Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars, Beyond the saga (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telos whispered into Titus's ear, who mentally took every note. He nodded, understanding the job. Telos then patted his bounty hunter on the back. "And make sure he is alive. No money for dead from me," the Zabrak said. Titus nodded.

"Naturally," he said and finished his drink. Telos then walked out of the bar, not another word to anyone else. Titus looked back at Diana and smiled. "Well, it looks like I got a good job. Problem is finding this guy," he said and then looked around the bar. As he did, his eyes instantly focused on two Jedi. Odd for them to be in such plain sight in this kind of bar. "Diana, I will be right back," he said and began to walk over to D'res Var and Elaine. When he was close enough he bowed. "Good afternoon, Jedi. Mind if I buy you a drink? or may I just have a seat? Oh, where are my manners. "My name is Titus," he said and slightly bowed. Noticing their tense look, Titus simply laughed. "Its the armor right? It always throws people off. Believe me, my credits don't come from Darth Vader anymore," he said. "That is a different part of my life. May I sit?" he asked the two, hoping they would be the source of his information.

D'res released the breath he had held for a long moment giving him the seat freely though not taking any more words on the matter of food or drink. They had already given their orders, and he felt it wiser to keep a middleman away from his food. The last thing he wanted was for his padawan to be drugged, or him to be poisoned. He nodded however and let the man sit freely enough relaxing and extending good faith. "I would imagine so, Darth Vader has been dead for eons." He said with a light joke in his tone.

He didn't need to be a force user to know that this person had something on his mind. "Greetings Titus, I am master D'res Var, this is my padawan Elaine." He said giving a light bow of his head. "We already gave our orders, but we are thankful for your kindness."

Elaine bowed slightly when her master introduced her to Titus, keeping her eyes fixed on the tall black-haired man. She noticed the red tribal paint on his armor for the first time. Mandalorian. The scar across his cheek, his confident demeanor, keen eyes and tall posture pointed him as a veteran soldier, someone not to be messed with. She averted her eyes, looking emptily into space. She rather had her master do all the talking, she is not very good at it. She looked to the twi'lek barkeep for a moment and couldn't help but realize how innocent-looking she is. She didn't look like the type who owns a cantina. Elaine thought that the owner was probably elsewhere. She looked around her surroundings, listening to the upbeat jazz music, keeping her ears peeled for the ongoing conversation right next to her.

Josh looked at some of the bodies closer and after a few moments he could see the clear burns from a lightsaber and he knelt down and closed his eyes he had to warn his former master there was a force weilding threat on the planet. He breathed deeply and calmed his mind as he reached out useing the force to find his former master and he made a faint connection "Master.....Danger.....Conflict....likely.....Saber Weidler....." He broke the connection. Communication through the force drained alot out of him and he hopped his message wasn't vauge or unclear but considering he wasn't a Master of the Force it would have to do.

He looked to Lisa "Seems he have a hunter here..." He slowly closed a troopers still open eyes and then he stood up "We should leave here... the threat seems to be masking himself for I can not sense him.... We should make for the Village." He looked to Lisa.

"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi," he said bowing to the two himself. He noticed the girl, clearly the Padawan, trying to keep her eyes off of him. Titus chuckled. "Don't be shy, miss. In this bar, we are all friends," he said. Titus turned back to D'res and nodded. "That is understandable. I come here all the time, so I figured I would treat new guests. And speaking of which, why are two people of your regard doing in a bar like this? Not saying this bar is awful, far from it. This is the best bar on the planet, but not your type. Forgive my curiosity," he said and smiled at the two. It was genuine curiosity, but his true motive was trying to be concealed, even though he knew Jedi were masters of getting people to do or say what they wanted.

Elaine tried to ignore the comments Titus made for her. She was never shy, she just didn't feel like talking, and the way he said it as if he knew her made her quite riled up. She is not fond towards the charming, sly and ladies-man type of guy. "The business of Jedi is for the Jedi alone. What is it for you, bounty hunter?" She spoke with a slightly stern voice, facing him. She always despise bounty hunters. They care naught for others but themselves, and their loyalties lie with credits. The perfect occupation for Elaine to hate.

(The next post should be malin's and prosak's if possible)

Lisa looked at the sight then turned her head away and said "alright";. she did not know where the threat was but with this kind of damage she knew she better follow every move Josh made to ensure her safty. She walked around a little bit before heading back to the bike and hopped on . she waited for Josh to get on.

"Elaine a Jedi is many things, but we try our best to not be rude." Var spoke up giving a slight glance towards his padawan as they waited for their food. He listened to the bounty hunter, and gave a small smile. He nodded lightly some of his blue senseory tendrils drooping as he did. his lidless eyes checking around the room as he watched everything going on around them and wanted nothing more but to eat.

"This place is actually fairly close to the temple, I think only a few miles, I remember being a young padawan and coming to places like this, though our current business is to our own, just food and a place for the night." He said as he raised a glass playfully reflecting his padawan's statement though slightly less blunt. He didn't have much of a problem with bounty hunters, they were men, and women of higher, and like all men and women, they had varied personalities. For every THX-341 There was a jango fett, or a Han solo. History showed that they were a mostly harmless byproduct of an economy.

Josh walked over after collecting the I.D. tags he could find and he stuffed them away into a bag and he climbed onto the bike and it roared to life and they shot off into the sky flying towards the villiage.

Diana Was not sure what to think. Was there going to be a problem? She thought to herself. But, soon gave a breath of fresh air, as she realized things were going smoothly between the three. She quickly got to their orders. Making them a nice fresh meal, before walking it over to the table. "Here you two go. Jedi eat free here. So no worries about the meal. But, drinking isnt." She then gave a smile at Titus. "So should I add their drinks to your bill? Since, your so quick to offer them one. In fact, werent you just paid?" She said, as she placed her hand on his shoulder. She giggled a bit to herself. She knew he was going to pay. She just felt like teasing him a bit. Titus was one of the only people she felt comfortable enough around, to tease any way. "I will get you your drinks right away. So what will it be?" She said as she pulled out a data pad, and was ready to type. "Remember. Titus is paying." She joked, before sticking her tongue out at him.

Titus laughed and looked at Diana. "I will take the same as before. I love to share a drink with new friends," he said and then looked back to them. He felt comfortable with Diana there, especially with her kindness towards the Jedi, it may even make his conversation go over even easier. Now there wasn't much left to do but hope. At Elaine's comments, as well as D'res saying roughly the same way, though in a different tone. "Ah! A sort of secret mission. Say no more! I have said similar words to those who pry. My intention is actually less to learn about your job, or lack there of, and more to see if you two would like to help me with one of mine... or perhaps even partake," he said and leaned back in his chair. Despite his fondness for Diana, he did not want to put her life at risk. She was so young an inexperienced. For this prey, he was hoping the Jedi could help. Diana would be able to as well, but the person he was after was quite dangerous.

Lisa held on and thought about saying something back there but with the roar of the engine she did not speak for she thought he would not be able to hear her over the bike. she watched as the scene vanished from sight.

Var took the food like a beast fresh from hell. He didn't really care how much it would have costed, or even what it tasted like the Nautolan simply ate down what ever he could and savored the fact that he finally had a meal in front of him. He listened to the man speaking and gave a slight nod too the two. It was odd too find so much kindness towards their order, but than came the catch.

Bounty hunter work was not usually the work of a jedi. though he could certainly hear the man out for what he had too say. Pausing from his meal he looked over the man in deep thought. "It's not often a bounty hunter seeks assistance. So it is likely that what ever your mission is, it's dangerous and probably suicidal. Especially for a mandilorian too seek out help from outside his clan." He spoke in contemplation. "I suppose their is no harm in hearing a pitch for such things."

He had already made up his mind on assisting the mission. It sounded too interesting too pass down. "But before we can assist you I need to reach the temple, and give a report to my fellow members of the council."

"I'm sorry Master." Elaine apologized to D'res when he told her not to be rude. She knew it was not wise to be blunt towards another person, but she just couldn't help it. For her, bounty hunters are no better than criminals and scums. After a few moments later, the twi'lek bartender emerged from the back room and brought with her two plates of hot meal. Elaine instantly caught the aroma of the food, she could feel her stomach growled silently once more. Even though her stomach growled, Elaine was not sure whether or not she was truly hungry. She had suppressed her hunger ever since she was back in the forest.

As the food were laid in front of her and her master, her master began to gobble down the food with utmost ferocity before Elaine could even touch the food. She chuckled at the sight, thanking the twi'lek girl for the food, later spooning a spoonful of the meal before she brought it inside her mouth. As the flavor of the food unraveled, she quickly became aware of her hunger. However, not wanting to embarrass herself in front of her master and the two strangers, she ate with a pace a normal person would.

Elaine had finished half of her meal when the mandalorian bounty hunter requested assistance in his mission from her and her master. She had the intention of saying no and expected her master to do so as well. She watched as her master contemplated, and found it to her disappointment when D'res Var offered his help instead. Even though she didn't agree with the decision, Elaine stayed quite. She knew better than to question the decision of a Jedi Master, especially Var's.

Josh slowly guided the hover bike towards the villiage. He had some bad memories there. It was the place he met Nessa. His lover. His corrupter. The mother of his now unborn child. He supressed his memories with a gulp as the pain it caused also brought anger and saddness but he breathed in the fresh air and calmed himself as they made their way towards the village.

Titus was a bit surprised that the Jedi answered so quickly. "I didn't expect that answer, but I am certainly happy to hear it. Well, let me lay down the basics for you. I am hunting a Sith right here on Dantooine," he said. The word Sith was a powerful one indeed that carried much weight in both intimidation and hatred. Titus was no idiot, he knew that the Jedi and the Sith had been the center of galactic turmoil for most of its history. He also knew, however, of the tentative peace between the two organizations. This last part was where he was curious how the Jedi would react. "Despite your peace agreement with them, the Sith is a lawbreaker, wanted for a very nice price by many. Your involvement would be an association, and would not implicate you to cause strife with either side. At least, this is what I plan to happen," he said and chuckled. "Its risky, but I feel for you and I, it is worth it."

Lisa felt something was wrong with Josh and she did not know what but she knew something was bothering him. With out thinking she leaned in more closer to his back and gave him a hug. she did not know if she had crossed the line or not but she figure he could use a friendly hug.

Josh felt a slight pressure around his chest as Lisa hugged him. He didnt say anything about it but he steered the hover bike towards the Villiage and soon they were entering the perimeter of the villiage flying over a few houses befor landing at a small landing pad.

Lisa looked around her and said "never thought i find myself inside of the village i guess this time I will actully get to do more then just train at the temple". she sounded excited but yet sad all at the same time cause she would have came here with her Master if the time needed but he died too soon for that.

Josh nodded sliently as old memeries flooded back to him. He turned the bike off and dismounted and he looked around and motions for Lisa to follow him "Use the com to call the Captain and tell him to send in more troops if he is able." He told her as he tossed her the com. Seeing how she handles being "in charge" .

Lisa got off the bike after Josh and caught the com in her hands and nodded her head. she looked at the com and remembered how her old master taught how to use one and she connected with the caption and said "Captain we need you to send in more troops if you are able".

Josh crossed his arms as he watched her and the Captain's voice came from the Com "But mame were stretched thin as we are. The only way I could send more people out there is If I sent some of the Temple security out there. Would you like me to do so?" He asked her.

Lisa did not know what to do she never ordered anyone around well she could ask Josh before giving an answer so she said to the caption "give me a minute please caption ". she turned off the com and looked at Josh "should we send some temple security here but that would leave them an easy target right"?

Josh crossed his arms as he observed her "It is your call. We could send troops to the Villiage but we would leave the Temple open for an attack but if we leave the Villiage unguarded but secure the Temple" He looks to her "Its your choice. Who do you send the Troops to?" He asked her.

Lisa felt nervous ether way it was a tough call how on earth did he expect her to make the call. she then decided sense the Jedi put others above themselves she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a minute. she then turned on the com and said "caption send some of the security guard from the temple to the village and lets pry the Jedi at the temple and the padwans can defend themselves well". she then sat down on the ground and let the com drop to the floor did she just condemned those at the temple to death to protect the village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom