Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars, Beyond the saga (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh nodded to her inspecting her body as she wears the armor "Be sure to stretch and flex your body to make sure your body doesn't lock up" He gives her advice. He looked at her "So what do you know?" He asked her trying to gauge her knowledge.

Lisa was moving this way and that getting the full feel of the armor she was wearing. she then looked up at Josh listening to what he had to ask . ";well i know how to use my light sabor in self defense mode let the attacker make the first move and study his movements to see when and where he will strike and that iam to never make the first strike and to never fight using anger or fear but to keep a clear head and to use the force if need be". she hope that pleased him well.

Josh looked at her over his shoulder and she could see the slight glint of yellow in his eyes "Peace is a Lie my young Learner...." He turned fully now faceing her "Jedi do not fight for peace they fight for Order and Justice and law... not peace.... Rember that..." He said with a undertone of anger within his voice. "Passion is what fuels Juyo... with it one may fall into Darkness but with it also one may become the greatest saber weilder possible and do so without falling into darkness." He looked at her and he blinked and the blue returned to his eyes. "Though defense is always great a strong offense can offset any defense if used the proper way. A boulder may hold the strongest defense but a few good swings with a hammer can crack it in time." He said as he walked up to her. His body seemed to give off an Aura about him a mix of feeling making one fearful of him and his power but also inspired to fight harder and stronger then ever. "My Learner... I will make you one of the Strongest Jedi this Galaxy has ever seen..." He promised her as he placed a hand on her shoulder and she could feel the Mandalorian Crustguantlet on her shoulder and he gave a semi smile at her.

He pulled his hand away after a few seconds of her seeing the softer side of his stotic expression. He looked at her and with a sterness and a commanding voice he gave her a clear order "Hit me..." He told her and he opened his robe for her to have a clear shot at his chest. "Show me your strength..." He taunted her his his growling voice.

Elaine walked beside her master as they were heading to the Jedi Temple. It had been a very confusing day and the mission's end is still so far from over, but on this particular moment, she can finally relax. One can attune his/her force abilities within this forest. The force can be easily felt here, it is everywhere. The perfect place to seek inner peace within ourselves. It is no wonder why the Jedi decided to build a temple on this planet. She spoke in her mind. It was then when her master asked if she had any concerns in her mind.

"I don't know Master, but I felt there was a tragedy that happened when we were in Dantooine's space. It makes me feel uneasy that we are the only ones to see this mission to end. We need allies. I'm not afraid or anything, but is it better to be wise and alive than brave but dead." She paused for a moment, "And there is also the matter of night's rest. Night is falling upon us soon, and I don't have any idea where and how we are going to sleep. This was not planned in the mission briefing."

D'res walked with his padawan finding his own mind becoming more focused as he fell into the motions of movement silently admiring the forest he breathed in and out in meditation as he listened to his Padawans worries. "We will find our allies soon, we first need to regroup at the temple, the order will need to know everything, and we have at least one person willing to join us. As for what happened in space, I am just as confused as you."

He placed a reassuring hand upon his padawan's shoulders. and gave her a slight smile. His black eyes staring at her as he felt her unease. "Once we get far enough away from the pod, we will find a place to set up camp, we can't have a fire, but I have given you plenty of survival skills. It may have not been planned, but since when has a mission ever gone exactly to plan? We are fully in the realm of improve. So make the best of what you can."

She listened as her master explained the solution to their current situation. "But how Master? We don't even have camping equipments." It was true that Master Var had taught Elaine the survival skills that she is going to need if she come upon a situation like this. The skills on how to stay warm in the wilderness, knowing what kind of animals are safe to be cooked and eaten, what kind of plants that are poisonous, how to cover your tracks, etc. However, the survival lesson did not include setting up a camp with bare hands.

Guided by her instinct, she said, "We could make use of the large trees and branches as our camp I suppose. If we put our robes on those branches sticking from these tall trees, it will make do." She pointed to the tall trees that occupied the forest, treating her master's inquiry as a lesson.

Var nodded lightly to her suggestion. He was slightly surprised that he hadn't yet taught her how to make a camp with her hands, but as always her creativity was her strongest attribute. He nodded at the suggestion and approved it. "That would work, but you realize that plan would have you sitting on the ground naked."

There was nothing wrong with that suggestion in the long run. After all they could easily make bedding by just drying out the ground with their light sabers. the robes would cut down on windchill it was a good plan, she just needed to think of the side effects. "either way by the judging of the suns movements we would have another few hours to sort out that plan and get a little farther away from the pod, we also need to find food, and im sure i can hear a stream somewhere around here... which would mean fresh fish." Var's stumach gave an eager growl the thought of fresh food was wonderful, and running water also made for drinks, he would be lying if he said his throat wasn't dry, and he could really do with submerging himself under water for a few just to hydrate.

Master Var nodded lightly before saying, "That would work, but you realize that plan would have you sitting on the ground naked." Elaine was quite shocked by the implication her master was giving. "No.. no.. what I mean was that I'm going to use my outer clothing. Since we're not wearing any robe at all." She said, a bit flustered. "either way by the judging of the suns movements we would have another few hours to sort out that plan and get a little farther away from the pod, we also need to find food, and im sure i can hear a stream somewhere around here... which would mean fresh fish." Her master suggested.

"A fresh fish would be nice." She said, giving a slight smile towards her master. She chuckled quietly when her master's stomach growled.

She was scared as the man tried to touch her. But, Titus was there for her. As usual. Sometimes she felt like a helpless girl... She was, but she didnt want to feel like it. She sometimes wishes she can grow some back bone. Like her mother. But, for now Titus was there for her. "Sir, I think you had enough.." she said. Trying to control the situation. She didnt want the man hurt, nor dead. And she knew if Titus did not get him, his current blood alcohol level would. "Enough... I-Ill tell you when I had enough.." The man said as he pointed his finger towards her. Barely missing her in his drunken stupor. "Are you trying to touch me again?... " She asked the drunken fool. "Maybe..." He replied with an idiotic smile.

Conal smiled as he felt the presence. The presence of a well, kept secret. The person whom up till now, has played his part. And will, by all means continue to. "Good, your aboard." He told him, telepathically. He then turned to one of his men, and nodded. The man then ran off, and soon the ship began to fly out, like a bat out of hell. "Whats happening?" One of the troopers asked. "Watch..." Conal said, as he watched the ship out the window. A small, sneaky smile on his face. Soon, a large, explosion transpired. The ship, turning into a sea of metal, and debri. Falling onto Dantooings surface. Trees burned, as flaming chunk's of debri hit them, and the ground. Each small, the size of boulders. Until, the husk of the ship itself hit the ground with incredible force, creating a large crater that encompassed the ships entire mass. The troopers aboard were in awe, as they watched. Connal, was in a state of pure pleasure, as he watched his plans unfold. 'We are nearing our final goals.' He said to his accomplice telepathically. Befeor their ship shot into warp speed, towards Koriban.

Conner knew of the other pods, and thought nothing of them. All it told him was act fast and don't get caught. Conner searched the pod, for a survival pack. Then, He walked for hours. Deeper down into the forests. Until he finally found a source of water. "Finally I am so parched.." He said to himself. As he looked into his pack. He pulled out a small canteen, empty from previous use by him. He then filled it with the water. And dropped a small pill inside, to kill any thing harmful from inside the water. As he relaxed at the river bed. His peace was quickly broken by the ear shattering sound above. He looked up, and watched as flames hurtled down to the planet. Far enough away from him, as to not care. " I just need to board the nearest ship to Koriban. The emperor must know the truth." He said to himself, as he placed his canteen in his pack. 'It is already to late for that Conner... Turn to the jedi.' His mothers voice said. "Shut up, I am not into suicides. Thank you..."

But, soon he felt the presence of others. Jedi, he thought. Were they from the other pods? He had no idea. But, he had to act soon. There were two. A master and padawan, he thought. Padawan or not, he or she counts enough to kick his ass two on one. Not fair odds at all.

Var almost slapped himself for some reason he clearly had not been thinking on that situation. The hunger being his excuse for not realizing it. "Even a master can misunderstand a plan." He said slightly embarrassed along with the flustered looks of his padawan he clearly shifted in his walking stance. his mind already unsettled with embarrassment his hears were suddenly assulted with the noise of an explosion far off, metal scraped metal as something somewhere detonated and he felt the wave of wind now broken into a strong gust blew against them. Instinctively he grabbed his padawan holding her close as the wind passed over them. He blinked startled by the realization that someone had just destroyed a ship. A long moment passed as he was sure there was nothing that was going to hit them.

He looked to his padawan as his senses adjusted. He could feel someone near enough to the stream to know that was not a place they wanted too be. "It seems we will have to forget the stream too dangerous for now." His voice hung low as he turned her away from that and started back towards the temple, it was getting to dangerous to go out into the open, any moment he was sure that troopers would start moving in towards them. It wasn't going to be a good day that was for sure, and his hands landed lightly on one of his lightsabers. He wasn't even sure if would be safe to stop for the night anymore, the possibility of a forced march to the temple not very appealing in his eyes, but it could be very necessary. He looked around listening intently for any pursuers.

"We need to start thinking about hiding ourselves. Remember your training, breath lightly and don't panic." As he spoke his chest stopped moving up and down as he started to control his breath his emotional mind going into a state of peace as he hid himself from force users. He had ran his padawan through these meditations before, but never in combat or in the open field if she panic'd or was too emotional they didn't work.

Lisa listened to all that he had to say taking it all in. She also felt his hand on her and his promise and she gave off a faint smile something she had not done in years. she nodded her head and said ";and i will do my best to please you well in my training". She felt the feelings of fear of what he could do to her as well as the will to try harder to learn all that she cold. The feel of his gauntlet on her shoulder made her feel good but at the same time sent shivers up and down her spine. she chose to not show ether emotion on her face.

She nodded her head and looked at his chest that he exposed her. she took a deep breath and made a fist with her hand and with all her strength she hit him in the chest.

Josh raised his eyebrow as her hand made contact with the hard metal armor on his chest and he moved alittle from her punch but no damage was done to him though the same couldnt be said about her hand. He looked at her "Hurt didn't it?" He mockingly asked her and he made note "We will have to strengthen you up my young Learner..." He knelt down in the center on the room and he motioned for her to join him as he sat down fully in a cross legged fashion.

Lisa grunted as her hand made connect with his metal armor. she then held her hand close for a bit before she dropped it down to her side again. she nodded her hand and said "if its broken its gonna be interesting to train with a broken hand". she was trying to mock him back. she nodded her head being all serious. She followed him to the center of the room and sat down with him but on on her knees.

Josh looked to her and he looked to her hand "I doubt it is broken..." He reveled the point of his lesson "I said to hit me... I never said where or how to do so. You could of used any of the weaker points of my armor to attack me, you could of even used the Force." He looked at her "Even the simplest task always look for the best way to pick it apart." He coughed softly into one of his hands and then he returned to his lecture "As a Jedi we face enemies who will use any means to kill us... We must look for the best tactical point in almost everything we do Lisa." He closed his eyes and breaths deeply "One day you may have to lead forces into Combat or lead a negotiation between to warring factions. Politics and warfare are too similar..." he laughed softly " I had a mission one time where...aggressive negotiations had to be used due to one King thinking he was better then another King on a world where they used small blue rocks as money and food." He tilted his head rembering the old mission.

He opened his eyes to look at his Learner "My new task is to try and be a Teacher...." He looked down and away "I have my faults my dear Learner and I may not be the best Teacher you could of asked to teach you" He returns his gaze to her "But unlike many who could be teaching you I do know how it feels to be an Outcast of two warring Factions." He looked at her hand again "I know that feeling better then most but unlike others who forsaken me and thought me Damned and a being of Evil, I won't fail you as I have failed others in my life." He promised her "So you know abit about me now... what of you Lisa?"

It was at that point that Titus had seen and heard enough. The man had to calm down now, or go. Titus grabbed the back of the man's shirt and yanked him to his feet. "Seems you don't listen well when drunk. The lady said no touching. Got it?" Titus said. His usual more cheerful and clever demeanor had left. He was not one to joke about someone trying to touch or hurt Diana. The man snarled a bit.

"Who asked you buddy!" the man said. Titus looked down and saw the man clench his fist. A punch was about to be delivered. The man reeled back and tried to punch him in the face. Titus, being far more sober and a far better fighter on top of that, was easily able to dodge the strike. That was that. The man was leaving, but the question was would he be walking out or carried. Titus pushed the man back, allowing the alcohol to work its magic. The man stumbled, and as he tried to regain his balance, Titus grabbed him by the neck and slammed him down. The man let out a scream of pain. Titus bent down and grinned.

"Will that be all?" he asked. The man nodded and got up. He started to slink away when Titus tapped him on the shoulder. The man turned, scared for his life. Titus held up a few credit chips and put them in the man's hands. He looked shocked. Titus patted him on the back. "In case I hurt you. Now get out," he said. The man nodded and left. Titus turned back to his drink and finished it. "Sorry about that Diana. Stupid drunks. Perfectly reasonable man turned into an idiot cause he didn't know when to quit," he said and shrugged.

Lisa put her hands in her lap and listened to what all he had to say about fighting and a bit about himself and the mistakes he had made in his life . she knew deep in her heart this was the right course of actions he could take . She looked away for a moment to gather her strength to talk about the dreadful night she failed her Jedi Master and how people treated her different after words some of the other fellow padawans even blamed her for his death.

She turned back to Josh and said "well for starters when i was six my parents died and i was taken in my the Jedi temple to be trained. well the day came for me to get my Jedi master and i trained well under him and even got to do some mission with him easy ones no real fighting till he knew i was well ready". she took a pause then went on "then one day about a year ago my Master was attacked by a sith and when i tried to help him i was blasted back and hit the wall by his force and was knocked out cold and when i came too my Master was dead and the sith gone but the humiliation was there and still is".

Elaine listened as her master stated his reason. She could see that he was embarrassed because of the implication he was making earlier. She brushed the image from her mind, her face blushes a bit. Suddenly, there was a roaring sound as a heap of metal scraps came falling down from the sky. When the largest ship husk crushed against the surface, they created a strong gust of wind that blew into their direction. Her master instinctively grabbed her close. Elaine closed her eyes as the strong gust of wind blew through them. It was until she could feel the calm air returning did she opened her eyes. "What was that!?" She said quickly before continuing, "And master! You shouldn't put my life above yours. I can never forgive myself if something happened to you because of me. Besides, I can take care of myself." She didn't like the idea that someone is putting his/ her life in risk because of her.

Then her master sensed something and stated that the river is too dangerous. He turned away and started again towards the direction of the temple. She didn't like the idea at first. Is there something really dangerous there? Then she felt it. The presence of another force user. She was not demotivated however. If the presence was that of a Jedi, they could find help from him/her and if the presence was from a Sith, Elaine was more than obliged to take him/her down; But, as usual, she always listened to those who were more experienced than her and not to mention that there was a possibility that the presence is accompanied by a battalion of non-force users. Nudging her thought away, she followed her master close.

She listened to his command about concealing herself from the force user. She took a deep breath, breathing lightly as she controlled the pace of her breathing, focusing her power to hide her presence. She was now sure that she had concealed her presence from the force user.

Var let go of his padawan's shoulder as he moved keeping himself low to the ground he was wary of just about every noise right now. He kept expecting an army to search the forest for them. He had a slight glow of pride from his padawan who managed to mask herself well against the already force sensitive forest. He gave her a slight smile, but it came with a warning. "Until you are made a knight proper your life will always be above mine. You are my student, and through you my teachings shall live on." He kept his voice low as he breathed lightly moving through the tree's and stepping off the beaten path.

If it so much as looked like a road they avoided it. Twigs and leaves that normally would have made sounds did nothing as var stepped on them. his footing light enough to never leave a footprint. He moved smoothly enough with a calculated step even when his mind was on searching the horizon. He was centered and calm, but still hungry, and with the sun moving ever lower the stream became more and more tempting for it's fish and water, even so he wouldn't risk a clearing while he had to protect Elaine she was too precious too him to risk any kind of encounter. He would get food as soon as they got to the temple any way.

"I never said that you couldn't however, and the time will more then come for you to prove that you can take care of yourself, but that day is not today, and even if it was, I would always come to your aid."

Elaine listened as her master explained his views, shadowing him from tree to tree. She followed her teacher's every movements, moving fast enough yet keep her footing light to hide her tracks and avoid detection."I thank you for your sentiments Master." She said with a slight smile when they stopped by a tree. She took note of the sun, which was setting lower than before. She felt her stomach growled subtly. They had gone by without lunch. Her mind began to worry about the night's rest. Afraid that they're going to spend the night hungry and cold. Maybe it is better if we don't rest for today. She thought to herself. Remembering the Jedi teachings, she suppressed her urges and worries, focusing on the task ahead of her.

Looking at her master, she said, "I can endure without a night's rest Master. If you are planning for it."

Josh listened to her and he closed his eyes and nodded "It is saddening to hear of a Death of a Master and your parents. Though I'm sure they died protecting their padawan." He breathed in deeply and exhaled "Tell me Lisa.... What do you know about Meditation?" He rested his hands on his knees his palms faceing upwards.

Casriel sat in his secret room as he waited patiently closing his eyes and meditating the force flowing through him and working their magic to heal the wound he gave himself. When he felt his masters telepathic link he opened his eyes waiting for the telltale jerk of the ship going into hyperspace. When he felt the sign he was waiting for he pushed the door open and stepped out into the main part of the ship. Stretching a moment he walked through the ship to his master stopping as he walked up. "I sensed your brothers escape pod and there were multiple other pods going towards the same planet. Checking the area it seemed he landed on a planet that had life on it so he will likely be found. I don't believe that the locals will either help or hurt him but with the work we did nobody would believe it wasn't him who destroyed the ship and rebelled against the jedi." He stood calmly as he spoke looking at his master hoping that the day would come that he would overpower this man and gain his position of power.

"I know..." Connal said, as he turned to Casrial. Revealing his new, burnt scar across his face. "I was there when he escaped." Connal then rests his hands onto the table in front of him. Clenching his fists into eachother, as he held his anger in. "But...But he will be dealt with in due time. For now, we continue to allow the republic, to believe he betrayed them. And, allow the Emperor, to believe Conner betrayed the sith as well. The emperor cant just overlook this. He will want to see this through personally." Connal then smiled, as he turned to look up at Casrial. "And yes, I planned on this. He will want to talk to me in private. When we reach Koriban, resume your hidden status. And tail, me in the shadows. When I give the order. You will know what to do."

"Thank you Titus... Well, that drink is on the house." She said with a smile. "So, when does your employer intend on showing up? He is meeting you here right?" She asked. As she poured herself a glass of water. Her usual blue smile planted on her lips. "Because, you cant just leave me to let you drink for free, every time some... Creep comes around, and you save the day." She then giggled a bit. Before taking a small sip. Some of her dark purple lip stick smearing against the clear glass.

Conner was relieved to feel, that the jedi went along a different path. "Well, glad they felt like not bothering me." He said, almost sure they could have sensed him too. He finished up with what he was doing. And turned to the nearest sign's of life there was. Which, seemed to be a small town. Judging from the halomap provided in his pod. There was a jedi temple but... Ya like he ever go there. Conner would more likely burst into flames before that happened. Conner then followed his map, taking the journey towards the town.

Lisa smiled and said "its a way to clam the mind remove all thoughts and just let the force in so to speak think of nothing". she rested her palms on her lap and closed her eyes and added "its something i use to put aside the stress the anger i feel when all other fellow Padawans treat me bad";.

The thought had crossed Var's mind several times that stopping for a rest would be dangerious or that they could be privy to an ambush. looking at the holomap, they were too far from the temple to get their on foot in a day, but there was another option. A settlement was closer then the temple, by the map it seemed like they could reach the town in the cover of night. It was close enough to the temple that they wouldn't have much of a problem and the locals would probably have a place where they could stay and food they could eat. It was a detour, but it also gave the most protection. He turned slightly checking their direction to that of the villages.

"The twileck's established a village here thousands of years ago, It's far enough from the temple that it's on free ground, but close enough too us that we could get their by night fall." He kept his voice low as he moved "Chances are good that the locals will need our help as well, the village is bound to become a military target." His stomach gave another growl even if his padawan was ready to go with out food or rest he wasn't The crash had taken away what ever nutrients he would have had, and it felt like he hadn't eaten in a long time. Just because he could force his body to operate on low food supplies doesn't mean he wanted too.

He moved keeping slightly ahead of his padawan. For the moment he was going on the assumption that the Sith had taken direct actions to start a war, and that any minute now armies would be flooding the forest, it all seemed a little quiet for that, but he wasn't letting down his guard for the time being. His hand lingered on his lightsaber. As he wondered if they were being tracked.

Josh nodded and he looked to Lisa "It helps many things both internal and external" He said calmly "But tell me my Learner what have you learned about the Force and it's Uses?" He asked her as he could hear a rush of Footsteps down the hallways of the temple and men shouting orders to one another.

Josh opened his eyes and stood as a Soldier ran up to him "Commander Joshua" The Soldier saluted him and Josh returned the Soldier's salute to him "Afternoon Captain Jinko what is going on?" He asked the Captain. "The ships in Orbit sir, theres been some sort of attacks" The captain told him. Josh nodded placeing his hand onto his chin thinking "Intresting, this explains alittle..." The captain looks puzzled "Sir?" Josh waves his hand "Nothing nothing just some thoughts" He looked to the Captain and a few more Soldiers came into the room and the Captain looked to Lisa and then to Josh "Um sir may I ask whom she is?" He asked being more of the security detail then the get to know Jedi guard. Josh looked at the Captain "This is my Learner Lisa." He looked out into the sky "Make sure our Air Defense Turrets are primed and ready. I want Tactical Squads on Points Alpha Omega and Zeta" He pointed onto a Holomap of the Temple and Town and the Captain Saluted and so did all the other Soldiers whom walked into the room.

Josh looked at Lisa "Sometimes I hate having a reputation as a General sometimes..." He said as he looked out the window and Hover bikes roars out of the hangers and out to the fire points to secure them and the many AA postions turned on as the Temple and the town went on the defensive. Josh returned his gaze to his Learner "Come we must see to the defenses aswell." He said pulling his robes on abit tighter and waited for her to join him "and you were saying about what you knew about the Force?" He picked back up on the topic from earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom