Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Barista is a Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 5'6 woman bowed gracefully to her applauding audience. A wide smile on her face as her chest heaved up and down rapidly, beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Standing straight to remove her black and orange hat, using her other finger less gloved hand to grab a towel, wiping the sweat away. The twenty two year old woman's ample breasts were pushed together and up a bit, her corset was to be thanked for that. It was a orange corset with black trimming, black buckles crossing over her midsection. The woman's thick, shoulder length hair had been pulled up into a high ponytail, so that it would not obscure her vision. A bucket sat out in front of her, clinking softly when tips were tossed in to it. She graciously thanked the audience as they moved along down the sidewalk, muttering to themselves. Usually with such weather Jamie would wait to do a performance, but her money fund was well....non-existent, so that was a problem. Thankful for the coverage above to keep her dry though. While she moved around to grab up her blades, of many varieties and sizes, her black skirt shifted around. It was a little longer then mid thigh, but shorter then her knee, flaring out just a bit at the hem. It held a bit of black lace over the initial material, to give it a bit more of a design. Underneath she worth black, spider web designed stockings, a pair of black boots on feet to bring the outfit together.

Once Jamie had cleaned her little area, gathering the money out of the bucket to place in her messenger bag. Grabbing the bucket and shoving it back where she had found. A soft sigh escaping her lips, tilting her head back a bit, listening to the rain pound on the shelter above her. Today...was going to be fun, she knew that already. Hearing a familiar growl, she placed a hand on her stomach, smirking. "Yeah I hear ya..." she muttered glancing around for a place to stop by. Tilting her head a bit, Juan is Dead? What an unusual name....sounded like just the place she should be! Shouldering her bag the girl placed her hat firmly on her head, moving swiftly through the rain towards the building. Making it to the door she quickly entered, letting the door close on it's own behind her. Removing her hat once inside she shook the water off a bit, glancing around inside of it. Grinning a bit, curious to know just what kind of place this might be...and where she could get something to drink and little something to eat. Didn't see like anyone would meet you to take you a table, so maybe you just sat yourself? Moving along she found a place to sit by the window, putting her bag down beside her to grab a menu to look over.

Ravenna lead the way towards the back office, walking in a slow an sexy manner when she was sure that no one but Matt would notice her stride.

She made it all the way to the office and step inside, holding the door for Matt to follow her in.

Once Matt was inside she closed the door and subtly locked it

" Now I have been thinking of changing the shirts that staff ware on duty, an I was wondering what you though of a few of these sample shirts I have here." she said as her voice become more seductive.

she then started to unbutton her shirt know that he might be able to hold out for a bit longer, but the brew always comes threw in the end, expect for her, which was another store.

Violet blushed when Ravenna called her out on not watching the bar like she'd asked. She was very dedicated to this job, and loved it very much. It was a lot of work for very little pay compared to what she was used to, but she liked the charm that had about it. She simply nodded and watched them go to the back room, although excited that she would be having a little fun at this early hour. She headed back to the bar and cleaned Matt's dishes. She took a peek out the window and noticed the sun starting to come up as the sky went from pitch black to a deep blue and quickly getting brighter.

Then a customer walked in. It was Josh, he was definitely a familiar face. Violet washed her hands and while patting a towel in her hands, she walked over to him. "Hey sweetie, good morning!" She said with a cheerful smile, leaning over the bar. "One vanilla bean latte coming up!"

She heard another person coming through the door. It was about that time they started getting people in. She took notice of the cute girl by the window, and made a note to get to her as quickly as possible. "Make yourself comfortable, honey, I'll be right with you!" she called out.

She turned around and started fixing the cup. "So, busy morning, today?" She said over her shoulder while she worked.

Casriel watched as a girl entered the room and found himself smiling as his gaze took her in. He saw her sat down and looked over at the bar seeing Violet busy with a regular there. He made a motion to let her know he had the new customer taken care of. He had started at juan is dead as a bartender before moving to bouncer when one had suddenly quit. He slid up to the new arrival and gave her a smile. "allo my dear and welcome to Juan is Dead. My name's Casriel can I get ya anything started?" as he spoke he kept a gentle smile on his face and a gentle tone of voice.

Josh laughed he has talk to violet a few times but it was just over small trivial things, “I’m going to start to improve myself both in mind and body. This is going to be my year,” He said confidently. He wanted to be able to break through that friend zone jail he keep falling into and he thought the best way to do that was to work out and become that nice hot guy. “When are they going to hired another waiter or waitress on the floor for you so you can take a break and relax,” he said innocently enough not knowing about the wild time she just had. He looked over to see Jamie come in but turned back around not knowing what to say to someone he didn't know he was shy during first meeting.

Hearing a male voice, Jamie tilted her head up a bit to see whom it belonged to. Smiling politely to him "Hello." Hearing the question she tilted her head back to the menu. Chewing her bottom lip a moment as she looked it over, what did she want? Hrm...quite a bit of it sounded pretty good...but she had a cost to consider here. Not to mention someone was waiting for her reply, muttering under her breath softly. After a moment longer she pointed to one of the items on the menu. "How 'bout the Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino?" It was not something she had tried before, but she loved cinnamon so how could she go wrong? After placing the order she sat the menu back where she had got it, glancing back Casriel. "Unless you think there is somethin' betta for me to try?" Giving him a curious look as she awaited his answer.

Violet winked at him and pursed her lips, "Aww, don't feel too bad for me, baby. Help comes eventually. I'm just the opening act," she said winking and holding out her arms playfully. "If you feel that bad, you could always give me a hand for free, there's always sweeping that needs to be done!" She was flirting with him, but she flirted with everyone. It was just in her nature, plus it was great for tips. But she didn't do it for tips. Somehow using her looks and charm to get money made her feel so good about herself, like she had control over something for once.

"That's good though, I know I like a man who takes care of himself," she said and turned around to hand him his order. "Just like you like it! That's two-fifty, or should I start a tab?"

He followed the barista closely, his eyes quite enchanted by her slow, seductive movements. Even in his hazed state, he wasn’t someone to be too hasty...or perhaps it didn’t just kick in yet. For now he was simply enjoying the mystery of the whole situation, not wanting to spoil anything...as far as he knew everything was going in the right direction.

Once inside the office, he turned back to her as she closed the door behind them, and as she mentioned trying out some new shirts, he would chuckle saying "Well, I think the one you have on right now looks great...but I guess some verity wouldn’t hurt...mind if I...help you a bit?" stepping in a bit closer, reaching forward to unbutton the shirt on the opposite side of her. The brew was working well...now e was just making sure she wouldn’t be smacking him on the face for his advances...though he wasn’t sure if that wouldn’t have excited him even more by this point

"those are actually one of my personal favorites. Lucky for you actually I think that's the drink on the menu I make the best. Though just between us I think that's only because there isn't a lot to it so it's easy for me to remember' he said with a week 'I'll get that started for ya if you'd like and give you a moment to see anything else you'd like." Casriel moved to the counter his body seeming to slide as he walked looking more like someone dancing and less like someone walking. He did it unintentionally his boost from the sex still affecting him and causing him to do things without thinking. He quickly and deftly made the drink knowing how to do it by heart as it really was something he enjoyed drinking. Once he finished making the drink he slowly made his way back to the woman and set the drink on the table. "there you are a CinnaDoFrap" he said with a gentle laugh. He would have sworn if he were human he would be drunk. He hated that sex and blood effected him this way but he didn't hate it bad enough to stop doing both.

"if you want me to help, hand me a broom." he said and then gave her 2.50 "thanks, i can be the second act then you should put in a good word for me to work part time."

Ravenna like this side of Matt, she she was not into pushy rude people, but this was another sort of pushy, the sexy fun wet kind.

" Well we here at Juan is Dead we want to keep thing fresh, upbeat, new and most of all, spicy." she said as she finished the last button of her shirt letting her 39 AA breast free to be seen by who ever was in the room.

not taking off the shirt wearing it was open, one could easily see her black lace trim bra, as well a pentagram necklace. she then moved her hands and pressed them against Matt's chest, she starter to pull his shirt up from his waist band of his pants and letting her see his nipples, she kissed and licked them.

she then came up to look him in the eye and ask " are there any colors that you like to see our staff in?" before kissing him on the mouth.

Jordan slowly wakes up, when the sunlight hits his face. Boy, did he have a great time last night. After stretching himself, he slowly crawls out of bed, goes to the closet, and picking out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to wear. After grabbing his coat, he decides to pay a visit to work, and get himself something to wake himself up, and get his day started.
Making his way through the cold air, he makes it to the café. Once going through the door, he greets Casriel and goes to hang up his coat. “How’s it going, Casriel?” Jordan asks. He sees Violet manning the bar, and can tell that she’s acting a little on the weird side. As he approaches the bar, he says, “Everything ok, Violet?”

"Haha, yeah I'm sure Ravenna would love the free help, but I got it. Thanks for taking me up on the offer, sweetie," Violet told Josh. "You let me know if there's anything at all you need." She winked at him. She took the money and put it in the register.

She saw Jordan walk in, one of their regulars. "Jordan, you running late today, hun? I was expecting you a bit earlier!" she said with a warm smile. "I'm fine babe, just been a... busy morning," she blushed slightly. "What'll it be? The usual? Can I talk you into some pastries this morning? I baked some blueberry muffins earlier that no one has even touched yet!" She set out a small square napkin at a stool at the bar while she waited to see what he wanted today.

She found herself wondering what Ravenna was doing in the back with her guest, and after how she felt prior to fucking Casriel just a few minutes earlier, she wondered if she had been obvious as to what they were doing in the back. Still unable to put her finger on what came over her. One thing was for sure, she was in a better mood an normally on such a gloomy morning.

He really did try to pay attention to what she was talking about, but right now, his mind was mostly on her finally getting rid of that awfully tight shirt and letting him see a bit more...and as luck would have it, the last button went undone, and the wonderful view was revealed, her huge breasts finally being able to breath out a bit. With a smile he would say "I can only say you’re doing a really good job...especially on the last part" while his hands moved a bit lower, tracing his fingers tips gently over her belly, before placing them both on her hips, gently grabbing a feel of her nice looking ass.

Though the gentleness was short lived as he felt her hands fumble with his shirt, squeezing her found lower cheeks as he felt her hands on his chest. He would let out a surprised gasp, which would turn into a pleased sigh as her lips and tongue met his nipples.

He was getting ready to answer her question before her lips locked into his, surprising him, but in a pleasant way. Closing his eyes he would return the kiss, holding onto her hips even tighter now, pulling her closer so that her breasts pressed into his chest. He would hold the kiss as long as she'd please, gently licking her lips, hungry for more.

As the two of them kissed she snaked her tongue into his mouth and rolled it over his own tongue trying to get it to dance with hers.

as they kissed she moved her hands down toward his belt and started feeling around for the buckle an scrabbled to get it open with out breaking the kiss. she eventually got it open and she got his waist band open and undid his fly too soon after she was done with his belt.

She reached into his crouch to cup and fondle his cock and balls feeling around as his pubes tickled her hand as she ran her fingers threw his hair down there.

she then found his rod, it was part way hard, but she was going to help Matt get all the way hard as she broke away from their kiss to lower herself to her knee's making sure not to break eye contact with Matt till her face was at crouch level.

she pulled out his rod and gave it once over, it was nice, she had no idea that was a wonderful thing Matt was hiding away in his pants.

"So you were about to say something Matt?" she said coyly just before she kissed the tip on his head before took the full length of his rod into her mouth.

“Actually, dear, how about you surprise me with a drink,” Jordan whimsically asked Violet. “I’ll also give one of those delicious blueberry muffins a go as well.” Before going to sit at the bar, he decided to grab a copy of the newspaper, just to see what was happening in the world today. “Man, was last night a blast,” he quietly said out loud, hoping no one could hear him. As he continued to slowly wake up, he made his way to his stool, and opened up the paper, to start reading it, and wait to see what kind of drink Violet was going to make for him.

The sidewalk is still moist because the rain from the night before, an Grace was walking towards Juan is Dead. Her shift was about to start and Faith her sister and coworker was dragging her feet as she was up all night, doing who knows what?

" Come on lazy bones, we have to be at work in a few minutes and I want to get set up before the morning rush." Grace said as she tapping her foot on the concrete as if to make a point to her lazy sister.

she had on a a sexy pair of black pho-leather pants that hugged her legs as if they were painted on legs, but what made her really like them was the bright blue stitching that showed up against the black. on top she wore blue buttoned up Juan is Dead work shirt that was un-tucked and hung loose at her waist line. on top of her head she had on a blue beret that she always wore, day or night.

on her feet were a set of freshly shined combat boots. she just like how powerful they made her feel.

" Aww sis, you are always in a rush to get every where and it's cold, an wet, an windy, an other things." Faith whined at Grace. she never liked waking up in the morning, get out from her fuzzy blankets and her pile of stuffed toys.

she was a few steps behind grace an was mopping along, she was dressed very differently from Grace, she had on a bright pink tutu-skirt that was so way above the knee that one would wonder if it was legal to wear out in public. on top she had another bright polo shirt with a big bright kitten face on the word Prrrr printed on it. she had on a set of sexy pink flats shoes to completed her out fit.

after walking a few more blocks, they got to work.

Grace walked inside first and look over the place, it was slow, but in time it would pick up, this was not the trendiest cafe in town for nothing.
she started to walk around a bit, making sure every thing was okay.

She checked in on Casriel "Ever thing go fine last night?" she asked as she tapped him on the shoulder, she knew what he was, but acted like she did not. it was easier that way, not sure why it was, just was what it was.

Faith on the other hand when she go inside the place she just seem to pop to life, she saw Violet, she was always fun and made a B-line dash for her giving her a huge glomp hug.

" hey how can I help?" she said as she hug Violet. she was excited to get to work, out side of the cafe she acted like she did not want to be there, but the truth was she loved it here.

Josh nods and laughs "I sure she would there nothing to lose if it free labor." He went to got to his drink and looked around to see the place coming to live to all different kinds of characters. He turned his chair around and looked at all the people in here he thought of what the people personally would be. It was something he like to do for his for his writing hobby. Looked at Voliet getting glomp which he didn't think was possible in the real world and wonder was the owner was up too with all the new people around.

He was glad to accept the invitation, letting his tongue glide around hers, rubbing and sliding it as their lips were locked. As they kissed, his hands kept running up and down her soft behind, feeling every inch of her ass with his fingertips. As her hands started to fumble with his pants and underwear, he decided tot try and help her undress a bit as well, his hands sliding upwards to the lacy bra which was holding away her breasts from view.

Still holding onto the kiss, he would let out a mewling like sound as he felt her hands feel up hos cock and ball's, already feeling himself harden. While he did manage to unclip her bra, she started to slide down lower just before he could really remove it...though right now, he had no trouble with her moving down...he breathed quite heavily, forgetting how important breathing is while they shared their kiss.

As she took her time to inspect his erection gently, he would keep looking down at her, and then he would say "Well I gueaaas t-that red would be a niiiice colour for you woaaah" trying his best to answer her question, but failing as he felt her kiss the tip of his erection before starting to suckle down on the whole length. Feeling himself grow to full hardness with each second, his hands would move down to her hands, gently running his fingers through her hair, moving his hips along with their movement of her head. Her mouth felt so good, be it pressed against his own, or around his cock. He wasn’t sure how he got so lucky, but boy was he glad.

with Matt's cock in her mouth she started to suck and bob her head back and forth in a rhythm, taking a moment every so often to try to catch a breath of fresh air, she would change up her speeds, going fast one moment, slow another time, then back to fast. she even took biting down a bit with her teeth into his dick as she sucked him off, she had a little bit of a sadist in her and she loved to nibble on things from time to time, dick just happen to be one of her favorite thing to nibble upon.

as she sucked Matt off, she pulled down his pants to his ankles, when they were on the floor and she had free access to everything between his legs, she changed it up again and started to nibble on his ball sack, she made sure the Matt knew she was using her teeth, she was not going for blood or anything, but he did not know that.

she then took his left testy in her mouth and started to suck on that as she pressed her own face into his man bush, as she reached around with her hands to grab his butt and get a firm grip on his cheeks. his pubbs tickled her nose but it was a good tickle.

she the backed off again, to get her breath. she though about casting a breathe threw ears spell, but she was out fresh out of angry video game nerd spunk, which was needed for the spell to work properly.

Matthew was enjoying the treatment he was receiving quite immensely. He would stand there, his hands laying on her head gently, running his fingers through her hair, mirroring the movements of her moth, moving slower or faster. He truly appreciated just how well she could mix the pace, making him feel a bit unsure of what to expect. As she placed small nibbles along his length, he would his a bit, tugging on one of her long braids as she did. He didn’t mind the bits, he enjoyed them a bit. But it made him want to return the painful pleasure a bit, hence the more rougher treatment of her hair.

As she moved his pants away, and then turned her focus towards his testicles, he would moan out a bit more, still gently tugging on her hair as she nibbled on him. It was a bit painful, yet so erotic and wild, it drove him crazy. He would push her head more into his thighs as he felt her grab his ass, urging her to carry on.

as she moved back to take a breath, he would stand there, his cock rock solid, panting a bit as he said "I...I love what you’re doing there miss Ravenna...But I would also like a taste of some of your treats..."running his fingers through her hair again. He loved the way she treated his erection, but he also wanted to return the favor. And her lovely breasts were eluding him for far too long now.

she liked how Matt tugged on her hair as she would nibble on his testicles.

hearing how he wanted to return the favor fro all she has done up till now, she was more then happy to oblige him, she stood up to meet him face to face again, she felt a pub hair caught in her teeth, so she turned her and she picked it out. hoping that Matt did not catch sight of it.

"Sure Matthew, but I might need a little help getting thess pants off: she said in a sexy tone of voice as she placed her hand on his shoulders as if to gently guide him to the floor were his face would meet her crouch.

once he was on kneeling on the floor like she was just a few moment ago, she started to run her fingers threw his short black hair, take care to remove his own glasses as she was afraid that she might break them, as she was at times, when in the thralls of sex, would buck wildly.

" Oh and one last thing, I don't want you to overfill your self up on treats, we still have the main course to serve.'" she said follow by a giggle and the lame sexual innuendo she just made.

He let out a small sigh as she stood up, closing his eyes in a moment of calmness. So, he did not see the small teeth mishap occur. Not that he would really mind by this point.

As she gave him her permission, he smiled in a mischievous way as he moved lower, guided by her hands, his own moving to her sides, gently rubbing over her belly and legs. Nodding a bit as she took away his glasses, he wouldn’t waste time, unbuttoning and pulling down the zipper of her pants, slowly pulling them down. As she mentioned the main course, he would look up towards her, his hand gently rubbing over her panties, teasing her entrance gently "Don’t worry, I wouldn’t miss any part of the main course" grinning up at her.

After that, he would tug down the panties, revealing her soft, inviting nether lips, he enjoyed the scent of her excitement, running his fingers gently over her entrance, wanting to tease her a bit more. Finally he would lean in closer, his lips landing in her clit, teasing it gently with his tongue, and giving it a soft nibble, before he licked down, and licked around her entrance, before his tongue would sneak in between her folds. Holding onto her ass once again, he pushed her hips towards him, as his tongue explored her pussy darting back and forth, stretching out her inner wall's the best way he could.

Sh felt his hand grace her body, it was not lighting at all, but she was hoping that it soon would be.

as he pulled her pants she wiggled her hips to help him get them off she then kick them off to the side.

as Matt pulled her panties aside she was a little afraid that her panties were going to be a little pre-soaked with lady juice as she has been for most of the night in a simi-aroused state.

his finger were not as skilled as she thought they be, but she did not expect every one to be as skilled as some of her past lover. his licking was enough to get her toes to curl and for a moment loose her balance, she was able to catch herself, but she was worried that she might fall over while Matt was eating her out, but he had her firm in his hand and she felt better that he was holding on to her, but she would like if she was either laying down or leaning against some thing.

she started to move her way down to the floor to spreading her legs once she was all the way down. she hoisted her hip into the air to make it as easy for Matt to keep darting his tongue into her snatch.

she reached down and with one hand grabbed his hair to grab a hold of it as she started to buck his face. she hoped that she would not break his nose like she did once many years ago as she buck up and down like a bull at a stampede upon his face.

He walked out of the house and into the bitter embrace of the early morning. The wind howled and the rain pelted him, his coat and trousers whipping insanely as the wind hit them, deflecting the rain drops lashing him back to the ground, some of them absorbed into his clothes. He looked up, his deep blue eyes searching the road, looking for any sign of life. There was none.

He turned his head sideways slightly, first left, then right, before crossing the road. He sighed, it was an awful night to be out, but still not as awful as that night. He walked on the pavement and turned the corner. The street was deserted and dark, apart from one stores light spilling onto the black and dreary pathway. This was the cafe he had heard so much about from people in the town. Well, from what he had overheard from people in the town.

Christopher was a loner, and kept to himself. That didn't mean he did not enjoy company; occasionaly it was quite pleasant. What he enjoyed most though was observing and listening to others and their conversations. It was something that had always intrigued him. He had settled down in this town a few months earlier, and he had overheard more and more people talk about this place, that it was the best place ever, that weird things happened here. Maybe, just maybe, this place would have all the answers he wanted, no, needed.

He walked up to the door and grabbed the handle, the cold brass sending a slight shiver down his hand. He tugged gently on the door (as he had to do with anything he pulled towards him), opening it just enough so he could enter. He rubbed his hands together and breathed on them, his warm breathe bringing a tad of pleasure to his frozen hands. In truth he didn't really feel the pain or cold, it was due to his body. But he knew they were cold, so better to heat them. He went to the counter, sat down, read a paper and waited for someone to serve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom