Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Barista is a Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did seem her panties were a bit damp as he tugged them of...either he was doing a really good job, or she was really craving some action for a long time. Either way, it meant more fun for him. He was a bit hasty with his fingers, and he was not the most experience lover, but right now, the coffee was making him do his best to make up for with eagerness.

He would start feasting on her nether lips, his tongue darting back and forth, gradually growing in pace, his lips pressed against the outside of her entrance. He slowed down a bit as she seemed to lose her balance, but that only made him hold her a bit tighter, which also let him feel up her round behind a bit more. So another win-win situation there.

As she laid down, and start en enjoy the feelings more, bucking her hips wildly, he would try his best to stay safe himself, pressing his face into her tight, going even deeper with his lounge, his nose gently nuzzling against her clit, joined by one of his hands which would gently rub its thumb over the swollen nub. His other hand would help her hold up her hips, caressing her now bare ass teasingly, running his fingers down the soft flesh.

She was really liking Matt's oral technique, his nose on hr clit was soem thing new to feel, not many guy have used their nose on her while they were having sex, she moaned a bit but she tried hard to not let out a full one as there were still in the cafe and she was afraid that some one could over hear them.

she was coming close to wanting something more then a tongue in her lady hole, something with girth and length

" Matt Honey I think you had enough snacks, I think it's time you come and feed me your sausage for dinner." she said with a silly giggle at the stupid innuendo she just made. she braced her self for what was to come, not that what was coming was a bad thing.

Josh stood up and stretched out of the stool he was sitting in. He had to get ready for the day and sighed he started so early as it wasn't rainning anymore and he would have to run in his coat and boots. "Alright everyone I see you guys later." he said to everyone and started to lightly jog to the door and out to the world. The majority of his day was uneventful as he finished his run and made it with enough time to take a quick shower in the school gym before going to his classes.

He continue his work, holding her hips up while being careful not to get some teeth knocked out, squeezing her ass as his tongue, lips and nose worked over her private parts, until he heard her speak up, basically saying it was high time to move on forward...while he was enjoying their current position, he wouldn’t want to disregard the ladies wishes.

Pulling back, licking his lips gently, he would lay her hips down, and rub his erect cock against her moist entrance a bit, saying "But of course...I’m sure it’ll be a dish will both enjoy thoroughly" smiling down at her as he continued the somewhat culinary wordplay, gently pushing the tip of his cock against her entrance and then thrusting his hips forward, sliding into her, slowly but surely filling her snatch with his entire length. Once sheathed he would stay there, on his knees before her spread legs saying "Ahh...Quite a fitting match we have here" letting out a chuckle which would turn into a gentle moan. It’s been a while since he was with any girl, he wanted to make sure he wouldn’t overwhelm himself by her warm tightness to fast.

she lend back an her back arched a tiny bit as he slid into her along with a matching moan. she like human cocks, they felt nicer then some of the other creatures she has had sex with in the past, the worst were male nekos, never again, those barbed penis were the worst thing she has ever felt inside of herself.

she was not sure if she should start grinding or if he was taking a moment to enjoy her sheath. either way it was nice to have something inside of her.
but he was in a bit dazed, maybe she made the drink to strong for him. better check in with him

"Matt Honey, you okay." she ask, she did not want Matt to end up catatonic on her.

As he stood still for a second, and then heard her address him, he would shake his head saying "I-I’m fine. It’s just been a while...but I think there is nothing to worry about..." he said with a grin, pulling his hips back before thrusting forward. It seemed pretty ok, even though he was rock solid and turned on from before, he felt he could last a while.

For now, he would set a leisured pace, thrusting into her nether lips in a slow, clam manner, letting himself feel the warm canal squeeze over him. As he moaned lightly with each thrust, one hand reached up to her chest, and gently grasped one of her breasts, squeezing it gently. Finally, he could get a feel of that wonderful bosom...and it felt just as nice as he'd expect.

"Okay Honey take your time" Ravenna said as he would slowly push his rod into her, the build up from the slow burn that was taking place between her legs was new for her, lot's of guys are about the pounding and power in the bedroom, but this slower style made her really focus in on what was happening between her legs. it was nice but the anticipation of wondering what was going to happen next was what made it great.

the slow stretching between her legs, wondering when his cock was going to be fully inside of her, this was more of a mental tease for her then it was a sudden fuck out of nowhere.

she could not help but let out a long moan as she felt Matt's cock inchworm it way to the back of her pussy. then she felt his had on her breast, he was enamored by them.

"Oh Matt you are such an evil tease." she said as she cup her other breast with one hand and started to play with her clit with the other one.

Josh was able to come back after his classes and was a little stress with all of this work. He comes in and see grace working around. He somewhat laughed at her running around with with faith just calmly sweeping away. He sit at the bar and starts to work on his papers and orders another vanilla bean lotte

Well, Matt liked a good pounding as much as anyone, but he liked to build up to it. Usually it was because he was a bit worried he'd let himself go a bit too soon, but now he wasn’t feeling it was a problem. For some reason, he felt really durable. And while he enjoyed teasing her a bit, seeing her reach down to rub her clit made him worry somewhat.

Smirking as he gave her breast another squeeze he said "I’m just enjoying myself Ravenna...but I wouldn’t like you to get bored..." before reaching down with both of his hands, grabbing her legs and rising her hips for a bit for a better angle, before he started to pump into her with more speed and strength, not pounding her just yet, but by now he was pumping with a lot of vigor, moaning each time he would thrust into her tight, warm snatch.

" Ohhh I'm not bored, it's just the my little boater man want some attention too" she said with a little giggle between her moans.

as Matt gave her breast a squeeze and move her to get more traction, she felt the pumping in her pussy to really pick up, the burning inside of her got just a bit hotter as her nerves were getting hit by Matt's cock.

she started to match him, starting with a slow bucking of her hips as well, she was going to try to match him, step by step in her office.

letting out moans every so often as well.

He really liked how active she was during the whole ordeal, bucking her hips against his as he would thrust into her, driving his cock into her again and again, enjoying the warm wetness squeezing around him again and again. He tried to maneuver his thrusts the best way he could, trying to rub against that one particular spot inside of a women. Though he hoped that even if he didn’t find it, the increasing tempo would make it pleasurable enough for the café owner.

He would stay mostly silent for now, only soft moans and groans leaving his lips as he thirsted into her, his hands kneading her buttocks as he held them a bit higher. He didn’t comment on her comment, the innuendo going past his head this time around. All that mattered was the carnal lock they were in, and his attempts to have them both leave satisfied.

Ravenna started to sit up, she wanted to feel Matt close to her, she would get right up on his lap and she embraced him as she smooched her breast into his chest.

she was no longer going to buck along with Matt, it was going to be more of a grind, she still planed to keep pace with him, just she wanted to feel as close to him as possible when she was going to cum, which was still a while away, but he was getting closer to hitting her button.

He was a bit suprised as the barista sat up,placing herslef onto his lap, but he played along, holding her by her round ass to help her balance, moving his right arm to gently trace behind her back, pulling her closer in he embrace, liking the feeling of her breasts pressing against him.

As she grinded herslef into his erection, he would match her the best way he could, thrusthing upwards into her tight snatch, pulling her as close as he could, liking this close, tight embrace of thier's. Looking into her eyes as he continued in a fast pace he said "I hope that you enjoying my...assistance" smiling wide before leaning in to give her a kiss. Since she was so close, best make the best of it

She returned the kiss the Matt was giving her and she started to bounce upon his lap and she wrapped her legs around his lower back, she was feeling it coming on, like a electrical storm, she was going to cum soon and she was waiting for this moment.

she just smiled at Matt as he spoke to her, she was going to let herself go in the moment and just ride the lightning when it hit her.

she was giving it all she had, she was going to ride Matt till the two of them would cum or till one of them passed out, hopefully the former and not the latter.

As they kissed Matthew found himself moaning quite loudly into her lips, feeling that she was matching him pretty well. He felt her bounce in his lap, helping her keep her balance with tightly holding her ass, while he himself tried his best to thrust into her as fast and hard as he could

He was quite surprised he lasted this long, but pretty glad, the feeling of his cock sliding into her again and again toping any other experience he had before. He would try his best to make the ride worthwhile, feeling himself edging to his climax as well, but holding on se he could last until Ravenna was

Ravenna felt it coming on, it was like a wave that sweep right threw her, she was orgasming, her pussy clutched down onto Matt's Penis as she stop moving and held on to Matthew even tighter then before, she love how close the two of them were at this moment.

she would become so quite in her after thrall of her orgasm and she just wanted to hold on to Matthew for a moment.

He kept up his pace as well as he good, filing Ravenna again and again, until her pussy wrapped itself around his erection like a vice, her body shivering a bit as she came hard onto him. His own excitement combined with the sudden clenching of her nether lips was just enough to push him against the edge, and he also came hard deep inside of her.

As he was in his afterglow past the climax, he held her close as well, not wanting her to fall off or something, before he said quietly "That was great...Though...I hope that we won’t have any problems because of my...filling" he said pressing his forehead to hers. He did come inside of her, and as good as it felt...were, sex was meant for other things then just plain fun.

Matt was getting all puppy dog like after his little tryst with Ravnne but she had been away from her business for a while not and she need to get back to work.

Ravenna stood up after a holding onto Matt for a bit, a tiny bit of his seed dripped down from her pussy and on to his slowly softening penis. she went to her desk to get a roll of paper towels, she tossed a roll at Matt hopeing that he know what to do with it.

She did the same, she wipe her self clean as best as she could and brush her hair and it did get mussed up during her time with Matt, she then got dressed and then came over to Matt

" Thank you Matt, this was fun an maybe we can do it again some time." she said as she held him by his chin and kissed him on the forehead

she waited by the door for him to get dressed him self, an she did not have to worry about pregnancy, she knew a spell that was better then any condom or pill that the humans had, she just had to remember to cast in in a timely manner.

He let out a soft yelp as she slid of him, the lack of her warmth feeling a bit disappointing. But he guessed all good things had to come to an end. As she tossed him the paper rolls he did the best he could, cleaning after himself, and then quickly pulling up all the missing clothing.

As she stepped to him and thanked him with a small kiss, he would smile back saying "I would like that. Thanks, I really needed something like that to unwind" before walking through the door back into the main room. It seemed they were at it for quite a while, or at least that the place wasn’t all the busy at the moment. He went to his seat, wanting to catch a breath before deciding if he wanted another drink or to go home.

His eyebrow raised as he saw two people come out from the back. One was going back to work, whilst the other was heading to a seat in the store. He wondered what had happened back there. He looked at the man, he looked wrecked whilst the woman looked good.

He looked at her, and asked "Hey, can I get some coffee please? I have heard this place is quite nice, so thought I'd try it out"

Ravenna returned to her spot behind the counter, she saw that Faith and Grace had made it in to work and she was happy that they were here.

She notice that the group size grew while she was away in the back office, she might feel a little embarrassed if people found out what she an Matthew were up to in the back, but she knew how to be discreet, she was not so sure about Matt though.

She then heard an unfamiliar voice asking for a coffee. She made her way over to the Costumer to great him and offer him a menu

"Welcome to Juan is Dead, I'm Ravenna, can I give you a moment to look over our selection?" she said as she gave Christopher the menu and waited for a reply.

As was custom for Chris, he would always have to look up a new person he was meeting for the first time. He glanced down at the menu whilst subtly eyeing her up, just as he had done everyone else in her establishment. She looked nice, her attire complementing her beautifully, hugging the good areas of her body, as proper dressware should

He sighed deeply, confused by all the choices in the menu. The music was making him feel loose and relaxed, and he couldn't be bothered choosing something he didn't know anything about. He looked up, smiled at her and replied
"I want... whatever you think would be best for me please" he winked at her, a playful wink, put down some money and sat back, waiting.

"Hey Ravenna," Jordan says, as he saw her come back from the back office. "How are things going for you today?" He sat quietly at the counter, getting back to reading the newspaper. "Can I get a coffee please?"

Ravenna took a good look at Christopher to guess what would best suit his taste

" You strike me as a black coffee person, nothing fancy. Am I right?" she ask as she wrote down the order and table number.

she then turned to Jordan, he was a familiar face, she was not sure who spent more time at the cafe him or her, cause he was always around reading his paper.

" Sure I'll get you one Jordan, if you just tell me how many you have had today so far?" she ask jokingly, she knew that this was most likely his first or second one of the day, but it did not stop her from poking fun.

then she turn back to Christopher, to see if he was happy with her choice.

"Oh very funny, Ravenna," Jordan said. "Just trying to get my day going. I had asked Violet to surprise me with something to drink, and she has seemed to disappear. I was also wanting to get a pastry of some kind. Whatcha got for me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom