Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars, Beyond the saga (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine was conflicted whether or not she should let go of her laughter. She already held it for too long. Is it proper to laugh at your master? She looked upon the pod floor as she was thinking before turning her gaze upon her master. She burst into a snicker because of her master's pale face. The nautolan was in a deep meditation but everybody could see he was failing since his face twitched from time to time.

Then, in one quick moment, it happened. Her master's eyelids suddenly opened as he quickly undid his seat, turned his face away from his padawan and vomited. Elaine instinctively turned her face into the opposite direction, lifting her leg from the floor. After it was settled, the pod was surrounded with a foul smell. She pinched her nose, before looking at her master who was panting, his face pale. She couldn't help but burst into laughter.

(Part three: S.N.A.F.U.) (Status: In progress...)

Eshin made his way towards the aft end of the ship, avoiding the random patrols that were walking through corridors in pairs of two. They were easy to dispatch, but would be working against him if they were left in a hallway, so Eshin ignored them. Using his cloaking device installed on his suit, he weaved and moved through the ship, finally making his way to the Engine room in the lower deck. He reached to his back and pulled the Ion bomb off of his back, clipping it under the hyperdrive.

"Hey, Esh, we have a problem." Zeek said over the com. "What's wrong, Zeek? I already dispatched the force user, how is there a-" Zeek interupted him immediatly. "Funny thing, they did have an engineer on the ship. Just so happened he could hack too. He found the bodies." Eshin swore under his breath, reaching in and finding the switch, flicking it. He synced his hud to show the timer, which came up immediately as he spun, sprinting from the engine room. "Zeek, gimme IFF tags on the schematic. I need to know where they are." Almost as he said it, the red target markers popped up on his helmet, showing exactly where all the Troopers were on the current floor. "There you go. Giving you quickest route to the hangar as well. It won't adjust for the-" "Doesn't matter! Which ship has a hyperdrive?" Eshin yelled. His presence wasn't of much importance anymore. They knew he was here. He darted this way and that, sprinting through the tight corners of the ship. Arms pumping, implementing combat breathing to keep his brain from blacking from the strain of the extended sprint. (Three minutes left...)

[/color]"Ship tagged. You're good to go. Blast your way out of there, Esh!" No sooner did Zeek say just that, the doors in front of Eshin slid open, two storm troopers charging through. Eshin went to his knees, the sudden drop in height allowing him to dodge the first few blaster bolts that wizzed past his head. Eshin was sliding now on his knees as the storm troopers tried to readjust their sites, but Eshin was drawing his hand blaster as he slid. He shot twice, scoring a killing blow with each as he rolled forward and was to his feet before the troopers hit the ground. Eshin made it to the hanger, and as he hit the button for the door, he came face to face with around eight storm troopers. (Sixty seconds left...)

Eshin didn't hesitate. Drawing his vibro blade in one hand, the blaster in the other, he threw a few shots designed to confuse into the troopers in front. Diving and rolling behind a series of cargo boxes, he heard one of them scream, and a thud later mean he had done better than he intended. Cloak active, he had around ten seconds before it would overheat and deactivate. (fifty seconds...) He let them come to him, almost like fodder. One after the other fell to his blade, it striking vital spots. Those out of his reach were shot by his blaster as he weaved an invisible path of death through them. They scattered as he charged for the ship, his cloak deactivating. (fourty seconds...) "Zeek! I need this thing going now!" No words from Zeek, however the engine roared, the ship lifting off as the rest of the troopers in the ship filled out into the hanger, the bay doors to the shuttle barely closing in time. (twenty seconds...) "Minimum safe distance for warp in five!" Zeek shouted in the com as Eshin charged for the cockpit. (Ten seconds...) "Minimal distance reached! Hit it, Eshin!" And Eshin reached the cockpit, strapping into the pilots chair, reaching for the hyperdrive controls and slamming them forward. The cargo ship had barely adjusted it's course intending to follow the small shuttle with Eshin inside when suddenly...

(Bomb detonation: confirmed) A blue light flashed behind the massive cargo ship, the lights almost immediately dying or flickering. Eshin saw before him the stars turn into long, bright lights as the shuttle went into hyperspace, leaving the disabled ship in the proverbial dust.

"Zeek, status."

"All is normal, Esh. Imperial cruiser was disabled, we aren't being followed. You know how to give someone a heart attack with these close calls, buddy. Here is your upcoming destination."

The ships screen flashed on, with a three dimensional hologram of the planet the ship was heading for. It was apparently pre-programmed into the ships nav-computer.

"Dantooine, huh? What's the Imperial and Republic presence looking like..."

(Part three: S.N.A.F.U.) (Status: Complete)

Titus shrugged and smirked. "Hey, when they get a bit too physical with the bartender, they deserve what they get," he said remembering last night. Sometimes he forgets his own strength... Titus picked up the glass after she handed it to him. "Thank you," he said and took a sip. "Ah! The brandy is better today. It actually tastes like brandy," he said and threw down some extra credits. She deserved them for putting up with his teasing. When she started blushing and asking about Twi'leks, he just chuckled. "Well, not every Twi'lek, but the ones almost as beautiful as you yes,". As he finished his sentence, a drunken human wandered up and sat next to Titus. He reeked of alcohol. Titus looked him over and saw he was a republic soldier. The solider looked back.

"What are you looking at Imp?" he slurred. Imp. Titus hadn't been called that since the civil war.

"Just admiring your rank, sir," he said and then looked back at Diana and rolled his eyes. Thankfuly, the soldier was drunk enough to not take that as an insult, but instead focused on Diana.

"Hey baby, wh-why don't you....pour me a drink of the strongest stuff ya got!" he said and attempted to lean over to smack her ass. Titus grabbed him from the collar and sat him down.

"Woah, easy there. Don't want to hurt yourself do you?" he said. the soldier did not take that as a reference to what Titus would do if he touched Diana.

"Thanks buddy! Now, where's my drink!" he demanded.

Josh pointed his saber at her and then he struck. He leap across the room but he didnt attack her outright he threw his saber at her making their sabers meet and when he land just as his saber returned to him he stuck again but this time his full body came with the strike as his Juyo style teachings started to show as he struck at her with stong yet erraticly fast attack makeing sure her soresu style was able to hold up against him but he let her feel the power behind every hit makeing her bone shutter with every blow.

D'res Var glared at his padawan as she burst out into laughter. He opened his mouth to say something but was suddenly thrown backwards as the pod came to a very harsh and sudden stop. Var's body was thrown against the wall slapping into a cushoned wall his vision going black for more then a few seconds. He slumped down as his body took a second to restart.

In the crash landing all four of his hearts had skipped a beat as he was thrown, and it took a time for one of them too start beating again. All in all he would have been blacked out for a full minute, as pain coursed through him he laid still not moving not even sure if he was okay. There was a slight trickle of green blood falling from his arm which got scraped badly in the crash.

Elaine was laughing uncontrollably when the pod suddenly hit the ground, stopping her laughter as her body was jerked forward. She was lucky she was strapped to the chair, unlike her master who was now slumping against the pod inner wall. She figured that he might have been in a slight concussion. She undid her buckle and pressed the button to open the pod door. She intend to let the fresh air in and also the awful air inside the pod out.

She knelt before her master, taking note of the blood trailing down from his arm. "Master, are you all right?" She said with a quite concerned voice. "Don't move, I'll try to heal you." She commanded before she fixed her gaze upon the gash, focusing her powers toward healing the wound in her master's arm. After a few seconds, the wound was sealed completely as if unscathed. "There. That should do it. Can you move?" She asked afterwards.

Var's eyelids opened his blue sensory tenticals twitched lightly as feeling returened it had only taken one of his hearts to start to get the other three beating and as he felt his padawan heal his arm he smiled lightly. Her face was the first thing that came into view slightly blured but rather determined. He smiled seeing the work she had done with his arm. He rolled his shoulder slightly his body twitching as he tested his limbs, and breathed the fresh air. His lungs taking note of the wetness of a planets air instead of the recycled dryness of a spaceship.

"I am unhindered." He said his voice tolling lightly as he slowly got too his feet staggering a hand leaned on his padawan too keep himself steady. Had the wall he hit not been cushioned he probably could have been rather hurt. He rubbed the blood away from his body and gave a small smile to his padawan. "Well done, though you should always try to clean a wound before you heal it." He said handing her some praise but also a critical reminder to be more careful in the future.

He breathed stepping out of the pod for a moment taking note of where they landed. It seemed like a small forest they had even flattened a few trees on the way in. He sighed well that was going to be annoying. "Do we have a map or com device?" Maybe someone they knew was on this planet.

"I am unhindered." Her master said with a light tone as she helped him get up. He complimented her healing power but also lectured her halfway. "I'm sorry master, it won't happen again. I thought the Jedi healing power was cleaner and faster than any medpacks combined." She said, trying to justify her reason.

She followed her master out of the pod and onto this lush green planet. She breathed the cool and fresh air fully into her lungs, bringing a wide smile upon her face. She always took a liking for planets like these. She turned towards her master when he sighed and she had a feeling that her master didn't know where they are. "We are in Dantooine, master. The diplomatic mission briefing stated that the meeting is going to take place above Dantooine and from what I read on the archives, this planet well resembled Dantooine. We should probably head to the Jedi Temple by the coast. Here, take my holomap." She said before giving Master Var the holomap she had prepared before the travel. She breathed the cool fresh air that was breezing upon the forest once more.

Lisa felt the first attack and was able to block it. She then felt the force of his next attack and how strong he was. She held her own well but she knew he was stronger then her and knew she was no match for him. She was pushed back as she blocked his next blow and shuddered at the thought of she had to defend for her very life against him. She would lose and death would surley welcome her. She grunted with his weight on her but still she held her ground. She then used the force to try and push him back off of her.

Josh saw her raise her hand to use a force push on him but he ducked low sweeping her feet from under her useing his leg and he pointed his saber at her throat and then he turned his saber off. He was a Jedi knight she was a Padawan. They both knew the outcome at the start. He knew that if this little duel had continued and Force powers were used it might have ended... very ugly.

Josh looked at her and he offered a hand out to her to help her up "Your form of Soresu is a Defensive Tactic mainly I would use it against Blasters." He looked at her "We will need to teach you some more Styles if you wish to last long against any Sith or Force User." He also noted her Robes "And also I'll call a Friend of mine... If you prove worthy of it maybe even some Armor to aid you in surviveing." He said with a calculating voice.

Var shook his head lightly as he breathed the fresh air there was something about feeling actual wet air on his skin that was so much better then being in a cramped overly dry ship. "While it is true that the force has the power to heal a wound in amazing time, using the force to insight regeneration in ones skin only forces new material to mend the broken. If a bone is broken it still must be set otherwise the new growth colides with bone mater and the injury is made worse. In terms of cuts, you could end up sealing poisonous metals inside someones body, or worse. There are many ways that the healing arts can be mistreated, Though it is faster it is almost always better to clean and wrap a wound, and let nature take it's proper course."

Taking the holo map he looked it over finding where they crashed was easy enough, the Jedi temple being far enough away that if they made a solid hike for it they could possible reach it by tomorrow. "It's a good day and a half march with a break for sleep from here to the temple. If you are unharmed we should head out immediately." Reaching into his own robes he pulled out a com unit. "Should reach the temple easy enough."

Checking too see people he could trust he sighed seeing one person in range. tapping on the com he made a connection between there two units. "This is Jedi master D'res Var, Josh if you can hear this respond." Contacting his old padawan was not something he enjoyed doing for many reasons but currently his voice was calm and waiting on an answer.

Lisa took his hand and let him help her back on her feet with a nod. ";yes Sir i will follow all you have to teach me and hope to please you well". she bowed before him after she said this. She stood back up and heard his com going off and thought who could be paging him. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear again and said "Sir do you want me to step outside while you get that"?
(sorry its short lol not sure what else to type brain freeze lol)

Josh looked at her and he corrected her "You shouldn't train to please me but to learn to better yourself" He looked down to his belt and he hear the voice and he sighed and he unclicped the Comm and Answered it "This is Jedi Knight Joshua Jakkal" He responded to his old Master's Comm call. He motion for Lisa to remain within the room during his Comm call figureing if she was to be taught by him there should be no secrets between them in a form of Trust.

It had been some time since He had last spoken with his Master since he became a Knight after a Sucessful Mission to see if he was Worthy of Rejoining the Order and even then It was a few quickly spoken words and even now through the Comm call he could feel his former Master's displeasement with his old student. But now in Days Josh acted as a Weapon for the Order focusing his time with enhanceing his Swordsmenship and Combat skills but now it seems He has a new Learner under him. He will teach her as much as he can but there are somethings though he will have to hold back for fear she may fall as he once did into temptation. He points to a small chest in the corner of the room and motions for her to go get it as he waits for the Comm response.

Lisa nodded and said "yes Sir knight". she stayed in the room like he asked and listened as he spoke into the comm. she put her hands behind her back after putting her light saber away. she watched as he pointed to a corner of the room. she looked at the small chest. she then noted how he made a motion for her to go get it. she did not Hastie she went straight to it. She got the small chest for Josh. she brought it back to him and handed it to him saying "here Sir".

Josh held the Comm in one hand waiting for a respone and he looked at Lisa "You don't have to call me Sir nor Knight..." He opened the chest and she could see a light thin vest like armor peice and semi armored leggings and knee high boots "...these should fit you well enough. By the way... you can call me Josh." He introduced himself to her and he placed his saber back onto his belt waiting.

Elaine listened as Master Var explained why treating wounds in a natural way is much more safer and sterile and that using the force power to heal could be dangerous or fatal. Why am I so stupid!? She thought to herself, her face showed hints of annoyance. "I'm sorry master. I should've known that. It won't happen again." She said to him with a stern voice.

Master Var then took the holomap and charted the path they need to take, stating that it was going to take a day and half with a rest on the night to arrive on the Jedi Temple. He pulled a com unit out of his robe's pocket. Elaine could see that her master was trying to search if there is any person in his contacts that is currently in this planet.

She noticed when her master sighed and spoke, "This is Jedi master D'res Var, Josh if you can hear this respond." Josh... it must be him, Joshua Jakkal, Master Var's previous padawan. A jedi that has once fallen into the dark side. Looking at her master's face complexion, she could clearly see the reluctance upon her master's face. She concluded that both of them shared a troubled past and that they had not come into terms since then.

Over his life time D'res Var had vouched for many people to the council. He had sponsored Elaine when she he had brought her to the jedi temple. He had spoken up in defense of a sith lords actions on two occasions. However when he had sat on the council reviewing his first padawans request to join the order, it had not been D'res var who welcomed him back. His words had been stricken from that meetings records when the other masters found him too emotional to make proper judgement, but Var had spoken against his former student. To hear his voice now was stressful for him.

Looking to his new padawan Elaine He had much hope that his new student would turn out better. In fact he expected that she do better. If and when Elaine was a knight she would easily be one of the greatest the force had seen, but before he ever considered releasing her from being his padawan he would make sure she knew everything he did. He breathed lightly to calm himself choosing his words carefully. "Me and my learner are a day and a half away from the temple. The conference never happened, and it's dangerous for us to stay on the com too long, we will get to the temple as quickly as possible."

With that he shut off his com and tossed back into the escape pod. He started to walk jesturing for his padawan to follow. "It is not a matter of letting it happen again, it is a matter of institutional awareness. Now lets leave this place could easily have been tracked with com's you never know who else can be listening."

Elaine watched as her master spoke to the comm unit, stating that they are heading to the Jedi Temple to his former padawan. She could not help but reassure herself that she is not going to let her master down, like his previous padawan. Those who had and currently dwell on the dark side are weak. I'm anything but weak. She knew that her master was expecting a lot out of her and she had promised to herself not to disappoint him. It is the only thing she can do. After everything that he had done for her.

She broke her train of thought when Master Var gestured her to follow him. "It is not a matter of letting it happen again, it is a matter of institutional awareness. Now lets leave this place could easily have been tracked with com's you never know who else can be listening." He said to her shortly after. "Yes, master." She replied, walking beside him. She intend to learn as much as she can on this mission.

Lisa took the armor and nodded her head saying ";very well Josh i was showing rank when i called you Sir and Knight sense Padawans call their Jedi Masters Master". she closed her eyes as the pain she felt hit her again for she lost her Master killed by a Sith and she could not stop the Sith herself. She was knocked out cold and left alive to humiliated that she failed her Master. She was no more determent then ever to not repeat the same mistake she would protect Josh with her life if she had too.

Josh nodded sliently and he turned off his Comm "It seems my dear Learner we will have guests soon." He looked to her "I was once a Sith before you know.... thus is the reason I will never become a Master and also is the reason the Council doesn't wish me to take on a Learner." He looked into her eyes "But trust me... my past is my past and my resolve now is firm where it lies." He motioned to the Armor "It is a steady peice that is light enough not to restrict your movements much but enough to stop a blaster or two." He said calmly as he walked to the window clicking his Comm onto his belt. "What do you know of Teräs Käsi " He said hinting at his Unarmed training.

Lisa nodded holding the armor close to her chest . She nodded she heard story's about it she thought for a minute and then took a breath and said "the reason i want to be trained by you you know the ways of the sith by being one in your past this making it easier for me to learn how they fight and to keep from repeating my past mistake". She nodded her head again to him trusting him with her life. she smiled and knew with the armor she would be that much safer. "very little Josh mostly use the force and my light saber never fight with out a weapon".

Josh looked at her and he nodded "We will have to teach you some Teräs Käsi then aswell..." he looked to her "I've known girls half your size take down men 3 times my size useing Teräs Käsi and the man had a light saber aswell." He crossed his arms and he walked over to another window looking out "Go put on the armor and that will be like your second skin until I can contact a Mandalorian Armorsmith to craft you a Beskar set." He motioned to a small room on the side to change in.

Sekra'ah sat in solitude within the anci[/color]ent Jedi temple. He never considered himself a Jedi, even after his mentor taught him the ways of their religion. Sekra had grown up knowing no one else, surrounded by cold and dangerous beasts. He discovered his talent with the force at the age of 3 when his family was killed. Was it not for his aptitude with the force Sekra would never have survived. He never restrained his affinity with the force, for him it was as center to his life as breathing and eating. After being left alone to survive on the ice tundras of Hoth he found shelter in a cave covered in force crystals. It was in this home that he would live for the next 21 years. It was at that point he met his one and only true friend. An outcast Jedi Knight who had left the Jedi order after a conflict with the council. Reesh Jangjoo left to wander the galaxy in search of what the force really meant to him without anyone shoving rhetoric down his throat.

Reesh found Sekra on Hoth after he wandered too far into the cold nothingness. Sekra saved him and nursed him to health in his cave. It was the first time he had seen another being that wasn't a beast trying to kill him. Once Reesh was healthy he tried to thank his rescuer but quickly realized the Twi'lek man could not speak, not any language known to the galaxy anyway.

Reesh spent the next 4 years with Sekra'ah teaching him Galactic Basic, about the galaxy, and about the force. Sekra knew the force but he knew it like he knew how to walk or climb, he knew nothing of what it really was, light or dark, it all meant nothing to him. Reesh was like a father to Sekra and lived him as such. Which is why his death at the hands of a couple sith was so hard for him. He replayed that night in his mind every night. Had he only been there to kill those sith before they found Reesh. Sekra had his revenge he had torn both sixth to shreds after the grief of finding his mentor lay dieing.

Sekra now lived by the final words given to him by his only father he ever knew, "Find purpose". Those words raced through his mind every day as they did that moment as he sat in the temple Reesh and told him about. This was the place they were we meant to go and finish his training. Now he sat in silence decided where he would go next, what he would do, allowing the force to surround him and guide him.

D'res had failed with his first padawan, and it had been the largest black spot his record could have ever held. His original padawan someone he treated as a son had fallen, and he had never been allowed to forget that fact, but Elaine was different he had overseen much of her training and held her perhaps a little too close. As he crossed his arms he gave a small sigh walking along side his padawan.

The forest was calm for the most part with many sounds of nature about them the bird song was a good sign as it would give them plenty of warning to any ambushes. "It seems that for the moment we can relax, and so I wonder what is on your mind? Today has been a troubling day for us all, but I imagine you have worries of your own."

Lisa nodded her head at Josh and listens to every word he had to say to her. She then looked to the second room he pointed to and nodded her head saying "i will be right back". she took the armor and went into the second room and changed out of her inner robes to put the armor on. she then folded those up nice and net and set them in a corner then putting on her outer cloak she walked back out wearing the armor. "thank you Josh the armor fits well".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom