Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars, Beyond the saga (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titus laughed. "Oh its no bother. And I certainly don't mind the free alcohol," he said and took another sip. "Well, for the last job I am supposed to be paid soon. But my usual employer should be here very soon. Last I heard from him there was a nice job for me. I am just hoping for something a bit more... worth it. These last few jobs have been easy, but barely worth the pay. If it wasn't for your kindness I'd be out there with a sign saying 'Will kill or capture for food'," Titus said and laughed. When she took a sip of her drink he smiled. "Nice lipstick," he said and winked. Before he could get his innuendo out, there was a tap on his shoulder. Titus turned to see a tall Zabrak male with red-tinted skin smiling at him. "Ah, Telos. About time," Titus said. The Zabrak bowed and went over to Diana.

"The most expensive wine on the list," he said in a softer voice and handed over his credits. Titus raised his eyebrow.

"What's the occasion?" he asked. Telos only laughed.

"The best job in a while,"

Lisa listened to what Josh had to say . Then Josh asked her what she learned about the force. She went to answer him but she heard foot steps in the hall and some men shouting orders and forgot for a minute there what she was gonna say.

Lisa listened as Josh and the caption talked for a bit. then when the guard asked whom she was she felt kinda relived that he did not seem to know who she was . Josh told the guard she was his learner her heart give a flutter but she knew she was gonna hear him say that more and more as he took her under his wing and taught her more ways of the force. When more soldiers walked in the room she felt something must have gone wrong for him to see to their defenses.

Lisa gave Josh of her i understand smiles. She watched him go to the window and look out of it. She nodded her head and got up form the floor where she had been sitting and walked to stand by his side ready to follow him. she heard him ask the same question from before . she smiled again and said ";the force is a guide thou life that one may relay upon when the need comes to help others out. " "also one may never use the force for our own personal gain". she hoped that was a good answer it pretty much summed up the force at lest that is what she thought.

Elaine was following her Master when suddenly he stopped his tracks. He turned to her explaining that there is a change of plan. D'res Var recommended that they change direction towards the twi'lek village, not so far from the temple. "That seems to be a probable option." Elaine said, she was relieved in secret that at least they're going to have dinner and warm beds to spend their night on. Elaine looked behind her, keeping an eye out for anyone who was following them. She stayed for a while, letting her master get ahead of her. The forest was quiet and calm with no hint or trace of someone following them. Even though the evidence suggested that, she didn't quite like the situation. She decided to keep her body and mind at the ready if anything goes wrong. After she regrouped with her master, she asked, "What's on the settlement? Is it crowded?"

Josh started to walk with Lisa beside him "The Force is the energy that binds everything together. It is neither Good nor Evil. We use it for many things. From picking up objects to healing wounds. " They turned a corner down the hallway "I am not the greatest with the Force control but maybe if you trained harder maybe you could become a excellent Force weilder." He smiled to her and as they walked they could see the Soldiers renforceing the temple and also the towns. Josh stopped a Sergent and he pointed to the Town "I want more of your people to protect the neighboring towns We at the Temple can defend ourselves well enough." The Sergent nodded "Right away sir" and he troted off to gather more of his forces. Josh looked to Lisa "I hope you have a stomach for combat my dear... for it looks like its the calm before a storm." He looked out the window and fighter starships flew across the sky in a forboding way.

Lisa looked at him and said "my Late master said i had the ability to use the force well once learned and iam very willing to learn";. she followed him taking all that he had to say. She watched the soldiers and Josh bark out orders to them and how quickly they followed what he had to say. she just stayed quite listening to all that was around her taking notes learning as she went. She smiled to him and said "i have been in some small combat situations i think this i can handle'. She watched him look out the window and went to stand by him watching the star ships as well and said "looks to me its gonna be a big storm Josh".

Josh looks at the sky still "Lets hope not Lisa... lets hope not...." He rembered his first combat mission solo without his Master Help. He nearly died many times but he survived. Josh turned and started to walk further down the hallway "As Jedi we do not search for conflict. Every other option should have been used first.... but sometimes my dear Learner.... Conflict is the only answer" He touched his cybernetic arm. The scar was still there. It was heavy. useable but heavy.

Josh looked to Lisa "We should check on the younglings and see they are prepared for an attack aswell." He said as he turned a corner and walked down to the Youngling dorms.

Casriel listened silently as his master spoke nodding "yes master it will be as you say. I am always your shadow ever absent yet always there I shall do as I must. You were wise to play your brother the traitor master but I fear his escape to a jedi world may cause us problems I sense something will happen we won't like." He stopped for a moment as he considered his own words and the strange feeling he had at the thought of Conner's location on the planet. "do you have a task for me during the ship or shall I consider the time my own to prepare and rest?" he asked calmly his body still 'stiff' from the exhilarating experience on the ship though his robes hid his problem well. He hoped for some time to meditate and train to relax his body and slow his bodies lust for battle.

"It was established by twi'lek vagrants some time ago, I honestly don't know much about it, never really visited it during my days as a padawan spent most of my time as a padawan in cold desolated worlds chasing my former masters hobby. Be thankful i don't fancy archaeology it takes you too the most terrible of places." He spoke low but was clearly trying to inject some of his humor back into the situation. As they walked towards the village the sun was getting lower and lower, but they could also start to see a clearing of trees smoke and other signs of a small city.

"Down their we should be able to find food, and shelter for the night." As he spoke he started to get excited, his feet carrying him just a little faster as he walked down the small hill face. It was steep, but he wasn't about to loose his footing too the forest, when he was actually paying attention to where he was going.

Elaine laughed subtly when she heard her master's joke. "Yeah, they do say that archeologists make the worst masters, some of my friends said. Moving from planet to planet scarcely with rest. It must be tiring... and boring..." She chuckled before finishing the sentence, "It trains them to be patient though." She followed her master as they continue their journey towards the settlement. The sun was almost out and the sky had started to become dark. Elaine could feel her leg getting a bit cramped. This long hours of careful trekking had put her legs to their limits.

It was then when her master pointed out to the small town below. A steep hill face leading the way down. She wiped the sweat on her forehead before letting out a relieved sigh. "Finally! More hours of trekking and you will need to carry me master." She said jokingly. Elaine could not help but picture dinner in her head, and a hot steamy shower. She watched as her master descended the hill face carefully but with a surprising speed. Master Var must be pretty hungry. She made a slight smile before making her way down.

Lisa nodded as she followed Josh. she then said "Josh i don't go looking for trouble but it seems some of my fellow Padawans want to make it for me so i just leave the temple a lot go for walks it seems to help". she knew the young lings where younger then her and most of them liked her so hopefully no trouble there.

Josh walked into the Youngling Dorms and some were in the middle of Training like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Josh smiled at them and he bowed to the Wookie Master Jedi teaching them about how to block blaster shots. Josh watched for a few moments as a young female human tried to block the shots useing nothing but the force to guide her. She delfected the first shot but the stinging second round hit her and caused her to yelp. Her master corrected her and Josh stood beside the Wookie "Are they ready in the event something happens?" The large Wookie nodded and Josh nodded having Served with Master Kigyars before he was a Wookie of his word.

"Patience really? It only ever taught me that I hate archaeology." As he spoke he pressed his back up against a tree next to the clearing turning around He scanned the area for a long time watching the walls of a small city before finally he brushed himself off and started to walk casually towards the entrance. Passing the city gates where easy, and all the while he watched his surroundings finding nothing truly out of place. Walking up too the cantina. he could hear the musical tunes of it a tavern.

It seemed the danger hadn't yet reached this part of the world, and thus there had been nothing to worry about, he passed what he could assume was a bounty hunter when he walked up towards the cantina's front desk addressing a female twi'lek bar tender, he turned towards his padawan gesturing for her to give an order as well, "Food, what ever is fastest too cook." His blue complexion looked haggard, and he felt like he hadn't eaten in days, but at this point they were home free.

Lisa watched the young lings train and remember well some of her training. she smiled at the Master Wookie and just stood there listening to Josh talk to him. She remained quite telling herself she was ready for this and she was going to protect Josh at all costs its the lest she could do for her previous mistake.

Elaine followed her master closely as they walked into the city's premises and into the cantina. The room was bustling with chatters and laughter with jazz music playing in the background and the smell of liquor adding to the final touch. It didn't take long before the patrons in the cantina began eying the lightsabers hanging on the two Jedis' belt. Elaine eyed the patrons cautiously in return. She followed her master as he made his way onto the bar. Where a twi'lek female was conversing with a man on a full suit of armor. Elaine quickly noticed the armor as an imperial scout trooper armor.

When her master was ordering their dinner, she subtly lowered her right hand, resting it upon her lightsaber, before stealing a glance at the imperial. Then she turned facing her master, speaking in a low voice, "Master.. an imp scout." Her eyes nudging to her right side, hoping that the imp is unaware that he is sitting next to a jedi. Even though she was not sure whether or not a war has broke out, she didn't want to take any chances.

Josh motioned for Lisa to follow him as he began to walk out of the room and a few Younglings waved goodbye. He walked down the hallways with Lisa and he looked to a small holomap and small green dots appeared on it except one hollowed clear bubble and Josh tilts his head "Hmmm" He pulls out his Comm "Captain why hasn't sector Zeta be secured?" after a few moments the Captain responded "Not sure sure Rico squad hasn't reported in..." Josh looked to his Learner and then back to his Comm "I'll investigate it personally" He clicked his comm back to his belt and he motioned for Lisa "Ever rode a Hover bike?" he smirked as they walked.

Lisa waved goodbye to the Younglings that where waving. She followed Josh as he walked down the hallways. She watched the holomap and the dots then listened as he talked over the comm to the caption. Lisa came to Josh and when he asked if she ever rode a hover bike she said "no i have always walked every were never went anywhere but a few miles away form the temple.";

Josh looked at her and he smirked "You can ride with me then." He said as they made their way to a hanger bay where a hover bike rested waiting for them and he turned it on and it began to hover off the ground and Josh swung his leg over it and sat onto it and he motioned for Lisa to hop on "Get on and hang onto me" He ordered her knowing time was vital to their situation.

D'res Var sighed for a moment turning, to a person he had thought was a bounty hunter, and instead found himself looking at an Imperial scout. It was disheartening and disturbing to figure out how he had made such a mistake, however he pushed aside his padawan putting her on the other side of the imperial agent. There would be no mistaking them for anything less than jedi, but at the same time he was alert, and for the moment he wanted no trouble.

part of him had to assume that the peace treaty's were still in place. The incident on the ship had only been a few hours ago, and the town that was highly loyal to the jedi temple not too far away, was still very much intact. That meant this city wasn't under enemy control, and they still had a chance for rest and reprieve. "I don't think there are open hostilities, sit back, order food and act natural." He had already made the mistake so he had to stick with it. Drawing a blade here would only destroy their only chance for food.

Lisa nodded and followed him with a quick pace matching his. She walked over to the bike and got on behind him and put her arms around his waist. she then said ";okay ready".

Josh reved the engine and then the bike shot off like a rocket and the two roared off into the green plainsland. The target was a small village on the outer perimeter of the sector and if the troops hadn't made it there in time something must of happened. The two soared over the near empty plains around the Temple and they entered into a forest. Josh used the Footpaths traveling inches above the dirt at an increased speed trying to get to the villiage before something happened.

When the bike shot off Lisa gripped Josh tighter as they drove along she got used to the speed and released her gripped a little bit. She watched her surroundings zip by and loved how the wind on her face felt. She saw they was in the forest now she never been in the forest for fear of getting lost but it seemed Josh knew where he was going.

After D'res Var realized there was an imp scout sitting two stools next beside him, he quickly put Elaine aside and instead sit next to him, putting himself between Elaine and the imperial scout. He then turned to her saying that there should be no open hostilities and that they should act natural. Elaine complied, not wanting to lose her dinner as her stomach growled subtly once more. However, she was still cautious at the imperial scout sitting two stools from her. She felt that even though the empire has not shown any open hostilities, she was sure that they're plotting something. They could be plotting to eliminate all the important figures in the republic, which include them, the Jedi. The incident on Dantooine space empowered her assumption.

She sat beside her master's left side before she waved for the female twi'lek bartender. "Same with him, whatever he ordered."

Josh lead them deeper into the forest closer to the villiage and some smoke could be seen off in the distance by the trail. Josh steered the bike towards the smoke leading them to investigate.

Lisa watched as the smoke came into sight. She leaned in closer to Josh so he could hear her over the bikes engine and said "that smoke don't look good i do not like the sight if it at all something tells me there is something wrong here". she leaned back as they got closer to investigate.

Josh nodded and he slowed the bike as they circled a down dropship and he slowly decending and landed the bike hovering a few feet from the ground and Josh let Lisa dismount before he himself got off. There were half eaten bodies everywhere some were burnt but others had clear signs something had eaten parts of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom