkest spells, and only one of our family can preform those spells without hurting themselves. As your future mate, I'm pretty sure Brandon will be able to wield the spells, but please use caution, as I just do not know.
Don't forget, do not fear the well of dark magick within you love. Dark magick is not evil, it simply comes from baser instincts than Light magicks.
We love you very much, and we shall see you soon."

She smiled and kissed the letter, before folding it up and then burning the paper to ashes. She turned to Brandon and raised an eyebrow in question to get his opinion.

He sneezed. "hey could you not burn that on the bed?" he magicked away the ashes then pulled her close kissing her. "I'm willing to learn."

He kissed her again smiling stroking her neck and chest. "Now i have to ask...what does blooded mean? You guna cut me or something?" His eyes narrowed. "I love you but if you cut me I will tickle you so much."

"Blooded means exactly that. But the blood must be given willingly by BOTH parties. It cannot be taken, and it isn't a ritual that I can do out of no where. I'll need to prepare before we do it. Although I'm sure you'll like the second part of the ritual just fine..." her lascivious grin showed him just what the second part of the ritual needed, and she looked down at him, pressing a kiss against his lips.
"And if you tickle me, I'll tickle you back!"

She grinned and then laughed as Merlin hooted in agreement.

He grunted and kissed her grin. "Alright i trust you. But I'm not ticklish." He feigned seriousness then kissed her again. he truly wasn't ticklish, despite use of many such spells and charms on him.

"What do you need to prepare my love? And is there anything i can do to help? other than the second part...and what is the second part exactly?"

Skyfall grunted and snuggled in closer, wanting them to stop waking him up in the midst of a truly wonderful nap.

"A potion that we both need to ingest, and that's it. It will only take an hour or so. I'll have to ask for some basilisk venom." She smiled down at him and leaned over Skyfall to press a kiss against his lips.

"The first part is a sip of the potion, and then mixing our blood voluntarily. I'll paint the cover of the tome with the mixture of our blood and the rest of the potion, and then the second part is the consummation of it. We have to have sex, the rougher the better, while I kneel on all fours over the book." She looked over at the book, then back at him, a seductive grin on her face as she tilted her head.
"Sound like fun?"

He studied her closer. "Two questions first. Basilisk venom? As in the stuff that kills anything? How do we survive that?..... ok so four questions. Last one...your father is ok with this ritual? His daughter being roughly ravaged by a man he hasn't even met?"

he smirked and leaned in kissing her. "it does sound fun but my darling dear i require answer."

"That's why we can only take a sip. It won't be deadly, but by the end of the ritual, we'll be sick. It won't kill us, one of the other ingredients makes it null and void. It'll ramp up our desire for each other. And if my father has sent me the book, it means he has probably become best friends with your parents. He trusts me, and he already knows I am no longer his young innocent daughter, although when you meet him, he will probably try to stare you down."

Cleo grinned at the thought of Brandon meeting her father, the man was built like a grizzly bear, and had the temperament of one when angered.

"But I can tell you that since Skyfall loves you, he will too." The cat in question purred loudly, and Cleo reached down to scratch his ears, smiling at her familiar.

Brandon nodded. "Alright. i trust you implicitly my love but i can't restrain my curiosity. " He leaned in and kissed her. "i wish him luck."

Brandon was tall and though not as big as her father he was strong and very fit with powerful muscle and he was a talented at magical and physical combat and had proven repeatedly he was fearless.

"i am certain i will love him as well...and you are likely right about my family...though Dad may be a bit worried about the dark magics..." He shrugged and kissed her again. "Anyway when do we start?"

Cleo smiled down at him and then stood, wrapping her soft lilac silk robe around her naked body.
"As I've told you before, Dark Magicks are simply baser than Light Magicks. Your father has nothing to worry about. Just like you are my light, I will always bring you back from the brink my love." She leaned over and pressed a loving kiss to his lips before standing, calling a house elf to her to get the ingredients she would need.

She moved with a quickness, getting a cauldron set up on her desk, and lighting a small fire underneath it.
"The preparation will take about ten minutes, it will simmer for three hours, and then the ritual should only take five minutes. After we take the sips, we'll be racing against time to get the tome painted before you ravish me. So we'll have to be in position once the potion is done." She explained as she opened her trunk to grab a ritualistic dagger she had in there that had a family jewel placed into the hilt. It was amethyst, the color of her eyes, quite obviously made just for her. Her brother's dagger had been a deep sapphire, matching his eyes.

"We'll use this to make the cuts across our palms. Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked, worry on her face. She didn't want him to delve this deep into her territory if he was not comfortable with it.

He shrugged completely unconcerned. She said it was safe. "Just tell me what to do and where to go my love. The ravishing is the easy part. i always want to." He smiled at her moving to assist as he could, though he did reach out and gently take the dagger away.

he studied it carefully, then sniffed it, then handed it back. "Sadly useless as a true weapon. But powerful....Someday i wanna discuss with you and your father why dark magics have to make such odd items for such important things. Seems a bit obvious to me...." He shrugged again shaking himself.

"Forgive me my love." he kissed her neck, biting it a bit. "would you do the cutting? i don't know the blade or it's sharpness and i couldn't bear to make a mistake with your lovely hands." He took one then kissed the palm before laying his free hand, palm up, in it. "i am sure. Let it commence." His eyes glowed. he would freely admit he didn't truly understand the point of this ritual but she said it was important and necessary and of course he got to make love to her, but he did trust her both with his body and life, and with her magics. if she said it mattered it mattered.

The largest thing he had trouble with was the baser comment. Voldemort was an incredibly powerful dark magician was he not? but the spies and other evidence made it clear he didn't use ritual or 'base' actions for his powers. Brandon was curious if that made Voldermort more or less powerful than a witch like his beloved Cleo but now was not the time. Besides he wanted to discuss that with her father as well. brilliant as Cleo was it was clear her father knew even more about the family magic and history and as always Brandon was eager to learn more.

She smiled and kissed his palm, "Not yet smarty pants. Let the potion simmer first." She giggled and made sure the potion was under a stasis spell, and then headed into the bathroom. She wanted to take a quick shower before they got down to business.

Once she got out of the shower, she set up the living room for the ritual. She made a warm nest next to the fireplace and then set the tome in the middle of the nest. She ran a hand down the cover of it, knowing her own father and mother had done the ritual to allow her mother access to the spells within. She smiled gently at the thought of her parents, and then headed to the room to get the potion and Brandon, who she had ordered to remain inside the bedroom.

"Come on. Let's get this show on the road." She said grabbing his hand as she used the other hand to pick up the cauldron. In the living room, she poured two sips into a goblet and then she set the cauldron above the tome and then kneeled below the tome, pulling Brandon to kneel behind her. She pulled his palm to her, the dagger next to the cauldron as she twisted to place a kiss to his lips. The goblet was in her other hand, waiting for them.
"Ready?"

At his answer she nodded, and then turned to the ritual at hand.

"Blood freely given, Blood freely taken." She spoke then took a sip, before passing the goblet to him. Once he had taken his sip, she sliced her palm, blood dripping into the cauldron, "I give my blood freely, for him. Just as he gives his freely for me. Together one, open the tome." She sliced his hand, feeling her body heat as the potion began its work. His blood dripped into the cauldron, the potion bubbling and then becoming a thick burgundy color. The slashes on their hands healed over as the spell tightened its grip on them.

She dipped a hand into the potion, and then painted four symbols on the tome's cover, one for her parents, one for her, one for him, and then one that would be theirs one day. She gasped for a moment, then she moved the cauldron out of their way as she knelt on all fours in front of Brandon, her body weeping for him.
"Now Brandon..."

The potion heated his body so much he felt he would burst into flames and pressed closer to her, using the feel of her body to settle his blood enough to remain patient.

He listened carefully and took note of everything especially the marks, using all this new information to distract himself.

At her words he hissed and gripped her hips roughly and with no though no hesitation he rammed into her impaling her with his erection. He clamped his teeth down onto her shoulder as his left hand flashed up wrapping in her hair keeping her close to him, and his right moved to her breasts, mauling them as he savagely rammed into her again and again and again.

He was growling into her skin as he let his passion for him overtake his body and he gave her more force more savagery than ever before in his need for her, his balls slapping up against her clit and abs, heavy with his seed, his own abs smacking obscenely off her ass.

She gasped his name, feeling her pussy battered by him. She held herself up, her hands fisting in the sheets below her. Every time his balls slapped against her clit, a shriek would escape her lips. Her pussy tightened around him, and she came, screaming his name, but knowing this wouldn't be the last climax of the night. She pressed back against him, the smacks against her ass causing a pained pleasure that she loved, and she felt herself climbing the pinnacle of pleasure again.

She felt her liquid honey trailing down her thighs, and knew that she was going to cum again soon. She squeezed his erection with her muscles, her head pulling against his grip as she whimpered his name in a a pleasured moan.

She took a breath, trying to remember the words she needed, to complete the ritual.
"Fre... freely given, taken... ohhhhhh freely! Ahhh yeeesssss... Together as one, with... in... the toooooome!"

The words spoken, the ritual completed, the Tome glowed a dark blue before disappearing from view, appearing on her bedside table for use later on. Cleo fell forward, of tried to, as her arms gave way and she was held up by Brandon.

Brandon's hand wrenched her hair up and around gripping her throat as he hissed into her ear before biting it. "I'm not done with you."

And he drove into her again and again, his speed and force building with each thrust until as he felt her collapsing he roared and threw her forward falling atop her then bowing his back as he gripped her hips, plunged fully into her and howling unleashed his seed within her.

After he lay atop her gasping his body twitching and numb in many places he gently kissed the rather red bite marks on her body, healing them, then chuckled and kissed her jaw. "Well...that was....unexpected....well done my love." He had felt the magic work then seen the tome vanish. If all Dark rituals were like this it could be fun...though possibly dangerous for his heart and her ability to walk.

Cleo sank into the cushions, feeling completely satiated by him, warm and safe under him. She yawned, and snuggled closer to him, knowing that her stomach would start to rebel against the potion in a couple minutes. She took a breath, then twisted under Brandon, pressing a kiss to his cheek, before sliding out from under him.

"Need bathroom..." those were his only warning as she rushed to empty her stomach of the potion that has done its job. She threw up, gasping for air, before sitting against the cold tiles, letting it seep into her and cool her down. She looked up at the door, expecting Brandon to come running in at any moment.

Brandon did not disappoint sliding into place before the bowl before emptying his stomach of the potion with several gasps. He flushed then looked at he,r his head on the side of the bowl. "You coulda warned me...."

He belched and winced. "Not fun....glad it worked though..." He checked his stomach then stood and gargled some water then spat it out, repeating the motion several times while a filled glass waited nearby for Cleo.

Cleo laughed tiredly and nodded, "I tried babe..." She finally got enough strength to wash out her mouth with the glass he had for her, before slipping into the shower to wash herself. She stood under the cold spray for a second, before shivering and turning it up a bit.

After her short shower, she dried herself and slipped into a pair of pajamas, a pair of short shorts, and a tank top, before sliding under the covers and grabbing the tome.

She opened it, and smiled as she saw a note slipped within the pages, a small note from her mother, that read, "Enjoy yourself darling. Remember to check the family tree in the back!"
She giggled and then opened the back of the tome, looking over the last two pages of the book. A large black tree was drawn, and over the branches were the names of her family members, from her great great great grandparents, down to her own name. And attached to her name, was a new name, Brandon's. She smiled gently and played her fingers over the letters that made up his name, then motioned him over to show him.

The line between their names was faint, almost like it was not there, and Cleo explained, "When we get married, the line connecting out names will darken and become a branch. Any children we have will branch from us." She grinned up at him happily.

He leaned in to look then smiled and kissed her stroking her cheek. "So if we have twelve kids will they give our own tree?"

He slid in beside her wrapping around and kissing her neck gently studying the family tree. "I'm honored to be included....are you related to the Malfoy's? Or the Princes?" He wrapped a hand in hers and began to trace the name looking to see if she was.

Skyfall rumbled as he walked up their legs then settled on Brandon's hip snuggling and quickly going to sleep while the owls hooted from the headboard. "That reminds me Hagrid says we need to go see the other babies. It would see they are up to...something."

Cleo smiled and nodded, showing the small branch that connected one of her great great grandmother's nieces to the Prince family. She smiled and then showed him that Sirius and Regulus were actually third cousins to her. "They have absolutely no idea that we are related. The Blacks do not like us, since our family is more powerful, even without all the dark objects they have stowed around their house. The Malfoys refuse to even utter our name, although I know for a fact that Lucius' father asked my father for a marriage contract between us. Yuck! Thankfully, papa refused him. Narcissa Black has that 'pleasure' to marry him..."

She trailed off as she remembered seeing the two out on a date alone. "Maybe there is still hope for them, I saw them once during the summer, and they looked quite cozy with one another. He looked at her like you do to me, so hopefully they will have a good long marriage." She spoke as if she had once been asked about an arranged marriage, and that was usually the case with pureblood families, her parents had been arranged, although her father had chosen differently for her. He had allowed her to go her own way, and for that she would always be grateful.

He nodded and kissed her then smirking groped her lightly, his finger gently running over her left nipple. "Well....maybe not exactly as I do...." He kissed her again. He was too tired to make love truly right now but he wanted to remind her that he found her sexy and appealing...and that she had amazing breasts.

"So...this means that your dad can't ambush and kill me for sleeping with his daughter when we meet?" His eyes were dancing as they scanned her and she could feel his pounding heartbeat against her back. It always increased when he looked or thought about. He leaned down and kissed her again catching her lips and sucking lightly. "Love you Cleo."

She smiled as she looked down at his hand, playing with her nipple. She rolled her eyes, knowing how he loved these intimate touches. If she were honest with herself, and she was, she enjoyed it as much as he did. There was nothing sexual about it, it wasn't going to lead to sex, but her nipple began to harden under his touch.

She grinned at his words and leaned over her shoulder to place a kiss on his lips, "My father will love you darling. Do you want to know why? Because I love you, and he'll see that you love me. That's your ticket in. My mother will find you handsome and charming, and I know she'll love you." She smiled at him and pressed back into him, curling closer.

Her pussy clenched in arousal, but she was content to lie in his arms, his fingers playing her nipple like a guitar. She leaned back again and kissed him lovingly, her tongue coming out to play against his lips.

He kissed her back smiling as he lashed her tongue with his own, still playing with her nipple and pressing even closer to her, his free hand wrapping around her middle to hold her in place, then his hand moved up under her neck to lay across her chest as his other hand went still and cupped her breast.

"As you say my love. But you must forgive me. i've never met a girl's parents before. And certainly never met anyone like your parents. Just want to do right by you." He kissed her neck the settled in closing his eyes and his lips still pressed to her neck, he drifted off to sleep. SKyfall purred happily from Brandon's hip and the owls hooted contentedly.

"It'll be fine..." she yawned and settled down next to him, safe and secure in his arms. Before she fell asleep, she whispered to him, "I love you my darling..."

The next morning, Cleo awoke early, heading to the shower to wash. She slipped out and got ready for the day, trading kisses and teasing caresses with Brandon as the two got ready for school. She pinched his behind as she slipped out of the bedroom, laughing at his reaction. Skyfall met her in the kitchen where she poured him a bowl of food and set it down on the floor for him. She checked her book bag and then headed out the door as she yelled out, "I'll meet you in the Great Hall Slowpoke!"

She escaped from the room, knowing Brandon would get her back for the pinch and smiled the entire way down to the Great Hall. She was in a good mood this morning, and it showed. As she settled herself next to Lily at the Gryffindor table, Brandon four little siblings came up to say hello. She greeted each by name and a hug, before they headed off to sit at the Ravenclaw table with a couple of their friends. Sirius had sat himself down by Regulus, as the two had breakfast together, and James was sitting across from Lily while he tried to impress her. Remus sat across from Cleo and Severus was sat, amazingly, at the Ravenclaw table, talking to a cute fifth year girl about Potions. Cleo made a funny face as she caught Sev's eyes, and caused him to snort and draw himself up with dignity.

Cleo giggled and turned back to her breakfast as she noticed Brandon had made it into the Great Hall. She waved to him quite innocently, although the gleam in her eyes told him she was in a mischievous mood today.

Back
Top Bottom